The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Cecilia's Training Sessions Vote_lcap20%Cecilia's Training Sessions Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Cecilia's Training Sessions Vote_lcap13%Cecilia's Training Sessions Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Cecilia's Training Sessions Vote_lcap11%Cecilia's Training Sessions Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Cecilia's Training Sessions Vote_lcap6%Cecilia's Training Sessions Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Cecilia's Training Sessions Vote_lcap35%Cecilia's Training Sessions Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Cecilia's Training Sessions Vote_lcap4%Cecilia's Training Sessions Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Cecilia's Training Sessions Vote_lcap10%Cecilia's Training Sessions Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Cecilia's Training Sessions Vote_lcapCecilia's Training Sessions Voting_barCecilia's Training Sessions Vote_rcap 
Zach
Cecilia's Training Sessions Vote_lcapCecilia's Training Sessions Voting_barCecilia's Training Sessions Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Cecilia's Training Sessions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecilia

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Scroll
Name: Cecilia Liane
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 12

Cecilia's Training Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:02 am

It was a normal morning at the Leaf Village... Cecilia had been dreaming about a bull chasing her around the Village Square... she was cornered and he bull was coming straight to her, she closed her eyes bracing herself as she screamed, but then..... nothing? she opened her eyes and the bull was standing on it's hind legs and it said "wake up big sis!". Suddenly Cecilia woke up and sat up and she saw her little brother jumping up and down next to her bed, "gosh" Cecilia thought in her head "he is so annoying..." and then she noticed... HE WAS IN HER ROOM!!! "GET OUT!!!" she yelled at him "get out Roy!!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF MY ROOM?" and she stood up and started shoving him out of the room. "But sis!" Roy said "You said you were going to train with me today! and it is 11:00 am!!! U NEED TO WAKE UP EARLY IF YOU WANT TO BE A DECENT NINJA!" He was finally shoved out of her room. Cecilia said to herself "yeah, I know... don't make such a fuss...". Cecilia was 14 years old with nice long blonde hair tied back into a ponytail, she had always hated her blonde hair, and she longed for black hair... but whenever she tried to dye it it never worked, and she was rather short for her age. She liked to wear black clothes, she was often called a "goth" or an "emo", although she wasn't, she just liked the color black. She never had much friends except for a girl called Ruby. She had decided to become a ninja because that is what her family had been doing for generations. She had a mother who looked almost exactly like her (except for the black clothes), but her father had become deceased only recently, he died in the battlefield of the Mist Village VS the Leaf Village war. Ever since she had decided to never have anything to do with the Mist Village ever again. She had a little brother called Roy, who was a year younger than her, he was very hyperactive and noisy, and she had decided to stay back a year to help him through ninja academy, he had always had learning difficulties (reading writing, etc.) so she decided to help him through academy by staying back a year. Now she had graduated academy with her brother and had been a ninja of the Leaf Village for 2 weeks. She got up and got dressed ready to leave for training with her brother.

(436 words, i know I dont have enough training points, but when I do you can add this to my stats k?)

2 points to thai-jutsu
2 points to speed
1 point to nin-jutsu
1 point to chakra
1 point to strength
1 point to stamina
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:24 pm

[It's a really good intro, I like it. Also, I will put your training points in the negative.]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:28 am

(the second installment of... Cecilia's training!!!!!)

Cecilia ate her breakfast, while her brother had finished eating in less than a minute, Cecilia's mother came in and said "so are you going training again Cecilia?" Cecilia nodded and Cecilia's mother then asked "with your brother too? that is nice... OK then, you guys better get going!" Cecilia's mother said this in a bit of a sad tone. Cecilia knew her mother was still upset about her husband's (Cecilia's father) death, although she was trying to hide it, Cecilia could tell her mother was still upset. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Cecilia's mother went to open it. Cecilia then heard her mother say "Ah! hello Ruby! Yeah Cecilia is in here..." Cecilia's mother came in through the door and Cecilia's friend Ruby was there. Ruby was also quite short, she had a pretty face (which Cecilia was jealous of) and black hair, but she was quite the opposite of Cecilia, she liked the color pink, she was quite energetic, AND she thought being a ninja would be the best thing ever, but all she has been doing was wine and complain about how boring training was. Cecilia kind of half hoped Ruby wouldn't join training today, even though Ruby was annoying, she was still a great friend, she was a person you can talk to just about anything... and she could keep secrets... that is why Cecilia is friends with her. "Hi" Cecilia said smiling as she put her dishes into the sink for her mother to clean, "HI!!!" Ruby said excitedly "Could I join training with you today?" "sure" Cecilia said "my brother is coming too, do you mind?" Ruby shook her head and said "No, I don't mind!" Roy just sighed silently and muttered something under his breath but she could tell it was something bad about Ruby. Soon they were all on their way to a training ground they usually visited.

