The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_lcapZach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Voting_barZach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_lcapZach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Voting_barZach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Zach's Training Sessions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:39 pm

Your uncle rubbed his chin as he approched the tree Zach beaconds him to. He gently tapped his fist against it, the sound was dull. He took a leaf and crushed it in his palm, smelling the leaf. "This one is definetly strong, use this one. He smiled and went to take back his chair next to his home. He sat, his hands on his knees, and waited anxiously to see how Zach would chop into the tree.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:47 pm

Zach smiled and thought to himself "I knew I had it right that time!" he picked up the axe and walked up to the tree and he swung it into the tree. It made an impact with a line starting to appear, he then realised he might be doing it wrong..... there might be some sort of technique to it... he looked at his Uncle and asked "am I doing it right? or is there some sort of technique to it that I'am not using?" he asked anxiously, because he was really excited about building his very own puppet... once he had all the parts ready he would probably have to map out its design and make it... that was probably going to be the funnest bit! Zach waited for an answer from his Uncle.

(I think it is more words than you)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:54 pm

[don't worry about it.]

He smiled crookedly. "If theres a technique, I don't know it, but try to avoid knots in the tree, it's harder to cut." He said, he raised his eyebrows and walked inside quickly, as if he had forgotten something. "You carrie on with the tree chopping." He said quickly as he entered, "then come inside."
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:29 am

Zach smiled and realized IT WAS a stupid question... he then kept hacking through the tree avoiding the knots like his Uncle said. Zach hadn't kept track of how long it had been since he started but by now the tree had quite a big cut going halfway through it. Zach kept hacking at the tree... he was starting to get kind of tired...but he kept going. Soon the cut was about three quarters through the tree, Zach felt like it was going to fall soon so he kept an eye on it to see when and where it would fall.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Suddenly, the tree shook once, then cracked feriously, sending splinters meters away, then it leaned to the side and began to fall. Right on to the house! It fell, slowly, because a part of the tree was still holding it to the base. A high pitched whistling came from inside of the house, your uncle was probably makeing tea, and so was still in the house.

[how about a game? You right 200 words in the next post, and it counts for two? But only the next one, if you accepted, simply state so at the start. I want to see how you handle the tree, and I wouldn't have anything else to say.]
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 5:46 am

(sure i accept)

Zach swore out loud and and ran towards the falling tree and pulled his sleeve up to reveal his hidden sound mainpulator he put it on the side of the tree as it felll and quickly flicked the manipulator to use the jutsu "Vibrating Sound Drill" he felt the tree start to vibrate and hoped it would blast he tree into the opposite direction before it hit his Uncle's house/part shop. As he was doing this he yelled at the top of his voice "UNCLE! get out of there!!! the tree is falling towards the house!!!" He felt the tree vibrating even faster because of his jutsu and then suddenly the tree went blasting back into the other trees, Zach was too shocked to do anything about it. It went a few metres towards the other trees and knocked another one down, but luckily the other tree fell to the side (away from the house luckily). Zach stod there amazed and called out to his Uncle "nevermind! its not falling towards the house anymore! instead in knocked down another tree" he wasn't sure if his Uncle could hear him or not. He had knocked down two trees which were more than enough for the legs of his puppet, he would use the tree he knocked down, and for the other tree... his Uncle could do whatever he liked with it. Zach was surprised his Uncle hadn't come out yet just because of the noise! two trees falling down would make quite a bit of noise! he waited for his Uncle to appear.

(262 words! Wink Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 3:41 am

You uncle staggerd out of the shop. He had a solemn look to his face, but it quickly dissapeared. "You should have warned me you where coming close to knocking it down, I would have been out here to help." He said, then sighed. "Not that I could have helped." He said quietly, but he smirked, he was perfectly able to help, had the tree came too close to the house, he would move it aside with his chakra strings. But he couldn't tell Zach about his talents yet, he had to wait.

