The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_lcap13%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_lcap11%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_lcap35%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Voting_barThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Zach
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Voting_barThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

The Third Chunin Exams

Go down 
+6
Nai
Josh
Cecilia
Zach
Johnson5756
Suta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Shiken gets kicked in the chest, pushing him back, Miruichi standby, Band is still lieing on the ground, but Shiken is off of him.

It is now Band's attack phase.

Shiken Kan 0/4 34
Health: 1150/3000 -250
Chakra: 2000/3500

Miruichi 0/1 4
Health: 225/225
Chakra: 600/600

Band: 6/6 17
Health: 100
Chakra: 4000/4000
Normal Human. senbon/ 50 Water Senbon/ 300D|500C. Ice Senbon/ 600D|1200C
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Band got up and said "this is where it ends!" he then pulled out about 3 Ice Senbon and threw them all at Shiken Kan aiming for his chest and neck.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Shiken opened his eyes wide. Then twisted around, dodging two senbon, then stopping the last one with his palm. He then used that hand to cover his neck with both hands.

Shiken's attack phase.

Shiken runs towards Band again and deliveres two quick kicks at his chest and stomach.

Shiken Kan 0/4 30
Health: 200/3000 -125

Miruichi 1/1 4

Band: 0/6 15
Health: 100
Chakra: 4000/4000
Normal Human. senbon/ 50 Water Senbon/ 300D|500C. Ice Senbon/ 600D|1200C
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Ninja Scroll
Name: Miruichi Urasaki
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:56 pm

Miruichi still stands ready recovering his stamina
Back to top Go down
http://writers.darkbb.com
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Band threw 2 more ice senbon at Shiken as Shiken ran towards him. Band knew this was gong to be over soon, one way or another...
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:39 pm

(oups, I forgot to substract Band's chakra. Technically because of cursed rotting he is dead now.)

Shiken prepared to dodge the senbon, but Band croaked, litteraly. He fell to the ground, already in advanced stages of decomposition. Shiken Kan looked at Miruchi, then layed down, attempting to slow the rate of the motor in his chest. "help."

Shiken Kan 0/4 30
Health: 75/3000 -35
Status: Moderate Bleeding on Neck ((300)covered-well) Relaxed, (1/2 bleeding)

Miruichi 1/1 4
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:00 am

As Band fell to the ground dead he saw Shiken Kan also fall... atleast I held them back... he thought in his head, as whatever life was left in him disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:07 am

Miruichi quickly leap to Shiken, grab hold at him and tore a piece of cloth taken out from his bag. He bandaged Shiken's wounds and tried his best to blink to somewhere Shiken can be healed.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:28 am

Shiken Kan opened his eyes to medic ninjas leaning over him. Closing his wounds around his neck. Miruichi standing nearby, holding a piece of torn cloth that Shiken felt the other part tied around his neck. He exhalled, breathing a thankyou to the ninja who helped him get here, and closed his eyes to rest. "You look tired too, perhaps you should stay here, and explain what happend." The medic said to Miruichi.

Meanwhile, Ichi yelled out to Nii and Zach. "Over here! The bastards are trying to escape that way!" He pointed towards a door with a ninja standing in front of it with his fists up, palms exposed. Zach saw a ninja with a long weapon that appeared to be a sword and a short one like a dagger coming from the left and right hands in that order standing on a pillar above Ichi, the demon. Nii is only a short distance from Zach, a few stairs down.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:33 am

Zach saw the ninja on top of a pillar and wondered if Ichi had noticed him. Zach warned Ichi "over there! above you! there is someone on top of that pillar!" as he pointed to the ninja on top of the pillar.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:51 pm

Standing on the pillar, I can see the ninjas moving around and the fight that just ended. "This is probably a bad idea," I think to myself. I jump down off the pillar to gound level face to face with zach, "so your the one that's been causing all of this? Hun, I was expecting more than 3 ninjas to kill the kazekage and the hokage, how naive." I say while preparing the spines i've eaten to make a whip for later.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Ichi looked up, but saw nothing, then he jumped up to investigate. Nii was stepping towards the pillar, when Tyd jumped down, he heard and slowly turned his head.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Nai stood there looking at Nii when he landed up top, Tyd and Nai had been following the Hokage and Kazekage decoy until the decoy got stabbed and the hokage got away. Nai sighed and looked at Ichi and said, "So I have to fight you?" He asked wearing his ANBU mask not showing who he was.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:44 pm

