The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Voting_barTraining chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Voting_barTraining chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Training chakra from feeble to low

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2007 9:20 pm

Gokai didn't show up for an extra hour. But then she came from behind a tree and apologized.

"Sorry for making you both wait."

She laughed and walked over to Beyjin.

"Alright so how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
byejin

byejin

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ninja Scroll
Name: Byejin
Village: Hidden Rain
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2007 10:32 pm

"Don't worry about it, i feel great."

Byejin jumped into the air, and he felt he jumped 2 feet higher than usual.

"And I wasn't even using my full power in jumping." Byejin said with a tremendous amount of glee in his voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/biggyneo
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2007 10:08 pm

Gokai giggled and then she walked over to Beyjin and put her hand on his head.

"Good job, your growing up, maybe fast enough for me." She said, as she approched Beyjin, her lips puckered.

But then she was standing besided the tree barking out another command. Was the strange Demon scroll still having a few effects on Beyjin.

She told him to jump to the top of the tree. And then she told Muji to follow him. Everyone she pointed her finger at.
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 11:10 am

"Are you sure?"

Even though Byejin felt he can reach the top of the tree, he still felt uneasy of doing so. After taking a quick glance at Muji, he crouched down. Then he jumped to his fullest extent. Byejin felt himself rising, and rising. He thought he wouldn't stop, until he started slowing down a bit. He was almost to the top now, and landed softly at the tip, when he finally arrived there.

"wow, i never expected the tree to be this high. I wonder how long will it take for Muji to get this high."

Byejin starts yelling, "MUJI! Get up here now! I want to keep on training."
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Ninja Scroll
Name: Ryu Kasumi
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 3:42 pm

-hm ok comein

muji starts jumping to branch to branch trying to get up there and muji thinks how high did they go and wondered how long it will take him to get up there and a while later he finnally reached a bit close to them and then he said

-so why did you want to get me up here
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 5:25 pm

After they both reached up there, Gokai flung into the air. She landed beside them and then she pointed at a mountain, "meet you two there."

She jumped off of the tree and begun tree jumping. She was gone in 4 blinks.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2007 5:38 pm

-dang i just barely got here

muji starts jumping after the person since he still doesnt know there names and he says back to the person still on the tree

-whats your name since you know mine

and then muji stood on a branch and waited for the response
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 11:19 am

Byejin leapt a few trees, and landed by Muji.

"My name is Byejin. I live in the mountains back there, but i never been to the mountains Gokai is going to. Gokai is our sensei, and she is a very great sensei. Just hop on my back and I'll go towards the mountains. I am used to carrying people on my back. Ha ha, you will get used to it soon also, trust me."

So when Muji climbed on Byejin's back, Byejin started off towards the mountains.

"Anything else you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 4:42 pm

When they both arrived Gokai wasn't there, but then she jumped onto Muji's back. It was a pile of shinobi, litteraly a pile.

Starting with Beyjin at the floor, then Muji on the back, followed by Gokai standing on Muji.

"Time to climb the mountain!"

She announced.

Then she took out two metal cuffs and caught both Beyjin abd Muji's hands together.

"Were Missing-Nin, we don't look out for each other, got it?"

She made sure they were well seperated by the metal chain.

"But one's strength can determin if the other prevails."

So here Beyjin and Muji stood, both of them had there hands sealed behind there back, and to add to it a chain connected them both.

"Climb the mountain!" She announced feircly.

"Theres a warm meal waiting at the top for both of you!" She smiled, assumed a pose like an arrow and put her finger on her cheek. Then she winked and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 4:28 pm

muji jumped up onto a part of the moutain and keep on going and he kept alsmost falling off cause he was thinking of something the thing was
Spoiler:
then muji stopped for a second before continueing then he looked down to see where byejin and that girl was since he still didnt know her name and then he continued up the mountain
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 5:35 pm

Byejin started up the mountain, he thought to himself

"Hey, I can jump to the top easy."

So he dashed past Muji.

"I should go back to him but Gokai said Missing-nins don't look out for each other."

