The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_lcapLearning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Voting_barLearning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_lcapLearning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Voting_barLearning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2007 2:31 pm

His sensei began coming from the ground like oil.

"Venomous worm." His sensei said, as the kunai tore a gap in the flesh of his opponent.

He fell into a puddle of oil then came back up as waves were coming after Satune. One of them took out a kunai.

[Don't post anymore, now your doing something in the chuunin exam.]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:43 pm

(what are these waves made of, people, oil, shadow clones, and are all of the waves infront of me, or all around me? tell me please.)

'Will this ever end?' Satune asked himself, seeing his Sensai turning into a pool of Oil, 'all i want is to learn my Ability, why is he attempting to kill me? I better stay away from those pools of oil, incase he does something with them.'

It came to Satune that he shouldn't keep thinking too hard when he saw the wave in front of him, Satune took action. Satune pushed his sword into the ground and made a ramp of Chakra in front of him self and over his head, to ramp off anything that was comming towards the front of him, Satune also made a layer of spikes behind of him self, so if the wave was made of people or shadow clones, they would go off the ramp and get impaled by the spikes.
(136 words)

(here is a drawing of what im doing, (incase you dont understand, and im bored))

||||| :\ <<<

|||= spikes
:= Satune
\= ramp
<<<<= waves
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 10:07 pm

[Oups, sorry I wasn't specific enough.]

The waves of oil clones charged forward, there was at least 30 of them. They charged with vigurous stamina, they ran in the attempt of attackign the ramp, but there oily bodys thourhg them over the ramp and into the spikes, to morph into a puddle and then come back to his sensei's shape, they looked normal, but where composed of oil.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 10:14 pm

'Why don't I have some kind of Fire Jutsu for these types of situations' Satune thought, seeing all the oil substance like clones, and smiles when he saw them all fall into the spikes. When all the clones fell off the ramp and into the spikes, Satune, who would normally pull the Chakra back into his body, attempted to make the Chakra spikes and ramp just disappear. Satune concentrated, then to his surprise the Chakra started some kind of gas like substance, 'what is this, I didn't know that my Chakra could do that,' Satune thought, taking his sword and putting it in front of him self, 'I might be able to use this gas Chakra for later use, but now is not the time to think about that.'

"Why are you attacking me?" Satune said to his Sensai, "all I want to do is be able to poison my Chakra, is this battle mandatory to learn the Ability?" Satune readied his sword, in case his Sensai randomly attacked him again.

(176 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 11:28 am

His sensei ran though the smoke, Satune noticed that man blink once then change expressions. His begun laughing and then sctachd his teeth against each other. His sword came crashing towards Satune's.

"You talk to much!" His blade drove through Satune's blade and went all the way to Satune's body. A cut came onto his chest as the blade touched it, sinking a deep inch into Satune.

His sensei grinned. Then the was standing ways back with a ninja-like personality. Satune still had the pain of the stab in his chest but his sensei had not even moved, besides forming a quick handseal then putting his arm beside him.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 11:59 am

Satune's eyes opened wide when he saw his Sensai's blade come through his own, and watched in awe as it pierced his skin. 'This man is completely insane' Satune thought as his Sensai pull his sword out of his chest. 'Theres no way I even have a chance against him, I admire him,' Satune told him self, as he did when his Sensai cut his shoulder, he filled the hole in his chest with the black Chakra, 'Think what can i do.' Satune then made hi Chakra go under his feet, and made a small wall in front of him self, then he pushed his Sensai with the wall, and Satune let him self slide backwards on his own Chakra. 'All i can do now is try to defend, if that's possible' Satune thought to him self while he slid backwards. When Satune stopped sliding backwards, he pulled his sword up in front of him self, and tried to parry anything that came towards him.

(165 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 11:54 pm

His sensei formed another hand seal and then charged forward. His blade drove horizontaly through Satune's. Satune's blade was cleaved in half as his sensei drove his massive weapon through it. His grinned savegly as a visious gap broke onto Satune's neck. Then his sensei was back to his normal position, standing, he had just finished forming a hand seal.

The pain was still there, but the cut was gone. And the sword was fixed. Neither of the two hits where still there.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 1:59 pm

'Dam Genjutus' Satune thought, standing there where the Genjutsu stopped, 'I wonder if he could really break my sword without a Genjutsu, any ways i need to get my head back into the battle.' 'What can i do, what can I do?' Satune asked him self, desperately trying to find a possible way to even hurt his Sensai. But no matter how hard Satune thought, he could find no tactic to get even close to his Sensai without his Sensai just flicking him away. Satune thought of a plan that would probably not work, but he couldn't think of any other. Satune planted his sword into the ground, and threw his kunai as high as he could up into the air, and made sure that it would land on the spot that his Sensai way currently standing on. Satune then made a short sword out of Chakra. Satune ran as fast as he could towards his Sensai, and attempted to stab at his stomach area, if Satune hit his stomach or not, he would make the sword explode in a lot of pointy needles that would all fly towards his Sensai, hitting him in different body parts.

