The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Training chakra from feeble to low Vote_lcap20%Training chakra from feeble to low Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Training chakra from feeble to low Vote_lcap13%Training chakra from feeble to low Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Training chakra from feeble to low Vote_lcap11%Training chakra from feeble to low Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Training chakra from feeble to low Vote_lcap6%Training chakra from feeble to low Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Training chakra from feeble to low Vote_lcap35%Training chakra from feeble to low Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Training chakra from feeble to low Vote_lcap4%Training chakra from feeble to low Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Training chakra from feeble to low Vote_lcap10%Training chakra from feeble to low Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Training chakra from feeble to low Vote_lcapTraining chakra from feeble to low Voting_barTraining chakra from feeble to low Vote_rcap 
Zach
Training chakra from feeble to low Vote_lcapTraining chakra from feeble to low Voting_barTraining chakra from feeble to low Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Training chakra from feeble to low

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
byejin

byejin

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ninja Scroll
Name: Byejin
Village: Hidden Rain
Level:

Training chakra from feeble to low Empty
PostSubject: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyMon Apr 23, 2007 4:39 pm

Waking up to the nibbles of his pet eagle, Geki, Byejin thinks about what to make for breakfast. He said good morning to Geki and opened the window so that she can go hunt and get something to eat for breakfast. After breakfast, he leaves his uncle's house. He walks to the forest a few minutes away, and meets this kid. He has never met this kid before. So Byejin asks him,

"What is your name boy?"..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/biggyneo
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 9:23 pm

OMG it`s the ghost of Suta coming to save the day!

The kid smiled and raised his head, he bore rows of filed teeth, disfigured in a horrifing grin of pointed teeth. His eyes were blood red and his nose was small and pressed low, near his lips. His, extremly, thin lips were pale, or whatever there was to be called lips. His hair frissend back like a porcupine as the demonic kid hissed, his forked tongue sliped out of his mouth like a snake.

The kid hurled himself forward like a spring, but vanished as soon as he touched Beyjin, leaving him only scared, not hurt. Then a familiar feeling came onto his back.

`Hello boy!`happily said the voice of Gokai, she was curled up against Beyjin`s back.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 10:33 pm

"Gokai? Wow, you had me going there for a second. I am training my chakra, come with me. I want to learn how to climb on trees while using my chakra compressed on my feet."

Byejin leads Gokai to a place he found a few days ago where the trees are tall and huge.

"Watch me do it on my first try Sensei!"
Byejin said hopefully.

He concentrates with all his might to send and hold his chakra to his feet and starts to run at the tree.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 5:41 pm

Gokai smiled as Beyjin brought her to a place with tall trees. She looked around, the place looked... strangly... familiar.

She jumped onto the ground as Beyjin boasted. Beyjin stormed towards the tree as he placed his foot on it and spun in a circle. Gokai giggled slightly, a soft song to Beyjin`s ears. He may have smiled by it`s sweetness.
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 11:43 am

He did smile and when he turned to see where this wonderful noise came from, he saw Gokai looking around. He wondered if Gokai knew of this place. So he figured that she wonders around a lot.

He started to ask her about the area, but he hesitated for some reason. He looks at her curiously and but turns around. He asks himself a very serious question,

"Do I have a crush on Gokai?"

He thinks about it and ponders it wildly. Some moments he remembers himself blushing and sometimes he sees himself going goofy around her.

"But can it be? Do I really have a crush on her?"

He concentrates all his chakra to his feet and held it there. Instead of running of the tree, Byejin tried walking to the top.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 6:02 pm

The feeble amount of chakra placed onto his feet barly offered any amount of magnetisme, he quickly slipped of, somthing was bothering him, a feeling of unease.

Gokai noticed him try again, she smiled as she approched him, she bent to her knees near him and put her face close to his.

"Tree climbing is not the best way of training chakra, I know a better way." She boasted in turn next to Beyjin, she stood up and made her way for a diffrent tree. She pressed her back against it.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Ninja Scroll
Name: Ryu Kasumi
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 6:36 pm

-muji comes walking and sees the people and goes up to them and says

hey
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyThu May 03, 2007 7:17 am

Byejin gets up from the floor. His back was aching, but the pain went away after Byejin stood still for a few seconds.

"Hi kid, what brings you here?"

Byejin asked as he walked towards Gokai. He wondered what this better way was. Maybe it is a seal or some sort. He also wonders how did that kid got here.

Byejin thought to himself,

"Is the kid, Gokai's new disguise? It can't be becuase she is right there, with her back to the tree. Maybe this kid is real and just got lost. Or maybe he is looking for a sensei, like I was."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyThu May 03, 2007 9:12 am

[It's double training time! Normaly this dosn't excist but since it's the special week you both get the same bonus, you will learn what it is after. But you both have to get enough words to raise your chakra, if Muji wants this to be at training of course, if he dosn't it's a free RP for him, training for Beyjin.]