(part.3 will be here soon!!!!!!!)

Word Count: 320 words
2 points to speed
1 point to strength
2 points to stamina
1 point to chakra
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:30 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:16 am

PART 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

They had now arrived at the training area, it was just a open field of sand, nothing special about it, well, apart from the a big rock to one end of the area. Cecilia had become the unofficial leader of the training group, which she liked, she liked to lead, it made her feel confident. She then said "OK guys... lets start with ten push-ups and-" "TEN???" Ruby exclaimed "that is too many..." "no it isn't!" Roy said "if anything it is too little... MAKE IT 20!!! yeah..." Soon Roy and Ruby were already yelling at each other for stupid reasons, Cecilia sighed and said "could you two please shut up??? WE WILL DO TEN WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT...ok?" Roy and were Ruby were silent and Cecilia said "and 10 sit-ups too" but before Ruby or Roy could complain Cecilia ordered "get started!" soon, they had done basic stretches to get started and exercise to get warmed-up (while ignoring Ruby's constant complaining). After that Roy said "Can we play a game?" but before Cecilia could answer he said "Lets play a game! Lets play a game!! Lets play a game!!!" Cecilia smiled and said "sure, but it will also help us train our stealth skills..." Roy said "YAY!!!........ how do we play?" Cecilia then said "we will play ninja hide and seek, basically, it is just hide and seek, but we are allowed to use jutsus. So, I could use a replacement jutsu if you or Ruby caught me! or pretty much anything... but we shouldn't hurt each other! This is just to get our stealth skills up, you guys like the idea?" Ruby and Roy nodded, but then Roy asked "what is the prize for the winner?" Cecilia thought for a second... "I think... if the person in finds every one in less than ten minutes they can have a chocolate!" at that moment she brought out a few chocolates, there were more chocolates in case one of them won the next few rounds. Roy said "I WANNA BE IN FIRST!!!" and he ran to the big rock and closed his eyes and he started to count to ten. "One..." Roy slowly said Ruby was already on her way hiding somewhere... and then Cecilia realized! This was an open area with no hiding spots!!! Oh No!!! she had to think of something quick, by now Roy was up to six! and then she saw where she could hide...

PART 4 WILL BE HERE SOON!!!

Word Count: 411 words
2 Training Points to Strength
2 Training Points to Speed
1 Training Point to Thai-Jutsu
1 Training Point to Chakra
2 Training Points to Stamina
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:46 am

[you train a lot, good job. In fact, if you want you could find a special object in the next training post, something simple, but special.[or just get 5 additional stats]

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:29 am

(i want an item! woot!, it can be weapon right? for now I will just train and get the object in mind, but if iam not allowed i will change it) (and it doesn't cost any extra training points or jutsu points for the item right?).

