The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Voting_barThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Zach
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Voting_barThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

The Third Chunin Exams

Go down 
+6
Nai
Josh
Cecilia
Zach
Johnson5756
Suta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:15 pm

What Nai sees:
A sand ninjas walks up, he's a recognised Jounin, the one who had proposed the idea in the first place. He guides you towards a bench near some bankers, one with a very large moustache and monacle. The 'kazekage' sits down in the kazekage's seat.

What Everyone else sees:
The kazekage sits down in his seat, he looked at the Hokage for a moment then at the arena. The man who guided the kazekage to his seat, (the same one who guided the hokage) takes a few step backs and puts his finger next to his ear, his lips move.

What Zach sees:
Band puts his finger to his ear, then turns towards you. "The kazekage is here, get a mask on, prepare to strike." He tends you a mask, then turns around, with a hand gesture, the demon ninja follows him towards a staicase.

Shiken Kan's POV:

Shiken watched what was going on, he used his expert strategist ability and noticed two ninjas, the ones form the team who almost killed the boy, moving towards some stairs, he stood up and followed them.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Nai sits by the banker still in his disguise looking around trying to see where the genin/genins from his village are at, but he couldn't see anyone at fighting place and sat there for a second and than waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Ninja Scroll
Name: Miruichi Urasaki
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 pm

Miruichi still sitting at his place, with his teammates. He looked up at the watch tower, which the Kages are sitting at. Hokage-sama is watching at the arena, with the Kazekage sitting near him. Miruichi looked back down, waiting for the next fight after the break.
Back to top Go down
http://writers.darkbb.com
Cecilia

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Scroll
Name: Cecilia Liane
Level: 12

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:51 pm

Cecilia stood there with her friends waiting to hear whats happening next. She wondered who would be next to fight... She yawned and looked at the watch tower, now the figure in disguise was sitting down, one of the kage's must have arrived.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:52 pm

The Kazekage was here?! Damn it! Zach thought, was the ninja in disguise Lord Kazekage? Zach took the mask casually. He took his headband off and put it away, he didn't want to get caught, he also hid protector behind some ninja supplies, if anyone saw him wearing it everyone would know who he is. He put the mask on and ran after Band. How was he going to warn Lord Kazekage? Zach wondered as he followed them.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:20 am

The announcer quickly read a small paper handed to him by a medic ninja. He nodded then gave the paper back and approched the podium. "I'm afraid we will resume this tomorow, feel free to train." He looked around. "Some things need attending to." He turned around and walked away. Chatter in the audiance picked up.
A man approches the jounin who planned the hidding, he gives him a note. Then walks away. The jounin glances at the note then approches Nai. He sits down next to you and speaks. "-sama, there may be an attack on your life, as we predicted." Thats all he said, then looked around.
The stairs twisted in a sqare pattern, Band was allways leading, Zach in the middle, the demon ninja behind. The demon ninja stopped. "Sir!" Band stopped and hissed at him. "We might have been followed." Band scowled. "Take care of him, we will proceed." Band turned and continued, the demon ninja staied behind and drew a kunai.
(Zach, I'm going to ask you to be the demon ninja as I play Shiken Kan, could you do that? I can still do all the calculations, you just have to roleplay for him as well.)
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:16 am

(uh, yeah sure, but don't make any unfair advantages to your character! (well not too much anyway... =)) ok?)

Zach followed Band and in his head he was trying to find a way to tell the Kazekage he was on their side... The demon ninja drew his kunai and scanned the area to see who was following them.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Scroll
Name: Cecilia Liane
Level: 12

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:20 am

As the announcer announced the exams were to continue tomorow ther was an "aww...." from the genins (including Roy, but Ruby just sighed), only two matches were done today, which dissapointed everyone, soon they all started to go. On their way out Cecilia saw something wrapped up in bandages behind some ninja tools, odd, she thought, it looks like what the guy from before was wearing on his back, Cecilia decided to take no notice of it.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:15 am

Nai sighed and looked at the jounin and walked away from his possession and got into a possession to see who was going to attack and told the jounin, "Get the decoy out of here. Now. I'm going to try and find a good place to watch what is going on. Please make sure that the hokage is also safe, i don't want anyone to get hurt that we could avoid."
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Ninja Scroll
Name: Shiken Kan
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:12 pm

Nai sees:
The jounin nods, apparently glad, and walks away. He approches the 'kazekage' and leans inbetween the hokage and kazekage. He whisperes something you can't hear, and the kazekage stands up to go with the jounin, Sankay hears what he sais: "Both of you, your lives could be in danger, please follow me out of the building."
The banker leans close to you and speaks. "Do you trust your friend, the ninja?"

Zach sees:
Zach and Band run up the stairs, only 3 turns (in battle) before they reach the top, where the kages are seated.

The Demon Ninja sees:
Shiken Kan slowly walked from behind the corner. "Apparently you have detected me." He stairs the demon ninja down. "Get out of my way, i'll give you one chance." He shows his hand, lightning riddling his fingers, a chidory (1 burst) glowing in his palms.

Tainted Water Ninja: 5/5 25
Health: 1500
Chakra: 2500
Human/ 110 Kunai/ 120 Strong Fist, Water Prison 300C and 175C per Turn 10% increment of drowning. Summon Demon 1000C / 5 Turns

Shiken Kan 4/4 50
Health: 3000/3000
Chakra: 3000/3500
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Nai turned to look at the banker, he didn't know what to say and than he looked back at the hokage and fake kazekage, "If i said yes i may not be trusted if i say no than i could be killed. I am just trying to keep people alive and trust the people who have been helpful."
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:18 pm

"Damn you! Do not interfere with what you do not understand!" the Demon Ninja says, as he gets around 5 kunai and throws them all at Shiken Kan, he then starts running away to try get away from him and the chidori.