Byejin thought about it and returned to Muji. He knew that with his skills, Muji would have a hard time getting to the top. And Byejin also knew that he would need to trust Muji whenever he has to do a mission. Just when Byejin was about to show himself to Muji, he jumped to the side. He hid in the bushes and waited for Muji to go on. From now Byejin will follow Muji, from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 6:00 pm

[Mistakes!!! But don't edit your posts!

1: You have your hands tyed behind your back, try climbing over your computer desk, then tell me that that was easyer then with your hands.

2: You have a six foot long chain connecting you both, neither of you is surpassing the other.

Alright so create new posts and the previous ones will count on your word count, 'cause I'm nice! XD ]
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 6:13 pm

[ok]

muji jumps but only five feet and then waits for byejin to jump up and he says

-come on byejin we need to hurry
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 9:41 am

{cool... thanks suta...}

So Byejin walks up five feet... He was used to climbing mountains, so he was trying to make sure he can save his energy for the long run. He jumps another three feet up and almost fell... luckily he got his footing on time and walks up two more...Byejin thought to himself, we have to be careful, climbing this mountain with no hands is gonna be tricky.

"Hey Muji, make sure to save your energy, you might need it later. The air gets thinner as you climb the mountain and it gets harder for you to breathe."

A sudden idea just hit Byejin. But he'll leave it for later.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 1:16 pm

And Beyjin was right, the air got thinner as they got higher. But that was only a quarter of the troubles.

The air was thinner, the hill was steeper, their legs grew tired, and the chain only got heavier.

But a sweet smell came to their nostrils, a slight smell, but a fantastique smell nontheless. Food?
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 3:47 pm

-i wonder what the smell is it smells like something good

muji starts going a bit faster
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 10:08 pm

"Yea Muji.. i smell it too. And stop going so fast, we might be heard. We are missing ninja's so we aren't likely to be welcomed anywhere."

So Byejin did a little hop to catch up to Muji. So they crept closer to a ledge and started crawling to see what was making the smell. All they had to do was stick their head alittle bit higher.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2007 3:20 pm

Then they saw it, there was Gokai, she was sitting down by a table, the table had a full plate of food on it. That was the large silver plate, then there where three smaller ones on the table. She waited patiently for them both.
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2007 8:21 pm

Byejin, not sure about if its a trap, fell to his back and pulled on the chain. When Muji was stumbling towards him, Byejin jumped up and swung in a circle. Muji started swinging in a circle and then Byejin let go. This action made Muji fly towards Gokai, but Byejin made it so that Muji would land 5 feet away from the table, and Byejin would land on the seat.

"Sorry to do this but I'm not sure if there is a trap on the floor. A ninja has to always keep his eyes, ears, and mind open."
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2007 11:16 am

-hm ok

muji hits the ground then flings byejin at the seat
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2007 6:56 pm

Gokai balenced her head on her folded hands.

"That is very true." She said, she closed her eyes then smiled.

When she smiled, on both sides of Muji enourmers blades arose from teh ground, as if to tear them both in half.

"Good job then." She said. " You may both eat.

Then she walked over to the middle of the chain then unhooked them as if they weren't even stuck together by anything except for each other.

Wich they were, the simplesnes of the chain was erotique, they could have stopped for 2 minutes and of unhooked them.
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2007 12:34 am

so Byejin ate all the food that was on his plate, and waited for muji to finish his share.

"Thanks Gokai, the food was delicous."
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 5:38 pm

-ok thanks

muji ate the food and then said

-wow this is good and now what do you want us to do for training?

muji thought it was going to be a bit harder than it just was
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 5:32 pm

Gokai, who was now standing up, walked slowly over to Beyjin and Gokai. She slid her hands along theire shoulders then walked off for a building.

"Nothing, just relax."

That is not what she meant, she was hoping Beyjin would get jealous of Muji, since she didn't take her eyes off of him when they were eating.

She grinned, her plan should fall into place perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2007 1:26 pm

-hey byejin how long have you had gokai as a sensai?

muji asked wondering how long and also was kindof freaked since he doesnt even know gokai and she just rubbed his shoulders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training chakra from feeble to low
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next