(198 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 8:12 pm

His sensei, who seemed to be holding a ninja-tone, spoke. "You rush into battle, that is usualy the best way... to kill youself." The large blade would have been fast enough, but to show Satune that he was prepared, he drew a small blade directly out of the larger one's hilt. And then swung it to stop Satune's, thus cutting it in half. More oil clones rushed out as the one that blocked vanished into a puddle of oil.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 6:21 pm

Satune who was obviously annoyed by his Sensai constantly making dam oil clones and disappearing to some place where he got a surprise attack on Satune before Satune knew where he was. 'Now where could he be hiding now?' Satune asked him self, looking around to see some kind of movement, and at the same time, Satune pushed him self to make about a dozen Chakra ropes with sharp pointed ends. Satune, this time was going to wait for his Sensai to attack first, Satune was cautious, looking attentively all around him self, making sure that if his Sensai threw any kunais, Satune's Chakra ropes would catch them and throw them back in that general area.

(116 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 5:40 pm

There where massive amount of oil clones rushing towards Satune, one of them took out a kunai and lunched it. The chakra rope caught it and launched it back at the clone. It tore him apart and he later came up later as another clone. But the kunai where real!
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 9:48 pm

Satune stared, unable to count the numerous clones coming towards him. Satune just saw the kunai right before it hit him, luckily he caught it in time, Satune looked at the kunai to see it was real, 'where is he getting all these kunais?' And threw it back to the clone, Satune grinned when it hit one of the clones, but the grin was short, since Satune already knew that the clone would come back.

"What even happened to 'You rush into battle, that is usually the best way... to kill yourself?'" Satune said to his Sensai, taking the tone of his Sensai when he said the words, 'I guess it doesn't matter when theres about 100 of you.' Satune thought quickly after.

Satune fused his Chakra ropes, to make a pair of sword that looked exactly like his, both of the Chakra swords were at his hips. Satune still kept his one Chakra rope, just in case. When Satune made sure his Chakra swords were nice and strong, he ran towards the massive army of oily clones. When Satune clashed with the clones, he started slashing at them, and defending on coming blows, with all 3 swords, and stabbing some of the clones with his pointed rope.

(206 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 7:42 pm

"It is none applicable when theres such a quantity." Thoe oil clones feebly wriggled around as they lashed slowly towards Satune, it would be impossible for Satune TO be hit. But then one clone came up with a massive sword and launched it towards Satune in a visious throw. The massive blade tore through the air as it came towards Satune. Cutting the veary fabric of air and made clones fall from it's shockwaves, splicing the air.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 9:15 pm

Satune grinned at the response that his Sensai gave. Satune had arrived at the army of oily clones, easily dodging their feeble attack, and striking back with his 3 sword and his pointed rope. Satune was laughing as he cut through the clones, it was like cutting through cheese. Satune's face became pale as he saw one of his multiple Sensais throwing a real enough looking sword, the very force that his Sensai threw that sword as was unimaginable, clones were falling by the mere wind being cut from the tip of the sword as it flew through the air. Hoping he was quick enough, Satune made both of his Chakra swords into sticks with flat circular bottoms. Satune threw his real sword to the right a little ways, and used his Chakra sticks with flat bottoms to push him self off the ground, and making him soar through the air heading to the right. Satune was pushed high off the ground, and with his pointed Chakra rope, Satune looked for the one that threw the sword, and made the rope fly towards him and stab him in the face.

(190 words)

Total words: 2973 (I added extra words from my sword and gloves.)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 11:29 pm

The blade tore through at unbelievable speeds as all the clones fell at it's wind, when Satune flew into the air, the strange peg that through him into such grand heights was torn to shreds by the blade. His sensei appeared almost instantly at it and launched it with amazing speed up towards Satune, making sure to take an extra kunai from his pocket to throw at the rope. It cut the only thing that suspended Satune and he was free falling, with a large sword coming his way, faster then wind.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 12:13 am

Happy to be in mid air and away from the speeding sword, Satune looked back to the sword, just to see his Sensai throwing it again. Satune let out a big sigh, when he saw yet again the huge sword coming towards him 'Wow he moves fast' Satune thought, as he was quickly doing hand seals, planning to substitute with a log in the forest a bit away from the battle field, where Satune hoped to have some kind of upper advantage of stealth, bit he would not have his sword, which would cause a problem.

