The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Zach's Training Sessions Vote_lcap20%Zach's Training Sessions Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Zach's Training Sessions Vote_lcap13%Zach's Training Sessions Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Zach's Training Sessions Vote_lcap11%Zach's Training Sessions Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Zach's Training Sessions Vote_lcap6%Zach's Training Sessions Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Zach's Training Sessions Vote_lcap35%Zach's Training Sessions Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Zach's Training Sessions Vote_lcap4%Zach's Training Sessions Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Zach's Training Sessions Vote_lcap10%Zach's Training Sessions Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Zach's Training Sessions Vote_lcapZach's Training Sessions Voting_barZach's Training Sessions Vote_rcap 
Zach
Zach's Training Sessions Vote_lcapZach's Training Sessions Voting_barZach's Training Sessions Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Zach's Training Sessions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

Zach's Training Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 1:37 am

Special Training Session #3:

LEARNING D-RANKED JUTSU "WATER WALKING"

It was another misty day in the Mist Village, Zach was lying on a bed quietly in the hotel room,he had an ice pack on his left leg and bandages all over his right and left arms and bandages all over his chest and stomach because he was still recovering from a fight with some thugs. Zach said to himself "man, it's too bad I can't go out to train... it's because of those stupid thugs who attacked me..." Zach got his ice pack and put it on his right leg. He looked around the room to see Taishi sleeping in his bed. Zach knew he wasn't meant to get up... well that is atleast what the doctor said... but he wanted something to eat and he didn't want to wake Taishi up... Zach took the ice pack off his right leg and sat up. He quickly stood up and then he got changed. He took some money for food, but he decided to leave Killer, the Sound Manipulator and his Kunai behind, because he was too tired to carry them and he wasnt bothered to get them anyway... it wasn't like he was going to fight someone or anything anyway... Zach went down the stairs and out of the building. He crossed the road to a restuarant to get some food. He entered and sat down on a chair (with his back hurting as he did), and he waited for the waiter to come. He ordered some sushi, and as soon as he got it he ate it, and paid for it. As he started to leave the place he heard someone say "where is that stupid delivery guy!!! this package is so important..." Zach turned around to see who was talking. He saw a guy at the counter talking to an employee. "But Boss! the delivery is meant to be on the other side of the village in 30 minutes! no one can make it that quick! unless we somehow hire a ninja... why didn't that delivery man come!" the employee said to his employer "well... i guess we cant deliver the really important package..." Zach smiled and went up to the guy and said "hey! i can deliver it for you! im a ninja!!!" the employer stared at him for a couple of seconds and then laughed "YOU a ninja!!!" he kept laughing and he then said "you are a tiny pipsqueak! no way you can get to the other side of town in 30 minutes!" Zach looked at him and said "care to bet?" the guy stopped laughing and said "ok... if u get there in under 30 minutes... i will give you unlimited free meals here... and if you lose... you have to work here for 3 months!!!" Zach wasn't thinking cleary and he said "OK! deal..." they shook hands and the employer gave him the package and said to go to another restuarant called "The Mist" on the other side of town. Zach ran off to the place the employer said to go. Zach went clear out running through the streets at his fastest speed (he occasionally jumped from building to building to cut corners). About ten minutes had passed and Zach saw a small river shore, that blocked the other side of the island. "WHAT? but then... how do I get... across?" He then looked around to see a dock with a boat leaving to the other side. "Well there goes my last chance of getting to the other side..." he quickly went to check when the next boat would come... "10 MINUTES? i cant wait that much time..." Zach sat down and started to think... and then he realised! he remembered that his dad told him of being able to walk on water... just like ninjas can walk up trees and other solid objects... well... it was his ONLY hope!!! He put the package down near the beach and went up to the water and tried to walk on it... nothing happened... he tried to do it as he would for walking up buildings and other stuff... but still nothing happened! he kept trying... but since he had mastered tree climbing quick... he knew he could get this soon... and soon enough he did! he could walk around the shallow areas rather easily, and walking on the deeper ends was still hard, but he could manage! but 12 minutes had passed and the boat had come in so he grabbed the package and started running across the river! it only took him 5 minutes because it was a very small and pretty much shallow river... as he got to the other end, he took a rest, he had done alot of running! as he rested he actually found the restuarant called "The Mist"! it was a river shore restuarant!!! he quickly went up to it (1 minute to spare) and entered. Zach saw a guy at the counter so he went up to him and said "um... special delivery from the restuarant near the hotel!" the guy at the counter simply looked at Zach and took it "the spices are finally here... ok... you may go..." Zach stood there and said "can i have your signature? i m ade a bet with the owner of the other restuarant that i would get here on time, and so he believes my i need your signature!" the guy at the counter looked at Zach and then got a piece of paper and signed it with his signature, he then gave it to Zach. "THANKS!" Zach said as he ran out "the guy at the counter then said "kids..." Zach saw the boat at the dock there so he quickly ran up, bought a ticket and got on!" Zach had a pretty relaxing boat trip, Soon he got near the other side. He got off quickly straight on to the water and he walked across the water the rest of the way (just to practice his new ability!). He walked back to the restuarant near the hotel an he entered and gave the employer the signature, Zach smiled happily as the employer looked surprised, but keeping true to the deal the employer agreed to their old deal. Zach walked back to the hotel, then up the staircase and into the room. Taishi was reading a newspaper when he got in, yet again Zach told Taishi of his new adventure, Zach then had a nap until his next free dinner... Zach woke up soon, and then went to have a free dinner at the restuarant opposite the hotel, and then he went back to the hotel room straight into bed for a nice long sleep.