[14 posts done?]
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:50 am

Zach realised he should have told his Uncle... as usual he was too into the moment to think properly. "Oh well" Zach said "atleast we are safe now!" he smiled awkwardly and went to the fallen tree. He examined it, the tree wasnt too damaged, atleast he could use it for the legs anyway! Zach then called out to his Uncle "Hey Uncle... now that I have chopped the tree down, should I chop a chunk off it so I can carve it into a leg? and then do it again for the second leg?" he waited for an answer from his Uncle.

(yeah i think its 14 posts, and i did 103 words... i think? meh, i think its more than u so its all good)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:40 pm

Your uncle had rentered the house, he waved in affirmation, but called out since he realised Zach couldn't hear him. "You can do what you want, but thats what I would do!" He sais.

[15 posts done, and you get another easy one.]
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:16 pm

Zach smiled and said "OK!", finally his puppet would start taking shape! he got the axe and swung it down at the chopped down tree. After a while of chopping he had two large chunks of wood ready to be carved, he thought to himself "well, my axe is too large and clumsy to carve it into a fine leg, so I will see if Uncle has the right tool to carve it!" he picked up the two pieces of wood and the axe and headed to the door to re-enter the house. He opened the door and said "Uncle! I'am done! Now that I have the chunks of wood I should carve it into a leg right? If so do you have a good tool for carving?" Zach waited for his Uncle to answer.

(135 words)
(it was an easy one, but i wrote alot for it!)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:12 pm

[Good job, 16 of 20 posts done.]

You uncle smiled when you brought in the two logs, "take your time when you carve them, for symerty." He stood up and got you a small clay plate painted white with a small glass cup above it. "Here's your tea I got for you." He points towards a door. "You will find a knife set in there as well as a whetstone sharpener, the knives are different sizes, so use the one that fits what you need." He then sat down after pouring himself what appears to be another glass of tea. "As well, don't forget to drink tea while you make it, it will keep you calm, building a puppet is a long and hard task.

[Using a new system I am about to create in the new rules and test out. I am creating Inventory Roleplaying, that will be gaining new items through roleplay with a moderator or admin. I will allow you to gain a begginer puppet if you write down a post of above 400 words, then the next post 300, then 200, then simply larger then mine. for the last 4 posts, then you will get a begginer puppet with no weapons or specials.] [Do you accept?]
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:51 am

(hmmmmm..................it'll be tough! but i will do it! i accept)

Zach accepted the tea and held the cup in his hands as he put the chunks of wood on the ground and listened carefully as his Uncle explained what to do, when he was done Zach nodded and said "OK! I will get started right away!" He stood up carefully holding the tea steady as he picked up the chunks of wood and walked to the set of knives. He took a sip of tea and put the cup down on a near by bench. He then said to himself: "OK! I gotta do this slowly so I dont make any mistakes!" He put the chunk of wood down onto the table and put the other chunk on the floor. He looked at the knives, there were quite a few of them, five in total: a large one, a slightly large one, a medium one, a kind of small one and finally a small one. He pondered on it and thought for a bit and decided the medium one might do it for the chunk of wood he had. He got the carving knife and started carving the wood with: slowly peeling the wood only occcasionaly taking a sip of tea. After some time had passed he examined how the puppet leg was looking, originally in his head he was planning the leg to be really big and thick (about one third of the size of Zach because it was meant to protect Zach fully), and now it was starting to make that kind of shape but at the moment it was too fat and the left side of the leg was getting more work than the right side so Zach took a sip of tea and started carving the right side of the puppet leg. After another session of carving he examined the leg again: it was more symmetrical... that was good! and at the same time it had gotten thinner too! It was almost the right size! just a few more minutes... He was about to take another sip of tea and he realized there was none left in his cup! So he decided to take a break... after all... he deserved it! Plus he could refill the tea at the same time, he stretched his legs and got up he then called out "Uncle! Could I have some more? Don't worry I will come to you!" he walked towards the kitchen and looked inside to see if he could see his Uncle inside there.