Instead of hiding properly she decided to something a bit more creative! She lay down in the sand and formed the hand seals for the transformation jutsu and turned into a pile of sand, this ought to fool her brother! She didn't see where Ruby went to hide, but she didn't care, she had the ultimate hiding spot! Soon Roy said "Ten! Ready or not! Here I come!" and he started running around the rock looking for either Ruby or Cecilia. As Cecilia watched she suddenly saw Ruby on top of the giant rock sitting there cross legged looking as though she is about to laugh out loud at how dim-witted Roy was. 5 minutes had passed and Roy was determined that someone was behind the rock. Roy then said "I know one of you is around here! Because I can smell your perfume!" Cecilia widened her eyes, it's true! Their perfumes would smell them out! Hopefully Roy wouldn't try smell over here anyway... and then Ruby couldn't keep it in any longer, she burst out laughing at Roy running around in circles. Roy looked up and saw Ruby sitting there laughing, she jumped down from the rock and said "wow! you aren't the brightest of the bunch huh? You could have just looked up and found me!" She then laughed some more. Then Roy said "Shut up you little..." and then Cecilia saw a fresh new argument about to start between them, so she stood up and turned back into human shape and said "guys stop, it is no fun if you keep fighting..." and then roy smiled and said "ha! you fell for my trick!" and suddenly Ruby turned into a puff of smoke and another Roy was standing there, and then it disappeared in a puff of smoke. Cecilia widened her eyes and then Roy said "HA! I got you! First I used the shadow clone jutsu to get a clone of me and then I got it to turn into Ruby with the transformation jutsu! and I knew if I pretended to cause a fight you would come out and stop it" Cecilia was shocked at first and then she clapped her hands and said "cool! nice trick, now all you have to do is find Ruby! because you only have two minutes left!" and then Roy said "I already know where she is!" He went to a pile of sand and dusted it open and Ruby was there and said "NO FAIR!!!" and then she crossed her arms angrily. "Don't be such a winer" Cecilia said and then she passed a piece of chocolate to Roy "good work!" and then Ruby said "BUT I WANT CHOCOLATE!!!" and then a whole new argument began. While they were arguing something caught her eye she went to it and picked it up. It was a really fancy kunai, a bit longer than usual and it was golden, it also had a green emerald in a whole at the end of the hilt. She then heard Roy say "uh-oh! Uh... that's mine! He quickly snatched it from her and Cecilia asked "what is that?" and Roy said "NOTHING! Nothing..." They had then started raining again and soon it was getting dark, and they were getting on their way home, soon Ruby had said Goodbye as she went a different direction to her house. They were soon home and eating dinner. After dinner Roy left to go do something and Cecilia's mum said to Cecilia "Cecilia, could I talk with you for a second?" Cecilia nodded and sat down with her at the table. "Cecilia, I have something for you..." and from her pocket she pulled a nice and shiny box and she opened it and there she saw the exact same golden kunai from earlier... except it looked different... "this is one of the things your father left you before he passed away, it is one of our family's twin golden kunais, it has been handed down from generation to generation to the female child and the male child, and they are this family's most sacred treasure..." Cecilia said "Ah, so that is why Roy had one... how come he got one before me?" Cecilia's mum replied "his will stated that Roy was to get his first and then you would, I'am not sure why though... but now this is yours, the female always gets the sapphire kunai..." and then Cecilia saw the difference, instead of having a green emerald like her brother's... it had a nice blue sapphire... Cecilia's mum handed it to her and said "it is yours now, take it..." Cecilia took it, it felt really good in her hand and then she hugged her mum and said "thanks..." and she walked off and said "goodnight" but as she said it tears were coming out of her eyes, this golden kunai made her feel like her father still cares about her even when he is gone... she got dressed, went to bed and went to sleep.

(uh, is the kunai acceptable?)
Word Count: 813 words (lol, really? i didnt notice! just put me on negative training points again like u did for my first training post k?)
4 Training Points to Nin-Jutsu
5 Training Points to Chakra
2 Training Point to Gen-Jutsu
2 Training Point to Speed
2 Training Points to Stamina
1 Training point to Strength
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:11 am

Hmm... well, I don't think so, a solid gold kunai is quite something...

I will allow the saphire, but how bout if it's painted yellow?

EDIT: Actually, I will allow the gold.

Accepted training.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:37 pm

(lol, it was originally painted gold.... BUT LETS KEEP IT AT SOLID GOLD! U CANT CHANGE UR MIND!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!)

BTW: u forgot to deduct my training points
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:52 pm