Gokai noticed the new person walk up, he didn't seem very skilled... at all.

She haunched her small shoulders as Beyjin approched, probabyl just a clone using Hengen, to trick her. From Beyjin while she was distracted. She took out a scrol and placed it on the ground.

The scroll had two circles on it and several words all written in japanese. [Which in this game we understand.]

"Put on hand on each circle then focus a tensy bit of chakra into it. Just enough so it can smell you."
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyThu May 03, 2007 3:15 pm

Byejin saw that Gokai had placed the scroll on the floor, so he goes up to them. He puts the right hand in the right scroll and his left hand in the left scroll. He concentrates some chakra to his left and and some to his right. He sees the scroll start moving and flashing.

"So how long do I have to hold my hands here?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyThu May 03, 2007 5:04 pm

well im just walking around looking for someone to train me either of you interested?

-asked muji thinking that one of them will and walking up closer to them and hopeing that he would get one of them to help him in his training and be able to have a sensai so he would be like the other genin
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyThu May 03, 2007 5:29 pm

Gokai ignored the little trick that Beyjin was performing. She smiled as Beyjin placed his hands on the scroll.

[It is only one scroll with two circles.]

The glowing and flashing stopped for a moment... But restarted, brighter then ever, it hurt the kid's eyes, Gokai must have been used to it, or she hid her pain well. And Beyjin, he felt as if the scroll was trying to steal his chakra, suckign it lie a viscuois pump absorbing water. It used the simple dash of chakra to ignits it's chain. The pain quickly unfolded thoughout Beyjin and caused a holer to those who feel pain.

Then all faded, the world was dark. Beyjin was... alone. A nightmare? Perhaps.

A beast appeared, or at least he thought, for he could not see. He felt a strong wind sucking him in, pulling him ever closer. A grand wind, absorbing his chakra first then his life, then his body. But he was torn away from the darkness and thrown back, hurteling through the air. Gokai caught him. They both had moved over at least 120 feet. Beyjin flyin by a mean kickback, and Gokai of unknown source.

But Muji saw how Gokai did it... her'es what he saw.

Beyjin put his hands on the scroll and then a light appeard, for at least half of a minute the strong light burnt his eyes, then with just a blur of gaze left it stopped and the strongest light any of them had ever seen appeared. A visious burning white and purple light shot Beyjin into the air and flying. Gokai, however formed a hand seal, the tiger, and vanished in a twirl of rose petals. And appeared next to Beyjin to catch him.

"Enough Demon-kankyou for you, at least for today." Beyjin's eyes closed but he wook up after a few minutes. he was lyeing in a patch of rose petals...

[Beyjin roleplay all that happend, Muji you also, from your point of view. And then I will continue with this thing. Also Muji you don't see the rose petal thing that Beyjin is lying down in, you just see him being placed on the ground by Gokai.]
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyThu May 03, 2007 5:42 pm

-muji walked up to the girl and said

why did you put that kid on the ground and who are you?

-muji thought that the kid was crazy or something
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyThu May 03, 2007 5:57 pm

The girl, who lookes in her 15ths looked up to Muji and discovered that he wasn'ta genjutsu.

"What do you want a cookie?"

Meanwhile, Beyjin was laying in a pile or pedles, rose pedles. All was colorful and beautiful, a Gokai was there, smileing, she wasn't dressed in her standered tight black clothing that revealed her shoulders and bellie, instead she was wearing a dark purple kimono. She had a large white smile. Then all went back to normal as the dream world faded and Beyjin found Gokai wearing her standered ninja clothing.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyThu May 03, 2007 6:20 pm

no i want a trainier like every other genin im looking for one and that why im here

-muji thinks that who ever wants a cookie wouldnt be like him
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyFri May 04, 2007 11:25 am

After Byejin had out his hands on the scroll, it started glowing and flashing, but then it stopped. He was about to take his hands off but it started up again. To his surprise the brightness was brighter than before, and by a lot. Soon byejin felt weak. He felt his wonderful chakra leaving. He wanted it back, he wanted his chakra back to his body. But the scroll just kept on taking his chakra. Byejin started feeling pain that he never imgained. It was soo much that Byejin had no time to yell. He couldn't.

Then it stopped. Byejin was staring into complete darkness.

"Am I blacked out? Can this be a trick from the scroll? Or is this a nightmare, uncle please give strenght to overcome this terrible ordeal."

Byejin saw it. Small at first, but it grew as it came closer. It was a beast, a huge ugly beast. The beast took a deep breathe and Byejin felt everything in his body leave him. It was too much for Byejin to handle, so he fell to his knees. Byejin thought the beast would stop breathing in but it didnt, it kept sucking in air.

"I'm going to die" Byejin whispered.