Word Count: 1,119 words
40 Jutsu points to Learn D-Rank Ability "Water Walking"
5 Training Points to Speed
3 Training Points to Strength
2 Training Points to Chakra
4 Training Points to Stamina
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 11:38 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:16 pm

Special Training Session #4

Learning C Ranked Jutsu "Sound Manipulation"

Zach was sitting at a restaurant for lunch having free food (because of a bet he had with the manager [read back a training session to find out more]). He was enjoying his meal (he always ordered the same thing: a seafood platter), he was examining the sound manipulator on his arm, he remembered the instruction booklet he got with it saying something about a second ability... he thought to himself "hmm... maybe I should get started on learning that..." When all of the sudden the doors burst open and Zach saw a face he thought he would never have to see again... it was one of the thugs who had almost killed him a while ago... the guy with the sword, after he beat him and his group they must have been embarrassed, and they must have wanted revenge... the guy with the sword in his hilt walked up to the counter and said "give me alll the money, NOW!" The guy at the counter looked terrified, but then the manager came up and said "hey, beat it! you thug!" the guy with the sword didnt like being talked to that way so he pulled the sword out and put it to the managers neck and said "hey! shut up!" the manager then froze in his spot and stared at the guy with the sword, the sword guy then said "I would kill you right here right now but... that would attract too much attention to me and my group..." "You mean the group that got beat up by a kid?" Zach called out across the restaurant, the sword guy turned around and saw Zach and quietly said "You son of a...!" He left the manager alone and ran to Zach, everyone else in the restaurant who had frozen in their seats had all stood up and started rushing out of the restaurant to get away from the creep with the sword. Meanwhile... a few streets away, the rest of the Sword Guy's team were waiting for him to come back with the money. The Sword Guy's team was made up of: The Leader (who was very muscly), a guy with even musclier legs, a skinny bald guy who used Gen-Jutsu, a quiet gut with a gas mask and hose which could do a variety of things. "What is taking Bando so long? he should be here with the money by now!" the Bald guy said, "i dunno", said the guy with muscly legs "but maybe the ANBU Black Ops caught up with us and caught him..." "then lets make a break for it!" the Bald Guy said impatiently "in case Bando reveals where we are to save his own skin!" "good idea" the Leader of the group said, and they all ran away. Back at the restaurant Zach was getting ready for battle, he was about to un-wrap his puppet "Killer"... but he suddenly remembered that he left Killer back at the hotel.... of all the days! all he brought was his sound manipulator! but he also brought the instruction booklet! maybe he could try out the second ability after all! but first he needed to stop the sword guy from trying to kill him... Zach did the handsigns for the shadow possesion jutsu... but the sword guy saw him doing the hand signs and instead of running up to Zach he threw his sword at Zach! Zach saw the sword coming just as he was about to finish the last handsign, h estopped and jumped to the side with it barely dodging him... he grabbed the sword and thought he could use it to his advantage against the thug but the sword suddenly jerked out of his hand and came back to the sword guy "I've learned a few tricks too since last time!" he said as he opened his hand to reveal wire strapped around his hand and the other end around the sword "NO ONE CAN BEAT THE GREAT BANDO!!!" he yelled and he started charging back at Zach. Zach thought "Bando? is that his name?" he then quickly did a clone jutsu and he jumped to the other side of the restaurant while his clone kept Bando busy. The clone taunted Bando saying "ha ha! can't catch me!' as it jumped around dodging the sword, Bando had a short enough temper already so he was going crazy to get the clone. On the other side of the restaurant Zach had already done the handsigns for shadow possesion jutsu and the shadow was extending to the guy with the sword... back with the clone, it finally got slashed and t disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Bando smiled, but only to be wiped away buy the fact he couldn't move and he said "Crap.... the shadow ossesion jutsu...". The people outside were amazed by