The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_lcap13%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_lcap11%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_lcap6%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_lcap35%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_lcap10%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Voting_barThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Zach
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Voting_barThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

The Third Chunin Exams

Go down 
+6
Nai
Josh
Cecilia
Zach
Johnson5756
Suta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:51 pm

(Ah...Thanks for telling me)

Nai clenched down on the hand that he had caught and smirked, than he moved one leg to aim to kick Ichi in the head, his other leg moved off the ground and aimed at his legs, trying to take them out and throw him off the pillar.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:48 am

Nai lifts his legs up, he notices the first attack, ducking his head under it, but Nai repositioned and struck him in the legs, Ichi having no chance of dodging. His legs flipped up and his back hit the floor, near the edge, but he managed in catching himself, sitting on the edge. He exhaled in relief. Standing up, he spoke, "Your certainly not faster then me, but... your fast!" He turned around to face your compleatly. His hair to his side, his horn in the center of his forehead exposed, sharp teeth allinging his mouth. "I suddenly want to play with your for a while!"

He then lifted his arms, a white fire glowing around his arms. He clenches his fists, the ground around Nai began to heatup, and glow red hot. It began to splinter, then fire shot out from under Nai, all around him. (Yes you can try to dodge this)(Level 9 Fire Recomposition)

It is now Nai's defense phase:

Nai: 3/6 17
Health: 4925/4925
Chakra: 850/2250 -200

Ichi: 13/15 55
Health: 3845
Chakra: 4000
Effect: Bloodline Demonic: do 4x damage with kinjutsu level 9 Fire Element
Human/ 150
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:50 am

Being from the sand village, where it's always hot, I was cold being away from the desert and in the forest. Because of this I was able to feel the heat of the giant fireball, "what is the Kazekage doing over there, I have no more time for this fake fight." I think to myself. "You! I don't know who you are or where your from, but it is apparent to me that you are on my side. So I give you two options, 1) let me pass so I can help the Kazekaga, you may join me if you like. Or 2) I kill you here and go help the Kazekage." I keep looking at him with a glare, "Either way I help the Kazekage, so you in or not?"
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:37 am

Zach looked at Tyd and said "yes, i'am on your side, but if I let you go, it would blow my cover, and if I went to help you, that too would blow my cover, that is why... in this fake fight, you must pretend to punch me and I will send myself flying away and I shall pretend to be knocked out..." Zach looked up and saw what Ichi was doing to the random ninja, why did this ninja care what happened to - Zach suddenly realized what was going on... Zach then said to Tyd "don't tell me... is that... Lord Kazekage up there?! The one facing the demon in battle right now?"
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:28 am

Nai flicked his eyes down at the ground when the demon lifted his arms and than jumped to the left, looking at the fire pillar, hopefully dodgeing it the best he could, if he would get hit by it he could tell it would be a great amount of damage to him.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:55 am

Nai dive rolles out of the way, Ichi laughs the whole way through. He pulls his arms back, white fire appearing around them. (Level 8 Fire recomp)

It is now Nai's attack phase

Nai: 6/6 17
Chakra: 850/2250 -200

Ichi: 13/15 55
Health: 3845
Chakra: 3200 -400
Human/ 150
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Nai pulled out his kunai and ran at Ichi, he pulled out two shurikens and threw them at Ichi, than tried to slash at Ichi with only his kunai.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:37 pm

(Everyone's having so much fun, I just have to join!)

Satune wakes up. He looks at the clock, "What!" he screamed "It's that time already, I need to get better sleeping habits, this is ridiculous im so late!"
By this time, Satune was out of bed, pants half on, tooth brush lodged in his mouth.
A quick 5 minutes later, Satune was ready and out the building, walking where he was told to be.
As Satune was makingg quick pace towards his location, he spotted 2 ninjas in fierce battle. As Satune hid behind a nearby obstacle, he saw that it was it was his other village ruling buddy Nai.
But who was he fighting? 'Someone tough! Nai looks tired already.' Satune thought, eyes still intently observing the fight, 'Maby I should help... Nah, lets wait a while, see how he fairs.'
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:22 am

The two shuriken's hit, the kunai hit, Ichi attempts to punch you.

Nai: 0/6 16
Chakra: 650/2250 -200

Ichi: 15/15 53
Health: 3195
Chakra: 2800 -400
Human/ 150
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:41 am

All nai could do was hope to block the attack, so he put the kunai out infront of him and tried to stab the fist that was coming towards him.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Nai stabbed Ichi's fist, splitting one of his fingers, Ichi gasped loudly and jumped back, the fire around his arms had dissipated. He scoffed and investigated his right hand, his middle finger had fallen off. blood was quickly pouring down his hand, a thick deep red blood that appeared to scorch as it seeped from his finger, Ichi grabbed the two shuriken, the one in his neck, then his chest, and tore them out, his neck began to bleed, the wound from the kunai had been scorched shut. He scowled and looked at his finger on the ground. "I ought to tear each of your fingers off, one by one, and crush your toes to make you scream and beg for death. Which I would quickly deliver." He looked up at you, his horn began to glow white hot. "But instead I will just incenerate your flesh whilst you live!" Ichi formed a handseal, blood from his missing finger shot out, as well as from any open wound he had, he was destroying himself by draining so much chakra from his body. "Heavenly Decent!" He yelled, then silence. (Nai, your sharingan works both with repelling phisical attacks as well as jutsu attacks. Keep that in mind)

It is now Nai's attack phase.