"I don't wanna DDDIIIEEE!" yelled Byejin with such determination.

And as soon as he was finished yelling, the beast let out a huge and terrible breathe. He felt himself fly backwards for so far, it seemed endless. Byejin fell unconcious, and for some reason he didn't hit the ground hard. He woke up after a while and saw Gokai. He saw daylight and rose pedals and leaves. He felt so happy but tired at the same time.

"Gokai, what just happened to me? I mean I saw this huge devilish monster but i blacked out. How did I get there and how did I get back? And 1 more thing, what was that supposed to accomplish?"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyFri May 04, 2007 8:20 pm

Gokai nodded her head and then told Muji to shush with the glare in her eye. She listnd to Beyjin's quiet speech and then she answered.

"It helpd your chakra, once you get it back it will be slightly better, however tainted." She smiled, "but don't worry about it, I have done it plenty of times, the dark chakra leaves after a while." With her smile all in the world went back to normal to Beyjin, but then she frownd.

"It may be weird a bit, 'cause when you do it, after you leave the dark place. Everything looks WAY better then it should.
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyFri May 04, 2007 8:45 pm

Come to think about it, it was true. Byejin turned around in a circle, and he noticed things he haven't noticed before. He saw broken branches in the corner. He saw a hurt fly stuch in a spiderweb. He even saw a bird clearly flying through the forest.

"Wow, amazing."

Byejin was in such shock and awe, that he was speechless. He tried to say something but he just utters some words that nobody can make out. Finally his senses came back to him, and Byejin shook his head. He lifted up his hands and looked from hand one to the other.

"Gokai-sensei.....thank you so much."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyFri May 04, 2007 9:24 pm

Gokai pouted her lips together then she reached for Beyjin's coller. SHe grabbed it and then wailed a strong punch to the face. Sending Beyjin flying 8 feet back, spining.

She walked over to him and bent to her knees she grabbed Beyjin by the head and spoke.

"Listn, you don't want to have that for to long, you might start seeing nin-birds the size of gophers, and people that fly. Watch that sight of yours, don't look at something for to long."
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptyFri May 04, 2007 9:54 pm

"Yes sensei." Byejin replied hazely.

He stood up and looked around on habit. He saw Muji standing there staring at him. He turned an looked at Gokai, but then the painful reminder of the unexpected punch got him back on track. He stopped looking around and asked Gokai,

"Would it help if I put on a blind-fold? I can learn to feel my way around, and my pet eagle, Geki, can be my eyes. I would practice to feel the chakra from people's arms and tell if they are coming near me."

Byejin started blabbering on and on. He was kind of nervous to the fact that he can't stare at something for too long. This kind of challenge hadn't appeared at some point in his life, so Byejin is getting hysterical.

"I don't want to start halucinating."

After a while, Byejin noticed that Gokai was giving him a mean look, so he stopped talking. He took a deep breathe and calmed down. He set his mind straight and was now ready to handle anything that came his way.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptySun May 06, 2007 2:52 pm

muji went to a tree and wondered something then he looked over at the too people and waited there thinking how long will it take for something to happen and hoped that soon one of them could be able to help him with some of his training
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptySun May 06, 2007 4:55 pm

Gokai yawned and admitted she was tired.

"Beyjin, go to sleep, I will see you tomorow." She turnd to face Muji against a tree.

"You, kid, come back here tomorow if you want to train with us."

She walked pas Beyjin, "See ya later." She said witha slight singing tone in her voice, she passed him and put her fingers on his soulder and the wipped them off.

Then she formed a handseal and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptySun May 06, 2007 5:04 pm

muji starts to walk home thinking about something
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptySun May 06, 2007 6:32 pm

walking home, byehin yells
"see ya tomorrow kid. it'll be great if i have you in my squad, you can be my partner."

Byejin walks slowly home thinking about this new transformation he has gone through, and wonders how much did his potential really grow. Byejin does a quick dash, and zooms past a tree.

"wow!"

Byejin thought about running home, but remembered that Gokai said to get some rest. He fell asleep wondering if his night was going to be a rough one. Unfortunatly, he was right. This demonic figure kept on reappearing over and over, and then just leaves. But every time it appears, Byejin feels stronger, faster, and more cunning. Byejin woke up in the morning feeling fully refreshed. He yawns, goes downstairs to cook breakfast. Then he is on his way. He walks to where Gokai had placed the scroll on the floor, and stood there sleepily waiting for everyone else to show up.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low EmptySun May 06, 2007 7:29 pm

-hu ok later

muji jogs home thinking about something weird what just happened it just keep going around and around in his head what just happened that thought wouldnt get out of his head until midnight and then he fell alseep and when he woke up he didnt have anything on his mind and he went back to the place he was told to go to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low Empty

Back to top Go down

Training chakra from feeble to low
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next