the skills of this boy... Bando was a wanted criminal yet the kid is handling him with ease.... In the Mist Village's ANBU base an ANBU member had just gone up to his captain and said "there are reports of a fight between an unknown ninja and Bando in a restaurant should we go investigate?" "OK" the captain said "gather the team". Meanwhile... back at the restaurant Zach said "I've got you right where i want you..." "What are you going to do to me?" Bando said in a scared voice, "uh... just let me read something quickly..." Zac sat down and so did Bando (because of the Shadow Possesion) "what?" Bando said "WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIGHT!!!" " Yes and I'am reading! could you shut up for a few minutes?" The crowd outside the restaurant was even more amazed by the kid... sitting down and reading in a fight? this kid had some nerve... Zach read the instruction booklet: The second ability of the sound manipulator is to stun opponents (this is a great combo with vibrating sound drill). To use this ability you must punch your opponent and if they dodge, sound waves will come from the manipulator, you must then with your chakra channel the sound waves to your opponents ear and they will take small amounts of damage and be stunned for a while... that is how you use the second ability of the sound manipulator. "OK" Zach thought to himself "easy enough..." Zach stood up (so did Bando) and released the jutsu. "Let's get started!" Zach said. Bando wondered why he had released the jutsu... maybe the kid thought I was too weak and he should give me a chance... "IAM NOT WEAK!" Bando yelled and he ran towards Zach "I never said anything like that!" Zach said puzzledly. Bando tried to slash at Zach but Zach dodged most of the slashes except for one hit his shoulder, it wasnt deep but it stung... Bando stopped and said "SEE! im not weak!" Zach took the opportunity and said "Oh really?" as he tried to punch Bando, Bando ofcourse dodged and went right into Zach's trap! Bando grinned evilly and said "you are hopeless! I think you got lucky that time you beat me and my team" Zach smiled even more evilly and said "do you hear a ringing in your ears?" he channeled the sound waves into Bando's ears and Bando said Wha- AAARGGHH!!!" Bando fell to the ground stunned because his ears started bleeding "what have you done?!" "its just a trick of mine..." Zach said and Bando lost balance and fainted. It was at first quiet and then the people outside stared cheering. Zach felt himself getting red, the manager came up to Zach and said "THANK YOU! you saved my restaurant! you and anyone you want can have free meals here!" Zach thought to himslef "hmmm... free meals for Taishi or my Uncle..." Zach finally chose... "Could you give free meals to my Uncle? he looks exactly like me except older..." "OK!" the manager said. Then A team of ANBU Black Ops stepped through the door, they saw some tables turned over food spilled everywhere, a person terrified at the counter, Bando knocked out on the ground and a guy and a kid standing in the middle of it all. "What the hell..." said one of the ANBU while two others went to get Bando, "he is out cold..." said one of the ANBU picking Bando up and the other said "lets take him in for questioning..." The captain looked at the manager and asked "who got him?" "who?" asked the manager "who knocked Bando out?" the Captain said impatiently "OH! this kid did" he said pointing at Zach "he saved my restaurant!" Zach said "it was only a thug! anyone could handle him..." The Captain looked at him and saw he had a few bruises and a cut on his shoulder... "he won't need a medic, but i can see you have been in a fight before this..." he said seeing the bandages on both his arms. "Yeah they attacked me as a group before but I escaped" Zach said, the ANBU beside the captain said "tell me what happened, we need to us it against him in case he starts making up excuses..." "OK" Zach said. After a while of explaining they thanked Zach for his help and then they left. Zach went back to his hotel room and found a sleeping Taishi. He then put a bandage on his shoulder and went to rest, after all, that was what he was meant to be doing all this time anyway. In an abandoned house (their hideout) the Thug's got news that Bando was taken out by the kid and then the ANBU took Bando away... "That stupid kid! cant he keep out of these things!" The Leader said "anyway, he will get what's coming to him... now guys, my orders are if you see him, u need to kill him on site! no mater WHERE he is! OK?" the others said "OK" but the guy with the gas mask simply nodded.