As the ninja jumped down Zach jumped back a little bit, and on closer inspection... it was another Sand Ninja! What a pain, it was hard enough attacking a fellow villager before and now he has to again... Zach, without a word, pulled out his sound manipulator and flicked it, thus performing the Sound Manipulation Jutsu (one burst), he aimed it at Tyd. If only his puppets were here... this would be so much easier... but if they were, they would surely reveal his identity... and he didn't want that, he just wanted the Kazekage to get away (wherever he was), before the demons done him in... Zach had already seen Ichi's power... he didn't need to see it again in action... he saw a ANBU ninja go up to Ichi ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:54 pm

So heres the setup for those who might have forgotten:

Ichi and Nai are standing at the top of the relatively large pillar.

Tyd is standing in front of Zach.

Nii is walking towards Sankay.

The first fight will be in between Zach and Tyd:

Zach uses Sound Manipulation Jutsu. Tyd hears a loud piercing noise flying towards Tyd.

Zach: 4/6 35
Health: 2600/2600
Chakra: 1825/3225

Tyd 9/9 31
Health: 2250/2250
Chakra 800/950

Last edited by Suta on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:04 pm

"Excellent..." Zach says as the sound manipulation hit the ninja Zach then saw that the ninja was holding a large bone in his hands... Zach looked at it with a weird expres​sion(behind the mask) for abit "why is he holding a bone?" Zach thought in his head, "no matter" he thought as he pulled a kunai and threw it at the arm holding the bone, he didn't want it to get in the way of what he was planning next.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:56 pm

At the medic camp, Miruichi told the medic nin's the incident.
He made a beeline home after having a short break.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:08 am

Miruichi returns home. Shiken stais in the medical ward to rest.

(hold it Zach, I didn't say Tyd was stunned yet. (well I did but I modyfied my post to not say that) He still has the chance to prevent being stunned. Afterall, your attack is a ninjutsu attack, not a genjutsu, since it occupies a phisical mass it can be prevented.)
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:16 am

(fair enough, pretend i havent done anything yet ok? and when Tyd posts what he does, depending on what happens i might redo my post ok?)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:34 am

If Tyd hasn't posted by tomorow I will change to the fight between Nai and Ichi.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:18 pm

I see the sound comming at me and, by instinct, grow one large bone in the form of a shield from the hand with the small bone and block fully behind it.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Faster then the slow sound waves (slow for soundwaves anyways) traverse towards him, Tyd has lifted a shield in front of him. The sound waves bouncing invisibly off his shield. The only way both of you know the attack didn't hit is that Tyd is not stunned.

It is now Tyd's Attack phase

Zach: 4/6 35
Health: 2600/2600
Chakra: 1825/3225

Tyd 9/9 31
Health: 2250/2250
Chakra 785/950
Status: Holding medium bone(sword), holding small bone(hidden, Dagger),Holding Large Bone(shield)
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:18 am

(how can you see soundwaves?)

Zach waited to see if this guy was stunned... he didn't seem stunned... Zach sighed, took a couple of steps towards Tyd (he was about a two meters away now) and quietly said "you must escape, now, before it is to late, these demons.. they are much more powerful than you could ever believe..." making sure nobody could hear him Zach then whispered "get the Kazekage and run, well, if he hasn't escaped already... but, you must believe me if you want the Sand Village to survive the coming war. But if you do not believe me... I will understand, but I will have to... kill you." Zach then got ready for a counterattack in case the ninja decided to not believe him and attack him instead.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:33 pm

[you didn't see the waves, nobody did. They bounced off invisibly against the shield, he just guessed you where sending the soundwaves.]
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:53 pm

(okay, just wondering, cuz he said "I see the soundwaves coming at me" i just got confused, don't worry...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Third Chunin Exams
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next