The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_lcap20%How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_lcap13%How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_lcap11%How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_lcap6%How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_lcap35%How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_lcap4%How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_lcap10%How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_lcapHow far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Voting_barHow far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_rcap 
Zach
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_lcapHow far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Voting_barHow far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Empty
PostSubject: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Once Zach and Fist arrive at the cave where the demons hide, Miruichi was awake by then. Fist walked away from the group and off too some trees. The first thing Zach notices is that outside of the cave there are 3 camps, each camp holds a few soldiers. They all appear to be Tainted Ninja. "Zach!" Ichi expesses with dark glee. "We must train, as we speak my army largens, I want you to be more powerful for the next atta---" He suddenly spots Miruichi being held by both puppets. "Oh." He dully exclaimed. "Bring him to Nii... I guess this is the kid he talked so highly about."

[this is assuming you return here, Zach]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:59 am

Zach nodded as he went inside the cave looking for Nii. An attack was going to happen soon. But where? Zach thought. Zach had to get to the Kazekage and SOON.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:16 pm

Nii was found shortly upon entering the cave in his usual spot, sitting on the thrown one level below Ichi's. He didn't say anything as Zach approached with Miruichi with him. He lifted his chin, as if giving permission to speak. neither of you could see his face behind his long hair in front of his face.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Ninja Scroll
Name: Miruichi Urasaki
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:42 am

Miruichi was surprised to know that he would wake up this soon. His first thought was telling him this place is like hell. Everything looks pit-like. Despite his fear, he tried to act as calm as possible. He remembers his mission, to dig for information that is. Hopefully these people won't kill him
Back to top Go down
http://writers.darkbb.com
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:08 am

Zach said "Hello, I have brought the target here just like you ordered." He dumped the Leaf Ninja on the ground. He felt sorry for the poor Genin... getting tangled up in all this... just like Zach himself did a while ago... but it is for the better of his village. He had to do this. He also wanted to know why the demons needed this kid so badly... he doesn't look like somebody who could have killed Band on his own... hopefully he would get an answer soon to his questions.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Nii lowered his chin to Miruichi. "This is the same one you saw fighting Band, correct?" He stood up and walked down a set of rocks that might have once been a staircase. "I want him to show me... show me that technique." He bent down and put a knee on the ground, grabbing Miruichi's head. "I want your power." He said, somehow it wasn't aggresivly or angrily, but it was evil. "I'm going to give you an ultimatum," Nii began, not seeming to care he isn't giving anyone else the chance to talk. "join us, and make the demon pact with me, or die."

Meanwhile Ruffy followed Miruichi all the way to the cave in compleat secrecy.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Zach slowly backed away and answered Nii's question "It was this guy, I'm sure of it.." Zach said as he then stopped backing away when he was about a meter or two behind Miruichi and Nii. This poor guy was going to end up exactly like he did... or was he someone with honor? Someone who would die for his village instead of joining evil? Zach pondered on this... he had chosen to join the demon's side... to live, he has no honor for his village... he would rather live and join the side of evil than die for his village... but he is trying to make up for it to the village, as soon as he gets back he will tell the Kazekage what is going on. Although, he still hangs on to life with a thread. Because if any of the demon's find out what he is doing... he is dead. Zach looked up from the ground where he was thinking about all this and waited to see the Leaf Ninja's answer.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:58 am

Miruichi was a little weak from his fight. Who's this darned person or demon? Why must he take my power?

Miruichi suddenly laughed. He could not stop his laughter. He felt funny. There's actually a demon tribe in this world? That was interesting. It's kind of like a fairy tale. The pain of his stomach was suddenly felt. He stopped from laughing. Could this be a warning that this is real?

Miruichi thought of what the Masked-ANBU had said. Gather information and send it to them. He had agreed to help him but joining the demons? Never! That's against his nature. He sat there silently. Secretly, he prepares his substitution jutsu for an escape from this evil man, or whatever he is, if he tries to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:18 am

Nii lets go of Miruichi's face and walks away. "Let me explain myself." Nii stands up and walks away. "I want to train you, give you all the power you deserve." He turned around to look at Miruichi. "Zach, you may leave... Ichi might want to talk to you." He waved his hand loosely as if brushing off a fly, then paid full atenttion to Miruchi. "You killed my old... student. Its only customary to take his place." He bent over to be in front of Miruichi. He took the puppet off of Miruichi and tossed it into the corner, letting Miruichi stand and finish his substitution. (Because substitution needs to be prepared, and can't be done spontaniously). Nii stood up and took a step back. He made his way to his chair. "I know what your bloodline can do, the jutsu that is unique to you." He stopped in front of his seat and turned his head to the left to look at Miruichi earilly with his left eye, this is the first glimpse Miruichi caught of his hideous face, wrinkled and torn from decades of ageing. He turned around compleatly and slowly sat down. "Train with me and I can make you reach your full potential, I can make you stronger then you ever imagined, and I can make you..." He paused as he folded his hands over each other, intertwining his fingers in front of him with both his elbows on his arm rests. "What is your name?" He interrupted himself, you noticed he smirked slightly, a sharp tooth on the side of his mouth revealed itself.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:15 am