WORD COUNT: 1673 words
750 words and 75 jutsu points to learning C RANKED JUTSU "SOUND MAINPULATION"
5 Training points to Thai-Jutsu
3 Training point to Strength
2 Training Point to Chakra
2 Training Point to Nin-Jutsu
3 Training Points to Speed
3 Training Point to stamina

I hope i did the math right...
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Acepted, I liked this one, very humourish.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Special Training Session #4

It had been a whole week since the incident at the restaurant, during that time Zach mainly stayed in bed resting and eating a few delicious apples, he had also enjoyed free meals at the restaurant he saved across the road, he went to his Uncle's Parts shop a few times but... Zach was getting restless about completing his first mission, it had already been a number of weeks, yet the Mizukage still hasn't showed up... it was starting to get frustrating, but Zach thought to himself as he lay in bed "think of it as a holiday", but he was starting to miss his parents back in the Sand Village... he had to face it: he was homesick! Zach sighed and thought he should get some fresh air so he left the fancy hotel room and went outside and took a walk around town, he thought he might visit his Uncle's part' shop when all of the sudden he saw someone he didnt want to see, it was the bald guy! One of the thieves who had tried to kill him! Zach tried to go in the opposite direction but he noticed the guy was hanging around suspiciously around a general store, Zach decided to wait and see what the Bald Guy was going to do. The Bald Guy had seen Zach a mile away, so he put Zach in a Gen-Jutsu were he would see the Bald Guy stand at the General Store forever, the Bald Guy thought to himself "now time to finish him... the Bald Guy Pulled out a kunai and slowly started walking to Zach... Meanwhile Zach was still watching the Bald Guy, little did he know that he was in a Gen-Jutsu.... The Bald Guy was now face-to-face with Zach and he looked at Zach with hatred in his eyes got the kunai to Zach's neck and did the finishing move... the Bald Guy thought his plan would work but he didnt see the incoming attack... from no where a punch came to his face, the punch felt wooden... he was so close to killing the kid.... but who got him? It couldn't have been the kid could it? he fell to the ground and looked up to see a giant puppet that resembled a scorpion, it had six legs, a huge scorpian tail thing but something was weird about it... the top half of a human shaped puppet had been attached on to its back?! what was this thing? he got up and saw that the crowded streets were now not so crowded.... the crowd had made a ring for the battle. The puppeteer for the puppets was nowhere in sight... the kid was still stuck in the gen-jutsu atleast, he threw the kunai at the kid to try kill him from a far but the scorpion tail of the demented puppet extended and blocked the kunai. "SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARD! otherwise I the great Takehashi will have to reveal you!" the Bald Guy now known as Takehashi yelled out to nothingness "Takehashi is it?" said a voice in the distance "why were you trying to kill my nephew back there?" "so you are his Uncle huh?" said Takehashi "well i will give this to ya! you surprised me back there but now you are going to DIE!!!" he did some handsigns and then said "SUMMONING JUTSU! ILLUSION CHAMELEON!!!" he put his hand down on the ground in a puff of smoke a giant chameleon came out of no where"now you and your demented puppet are gonna die!". Meanwhile... Zach had still been in the Gen-Jutsu watching the guy at the store, but then as soon as he summoned the chameleon he stopped sending chakra to the Gen-Jutsu and the Gen-Jutsu fell apart Zach woke up from the Gen-Jutsu only to see a weird puppet and the bald guy riding a giant chameleon, it took Zach a few seconds to work out what had happened and then he realised he must have been put in a gen-jutsu... but why didnt the bald guy kill him? he then saw the other puppet and thought "he (or she) must have saved me!" but what was up with the chameleon? And then he looked at the puppet again and thought to himself "I recognize that puppet..." but he decided to just watch the fight. Takehashi then dissapeared (obviously because of the chameleon) "now what are you gonna do?" said Takehasi "This!" said the voice, Zach then realised he recognized the voice... but then the human shaped puppet's mouth (the puppet attached to the scorpion puppet) opened and shot out a smoke screen. "As soon as you move" said the voice "the smoke will then move around and i will be able to attack!" "but iam too fast!" Takehashi said and the chameleon started running around to fast for the scorpion, but it didnt notice the scorpion's tail stretched out ready to trip someone over.... it was all too fast, the chameleon tripped and disappeared in a puff of smoke, Takehashi fell on the ground, he looked up and was greeted by a punch from the scorpion puppet's human puppet attachment's fist slamming him to the ground and knocking him out. "That is why you do not mess with the scorpion master!" said the voice and the puppet jumped away. Zach then realised as soon as the puppet left that the puppet was one of the puppets he saw at his Uncle's parts shop! But Zach was too tired from being in the Gen-Jutsu to visit his Uncle now, the ANBU squad came and took Takehashi away (it was the same squad as the one who took Bando away), the Captain noticed Zach and said "you got this guy too?" "no" Zach said "some guy with a puppet did" "OK" said the captain and they took Takehashi away. Zach walked back to the hotel and collapsed on his bed, Taishi wasnt in the hotel (probably in a meeting or something) and Zach went to sleep.