It had been raining in the village for the last few days, so Cecilia didn't have much of a chance to go and train, although she has since been keeping the kunai safe, right now it was the most precious object to her. It was like her father's memory was in that golden kunai, because whenever she looked at it she would remember of her father and how he had been the one training her to be a ninja, although he focused on Roy more (probably because Roy was gonna be the next "man of the house") with training. The rain in the village had finally cleared and she decided to go training, Roy couldn't come because he was playing in the rain the other day and he caught a cold and was sleeping in, and she didn't wanna go with Ruby because she would just complain. So she told her mum she was leaving and she was then n her way to HER training are, she only went to the training area with sand in it if she was with the others (Ruby and Roy), because it was large. However if she was on her own like this she would go to her training area because it was alot more smaller and good for training exercises that she wanted to do on her own. On her way through the villages streets some of the girl bullies looked at her weirdly and said mean stuff about the way she looked and what she was wearing. Cecilia was used to this, that bunch of girls did this all the time in academy... and they haven't broken the habit now... as she got away from them she sighed and muttered something rude about them. She was then at her training spot and she started doing some stretches and she then did the clone jutsu and then another one popped up out of nowhere and she said to the clone "okay! let's have a sparring battle ok?" the clone nodded. Cecilia knew this was going to be easy! Because the clone has the exact same moves like her and she will predict the moves easily and counter them with all-knew moves... she will probably ones Roy and Ruby would use... About an hour had passed and she had beaten 5 different clones. She thought that was alright. She sat down and took a break, and then she stood up and stretched and the n got back to training she did a number of sit-ups and push-ups, and then she moved onto doing laps around some of the trees and then she started practicing jumping from tree to tree. Soon she was yet again worn out! But she pushed herself further and tried to do backflips but they weren't quite working out... (basically she would bang her head, fall over, or land on her back... there were lots of different ways she failed at it, so she decided to give up on that and try to do a cart wheel, and easily enough she got it right, she then tried to do a front flip... but just like her attempts at back flipping, she failed. Son she was absolutely worn out and she sat down next to a tree resting for ten minutes. Soon it was getting dark and she had to get home so she stood up and walked home. Soon she was home and she ate her dinner and went to bed sound asleep.

Word Count: 582 words
4 Training points to Stamina
2 Training Point to Speed
1 Training Point to Thai-jutsu
4 Training Points to Strength
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Training Accepted

Also, Mist makes the students kill the others, maybe your character went to a special school though.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:06 pm

she lives in the Leaf Village...

why would the Mist Village be involved?
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Ninja Scroll
Name: Shiken Kan
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:07 pm

I dunno... whats that over there?!
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:05 am

Learning D-Ranked Jutsu "Slicing Soundwave"

It was Roy's birthday. Probably the worst part of each year. Well, maybe for Cecilia anyway... Roy was quite picky in presents... and no matter what she got him... Roy would think it would suck. But this year was different! She was going to get him something good! Something great! SOMETHING HE COULDN'T REJECT! Cecilia had bought him this new gadget called a sound amplifier, she was gonna get him a sound manipulator, but as Ruby said as they were shopping "those are SO last season!" So she decided to get the sound amplifiers. It was a little tool one would plant into their palms (they came in packs of two, so it was one for each palm), and using their chakra, they could send soundwaves that blast people away. That morning Roy had woken up at 5am screaming "ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!! ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!! making her and her mother wake up, (in a somewhat grumpy mood) and he dragged them both to the lounge room and yelled "can i have my presents?!" Cecilia lazily said "yeah, ok..." She went back up to her room, got dressed and got the present out of her wardrobe and as she came down the stairs with her present she heard Roy say "wow mum! These sound amplifiers are AWESOME!" and with those words Cecilia froze and in her mind she said "Mum bought SOUND AMPLIFIERS TOO??? NO!!!" She then sighed and said "I guess I will have to give him my shuriken and kunai set I bought for MYSELF for the upcoming chunnin exams..." She went back up the stairs and swapped the sound amplifiers with the shuriken and kunai set, it was a good set too... and now she had to give it to her brother! She came down the stairs smiling and she said "Roy I have my present behind my back... wanna guess what it-" and then she was interrupted by someone snatching the present from behind her and she quickly turned around to see her brother running past her and he sat down on the lounge and said "hmm... thats a cool present! But not as cool as these Amplifiers!" he said as he showed his hands up with the amplifiers stuck on. That whole day Roy was in the front yard practicing with the sound amplifiers, as the forgotten kunai and shuriken set lay left behind in the lounge room. In the mid-afternoon Cecilia was checking out the amplifiers she had bought for Roy, they were actually quite cool, maybe she could use them since Roy wasn't going too... no one would have to know... Cecilia went out of her room and down the stairs, and she went out the door she said "Mum! I'm gonna go training!" and then she left. Soon she was in her training spot, training, she was doing alot of physical things to warm her body up, because it was quite cold outside, at the moment. Soon she was all warmed and she took the amplifiers out of their packet and she put them on, and somehow they automatically got attached on to her palms, at first it hurt, and then it tickled, and then it was finally in place. Cecilia looked at them for a while and then she looked at the instruction booklet to see how to work it. The instruction booklet said "There are two jutsus you can do with these sound amplifiers, on is fairly easy to learn, the second is only for the experienced" Cecilia decided to learn the easy one first, she flicked through the pages finding out how she was meant to do the easy one, and then she found the page. It said "To do the jutsu "slicing soundwave", one must focus their chakra through their arm, all the way to their palm, and soon enough, sound waves will explode from your palm, it is as easy as that!". Cecilia understood it and she said to herself "sounds easy enough!" she pointed he palms at a nearby tree and yelled "Slicing Soundwave!" and pulse came from her arm and she saw the tree shake a little. She smiled and said "this is cool!". After a few more tries the pulses got stronger and stronger, and then at one point there were a few cuts on the tree! "wow" Cecilia said "it can even cut stuff too!" Soon after another hour or so of trying, the pulses had gotten to a peak level! And the tree had alot of cuts on it. Soon she decided to head back home, because she was tired. Soon she was back and eating dinner. As she ate, Roy said "hey... you have sound amplifiers too! Copycat!" Cecilia's mother rolled her eyes as she knew an argument was going to start. As Cecilia was going to retaliate to the insult, Roy said "Ah! I see, you just want to be cool like me don't you? Ha! Well, you can keep trying but you will never get to be as cool as me!" Cecilia was about to to insult him, but then she sucked up her pride and said "yeah Roy, I wanted to be cool just like YOU, but I have failed! Oh well" Cecilia did this in a very sarcastic tone, but Roy didn't seem to notice. Soon she went to bed and went to sleep, it had been a long day.