Zach continues up the stairs still thinking of a plan.
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:55 pm

The banker nods and looks back at the arena, but he quickly takes out a walky talky and starts communicating business with someone. People had begun to leave.

Shiken lifts his chidory hand and blocks 2 of the kunai with his chidory hand, then places his arm in the way of the remaining three kunai. The chidori fades away. He uses expert strategist to determin that his opponent has run out of energy, and leaps forward, sprinting (x2 speed for x2 EP and 2 stamina) He lands next to the Tainted ninja and rips out another chidory and attacks (2 bursts)

Water Ninja's defense phase

Tainted Water Ninja: 0/5 18
Health: 1500
Chakra: 2500
Human/ 110 Kunai/ 120 Strong Fist, Water Prison 300C and 175C per Turn 10% increment of drowning. Summon Demon 1000C / 5 Turns

Shiken Kan 2/4 47
Chakra: 2000/3500
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:24 pm

The tainted water ninja put his hands in front of him in a "X" position. He then said "what are you?!"

Zach continued up the stairs still thinking.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:07 pm

Nai shook his head and jumped to a spot that he could keep a watch on the decoy and the hokage and began to follow them without being noticed hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Shiken dug his hand through the x in both his arms and into his chest. Shiken pulled his arm from the ninjas chest as he dropped to the floor lifelessly. Shiken resumed running up the stairs.

(I'm leaving this here incase we start another fight)
Shiken Kan 4/4 46

Last edited by Shiken Kan on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:47 pm

I fall from the sky (a place higher up) beside the real kazekage, and stand there, looking out at the hokage and fake kazekage. I say, "if I was able to find you here just by being higher up, so can the assassin, you must flee higher or further." While i say the above i'm growing a med bone out of my right arm and a small dagger one from the top of my left hand. I continue saying, "if it is your wish, I can help cover you escape, or go with you to fight further if we must."
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:59 pm

The ninja yelled as the chidori got him.

Zach continued up the stairs, he was almost there. The Kazekage was sure to have elite guards with him, how was he and Band alone gonna get past them?! Then he realized, Band must be thinking to summon one of the demons! If that happens... they will all be doomed! and then he heard a scream for lower down the stairs, what happened to the other ninja? Zach thought.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Ninja Scroll
Name: Miruichi Urasaki
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:41 pm

Miruichi heard a loud shout. "Oh crap!" he shouted as he ran up the stairs too. He sense fighting there. The hokage might be in trouble. Furigin and Orochi followed him. He can hear sounds of electric raging.

While he reach the stairs, he saw a ninja, bleeding. He might just be attacked by another ninja. Without hesitation, Orochi ran to the hurt ninja and tried to heal him. He failed. The ninja might be dead.

The three continued their way up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
http://writers.darkbb.com
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:10 pm

(sorry johnson, could you not have braught your team members? I know you put effort into the characters, but their a bother.)

Zach ran up the stairs next to Band, they both reached the top of the arena. Band hissed, "their over there." The Kazekage and hokage were walking away, guided slowly away by the ninja that seated them down. "Thats me contact." He will help us when we attack." He forms the first few handseals, bites his finger, then waits for you.

Shiken continued running up the stairs, he heard someone behind him, so he stopped and turned around, drawing a kunai.

Johnson ran up the stairs, reaching Shiken Kan.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:18 am

(waits for me to do the same?)

Zach nodded and also did the handseals, also biting his finger, he flinched a little as he did it, it hurt, but soon he continued the handseals. This was insane! Zach thought, maybe the Hokage and the Kazekage could handle themselves against the demons... Zach wasn't sure which side he was on anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:16 am

Nai looked at Tyd and sighed seeing he had already grew a bone to fight, "Tyd, I know me and you are going to have to fight to get the hokage and the decoy safe, but let's get to a higher possession to attack them that way they won't see us coming and we can have the element of surprise on our side."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Band smiled evily and placed his hand on the ground at the same time as Zach. Then, two demons stood there. Ichi, the demon who Zach had seen more often then the others, and a different demon Zach had not seen yet, this one had only two horns, one on the top of his head, and one right above his nose. "Good, now lets attack."

Shiken Kan 4/4 46

Miruichi 1/1 11
Health: 225/225
Chakra: 600/600

Zach: 6/6 35
Health: 2600/2600
Chakra: 3225/3225

Band: 3/6 20
Health: 1000
Chakra: 4000/4000
Effect: Calmed Chakra (-50% chakra cost) Eye of the Hawk (higher hitting from distance)
Normal Human. senbon/ 50 Water Senbon/ 300D|500C. Ice Senbon/ 600D|1200C

Ichi:15/15 60
Health: 4000
Chakra: 8000
Effect: Bloodline Demonic: do 4x damage with kinjutsu level 9 Fire Element
Domestication: None
Human/ 150

Nii: 10/10 20
Health: 2500
Chakra: 10000
Effect: Demonic Bloodline x4 kinjutsu damage Level 10 Water Element
Domestication: None
Human/ 50

Nai: 6/6 22
Health: 4925/4925
Chakra: 2850/2850
Actions:

Tyd 9/9 31
Health: 2250/2250
Chakra 950/950

(anyone I missed, post here)
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:26 pm

As the demons appeared Zach looked at the othr one, this one he had never seen before... it didn't look that much different to Ichi, but it still looked pretty weird. Zach waited for the demons to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Shiken Kan and Miruichi arrived to the same level as Zach and Band, in time to witness them summoning the demons.
________
Some ninjas begun walking around pretty hectically, frantically searching for the fake Kazekage and Hokage, anyone high-up or with the strategist skill or the likes sees them being brought away by the same man who seated them down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Third Chunin Exams
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next