The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
The Search for Miruichi! Vote_lcap20%The Search for Miruichi! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
The Search for Miruichi! Vote_lcap13%The Search for Miruichi! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
The Search for Miruichi! Vote_lcap11%The Search for Miruichi! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
The Search for Miruichi! Vote_lcap6%The Search for Miruichi! Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
The Search for Miruichi! Vote_lcap35%The Search for Miruichi! Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
The Search for Miruichi! Vote_lcap4%The Search for Miruichi! Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
The Search for Miruichi! Vote_lcap10%The Search for Miruichi! Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
The Search for Miruichi! Vote_lcapThe Search for Miruichi! Voting_barThe Search for Miruichi! Vote_rcap 
Zach
The Search for Miruichi! Vote_lcapThe Search for Miruichi! Voting_barThe Search for Miruichi! Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

The Search for Miruichi!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

The Search for Miruichi! Empty
PostSubject: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:41 am

(about time I did this, huh Suta?)

Zach woke up early in the morning, it had been a while since he had rested in his home for a while, but today he was going to begin the search for the Mysterious Teleporting Leaf Ninja! Zach packed all his stuff and was ready to go, but he had decided to quickly pay a visit to the Chunnin Exams Medical Tent for something he needed back.. Zach saw some medical ninja walking around sorting out paper work and stuff, it seemed they had already finished healing the wounded. He looked around the tent and soon found the ninja that had confiscated his puppet: Killer. The medical ninja was turned around looking at some paperwork, Zach tapped him on the shoulder and asked "hey,um Mister, are you done with my puppet you confiscated from me earlier? I need it back to um... work on it's mechanisms for the next part of the Chunnin Exams...?" Zach lied about working on the puppet's mechanisms as to not arouse suspicion from the Medical Ninja.

(is it alright to pick up Killer before I go to the Leaf Village?)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:55 pm

(Yes it is) first question
(Yes it is) second question

The medical ninja turns around and looks at the puppet. "The ninja that was stabbed with it is recovering, so we won't need it anymore. The blade has been cleaned too. The ninja watched you for a few moments, he frowned, he didn't seem the type who enjoyed battle, much less when children did it.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Cecilia

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Scroll
Name: Cecilia Liane
Level: 12

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:44 am

Zach nodded and said "thanks..." he grabbed Killer and walked out the tent, as he walked he thought the ninja looked angry at him, but he couldn't imagine why... Soon Zach had walked into the forest... making sure nobody was following him, he made his way to the Demon Base, he was going to see if he could get Fist to help him find the mysterious Leaf Ninja that he had heard about... Soon Zach was outside the base waiting around to see if the waterfall would open up so he could get in.

(you did say I could bring Fist right?)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:38 pm

(Its your choice, its a RP, you can try)

Fist is outside the waterfall, smashing trees into smaller parts, to hide. Bust most noticeably, the waterfall was compleatly blocked off, so no water fell in front of the cave, as well as a few groups of merchants, most likely dealing in death and black market material, came to and fro from the waterfall. Fist noticed you and stood up, only to bend down to one knee and bow, head held low.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:21 am

Zach looked around and saw nobody else around and realized Fist was bowing to him! Zach kind of struggled to "uh.., there is no need to bow for me..." Zach kind of felt embarrassed about being treated so nicely by Fist, that was why he struggled to say that to Fist.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Fist then stood, his face crumpled in anger.
"You defeated me in battle, so until I kill you, my honor will not be returned to me." Fist stepped towards Zach. "Until I defeate you, I will folow you in total obediance wherever you go."
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:10 am

Zach got a bit of a shock to the death threat and was ready to defend himself if Fist attacked, but as soon as Fist finished his sentence Zach understood. Zach then said "well, that's convenient! I need you to come with me and help capture a Leaf Ninja that Nii and Ichi ordered me to capture, I need you to come as my back up in case that ninja does anything tricky, okay?" Zach waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:43 pm

Fist nodded and joined you.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Zach quickly stopped by the bush where he had hidden his disguise, and then he quickly put on the disguise and made his way with Fist for the outer Leaf Village.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:56 pm

You and Fist arrive at the leaf Village without any interferences.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:46 pm

As Zach and Fist stood outside the Leaf Village. Zach suddenly realized flaw in his plan to get inside the leaf Village... how was he going to get inside without being identified? He turned to Fist and asked "hey, um, do you have a plan to get into the Leaf Village? Because I don't..." Zach hoped Fist could help him out.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:01 am

Fist looked at you with a raised brow. "Do they even have a wall?" (According to the city management, which is what we are baseing the cities off of now) "Lets just run in, wearing masks, punch our way through anyone who stands in our way?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:43 am

(It doesn't seem to have a wall when I checked it's city management so...)

Zach shrugged, and said "I was thinking of going abit more stealth like... since they don't have a large wall, let's find the least guarded way in and just rush through there into the village... sound like a plan? Because after all we don't want to be noticed in the village, I just want to go in there, find the ninja, and then go out." Zach said, turning his head towards Fist.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:22 pm

Fist held his tongue and nodded, and began following you.

(Could you PM me mission ideas please?)
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:43 pm

(oh.... uh, okay)

Zach and Fist walked around the village and saw a small entrance that only had a guard or two. Zach looked at Fist and said "okay, this place looks like the least guarded part... ready to go in?"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:08 pm

(Actually, there aren't any guards, but you could mistake a civilian for one.)

Fist looks at you reluctantly, then nods. And begins to follow you.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:38 pm

Zach charged in as fast as he could, getting past the guards, hoping they wouldn't attack him, and he ran through the village and went into a back alley, where nobody seemed to be. He stood there, catching his breath, he had run pretty far.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:02 pm

Fist followed behind, however not as quick as Zach, was spotted by a guard, who caught up to him and grabbed his shirt, Fist didn't fight back, but looked in your direction for a second.

(you might have seen this or not, it wasn't very far before he was grabbed)
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Zach poked his head around the corner and saw Fist get grabbed, Zach sighed and pulled up his sleeve to reveal his sound manipulator, and he flicked it (activating Sound Manipulation Jutsu), aiming it at the guard to stun him so Fist could get away.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:50 pm

The guard gasped and moved his head back, his grip weakening. Fist grabbed his shoulders and kneed him in the jaw, blood shot from his ears as he fell bakwards. Fist smiled and ran towards you. "Did yah see that? His EARS bled!" He boasted.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:20 am

Zach, then said "you do realize I was the one who stunned him and made his ears bleed?" Zach said as Fist ran to him.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:55 pm

Fist stopped and raised a brow. "He didn't bleed until I kicked him." He then looked away.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:08 pm

Zach sighed and decided to let him have his glory. Zach then said "whatever, let's just lay low for a while until we can find the Leaf ninja" Zach said as he walked through to another back alley.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:06 am

Fist and you walked around town for a while without finding any familiar faces from the tournament. "I don't even know what he looked like, I wasn't there." He seemed dissapointed and frustrated that he couldn't be there to fight.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Zach said "I only got a glimpse of him... all I remember is that he was maybe a year or two older than me... he had blue eyes... and really messy hair... that is all I can remember... if I knew we would have to track him down one day I would have analyzed him better..." Zach sighed and waited to hear Fist's response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search for Miruichi!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next