The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTaining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Voting_barTaining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTaining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Voting_barTaining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:42 am

Zach said "Well, yes... in fact. It has everything to do with it."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Kanda approached him, "Lets first here where you got this information, to make sure you are not lieing." Kanda was close enough to touch Zach if he extended his arm, he watched him with both eyes wide and his face crumpleing itself, he was indeed very serious.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:47 pm

"well, I learned all this through the organization itself. I joined it." Zach waited for their reaction before explaining himself some more.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:48 pm

"Why should i believe someone who joined an organization who tried to kill me?" Nai said, realizing something, "Wait...How did the first kazekage die? And the Mizukage and Hokage? All on missions right? Could it be from the same people that he is talking about??"
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:43 am

Zach grinned and said "But as a spy for you guys ofcourse!" Zach waited for their next reaction.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Kanda stood directly behind Zach and lightly looked up towards Nai, "The "first" Mizukage died fighting the Hokage and Kazekage when he attacked them out of anger, the one before you, then the Hokage and Kazekage dissapeared into the outskirts, we have no reports of them since." He explained before trailing his sight back to the Zach. "Continue." He said flatly, attempting to not show that he was indeed interested at what he said next, and slowly begining to trust him.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:11 am

Zach nodded and said "Sure, I was first approached by a... demon, is probably the easiest way to describe it. Of course the Kage's here have seen them I am sure. But anyway, I was approached by the demon as I was on a mission to find and rescue a guard who had helped me on an earlier mission and was left behind. As I went to get him, a strange fire wielding man called... Keiji I think his name was. It was a long fought battle, but in the end. I won. With his dying breath, he did a summoning jutsu and summoned... the Demon."
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:57 am

Nai looked at him, "A demon? Well know i understand why he was so much stronger then me." He said, beginning to understand this fight. He had to see what all had happened, "So how do you know these demons want to come here? You joined them and did what?"
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:24 pm

Zach nodded and continued, saying "The Demon, Ichi I think his name was, for some reason killed Keiji and offered me a deal. He said to either join him, or die. I thought for a bit, while asking him some questions, then I agreed. I am rather ashamed of myself to be honest, but I wasn't thinking right. He then told me I must learn Fire Re composition to use a summoning jutsu, to of course, summon him when needed. He then left and I was all alone. No, the guard I was meant to save, had woken up while all that was happening and heard everything. He asked me if I was going to kill him, and I wasn't too sure... until suddenly I realized. This could ALL work for the Sand Village's advantage! I told him I was going to be a spy for the Sand Village. He smiled and said that I had made a good choice, and died. I could do nothing to save him." Zach paused again.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Kanda walked over to his cabinet and opened his drawer, looking for the file on No quickly, he looked through a list of Sand ninjas, he wasn't on the list, so he checked the missions list organized as rescue missions with the name of the target in alphabetical order, he found a report of him missing, usefull. He walked over to Nai and read the name of the person who accepted the mission, it was no other then Zach, noone went through his documents, he trusted Zach even further, at least the name was real, and most likely the identity was too.
"Zach, I'm afraid I need some more information quickly about any 'imminent threat' then you can finish telling your Kage your story." Kanda wanted to know what had suddenly made Zach come to them, if he had such a fine cover why suddenly appear here?
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:04 am

Zach shrugged and said "Sure, if you want... basically, the Demon's are gonna invade the Sand Village some time soon from the information I have gathered." Zach wasn't happy about his story being interrupted, but he just listened to this "Kanda" guy.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Nai sighed. "Well Kanda, what do you think we should do?" He looked at Zach, then Kanda. "Demons are coming to attack us, this isnt a very good thing, and by the looks of it, one of them knows the heavenly descent jutsu. And i know how powerful it is, because i almost died by it. If Tyd hadnt been there i wouldve died."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:22 pm

"Zach," Kanda felt agravated suddenly, as if the attack was "basically" just a small deal. "How large is there force." He finished before gritting his teeth. Kanda was as afraid of the Jutsu as Nai was, altough he didn't almost die to it, he's seen it at work.

"Kazekage-sama, I would recommend we prepare for war, draw up strong defenses and warn the other villages."
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Zach rpeliead "I have not yet seen much of their force, but it seems fairly large." Zach then interrupted the idea of preparing the village and said "That may not be the best idea... if they see that SUDDENLY we the Sand Village starts readying their defenses and preparing for War and they might get suspicious of me. because as far as I know, I'm probably the only member of the Sand Village "working" with them. That would blow my cover, then they would kill me, and then no more information for you guys..." Zach took a breath and continued "Plus, my information may not be accurate, they might not attack the Sand Village for days, Months, or even years! If we start preparing, it would just be a waste of time. I say, we need to gather more information before we go running off to war."
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:15 pm

"uh..." Nai began to think, "Zach, we have to start preparing. I wont go on full alert yet, we still need you as an informant. But we need to began to train our ninjas, and we need to alert the other villages, we want peace, not war. But we cannot just let someone attack us. So Kanda, how do you want us to start training the soldiers?" Nai said pacing back and forth, trying to keep his mind and orders in check.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Zach shrugged and said "I was just going to suggest training more ninja, all I am saying is don't make it so obvious"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Kanda walked towards the door and began to talk. "We should start by creating a new class of soldier, soldiers can't train if we don't steer them in the right direction, then put money into building some, we have begun to amass quite a stockpile of wealth."
He opened the door then looked at Zach, "You should resume your mission, unless Kazekage-sama has more questions," he looked at Nai then continued, "and I believe compensation for this mission is in order."

(if Nai decides to give Zach some money that money would come from the Vault.)
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 am

Zach nodded and looked at Nai for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:15 pm

Nai looked at Kanda, "Yes he deserves it. And we should start training soon. Zach, the only thing im going to say to you is to keep us informed, and if you feel like they know, then we would have to keep you here, without being able to go there. We dont want anyone to die." He said, looking at zach.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Kanda nods, no specific amount was given, so he would just hand him what he has in his pockets, and then go and claim that from the vault later.

Kanda hands over 100$ to Zach, then nods and stays at the door until Zach decides to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:09 pm

(Um...Is this over? