The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Voting_barThe Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Zach
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Voting_barThe Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

The Search for Miruichi!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:34 am

Zach grinned and said "Since we only need to capture him I guess we need him alive..." He made Protector tighten it's grip on him and pull him to into the ground in front of himself and Fist. Zach kinda felt bad for having to capture a ninja who was only trying to protect the kage's earlier... but, he didn't know the ninja personally, and the ninja wasn't from the Sand Village so he didn't feel that bad about attacking him...

(wow, Miruichi lost no health from the punch?)
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Ninja Scroll
Name: Miruichi Urasaki
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:30 am

(God Mode will be disabled by Suta soon, I think. lol)

"Damned! They're fast. I think I should buy myself some time. Hope that the Grand Fire Ball I used caught attention of other people in the village." Miruichi thought. He don't stand any chance against them. Ruffy was ordered to retreat. He prepared for this Substitution Jutsu (substituting to a piece of cloth, Miruichi goes under the roof).

(Well, if the above works... then)

Miruichi tied a piece of Exploding Tag to one of his kunai, ready to aim his enemy if one of them found him.
Back to top Go down
http://writers.darkbb.com
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:55 am

(I would blame Fist, but I'm controlling him, heh...)
(Because it was technically Miruichi's attack phase, he will prepare a substitution before the grip is tightend.)

Miruichi manages to slip out and dissapear under the roof, leaving a fake version of himself in its place, formed from some cloth. Miruichi begins to feel the effects of the internal bleeding caused from the punch. "OY! Zach! Bust him on the head and lets get outta here!" Fist yelled, forgetting to stay incognito.

Meanwhile, not far, Ziorashi stood with his back to a large rock, listening intently to the fight, hidding from the asailants.

Zach brought protector with Miruichi down to the ground, smashing him into the ground, then a puff of smoke and protector lay on the ground holding a pile of cloth. Fist made a long exasperated noise.

Zach: 6/8 43
Health: 3150/3150
Chakra: 3900/4075

Fist 5/5 50
Health: 3940/4000 -20
Chakra: 800/800

Miruichi 0/2 8
Health: 1540/1800 -60
Chakra: 475/775

Ruffy: 2/2 10
Health: 300
Chakra: None
Bite: Normal Fist
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:18 am

"what the?!" Zach exclaimed in surprise as the substitution lay there "damn... where did he go?" Zach thought aloud. He scanned the area for anything that could help him locate Miruichi. "Fist, we must find him... and quickly before he alerts the authorities!" Zach continued scanning the area as best as he could as he pulled his puppets back to himself ready to attack and or defend with them.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Fist looked around, he couldn't find Miruichi, even though Miruich was hiding in the building he was standing on.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:05 pm

(oh Fist, how did you get so smart?)

(just wondering is Miruichi hiding inside or outside the building? I don't need his EXACT location. This is just for MY information, not Zach's [as in my character], so don't worry, he wont know where he is even if you tell ME).

Zach muttered something and decided to start looking around, he examined the piece of cloth carefully, before throwing it aside. He continued looking around under stuff and inside stuff until he found something could help him.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 am

Miruichi can feel his blood bleeding from his mouth. He clean it instantly, not even leaving a single drop onto anything around him. He's still. Taking a grasp from that very dangerous state he just got out from. He have to buy his own time here. He needs backup to catch these invaders. Miruichi can see from one of the ninjas who was younger, that's what he thought, is wearing a symbol from the Sand. Why did these people from the sand wanted to attack him?

(Is Ziorashi an NPC?)
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:24 am

Cecilia wrote:
Zach quickly stopped by the bush where he had hidden his disguise, and then he quickly put on the disguise and made his way with Fist for the outer Leaf Village.

(read the bolded words Johnson)

(so um sorry to burst your bubble Johnson, but... as far as Miruichi knows, Zach could be a rouge ninja from any village... because his disguise includes taking off his headband)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:17 am

(John, yes Ziorashi is a Leaf NPC, your character might know him or not, not personally, but by reputation)
(Zach, it IS possible he recognises the name from the tournament, because Fist did call out your name)
(Zach, he IS hideing inside of the building, apologies for not being more clear)

Fist sat on the roof, "God..." He began then muttered the rest, "where the hell did this guy go?" Fist then got up and pointed at Zach. "Its your fault you know, you had him!"
Ziorashi peered around the corner using a kunai (strategist ability), takeing a glimpse of Zach and Fist.
He seems unable to determine where they are from, they look rogue. Now is not the time to strike, he decides.

Chakra: 3900/4075

Fist 5/5 50
Health: 3940/4000 -20

Miruichi 0/2 8

Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 5:21 am

(..... good point, but it is quite to remember about someone who you have only seen once in your life... but I guess if his character took note of it... well... I could be ANY Zach! lol, jk)

"Sh-shut up!" Zach said to Fist. Zach looked around and thought "he might be getting to far away now.... we need to look in more than this area..." He then turned to Fist and said "hey Fist! We need to move, who knows how far away this ninja might be from us at the moment... for all we know he could be alerting the authorities right now! Zach said as he did a ninja-jump to the roof top next to Fist with his two puppets following him. "How about we split up or something?" Zach asked Fist.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:26 am

(Woops! I didn't know that you we're cloaked. Sorry for that. But your name was called after all.)

Miruichi heard footsteps running away from where he is. He wanted to catch those guys. Whoever they are they had attacked a ninja from the village which is himself. He has to think of a way.