(woot! 417 words! it was tough but i did it!)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:05 pm

[good job, now 300 words. 17 of 20 done]

Your uncle looks at you with a pout. "sorry, that was the last bag, but I saw you where almost empty, so I prepared some cofee, it was the last of the list as well." He laughed to himself. "I think it's time I do some shopping." He snickered to himself and went to grab his coat. "Will you come along, you can bring the cofee."
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:26 am

(300 words... got it)

Zach accepted the coffee and held it in his hands and listened to his Uncle. Zach then replied "Yeah, sure! I wouldn't mind going shopping, but it looks as if it will rain soon so lets be quick getting there so we dont get caught in the rain" Zach paused and sipped his coffee, he didnt like coffee as much as the tea but he didnt want to be rude so he drank it, he then continued "because I hate getting wet! Because I live in a dry land like the Sand Village and im not used to it and I just dont like it..." He followed his Uncle as his Uncle got his coat on Zach picked up Killer (still in his bandages) after leaving him by the door and strapped him onto his back feeling the weight of the puppet bearing down o n him. Zach was just about ready to leave until he remembered about his coffee and he quickly walked to it and picked it up. At the door of the shop he saw his Uncle waiting for him, the sign on the door said closed and he assumed his Uncle was going to lock the door as they went out, so everything was safe. Zach assumed that they were ready to go so he opened the door and let his Uncle go out first. His Uncle smiled at Zach and went out the door, Zach then went out and his Uncle locked the place with the key. Soon they were on their way down the normally busy streets, but now there were few people because of the storm that was coming. Zach drank the coffee trying to ignore the bad taste of it as he followed his Uncle because he assumed his Uncle knew the way to the shops.

(just made it! 304 words! im almost there!)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:17 am

[18 of 20 done]

Your uncle double checked the locks before continuing down the street. The streets where mostly empty, but a small group of children played with whatever amount of good weather before the rain they could, firing rocks at each other with slings and throwing paper shuriken's at each other. Your uncle sighed. "I was hoping the new Mizukage would change the rules to becoming Genin, so many people want to become ninjas in Mist, sadly only one genin comes out of each class, they allways kill each other." He kicked a rock on the ground. "So far all he has done is travel to Sand, I assume I should give him a break, he only jsut got into power."
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 1:56 am

"Really?" Zach asked "they have to kill each other to become a genin? That's horrible!" Zach exclaimed "All I had to do was do a few jutsus and get good grades" Zach paused as he studied what the kids were doing and then he said "You are right! Hopefully the new mizukage will do something about it... but yeah I guess we should cut him some slack! I also heard he was quite young too huh? ah well, even though he might be young he might be a heck of a leader for you Mist Villagers!" Zach said smiling "but at a time like this... you know... with the ninja war, it would be tough being leader... but hopefully he will also make his way back here soon so my mission will be finally complete! and maybe a peace treaty wil be signed between Mist and Sand Village!" Zach smiled but it faded as he quickly ducked out of the way as a rock went zooming past his head and he turned to the kids and said "HEY! watch where you are firings those things!" the kids just looked at him blankly and Zach kept walking and as he walked away he heard the kids muttering something... probably something rude to/about Zach.

(212 words! Wink Very Happy im almost there!)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:36 pm

[19 of 20 done!]

You uncle sighed and looked down."The new Mizukage is a ninja of war, no doubt his leadershi will bend in that way." You uncle frowned and then looked at you. "You never did tell me the nature of your mission, what do you mean your mission will finally be done?" Your uncle waits for your answer then continues. "Isn't the new Kazekage young as well?" He asked, then stopped for a moment. They had reached the store, your uncle walked in with out waiting for you, and once you entered he said. "I didn't think you would leave so soon, it's fleeting times in this war." He grabbed a carton of milk off the shelf and looked at its expiration date before sticking out his toungue. "Well, I assume I need to get you a gift... Well... How about, instead of getting half the profit from the sell, you get to keep the puppet you make." He smiled and waited for Zach's Expression.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:57 pm

