The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Training Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_lcap20%Training Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Training Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_lcap13%Training Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Training Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_lcap11%Training Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Training Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_lcap6%Training Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Training Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_lcap35%Training Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Training Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_lcap4%Training Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Training Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_lcap10%Training Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Training Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_lcapTraining Speed fro feeble to weak Voting_barTraining Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_rcap 
Zach
Training Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_lcapTraining Speed fro feeble to weak Voting_barTraining Speed fro feeble to weak Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Training Speed fro feeble to weak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
byejin

byejin

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ninja Scroll
Name: Byejin
Village: Hidden Rain
Level:

Training Speed fro feeble to weak Empty
PostSubject: Training Speed fro feeble to weak   Training Speed fro feeble to weak EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 8:01 am

Byejin walks out of his uncle's house, looking for a place to train. While he is walking to the beach, he says to himself, "I know to become a great ninja, i must be fast, strong, and master jutsus. But first of all, a samauri must work on his speed." Halfway to the beach, he sees this dog eating something on the side of the path. Byejin never had good encounters with dogs, so he started walking slow. The dog looks at him and stares him in the eyes. Byejin jumps cause he sees the dog's mouth is full of blood. Byejin's imagination goes wild. "What could he been eating??? Did he kill someone???"" So byejin takes a closer loo at the bloody thing on the floor, but doesn't get too close becuase thr dog is still staring at him. "Whew... its just a dead rabbit." And Byejin starts walking again. He forgets the dog is still staring at him. And the dog doesn't like a person turning its back on him. So the dog starts barking mad. Byejin jumps and starts to run. The dog starts chasing him. Byejin is is running like it no tomorrow but its no use. He's not used to running in the forest. Him and his uncle live in a mountain where the air is thin and no forests thrive. The dog is catching up and Byejin thinks of his uncle. He says to himself," If I can be defeated by a dog, how will I be able to finish a mission?" So he starts to think like a samuari. Soon he notices that the forest has a pattern in trees. Two left, two right, one left, two right, one left, and back again. After figuring this out, Byejin starts sprinting. The dog is right about to pounce on him when Byejin starts sprinting, but missing him by an inch. Byejin is now closer to being a great ninja, now that he has the pattern of the forest. But Byejins training isnt over. When Byejin reaches the beach, hs starts to jog, and run on the sand. He knows that the best way to train speed is running on sand. Byejin makes an obstacle course on the beach and trains. He wades in the water to work his lower abdominal area, and thighs. Its no use on only training one part of the leg, so Byejins trains on everything. He does all the excercises that was ever invented and even created some on the spot. He runs till nightfall and heads home. He is tired from training and on his way home, he encounters the same dog from before. Even though Byejin was exhausted, he starts running again from the Adrenaline of the wild dog chasing him. When Byejin reaches his uncle's house, he told him all about the day's adventure, and both of them fell asleep.

Right before Byejin falls asleep, he says to hiimself, "If this is the way of the ninja, i think imma like this. But i'm going to be the first ever ninja-samauri. Mark my words uncle, I will make you happy." His muscles sore and legs aching, he says, "I wonder what will i train on next? My strength, speed again, stamina? My possibilities are endless."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/biggyneo
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 54

Training Speed fro feeble to weak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Speed fro feeble to weak   Training Speed fro feeble to weak EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 5:38 pm

congatulations!!

word count: 548!

you can now raise you speed!
Back to top Go down

Training Speed fro feeble to weak
Page 1 of 1