The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_lcap20%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_lcap13%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_lcap11%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_lcap6%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_lcap35%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_lcap4%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_lcap10%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Voting_barThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Zach
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Voting_barThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

The Third Chunin Exams

Go down 
+6
Nai
Josh
Cecilia
Zach
Johnson5756
Suta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Nai turned his head to look at the mizukage, he sighed rubbing his eyes from the use of his sharingan and a very high amount of chakra. He nodded, "Yes, i think i fought one of the strongest of them." He said not knowing if someone was stronger at the moment, "Let's go find the hokage." He said standing up and walking to the door that the hokage had walked through, hoping she was still there.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:26 am

Nai walked away from Satune, and saw that the Hokage was outside of the room instead of in it, hidding behind a pillar, a substitution undetonated in the middle of what looks like a battlefield, cracks in the ground and pillars knocked down. Water making the ground wet. Dripping.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:29 am

...Satune was awe-struck,
'God, no manners at all! Who does Nai think he is!' Satune thought to himself as Nai was walking away from him.
Satune caught up to Nai, Satune saw infront of him, a dead battlefield, no one left but some woman.
"What did we miss here?' Satune asked Nai, not really expecting an answer.
"And who are you!" Satune shouted to the woman standing alone in the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male
Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kimmimaro
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:26 am

"Excuse me? When will I fight? *sniffle* Am I to late? If I am I can leave.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:53 am

I hear some shout over our dead battle, me just standing there, and Nii hiding somewhere. "there's a demon hiding somewhere near here...help me find him and I will tell you who I am." I shout back. who rude of that man not to know who I am...
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:50 pm

A ninja from Leaf ran up to Kimmimaro. "Sorry, the chunin exams are still post-poned, if your so itching for a fight that you can't wait until tomorow (roleplay days) then you should return to Leaf the same way you came here, and find someone named Ziorashi Hyona" The ninja then turned and left.

Ziorashi landed inside the arena, finding it easyer to jump in then take the front door. He looked around, and noticed all teh Leaf ninjas that arrived before him, funny, they hadn't warned him, probably because it was his week off, that was foolish of them.

He heard a boy being sent to leaf to look for him, Ziorashi sighed. He approched the boy. "I am Ziorashi, boy, who are you?" Ziorashi, currently, is wearing a loose white shirt, and dark red loose pants. He is also wearing very dark sunglasses. "I will take you back to Leaf, boy."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Kimmimaro jumps back adn says "I can wait, im not going to go w/ you, and by the way, my name is Kimmimaro."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Ziorashi doesn't say anything. "When I said, 'the chunin exams are still post-poned' I meant, 'get the hell out of here, brat." He shifted in Kimmimaro's direction. "And then I went out of my way to offer you training, and safe passage, but if your so damn inclinde to throw yourself into the path of danger, then be my guest, I'll see you in Leaf if you want to get your act straight." He turned and slowly began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Kimmimaro waited for a second and said "ok" He walks toward Ziorashi " Lets go" Kimmiamro follows Ziorashi.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:49 am

When Nai saw the Hokage, he nodded his head and said, "I think they have left, and Satune, I apologize for being so...ill mannered, i am just very tired from my fight, i used more chakra than i have for a good time." He than bowed infront of the mizukage and walked up to Sankay, the hokage, "May i ask if you are the hokage?"
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:18 am

I quickly look over this man talking to me, and after a few seconds, I decide he's not a threat. "Yes, I am the hokage." Now, there is a deamon hiding somewhere near, we have to find him, and eliminate him, he wanted the kazekage." I continue after looking aver Satune Tarn.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:28 pm

"Yes, we should start looking for him" Satune continued, "But I believe there will be more than one, Nai's opponent ran also, maby both Nai's opponent and the Hokage's opponent are working together."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:44 am

Leaf ninjas run next to Sankay, Sand ninjas begin gathering closer to Nai. "Hokage-sama, none of us can find a demon nearby." The sand ninjas didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:12 pm

"Thank you." I reply to the leaf ninjas. I look at the sand ninjas then ask "how about you, did you spot anyone."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:26 pm

None of them spoke up, some shook their heads.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Nai looked at the ground, he would have been able to check if he hadn't used that much of his chakra, he shook his head and walked forward toward the hokage, and than stopped after a couple steps, than looked at Satune and than Sankay, "Well, I believe That he is right, The one i fight seemed like the leader compared to the other, seeing as soon as he stopped, they all left."
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:28 am

"Well... Unless one of you has some super 'Demon finding no-Jutsu' up your selves, I say we stop the search and hit up a bar, im thirsty!" Satune was already walking away towards some buildings.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:52 pm

"I agree, and while we are all hear." Nai began, "I was wondering, would everyone of our three villages like to form an alliance? Seeing as all three of the kages are here together, we could get the talking done over a couple drinks, and move on. Would you like to talk about this, Miss-Hokage? Mister-Mizukage?" He asked turning his head to look at them, he was trying to make it so that he would have some strong alliances when the time came so that Demon's attacked again he would have a better chance of winning.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:35 pm

"I would love an alliance, actually, right before I got here, I was at the village of sand, hoping for an alliance, but since you wern't there, I was going to go to mist for an alliance, but stopped here on the way!" I reply. "Also, don't lose your guard yet, watch out for the demon, and one more thing, anyone know a good bar?" I continue.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:27 pm

"Well, I if you two would like to, we could either go back to the sand and negioite the treaty, or the leaf, or the mist. My choice isn't very important seeing is i am fine with either of the places, but i would like to rest before going to any of the three, and i don't know any good bar around where we are at for the moment." Nai said looking at Sankay, he could tell that she wanted to get a drink also.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:39 am

Satune turned around and stopped walking, "Yes, a treaty is a must, the is childish war we fight is one of the past, and has no meaning" Satune was looking at both of the Kages, "But lets talk politics later, how about we relax for now, for the demons have fled, and the battle is over." Satune continued walking towards the village.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:08 am

"Let's not jump to conclusions, I don't want to be taken by surprise, let's keep our eyes open and head to sand, I would like a shower and Nai needs some rest...and I'm sure you have some good relaxation is sand!" I nudge Nai."Also, if it is possible, I would like Zioroshi, is there a way we could get any connection" I ask looking towards one of the leaf ninjas'.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:51 am

He looks around to make sure the hokage was looking at him, then, suprised, he fiddles inside his pocket and takes out a scroll and a feather quill. Immediatly he begins writing a message so as not to forget what he is going to do, then he bows and jumps away.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:32 am

Nai looked at Satune as he spoke, nodding for what he said was very true. He than felt a nudge from Sankay, after hearing what she had to say, he nodded, "Zioroshi will probably be back in the leaf village, and if he may, he can send you messages via birds." Nai spoke and than began to follow Satune, "Let's go back to the sand, we will speak about the treaty after a day or two of being back in the sand."
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:24 am

"Wonderful!" I agree as I begin to follow Nai.

(are we done???)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Third Chunin Exams
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next