Nai: 6/6 15
Chakra: 450/2250 -200

Ichi: 12/15 53
Health: 815 -180
Chakra: 0
Human/ 150
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:43 pm

Nai watched as the blood squirted from the demons finger, the dark red blood falling to the ground, than the jutsu coming toward him, he couldn't understand what he was going to do, not how he was going to do it, but when the jutsu came at him he ran at the jutsu, jumping over the way it was aiming and sent a kick straight down on Ichi's head, he had made sure to jump at least twenty feet in the air, propelling himself as high as he could without getting hit by the heavenly decent, but as the jutsu came at him, he had sent one fire ball into the heavenly decent, trying to stop it and than in mid-air after he(hopefully) dodge the attack, disabled his sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:03 pm

I will wait for Tyd, it seems like he has something to say.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:57 am

Before Zach could get Tyd's answer, Zach looked up and saw a horrific sight, blood was coming out from the demon! Lord Kazekage had done it! He managed to beat Ichi! Then all of the sudden Ichi yelled "Heavenly Decent!" Zach then widened his eyes. Did... did Ichi just say what he thought it said?! Heavenly Decent is an S-ranked forbidden jutsu! The blood... kazekage didn't do all that! Ichi seems to be destroying himself to destroy Lord Kazekage... but... how far could Heavenly Decent reach? Was Zach also in danger?! Zach took a few steps back, ready to break into a run if it somehow it got near him. Then he remembered the ninja near him, he then told the ninja "forget my plan! We have to get out of here! If the Heavenly Decent gets anywhere near us we, are doomed! Unless you are willing to go and attempt to save the Kazekage... it's your choice if you want to save him or not... because, I cannot blow my cover" Zach then looked back at the top of the pillar to see what happens next, still ready to run.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:59 am

With only seconds to think I find myself running towards the Kazekage, "hold on!" I yell as I grab him and bury the both of us in as many bones as I can muster, (the shield, spines, sword, and any thing shell like I can grow in that time.) I bury the Kazekage in and armadillo shell of bones, putting all my chakera into them to make the bones stronger than steel.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:14 am

Zach was amazed at what that ninja was doing, saving his Kazekage, no doubt about it, that was possibly the bravest ninja he had ever seen... Zach then thought "or maybe... I... was just a coward... I didn't even risk my life to save my leader... what kind of ninja am I?". Zach stood there frozen, thinking about what he just told himself.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:39 am

Tyd leaped at the Kazekage, within moments, Tyd and Nai were bunkered down within an iron strong shield of bones. Ichi gasped and released the handseal, nothing. He yelled at the small dome Tyd had created around the Kazekage and himself. The invisible wave that was Heavenly Decent bounced harmlessly off of the chakra that was infused in the bones. Ichi turned his head to Zach. "I will retreat! I suggest Nii, Band, as well as you do the same! Return to us in two weeks!" He yelled in Zach's direction, turning his head to where he thought Nii was and where he thought Band was. Ignorant to Band's death, as well as what may have happened to Nii. He then melted into mud. Nai and Tyd both noted that neither of them experianced strange sensations, caused from the jutsu, or abnormal phisical effects...

Meanwhile... Nii stood in front of Sankay, he hissed, Ichi was still talking with Nai when this occured. "Hokage-sama." Nii assumed a polite voice, "It would be in both of our interests if you revealed the location of the Kazekage this way we can get this over with quickly."

Sankay 10/10 50
Health: 11250/11250
Chakra: 5000/5000
Action: None

Nii: 10/10 20
Health: 2500
Chakra: 10000
Effect: Demonic Bloodline x4 kinjutsu damage Level 10 Water Element
Domestication: None
Human/ 50
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:11 am

Zach unfroze as he heard Ichi's orders, and he quickly make a escape deep into the forest, vaguely in the direction of the Sand Village, still thinking as he went, soon he was going to explain everything to the Kazekage, but, he was wondering, was the Kazekage going to believe him? Or was the Kazekage going to think I was a spy for the demons?

(we are near a forest right?)
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:54 pm

"I'm afraid I can't tell you where the Kazekage is." I replied to nii. "If you want his location, you're gonna have to force it out of me." I continue, my voice taunting.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:16 pm

Nii sighed and lowered his head, his thin hai flopping in front of his eyes, two horns came from his head like devil horns. He lifted his eyes to face Sankay. "Tell me or I will rip you into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:14 pm

"Are you sure you want to do that?" I ask Nii, my voice even more teasing. I take a step back and prepare myself for a battle. *this battle is gonna be tough, luckily I have shared death, all I need is a bit of his blood!* I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Nii was silent for a moment. "Whatever, Mist didn't say anything about not killing the hokage. He formed a handseal and blue arms came from the ground around Sankay, from all directions. (Evil hands, 2 Bursts)

Sankay 10/10 50

Nii: 10/10 20
Chakra: 98400 -200
Status: Evil hands: 400 Damange / 2% Instant Death Increments a turn
5% Increments of Limb removing increments a turn. [rolled 4 times]
Human/ 50
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:43 pm

I quickly form my hell viewing jutsu hand seals to make Nii imagine that I have benn killed, or delimbed or whatever he thought was gonna happen to me but in reality attempt to jump out or the hands forming a ball around me. When (or if) I make it out, I jump behind him and use a grand fire ball jutsu right behind him right into the back of his head and back.

(1 grand fire ball jutsus)(2 burst)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Nii sighed again, he turned his head. "You think a pathetic genjutsu like that will trick me?" He lifted his hand and pointed it at Sankay, the fireball flew torwards him. The ground shook and a jet of water shot from the ground, eliminating the fire ball (Level 9 Water Element) He then twisted his arms and sent the water jet tumbling down on Sankay.

It is now Sankay's attack phase

Sankay 10/10 50

Nii: 8/10 20
Chakra: 9520
Human/ 50
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:10 pm

(DARN!)
I try to jump out of the way, blocking my face. As soon as I clear the water, (If I do) I through a kunai at Nii, hoping to get at least a cut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Third Chunin Exams
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next