Zach nodded. He picked up Killer and walked out looking for Ichi who he saw outside earlier. He hoped he could get a break soon... to do what he needed to do. He also wondered what would become of the Leaf Ninja now.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:59 am

Ichi cracked his knuckles and turned his head around, spotting Zach he grinned. "Zach, why don't we..." he hesitated. "Well actually lets wait for that new kid to join us, you run off now, and don't bother me." He turned back to the camps, and cracked his knuckles again.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Zach paused a little as he saw Ichi, he listened to Ichi wondering what he was going to say to him before he hesitated. But as soon as Zach heard he could go he was quite happy. He said "ok" to Ichi as he left. Going home and taking a detour to drop off his disguise in the bushes he usually hid them. When that was done he made sure nobody was following him and he made his way bck to the Village Hidden in the Sand.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:10 am

Miruichi was scared. He can feel his blood running through his veins when he saw that face. Is that ... ... evil?

Miruichi made no response to any of Nii's questions. All to him, are just temptation. And temptations never do affect him. Since childhood, he had been trained by his parents to be someone honorable and never do join the dark side. He was able to tell what is right and what is wrong. And this time, he knows, joining this sinister is no good at all.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Nii's grin left. "Speak." He ordered flatly, his annoyance increasing visibly. His hands froze, a low growl rumbled from his throat. A larger demon, with 3 horns, and no hair to speak of, shifted slightly, suddenly becoming visible from a corner. He walked away shortly after. Nii seemed to recollect himself and the growling stopped. "Your not in your element, you are not at home anymore, and, to put it simply, you will die." He paused for a moment, then shrugged. "Unless you join us." The grin returned.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:01 am

(Zach is out of the event now right?)
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:24 am

Miruichi still remained silent. Hoping that this demon will finally throw him into dungeon or something, so that he can collect some information from these people.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Nii, once again, lost his smile. "I wasn't kidding." He stood up aggresivly, "I really am going to kill you." Nii lied, far too intriguied with the boys power to even consider it. Nii took a step forward, air around him seemed to freeze, Miruichi's breath became cold, a mist escaping his lips whenever he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:19 am

Miruichi feels the blood in his veins running faster than ever. Is his death yet to come, or he'll never see the sun tomorrow? But Miruichi remained calm, he knows that his substitution jutsu is ready and if this guy is going to kill him, he'll be out of here.

Miruichi re-think. He needs information. But he doesn't got much or even any now. So what about getting some details from this guy. He looks like the leader here. Hmm...

"One question before I die," Miruichi suddenly started. "What is your goal?"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:24 pm

[one quick misunderstanding to cover, how substitution works is you swap positions with an object that is transformed to look like you, so if you substitute, unless you have him in a genjutsu, you cannot talk to him, so lets pretend you havn't quite substituted yet but found a good rock to swap with. Thank you.]

Nii leaned back in his chair while thinking for a moment. Nii believed that if he told him his goal, Miruichi may believe he will die. "Our goal is unity." He said simply, then leaned forward. "My goal is world domination." He cackeled greedily then leaned back again, letting his words sink in.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:03 am

"Hmph. Another egomaniac," thought Miruichi.

"World domination? Why this childishness? I thought you're better than that, with that face you have after all," Miruichi tried to tease him just make him angry. Prison is still what he prefers but if death is yet to come, he is going to be ready.

(I understand now Suta. Thanks for telling me that.)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:48 pm

"Fine, whatever." Nii stands up and walks away. "Somebody throw him in the dungeon, don't feed him." He walked away, a ninja wearing many bandages and with a brutally scarred face quickly arrives and goes to grab your arms.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:26 am

Miruichi was glad of the dungeon. Things finally got better. Better than getting killed after all. Miruichi let the bandaged ninja grab him him with a little struggle to make sure that no one thought that he was up to something.

World domination? Was it only that simple reason? Miruichi was eager to know more but for sure, not from that ugly-faced whoever he is. Maybe he is able to get more information from the guards who are going to guard his cell.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Contrary to what Miruichi belived, the 'guards' pushed a large boulder in front of his cell, compleatly seeling it off. No light entered the area Miruichi was in, and after a few minutes, a torch illuminated the room, the torch was in the corner, and in front of it, a somewhat familar sillouhette.
"Remember me?" Fist asked, a grin appearing on his face.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:48 am

"That sound. It was familiar. It's that guy who had hunted me! Is he going to kill me?" the words flashed through Miruichi's mind, and frozen him.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Fist noticed Miruichi freeze. "Looks like you do." He approached, allowing you to get a better look at what he looks like. Several scars ran down his face, from years of abuse. "You made it real tough to get you." He stopped, he was slightly taller then Miruichi, but much more imposing. "And for what, huh?" He asked, almost in a whisper with a sinister threat lying undernearth his words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] Empty

Back to top Go down

How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next