Word Count: 1007 words
8 Training Points to Gen-jutsu
5 Training Points to Stamina
3 Training Points to Speed
2 Training Points to Strength
2 Training Points to Chakra

Im not sure if i described the puppet that battled Takehashi and his chameleon well enough but I couldn't find the right words for it
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:33 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:27 pm

REQUESTING BLOODLINE "AKA SUNA"

Zach was lying in bed a few days after the incident with Takehashi and his chameleon (read above training post for more info), he felt like checking on his Uncle because he was thinking it might have been his Uncle who saved him from Takehashi,so he got up, picked up an apple and was on his way. He walked through the crowded streets eating his apple, occasionaly stopping to look at something of interest in a market stall.

(am I doing it right so far Suta?)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:04 pm

[I assume I am allowed to roleplay as your uncle]

A dull smell of humidity wafter over through the market, carryign the smell of stale and dead fish along with it, the markets where half empty, and people nervously glanced at the coming storm, and the mist that had picked up with it, makeing an impassable barrier to see through.

[This next part, you have to post another message with 1 more word then me minimum, I made 50 words in this post, so you need at least 51. [you have 1/20 posts compleated.]]
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:34 pm

(ofcourse you are! plus, i suspected you would choose him anyway, and yes i understand about the one extra word thingy....)

Zach noticed the storm coming, he thought about going back, but then he thought "I need to see my Uncle, I need to know if he was the one that saved me from Takehashi... plus it doesnt matter if i get wet..." he saw some people packing up their stalls in case it started raining any second. He arrived at the parts shop and he entered.

(66 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:04 am

There was a silent whistleing, and the sound of a knife shapeing and cutting through wood masterfully. A loud sigh emmanated from his mouth as he settled teh knife down to change instrument, and then he began fidgetting a metal piece into the wooden limb he had crafted. He raised his head, as if a customer had walked through the door. "Is someone there?" He asked, and the bell above the door rang in response. "Where closed because of bad weather."
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:06 am

"It's me!" Zach called out with a hint of enthusiasm, he loved visiting his Uncle (even though it was too ask some serious questions) his Uncle would always have some new parts built ready for a puppet, machine or any other type of mechanism. In case his Uncle couldn't tell by his voice Zach then said "Uncle it's me your nephew" Zach then looked at his Uncle, he never knew his Uncle's name, in fact: ever since he was little he remembered just having to call him "Uncle" most other people would think it is odd that someone could their uncle just "Uncle" but Zach was used to it. Zach looked at his Uncle for an answer.