"One of them is a man whom was quite hot-blooded and cannot wait. Maybe I can use this weekness." Miruichi thought. Miruichi then clones himself (one clone). The clone then gets on the roof opposite and ran away from the two man. The clone threw a kunai with an exploding tag to take attention of them by throwing towards them.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:54 pm

(Because it is simply a genjutsu clone its explosive kunai is not real but will still travel through the air to get their attention.)

Fist noticed the kunai with a tag on it zip pass them, he wheeled around and spotted Miruichi making a run for it. "OY! Fire-Kid! He's a' goin' this way!" He said incoherantly and jumped after him.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:36 pm

"Wh-what?" Zach said turning around, just in time seeeing the kunai zip past him and he then saw Miruichi running away from them, Zach was surprised but quickly got Killer and Protector flying at the clone both attempting to punch him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Fist swung into the the clone, dissapearing in a puff of smoke. Then the puppets both punched Fist in the chest and launched him into the ground.

Miruichi's Attack Phase.

Chakra: 3800/4075

Fist 3/5 50
Health: 3500/4000 -20

Miruichi 2/2 8

Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:21 pm

"AGH!" Zach said as he pulled the puppets back to himself. "I'm sorry Fist! Sorry!" He said as he then ran to Fist "I was aiming for the kid but it was just a clone... sorry!" He was trying to make sure Fist didn't turn on him and attack him.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:28 am

Miruichi got his chance. He quickly uses another strike of Grand Fire Ball Jutsu (one), aiming Fist who just got punch by his partner.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Zach's Defense Phase

Fist got up and swore loudly, "Shut it Zach! Its not your fault its this wooden freak!" He swung his fist at Killer, attempting to deliver a powerful attack to its face. Meanwhile a fireball flew towards them.

(Sorry, I'm getting confused... It is now Zach's turn to defend, this include Fists defense (which is fruitlessly punching Killer) so Miruichi will post after I post, and I will post after Zach.)

Chakra: 3800/4075

Fist 3/5 50

Miruichi 0/2 7
Chakra: 475/775 -75

Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:13 am

"H-hey!" he pulled Killer back avoiding the punch and said "thats my fighter!" He turned around and then saw the fire ball coming at him and said "ugh!" as he attempted to use his fire recomposition to control the flame, he then attempted to send it back from the direction it came from using his fire recomposition, hoping to hit the leaf ninja... wherever he was.

(I can do that right? I haven't run out of EP have I?)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:17 pm

(No Zach, you've got plenty of EP left, and got it all back now.)

Miruichi's Defense Phase.
Zach and Fists's Attack Phase.

The fireball slowed down then turned back towards Miruichi. Fist turned towards the fireball. "Aah!" He yelled and fell backwards, tripping over a rock.

Zach: 8/8 43
Chakra: 3560/4075

Fist 5/5 50

Miruichi 0/2 7

Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:20 am

"What the..." cursed Miruichi. He quickly evade from the Fireball which was countered by the Puppet controller. "That damned kid can recompose fire!" he thought as he ran. He knew that those guys would chase him. His plan to slow them down had failed!
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:58 am

(do you have enough EP? Well... you might, I dunno)

Whether the fireball hit or not. Zach could now see where the Leaf Ninja was now, he then made Protector fly at Miruichi and try to tackle him to the ground and attempt pin him, with Killer following behind, as soon as Miruichi was pinned he would get Killer to punch him on the head in an attempt to knock him out. Zach knew this kid was fast, he had to knock him out before he got away again. The sooner this was done the sooner he could go and find the Kazekage and warn him of the impending danger of the demons.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:49 pm

The puppet dives towards Miruichi, reaches its arms out and attempts to grab him. Fist does the same.

Miruichi's Defense phase to Zach's Attack.

Zach: 8/8 43

Fist 5/5 50

Miruichi 0/2 5

Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:34 am

Miruichi didn't watch back. All he knows is his enemies are coming to him. He turned left entering a small, narrow back road and prepares to substitute away when his enemies pound at him. (it can't be a straight road right?)
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:56 am

(you like making Zach's life hard don't you Johnson?)

Zach gets Protector to follow Miruichi around the corner with Killer following behind still. Zach realized he was getting too far away too control his puppets much further so he jumped forward off the building landing nicely, while still controlling Killer and Protector.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Miruichi prepares a substitution after doging Killer, Fist grabs him but Miruichi turns into a puff of smoke and is replaced by a log. Fist crushes the log in his arms and curses. Zach lands nearby.
Miruichi is hiding behind a tree when Ziorashi approaches him. "I do not know your name, but I need you to listen carfully. You are getting to tired to fight, and if you choose to help me I will leave you here, if you refuse I will help you." Ziorashi waited a moment for Miruichi to piece that together. Ziorashi is wearing an ANBU mask, has two swords on his back and a red outfit with a scarf that hung to his knees. "What you must do is go with them, prefferably unconscious, then you must learn as much as you can from where they brought you. Then you must return and tell us everything you learnt, can you do it?" Ziorashi spoke quickly and pointed at Miruichi, it was around this time that they heard Fist crush the log.

Miruichi's Attack Phase to Zach's defense phase.

Fist 3/5 50
Health: 3280/4000 -20

Miruichi 2/2 1
Health: 1460/1800
Chakra: 400/775

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search for Miruichi!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next