(902 words) (yay)

400 words and 40 jutsu points to d-ranked jutsu "slicing soundwave"
2 Training Points to Nin-jutsu
2 Training Points to Chakra
1 Training Points to Stamina
1 Training Point to Speed
2 Training Points to Thai-jutsu
2 Training Points to Strength
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:52 am

Sad
Training accepted
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:11 pm

why so sad?
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:33 am

(iam feeling better now, so im gonna train and get started on the drawing tomorow, sorry for the delay).

BEFORE THE CHUUNIN EXAMS...

"Yay!" Cecilia said to herself as she walked out the door of her house. She hummed a tune as she happily walked down the street. The Chunnin Exams were on today! And nothing was going to stop her- "hey loser, where you going in such a tremendous mood? Because you won't stand a chance in the Chunnin Exams if you are planning to go." Cecilia stopped and turned around and some... unpleasant... people were there. It was the "popular" group of kunoichi her age: Cindy, Mindy and Nindy. These girls were terrible, they were triplets that went to school with Cecilia. Cindy was the leader that had everyone do everything for her how she liked and whenever she liked. Mindy couldn't get out of a paper bag, she was stupid... literally STUPID she says alot of stuff that doesn't make sense half the time, in fact Cecilia wonders how she finished academy... and of course Nindy, first of all what kind of a name is Nindy? Anyway, she was really fat and really tough, but surprisingly she was the smarts of the group. She would know what is happening with people's personal lives and the she would tell Cindy who would tell everyone. They were just mean to everyone they met, they would say bad stuff about how they looked, what they wore and how they acted! Basically they were just big meanies. Thats why Cecilia and Ruby hated them, and they hated her and Ruby back just as much. Cecilia gritted her teeth and tried to walk away from them. Mindy the said "hey, come back here we are not done with you, you gothic freak!" Cecilia stopped. She slowly turned around, and Nindy said "you won't stand a chance in the exams because you are too weak..." Cecilia looked at them evily. Then Cindy said "plus... we'll be there! You don't deserve to be there if we are there, fatherless scum like you should go back into your little holes where you belong..." Then they all laughed mockingly and Cecilia decided she had taken enough from these girls. Mindy then said "your father was probably also scum like the rest of your family, maybe he deserved to-" Then Cecilia suddenly started running at them and as did she screamed "never speak of my father in such a dishonourable sort of way!!!" and before they knew it she was in front of them and she put her hands up near them and said "Slicing Soundwave!!!" and a full blast soundwave erupted from her palms and it sent the triplets blasting down the street squealing. Cecilia realised what she had just done and she ran up to them as they lay on the ground with sand on them. Cecilia said "sorry! I... I just..." Cindy screamed and stood up saying "OH MY GOD! what have you done to perfect new outfit!" Cecilia looked at her blankly. "It's covered in sand!" Cindy squealed, Mindy and Nindy said "Me too!" in unison. Soon they were all up jumping up and down scared about how ruined their costumes were, Nindy then looked at Cecilia and said "this your fault! our outfits have leaves all over them now!" Cecilia then said "well, it is a the LEAF Village for a reason! You can't expect not to get a couple of leaves falling down" Cindy then said "says the one who dresses like trash!" and before Cecilia could use a come back they ran off with Cindy saying "father will not be happy about this!" and soon they were gone. Cecilia sighed, she thought in her head "that was lucky, they didn't seem at all angry about the fact that I attacked them... oh well, all is well that ends well! I think..." Cecilia shrugged and walked off towards the training area to train a little bit before the exams. She did laps and basic stretches. She also got targets up for her to get good aim with slicing soundwave. She also practiced her kunai skills with her golden kunai by slashing it repetitively against a tree. She didn't do much training because she didn't want to use up her strength before the exams even happened! Soon she was ready to go to the exams and then she left, humming as she went.