(117 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:09 pm

When you turned the corner, a wide grin grew on his face. "Why, hello there my boy!" He said and stood up, groaning at the effort. He staggered for a second then got his balence. "How have you been, do you bring good news with you?" He walked over to Zach and opened his arms wide, still holding the limb of a puppet in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:37 pm

(opening arms wide is a gesture for a hug right? cuz im not sure... for now i will just go with what i think, if iam wrong tell me ok? i will just edit it out then if i do end up being wrong)

Zach smiled and hugged his Uncle, he said "Hi Uncle" he let go and then said "I've been fine... well... except for the fact that two different gang members tried to kill me, but dont worry im alright except for a cut on my shoulder... but now their friends are also after me... which is not great but i dont mind... they are a bunch of amateurs so i can handle them..." Zach paused taking a breath hoping all of this wasn't too fast for his Uncle.

(87 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:47 pm

[no, you where correct, plus, if you hugged him and he didn't want you to, I would just roleplay that in.]

After the short story, your uncle held his breath. He eventually let out a loud sigh and looked away for a second, then turned back. He was smiling. "Suicidal punk." He said jokingly as he walked back to his chair. He slowly sat down, and the chair creaked at his weight. "Did you tell them you don't like how they bulley you?" He placed his hands on his thigs and leaned forward, as if listening to an interesting story.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Zach smiled at his Uncle's joke and answered to his question "well, I think they already know i dont like them trying to kill me... but, they seemed quite determined" Zach paused and then said "there were five of them: i have seen each of them atleast once, two of them though are in jail now... one attacked me in a restaurant and i got him... but the other..." Zach paused again to get a breath and he then said "the other one was tougher and he captured me in a gen-jutsu... and then i was saved by a puppet and a puppeteer i didnt get to see..." Zach then looked at his Uncle to see if he would react weirdly about what Zach just said. Zach still though his Uncle was the puppeteer, he wanted to know if he was because he wanted to know how to control a huge puppet like the one in the battle and he also wanted to thank his Uncle.... well if it was his Uncle who saved him anyway...

(176 words, i know its alot more than u typed but i dont mind typing alot!)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 11:02 pm

[thats the idea]

He smiled a toothy grin. "The phantom puppeteer?" He asked, "I'm sure you would love for him to teach you a thing or two about puppets." Uncle has spontaneously invented the name. Pointing the arm he held in his hands at Zach. "Why don't you build your own puppets, heck, why don't you build one for me now, make it unique, make it something special, something new, something no one has ever made before. I'll sell it, give you half. Huh? how bout that?" He lowered his arm and placed the puppet arm in a bin of compleated arms. It had a disturbing look. "I got a lot of spare parts in the closet you can use."

[you have 5/20 posts compleated]
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 11:52 pm

Zach forgot all about his suspicions when his Uncle used the words "BUILD YOUR OWN PUPPET" the words rang in his head, Zach then smiled and said "that is what i have always wanted to do!" without another word Zach went to the closet and started rummaging through the stuff soon he had found gotten a hold of a huge puppet body (one of the biggest puppet bodies out of all), he liked the puppet body and then saw some nice and big puppet arms to got with it... all he needed were two decent legs, not necesarily tall but not short either he needed it to be thick wood too... he looked at his Uncle and asked "uh... do you know where some puppet legs could be? they need to be not tall, but not short... and it needs extra thick wood..." Zach then thought to himself "the wood will have to be thick all over for this puppet!"

