The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTaining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Voting_barTaining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTaining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Voting_barTaining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Kanda took the sand in the eyes and closed his eyes. He then let go of Nai and Sankay proceeding their moves. He then noticed Sankay going for a trip, so he jumped up, but was unsuccesful because of Sankay's suprising speed, and so his foot was struck and he span onto his back. He then put both hands up and swung them down, launching himself into the air where he gained his orientation in the air.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:12 pm

I looked and felt a bit smug for the moment where he almost tripped, but then when he reoriented himself, my smile quickly faded.I back up a bit and just watch Kanda land and hope Nai has another Idean, beacause I am stumped.

WC= 392 + 43 = 435
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Nai lifted his hands off the ground, he then jumped. Trying to get closer to Kanda. and while doing so, he prepared a jutsu, just in case he couldnt attack him straight on. As he got closer, he hoped Sankay could attack kanda again, when they got closer to the ground.

(sorry, i went away for spring break and i had gotten grounded on march 12th for bad grades lol)

WC?:51+456=507
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:58 pm

I see Nai jumping towards Kanda, and I know, just from battleing Kanda enough, that he is gonna expect me, so I might as well run up from the back, and in the last second, jump to his side and kick.

WC: 435 + 41 = 476
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:48 pm

[What jutsu did you prepare Nai?]

Kanda oriented himself towards Nai but still expected Sankay to come from below. Nai approached him and Kanda kept his arms forward towards Nai, prepared to counter attack when he came within his range, he also kept a close eye on Sankay, who moved faster then himself towards his side. Kanda pulled a crouched knee in Sankay's direction, blocking the kick just in time, sending himself backwards and Sankay gently falling back towards the ground. He forgot to watch Nai.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:58 pm

As Zach had finally gotten back from the Demon's hideout he wandered around the village... desperately looking for the Kazekage. He asked around the Kazekage's office, they said he was out training with the Hokage. They didn't know where though. So he decided to go have a look around the training fields. He wasn't sure whether the Kazekage would believe him, or consider him a traitor... but he had to do something! Before the dDemons attacked...
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:41 pm

(THANK YOU FOR POSTING!)

I landed on the ground and watched kanda defending himself from Nai. I had no idea what I could do next, I was out of ideas. Right when I was about to jump up and try to attack Kanda again, I see someone walk into the training grounds. I stop, right before I jumped, and looked at the man. I sort of remembered him from somewhere, I just couldn't place it.
"Uh...hello. Who are you?" I ask the man.

476 + 79 = 555
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:07 am

(uhhh.... why? because everyone else was inactive?)

Zach got a bit of a fright from the girl asking who he was. He wasn't sure, but he thought she might have been the Hokage. He then looked around and saw the Kazekage also fighting the man of Hyuga origin. they must all be training together he thought. He looked back at the Hokage and asked "I am here to speak with the Kazekage about something... very important."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Kanda lant on a building and stood omminously watching Zach, he didn't recognise him, he would check the criminal database to be sure, you can never be too carefull when you have two kages to protect. He checked his documents with his byakugan so he could keep an eye on the boy as well.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Nai looked at him as he was about to use the jutsu and saw the boy coming up. He had prepared his fireball jutsu but didnt use it. He looked at the boy and sighed. He walked over to him, "Yes?" He was sweating from the fight and you could see it in his face he was enjoying himself.

(Well yet again, i am sorry for disappearing again LoL)
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:21 am

Zach said "We need to talk in private, this is a serious matter concerning the safety of the village." We must be quick.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:40 am

Nai looked at him. He raised one eyebrow. Then he looked over at Kanda, then towards Sankay. He shook his head, "Well does it envolve only our village? And we can go talk soon." Thats when he turned back to Sankay, "Do you want to train still?" He was also asking Kanda this.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:11 pm

"It will involve only our village... for now... The Hokage doesn't need to hear any of our information until we have complete trust in her." Zach very quietly said so that only the Kazekage could just hear.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:25 pm

"Well you can still tell us your name." I say to the man. I could see kanda expression harden as he noticed the man. Obviously he was thinking that this man should not be here; as I was thinking.

(That was from a day ago, but it got erased. I just wanted to count it as words cause I wrote it.)

"Well I'm done training if you are. And also, whatever this important information is, you can tell me. I can be trusted." I say, looking over, first at Kanda, then at Nai and the guy.

555 + 74 = 629
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:49 am

Zach told the Hokage "My name is Zach... and I will only share the information if the Kazekage sees it fit to after I tell him first.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:27 pm

Kanda clapped loudly, he had no information on this Zach, except that he was at the chunin exams, so he was most likely okay to talk too. "Nai, Sankay, the two of you should go into the kazekage's office, I will talk to Zach and decide if he is lieing or not!"
He leapt down and landed in front of Zach, a very serious look across his face and his milky white eyes.

(Nai will be gone for a few days, so I will roleplay with Zach for a bit and then when Nai returns he can make a topic involving meeting at the kazekage's office where Kanda brings him in.)
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Zach stepped back a little in surprise at how quick this ninja was, he also looked into his eyes... they were so... different... much different form normal people's eyes... it was as if the eyes were staring into the inner depths of his soul. Zach figured that if he wanted to talk to the Kazekage he would HAVE to tell this ninja... he seemed rather trustworthy if he was training with the Kazekage... Zach then said "Okay, what do you want to know first?"
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:15 am

I walk beside the kazekage to his office inside the building. the who while I'm wondering what Zach has to say that is so important that he insists on not telling the hokage.

629 + 34 = 662
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Nai Nodded and began to walk over to the kazekage office. He wasnt ready to stop, but oh well. His village needed him too. So he continued to walk. And waited for Kanda and the man(Zach) to come to the kazekage palace.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:12 pm

(Apologies from me for not continuing, time did not permit. You may continue from this post)

Kanda followed the three ninja, standing close to Zach, closer to Nai, dividing the two. Kanda checked with his byakugan his surroundings, there was no one suspiscious around them, this Zach fellow either came alone, wasn't followed or is a 'good' guy. He had an odd aura about him, perhaps it was just Kanda being protective of his Kage.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:38 am

Zach wasn't too sure of what was going one, but he just decided t follow everyone and wait for Kanada start asking him questions.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:22 pm

"So Kanda. Go ahead and ask your questions if you want to. Or you could wait until we get to the palace." Nai said looking at Kanda, and Zach.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:52 pm

The three ninjas reached the Kazekage's palace and entered the building, upon entering the kazekage's offices Kanda stopped at the door. The room was circular with a desk near a series of windows that surveyed the village, extending the kazekage's vision to the walls surrounding the large city.

Kanda began, keeping a close eye on Zach, "You can start by sitting down, then telling us where your from."
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:36 pm

Zach nodded and quickly sat down as he was ordered and he answered "I am Zach Suna from this very village, the Village Hidden in the Sand. I bring dire news concerning this village, which may also concern the other villages." Zach was trying to be as truthful as possible with this.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:53 pm

Nai looked at Zach. Then at Kanda. "Well what do you mean? Is it conserning the people who killed the fake kazekage and that Me tyd and sankay fought?" Nai asked. He had forgotten about it until Zach had said dire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next