(98 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2007 5:25 pm

The sword tore through Satune visiously and blew an enourmes hole in him, tissue began to rain from the sky, until a peirced log took his place. The wooden stump crashed into the ground as his sensei appeared close to his sword in mid air to catch it. In moments he was falling, the fall came to an abrupt end as he land on a tree. He looked around to investigate where his student had gone, now he was heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 1:00 am

Satune couldn't keep this battle up for much longer, he was running out of Chakra and Energy, sooner or later, Satune would pass out or some thing, but since it seemed like he couldn't beat his Sensai, he would just have to keep going until he was told to stop, if that ever will happen. Now that Satune had the advantage of stealth, Satune might be able to divert his Sensai. Satune made one clone, and made it purposely run carelessly around the forest, away from Satune. And when his Sensai found his clone there, Satune would attack his Sensai, with a Chakra sword.

(105 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 9:07 am

His sensei jumped from his perch and gazed accordingly around. The trees were large, but not large enough. Then he saw Satue run out of the forrest. "How carless." He through a senbon across the distance with remarkable speed and it tore throught the clone, causing it to explode into a cloud of smoke. His sensei went wide eyed for a second but thought it was typical.

Satune was rushig from hte trees, almost unseen, and attacked his sensei with a sword made of chakra.

"Weak, your chakra is still weak."

His sensei caught the sword with his hand and broke it in two. He turnd around and performed a round house into the chest. Satune was slightly lifted off of the air, his sensei made a little hop to join him. The next kick came to the chest again at the same spot and sent Satune flying at high speeds away from him. Only to quickly end his speed by crashing into th eground and rolling a few times, air cut off from Satune for at least 10 seconds. His ensei grinned.

"A little technique I picked up while in kohnoha, modifyed to fit my way. Kohnoha senpu [Leaf whirlwind.] if you know what I mean." His smile widenend.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 2:12 pm

'No shit my Chakra is weak, we have been fighting for what seemed to be ages,' Sautne thought. A heavy kick hit Satune in the chest, Satune didn't know what happened to him, all the air escaped from his lungs. Another kick came again at the same spot, it felt like his Sensai kicked his chest so hard, Satune thought it would snap. Satune realized that he was rolling away from his Sensai. Satune got up with much effort, he couldn't breathe. After a while, the breath came back to Satune, but he couldn't concentrate, all he could do was hold his chest with his hand, he had trouble moving. The only thing Satune did was put his hand up, in case his Sensai attacked him again.

(127 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 7:55 pm

Satune was picked up by his hair.

"We will continue tommorow, in the middle of the forest." He threw Satuen who rolled off of the ground and out of the woods. The mist came around Satune and all seemed to fade. Satuen later woke up in his bed. Alarm ringing, a dream perhaps? No, to much pain.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 12:26 pm

Satune sat in his bed for a while, thinking why does he have to fight on and on. Satune then saw no point in laying in his bed, he got his sword and kunai, and got drassed and walked out his front door. Satune remembered that his Sensai wanted to fight again today. Satune didn't want to fight again, but something told Satune that if he did, some thing good would happen. So Satune walked towards the forest, when he arrived, he waited for his Sensai to come. Satune hoped that his Sensai would be late, so Satune could just sit there and relax.

(104 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 2:31 pm

When Satune went to the middle of the forrest, his sensei wasn't there, yes! Time to relax, but not for long as he appeared with body flicker and his sword. The blade peirced Satune's skin, the blade dug half way into him. As his sensei pulled it from his chest he used body flicker to appear beside a tree, Satune was now bleeding.

"I have allways enjoyed survival training, especialy my own type." He began to laugh as he vanished withought a single hand movement.

So there was Satune, bleeding, useless, and tired, suprising, no?
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 10:03 pm

'As expected from him, he was probably there the whole time, just waiting for me to lay back and relax.' Satune thought, as he was looking through the forest for any kind of trace of his Sensai. After a while of looking, Satune had another idea. Satune curled up into a ball, and made the hand seals for substution Jutsu, Satune tried to hide the hand seals, so if his Sensai was watching him, his Sensai would not know what he was doing. Satune then got down and lied on his back, and said, "I can't do this today, I give up,' Satune said, as he lied there, expecting his Sensai to come and stab him, after he did that, Satune would substitute with a log and attack from behind.

(131 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 2:41 pm

[Cue fancy french music: La laaa la laaaa la laaa la laaaaaaaa.]

Meanwhile his sensei, who had just cleaned his sword after stabbing Satune, sat at a restoraunt table, sipping light tea. Pinky up he placed his hand on the bottom of the cup to lift it for drinking, when hewas finished, he gently placed the cup back onto the table cloth.

[Cheerio mate.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra   Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning A Ranked Ability: Poisoned Chakra
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next