(160 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:18 am

Your uncle burst out in laughter, not even bothering to accept the proposal, and begin rummaging through the closet. He saw Zach come out holding the biggest limbs and body, his uncle snickered to himself before Zach asked the question, he didn't want to point out that Zach was holding two right arms, or that one of them was slightly shorter then the other. He must have been caught up in the excitment. Might as well not stop him yet. "You want to know where you can ind good legs?" Then, wht out another word, your uncle turned around and walked out of the building, waiting for you to follow. Then, outside, he pointed at some trees. "There are your legs."
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Zach listened to his Uncle and followed him outside, as soon as his Uncle said that the trees were to be the puppet's legs Zach paused and thought for a moment, he then realised that his Uncle might want him to get the wood from the trees, Zach then asked "So you want me to get the legs out of the trees?" Zach asked his Uncle. Zach had never liked doing handiwork around the house back in the Sand Village, so he didn't think he would be too excited about chopping a tree down (because it could take a while), but it would help him build a puppet unique to his liking, so he wouldn't complain. Zach waited from an answer from his Uncle.

(124 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Your uncle laughed. "One of the most important parts of building a puppet is getting the right tree that fits the bill. Your puppet, I assume, is going to be large, and strong. So you would use a tree with a strong core, if you want to fill it with weapons, maybe you would chose one that has a stronger exterior then core." He pointed to the corner of his little room, next to a small chair without a back was a large axe. "You want the big legs, you do the hard work." He laughed quietly, and then more loudly as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:16 am

"OK" Zach said "I understand, and my puppet is going to be a big and strong one to shield me from attacks and then use projectile weapons to counterattack, hopeflly it turns out right though..." Zach smiled and walked over to the large axe picked it up and walked up to one of the trees. Zach wasn't very muscly nor strong in general... but he would do it even if it took a while. Just as soon as he was about to swing the axe into the tree e then realised he couldn't quite tell if it had a strong core, so he looked at his Uncle and asked "how do I tell if a tree has a strong core? its not like i can look inside it..." Zach waited for an answer from his Uncle.

(I didnt bother counting but i presume its more than your words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:07 pm

[it looks like more. Thats what matters Smile]

You uncle smiled, he allways loved when Zach was enthusiastic about something, but he loved more teaching him new things. "Well, you could allways take a sample of th wood. Or you could knock on it with your hand. When you learn to know the sounds, you can tell which is stronger." He laughed to himself and pointed his thumb at a small bookshelf he had built out of red wood. "Or you could just read a book about the tree, see it's core strength." He poitned at the thick tree. "But that one would be good for lighting a fire, not for a shield. It's big, but not strong, the bark is tough, but you don't burn bark."

[You have 8 of 20 posts made]
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:53 am

Zach took it all in nodded he then said "I will try knocking on it then, and then I will compare it with some of the others!'" he put the axe down and he went up to the tree and knocked on it: it made a sound with no echo inside it, Zach thought this one was tough, he went to the next one and knocked on it... it made a sound with a bit of an echo inside it, that means it was hollow, so he went on to another tree. Soon he had done atlest 5 more trees and none of them made as much of a solid sound as the first one so obviously the first tree was the toughest. Zach told his Uncle "I think the first one was the toughest... now that I know which one is the toughest should i get chopping?" Zach smiled and waited for an answer.

(like last time im not bothered to count... and i think its slightly more than yours so its all good)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Your uncle looked up at the leaves of the tree. "No, that one is definetly not strong, try hitting the bark off first, then knocking again, I think this one is hollow, more hollow then the others." He rubbed the beard on his chin in a pensive stroking pattern.

[an easy one! 9/20 posts made]
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:24 pm

"Are you sure?" Zach asked his Uncle, "but if you say so I guess it must be..." he took the bark off it and as he took it off he saw a few bugs but he ignored them and took some more off, he knocked on it and it made an echo... so it actually was hollow! That was weird... maybe the bark was just strong... he moved on to another tree and took the bark off and knocked on it... it made a tiny echo but it was tougher than the first atleast! he moved onto some more trees and when he took the bark off one and knocked on it it didnt make an echo at all... this one was surely the toughest! He then asked his Uncle "Do you think this one might be the toughest then?" he waited for an answer from his Uncle.

(I KNOW this is more than yours so im not gonna count)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions Empty

Back to top Go down

Zach's Training Sessions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next