The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_lcap20%Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_lcap13%Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_lcap11%Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_lcap6%Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_lcap35%Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_lcap4%Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_lcap10%Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_lcapLooking for a sensei, learning new moves Voting_barLooking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_rcap 
Zach
Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_lcapLooking for a sensei, learning new moves Voting_barLooking for a sensei, learning new moves Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Looking for a sensei, learning new moves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rokudou Kouken

Rokudou Kouken

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kouken Rokudou
Village: Rain
Level:

Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 6:08 am

It ws midday, Kouken had just left his house in order to train once again. He jumps from tree to tree looking for a good place to train. "Ah here's a good spot" he replied. The area was nice and open surrounded by trees and there was a little lake behind it. He lands in this area "Well better get started"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 6:18 pm

"You look like the one who cherishes his sourondings." A feminin voice came from behind him. A young woman, very short, shorter then Rokudou, came walking over to him in a silent pace, he never would have noticed her if she hadn't spoken. She had fine legs, and a beautifully proportioned body, she completly covered her breasts however, unlike her arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Rokudou Kouken

Rokudou Kouken

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 6:31 pm

Kouken turned around, the headband over his eyes showed his alliance "Oh, yes indeed" he said in a polite manner, its a very nice area" he said. He adjusted his headband around his eyes. "Oh, Im sorry. I didnt introduce myself. Im Kouken Rokudou"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 9:44 am

"How are you supposed to see?" He voice sounded like she was still meters away, yet a firm finger tapped on Rokudo's headband, covering his eyes. The female was so thin, she could wear her headband over her waist, which she did.
Back to top Go down
Rokudou Kouken

Rokudou Kouken

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 3:44 pm

"Ahh, well you see it very simple I can see based on my other senses . I can smell your perfume on you so I can tell how far you are. Even though I couldnt here you by the way that you stand you give off vibrations in the ground. My body is very sensitive to touch and vibration so it allows my body to absorb the vibrations and my mind converts it into an image. I usually dont use my eyes" he replied. He took a deep breath. "Quite a day were having" he said
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 5:20 pm

The ninja smiled evily at his attempt at small talk after his explanation.
Then she looked suprised for a moment. She sniffed once to smell herself and remembered she had been wearing a fragrence today. "Hum, I'm only wearing perfume because I couldn't get the smell of blood and ash off of me."

She stepped closer to Rokudou, now she was trying to be quite, and not even the slightest vibration could be heard, she had something in her step. "So, the day screams for two people to meet, between a woman and a boy." She stopped trying to be silent when she was standing beside him, thats also when she had begun to speak. "My name is Gokai, whats yours?
Back to top Go down
Rokudou Kouken

Rokudou Kouken

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 6:10 pm

Kouken didnt move, "Kouken, Kouken Rokudou. That is my name Ms. Gokai" Kouken faced Gokai. Kouken thought to himself She is trying to hide her movements, trying to see if I can sense her or not. I dont know what she can do but she looks like she knows alot more than I do, although I can sense her its going to have to use more than just a few senses, I must concentrate Kouken puts his hands behind his head
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 7:45 am

Gokai giggled, "just Gokai will be fine." Chakra was formed at the bottom of her feet and she stepped onto the water. Now she was all but gone.
Back to top Go down
Rokudou Kouken

Rokudou Kouken

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 8:16 am

Kouken puts his hands off his head, sensing that she had compleltely hide her position. Kouken took a deep breath and her perfurme smell was gone. Kouken concentrate even more "Dont let anything be a distraction anymore. Clear my mind of everything" Kouken lets out a big sigh and puts his hands together. His father's voice echoed "What would happen if your enemy completely hid himself from you. What would you do?" he said. Kouken was now in the zone.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 8:34 am

Then a hand grabbed Rokudou's headband covering hsi eyes and went to lift it off his head.
Back to top Go down
Rokudou Kouken

Rokudou Kouken

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 12:23 pm

Kouken jumped back but she still got his headband. His eyes were closed "Hmm, she move quite quickly" he said to himself. Kouken didnt have a blindfold so he had to close his eyes. "I cant show these to anyone" he thought
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 5:16 pm

"You scared of something." She sneered, "If you don't see how beautiful I am how will you ever..." She finished her sentence, unsure of what to say next. Sh let go of the headbacn and let it fall noisely to the ground. "If you want it soo bad then, but whats wrong with your eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Rokudou Kouken

Rokudou Kouken

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 6:29 am

Kouken's eyes continued to stay close "Im sorry ma'am. I just cant show you"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 8:11 pm

The ringing thud of the headband against the ground penetrated into Rukoudou's ears, Gokai shrugged. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Rokudou Kouken

Rokudou Kouken

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 10:16 pm

Kouken grabbed it and wrapped it around his eyes once again. He looked over "I was looking for a place to train. I can tell you have a whole list of jutsu's and martial. I was wondering if you could train me?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 7:51 am

Gokai looked at him. "Okay, but I have one, big, little thing I need you to do." She grinned evilly.
Back to top Go down
Rokudou Kouken

Rokudou Kouken

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 4:18 pm

Kouken stared at her direction "Ok, what is it?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 6:06 pm

"I want to see your eyes!" She stated boldly.
Back to top Go down
Rokudou Kouken

Rokudou Kouken

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 7:12 pm

Kouken sighed "Fine then, if that is the case" He reaches to the back of his head and grabbed his headband, he started to untie the knot on the back. The headband fell to the ground, as he open his eyes you could see the circular rings in his eyes. He stared directly at Gokai "These are my eyes"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 4:18 am

Gokai simply looked at the boy, "Okay, so you have rings in your eye, big deal."
Back to top Go down
Rokudou Kouken

Rokudou Kouken

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 3:54 pm

Kouken shook his head, "never mind" he puts his headband down around his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 5:13 pm

"Okay then, I'll teach you." She announced with a nod, then she realized he had put the headband back on. She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensei, learning new moves   Looking for a sensei, learning new moves Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a sensei, learning new moves
Page 1 of 1