Zach listened to his Uncle and said "a ninja of war too? thats too bad..." Zach kept walking and then answered "the nature of my mission? well I had to escort a guy called Taishi to the Mist Village to try to make a peace treaty, a guard called No also came but on the way we got attacked by this random ninja with bombs and we won because the ninja killed himself with his bombs in an effort to kill us all but he failed instead my puppet Killer got blown to pieces and the guard got hurt... that is why I brought Killer to your repair shop to be fixed remember!" then he paused and continued "and then when we finally arrived in the Mist Village we found out the Mizukage wasnt in the village and he had just gone to the Sand Vilage! So now me and Taishi are waiting for the Mizukage to come back, and then my mission will be finished!" Zach then listened to his Uncle again "Yeah he is young, hopefully a good one too..." Zach walked into the store and said "yeah probably..." Zach said to his Uncle as he saw his Uncle grab the milk. As his Uncle was talking about a gift Zach was about to say "you dont have to..." but when his Uncle said keep the puppet Zach's face lit up and said "YES! THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME GIFT!!!!! THANK YOU!!!" and he went to hug his Uncle and on the way he said "oh and dont forget the original reason we came here! We need tea!"

270 words!!! woot!)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:27 pm

[an excellent ending for an excellent ability.]

Congradulations, you have compleated your Bloodline Training, you are now officially part of the Suna Blood Line. It has been added to your Information. You have also received a new puppet, what would you like for it to be called?
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 8:58 pm

I think... it should be called..... Protector

it has the same theme as killers name so i went with it.... and anyway thats what it will be! a protector

OK! so I should go to that Mist Village Topic huh? I'm on my way
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:13 am

Back to good old training sessions!

Training session number..... i dont remember....i will start at 1 again.

Zach walked through the sand in the village on the way home, he had just been on his first mission and it took him a while, and he had missed his parents after all this time, it would be good to see them again, and there was a sandstorm brewing... he should get inside quick. Soon enough he saw his familiar dome shaped house with an unusually good looking garden for being in a desert. He knocked and his mum opened the door, she gasped and embraced him, she then said "Zach! you are back! That's so great! How was the mission? Was it dangerous? How are you? Do you want something to eat? Come inside!" she welcomed him back into the familiar home and called out "honey! he's back from his mission!" Zach soon heard the footsteps of someone coming and his dad walked in and said "ah! you are back Zach! that's great! tell me all about it...hey! is that a new puppet you have on your back! where did you get it?" Zach's dad sat down at a table and Zach and his mum followed. Soon Zach was telling them all about what happened including the bomb ninja, the Mizukage not being there, training with Uncle, the gang attacking him... EVERYTHING!!! Soon enough it was getting dark and he was having some dinner to eat. "AH! so you saw my brother! so his shop is doing good huh? thats great for him! but lets see your new puppet!" Zach nodded and revealed his puppet from its bandages, it was spectacular! its thick wood looked good and easy enough to protect Zach, infact it was tall enough to protect a full grown man!!! Zach then made it do a few tricks (like jumping around, walking, backflips etc. but it was much slower thank Killer) Zach's dad smiled and said "OK then, well when you finish dinner you should get to sleep, it sounds like you would be tired by now!" Zach'a mum nodded in agreement and Zach finished his dinner and went to his room to unpack his stuff and get to sleep, and soon enough he was fast asleep.

362 words
2 training points to speed
2 training points to stamina
2 training points to nin-jutsu
1 Training Point to strength
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:32 am

LEARNING THE FIRE ELEMENT!!!

Joining the demons was something Zach didn't really want to do... but then again he could be an ultimate spy and help the Sand Village defeat the demons... but the Demon said he would kill all my friends and family if i were too betray him or have not learnt the fire element on time... I better just stick on neither side for a while... Zach was thinking all about this while lying down on his bed. As soon as his mission was completed he knew that simple D-ranked mission would change his life forever... if only he refused the mission... but it was too late now, Zach thought, I better learn the fire element... or else... he sat up. He decided to go to the library and look up how to learn the fire element. He left his house and soon he was at the library he went inside and wet to the aisle called "Ninja Jutsus", he was sure this aisle was going to help learn the fire element.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:50 am

[belive it or not, but you got it now, the fire element as well as level one chakra recomposition is yours.]

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:57 pm

affraid affraid affraid

really?

cool

i think?

and i level up as if i were training for a jutsu right?

do u roleplay here now? or later? or not at all?

btw: iam really sorry if iam asking too much questions... i like to get things right b4 i do something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zach's Training Sessions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next