The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Training Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_lcap20%Training Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Training Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_lcap13%Training Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Training Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_lcap11%Training Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Training Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_lcap6%Training Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Training Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_lcap35%Training Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Training Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_lcap4%Training Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Training Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_lcap10%Training Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Training Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_lcapTraining Strength from Feeble to Low Voting_barTraining Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_rcap 
Zach
Training Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_lcapTraining Strength from Feeble to Low Voting_barTraining Strength from Feeble to Low Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Training Strength from Feeble to Low

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
byejin

byejin

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ninja Scroll
Name: Byejin
Village: Hidden Rain
Level:

Training Strength from Feeble to Low Empty
PostSubject: Training Strength from Feeble to Low   Training Strength from Feeble to Low EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 7:45 am

Byejin wakes up in the morning in the prospect of training his strength. He talks to his uncle and asks him,
“What should I do?”
His uncle looks at him and smiles because it reminded him of someone familiar when he was younger and says,
“All work and no play make a person dull in every way.”
Byejin looks at his uncle and takes his work into consideration. He has been training everyday since he moved in, about 8 years ago. Now that he looks at it, he can use a nice refreshing swim in the river. And why not take a few laps in it to build up some strength. So Byejin walks down the path leading to the river and finds an area that the water is 7 feet deep.
“This should be fun,”
Byejin says to himself. He takes off his clothes and puts on his swimming pants. He jumps in when he realizes that the water is way too cold.
“I could use this freezing water to my advantage.”
So Byejin is just swimming around and having fun with the fishes in the area. After a few hours of playing around, Byejin gets serious. If I ever want to become a great ninja, I have to train hard. So Byejin starts doing laps. After his twentieth lap, he is exhausted. He would try to do one more lap but he might drown in the process. So Byejin gets out, and starts to train his sword skills.
“Become one with the sword,” is all you can hear from him. After a few hours on that, he gets back into the river and just relaxes. It feels so good for him that he just falls asleep. After a few hours in the river, he wakes up to find his samurai sword missing. He looks for his suit and finds it thrown about on the floor. Byejin throws a loud yell, and you can see birds fly off the branches, Byejin is angry that he lost the samurai sword he had gotten for his birthday. He searches around but gives up because he s too sore from all the exercise that he had done. He starts to head home now, and on the way there, he punches every tree. By the time he got home, his left hand knuckles were bruised and bleeding, and his right knuckles were bleeding even worse because of the scars that he had gotten when he was younger. When he opens the door to his uncle’s house, his uncle sees him in this state. He asks Byejin how come he is mad, and notices that his sword is missing. His uncle doesn’t look too mad or upset but you can see some disappointment in his eyes. Byejin starts to say it was his own entire fault for falling asleep, but his uncle said to calm down. His uncle said that when the time is right is; you will get a samurai sword far better than the one you just lost.
“If it was stolen, the person who took it, needed it more than you did, so don’t worry about it." After hearing his uncle’s wise words, Byejin feels better and collapses to the floor due to all the activity he had done during the day. When his uncle sees him fall, he laughs and says,
“Byejin, it was I who took your sword because I told you not to train.”
But since Byejin was unconscious on the floor, he didn’t hear it.

The next day Byejin woke up feeling exhausted. A saying came right to his head, "The day you don't want to do something and you still do it, you will become better at it." So Byejin got up and did his daily morning chores. He headed out the door before his uncle woke up. He left the house and jogged to the forest. He ran to a clearing and stopped. He thought about his training routine and started exercising.

He did his push-ups and pull-ups unwillingly. He tied his legs to a branch and started doing elevated sit-ups. He punches the trees with all his might, and kicks the log with all the strength he can muster. Soon he was tired. He practiced his aiming skills with his tired arms and incredibly hit the marks. He was surprised that he hit the bulls-eyes and kept on training. He broke off a branch and used that as a samurai sword, since his was just stolen yesterday around the same time. Byejin used his anger as motivation to keep on going and training harder. He also trained because he wanted to impress Gokai and his uncle. Everyday goes by and Byejin feels closer to Gokai.

"I have to get stronger. I have to get faster. I have to get smarter."

Byejin practices with the branch and after a few tiresome hours of training, he threw it aside. He throws a yell. “I want my sword!” He starts to go crazy but calms down when he heard some rustling. He looks for the source of the noise. He tries to see if he can smell anything that can give the mysterious creature away. Since he is terrified of dogs, he starts to walk towards the rustling. He wants to make sure what the noise is, cause he is curious (All kids are). So he creeps up and looks over the bushes. He sees an eagle with a branch sticking out of it’s wings. Byejin feels sympathy for the animal and picks it up while it is wailing and shaking in his hands. He takes out the stick that was embedded in the eagle’s wing, and the eagle let out a huge whistle. He can tell the animal was in agony. So he decided to take it home to care for. He tried to rush home so he can cure the eagle faster. While running home, Byejin checks if it is a boy or girl, and finds out that it is a female. Looking at it closely, Byejin has never seen a more beautiful looking bird. It’s brown and white feathers shone bright but some spots were smeared with blood. Byejin runs faster when he senses that that eagle is moving less.

He makes it home and puts it on the table. Byejin’s uncle arrives to his side and checks out what Byejin has brought home. He sees the injured eagle and brought out some of his herbs. Byejin has seen these herbs in use before and applied them to the injured eagle. He had no time to talk because he was making sure that the animal was alive and safe. After about twenty minutes of caring for the bird, Byejin starts to clean the blood. When he is done, he takes a chance to look at the eagle’s beautiful colors closer. Byejin places the eagle on his bed and brought it some seeds and a bowl of water. He looked at the bird and opened the window.

“If you want to leave, the window is open. If you want to stay and have a few meals, you are more than welcomed to do so.”

So Byejin left the room. He returns five minutes later to check if the eagle had left and it did. Byejin wondered if the eagle is all right. He fell asleep forgetting to close his window. He woke up next morning when he felt something rubbing on him. He opened his eyes to see the eagle nudging on his cheeks. Byejin was so happy to see the eagle and he asked,

“Wouldn’t mind if I gave you a name?”

The eagle looked into his eyes and Byejin understood completely. So after a few minutes of thinking, he says,

“Your new name should be Geki.”

And the bird accepted her new name and went out the window. Somehow Byejin knew that she was going to go hunting for her breakfast. So he didn’t feel worried and left the window open. For the next few days, all Byejin and Geki do was hang out and have fun.

Last edited by on Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/biggyneo
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Training Strength from Feeble to Low   Training Strength from Feeble to Low EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 10:04 am

Huh... I just wanted to tell you that it goes like this:

Feeble -> Weak 400

Weak -> Low 600

If you plan on doing something like this:

Feeble -> Low 1000 words... so ya...
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training Strength from Feeble to Low   Training Strength from Feeble to Low EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 10:06 am

oh.. mann can i just add to this and make it 1000??
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Training Strength from Feeble to Low   Training Strength from Feeble to Low EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 10:20 am

Go for it!
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training Strength from Feeble to Low   Training Strength from Feeble to Low EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 5:53 pm

ok..imma add to it soon
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training Strength from Feeble to Low   Training Strength from Feeble to Low EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 5:59 pm

there.. i added.. check it out
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Training Strength from Feeble to Low   Training Strength from Feeble to Low EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 6:08 pm

congratulations!!

word count: 1,354

you can now put your strengh to low!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Strength from Feeble to Low   Training Strength from Feeble to Low Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Strength from Feeble to Low
Page 1 of 1