Word Count: 714 words (a very girly training session huh?)
3 points to Nin-jutsu
2 Points to Chakra
3 Points to speed
2 Points to Thai-Jutsu
1 Point to Strength
3 Points to Stamina

i think i did the maths right...

Last edited by Cecilia on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:35 pm

Yep, all good. Training accepted. (you can also base your training during the chunin exams when your not fighting)
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:18 am

('bout time I did some more training!)

Cecilia was in the ninja tool shop with Ruby, being pretty bored. Ruby was finding it hard to pick which ninja tools she wanted. Ruby said "maybe this kunai set would be nice... or this smoke bomb or maybe that exploding tag... what about that cool-looking puppet!" She turned to Cecilia and said "hey wouldn't that be cool, making a puppet fly around attack people huh?" She then pretended to be moving a puppet around in a sort of weird and lame way. Cecilia sighed and said "just get something..." Ruby stopped with her "wonderful" acting and asked "then what should I get?" Cecilia said "maybe get the kunai set...?" Then Ruby cut her off and said "then I will get that!" she picked up the pack and showed it to the store clerk and paid for it, the clerk then said "we are running a special deal at the moment which lets a buyer who gets this brand of kunai get a free roll of re-usable wire..." Ruby then replied "Oh, I don't need it..." The clerk then just without question stuffed the wire in the bag and said "thank you, have a nice day" Ruby then said "but-", but before she could say anything the clerk said agin "thank you, have a nice day" Ruby looked at him weirdly and shrugged.

The two of them walked out the store and Ruby asked "hey, Cecilia, you want a roll of re-usable wire?" Cecilia then replied: "eh... sure why not" she took the wire roll from Ruby and the two said bye to each other and they each went down the left and right side of the street to their houses.

Cecilia happened to get home just in time for lunch, so she sat down and at lunch. Soon, when she had finished eating she opened up the wire pack, it came with a instruction booklet saying "Nifty Things to do with this RE-USABLE Wire!" Cecilia thought "what is so nifty about wire?"

What are the nifty things that can be done with wire? who knows... but we shall find out.... whenever I finish this training post!.....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:17 pm

[I assume your going to find a way to pay for that wire, right?]
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:31 am

(uh... okay... if you say so, it is just that... the CPU bought it and gave it to me... does that mean I still have to pay?)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:31 pm

(Well, could I could say a random stranger shows up and gives me a thousand dollars?)
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:01 am

(okay, you have a point... i will pay for it... how much would it cost?)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:17 pm

You can check in the Day to Day section. Shinobi store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia's Training Sessions   Cecilia's Training Sessions Empty

Back to top Go down

Cecilia's Training Sessions
Page 1 of 1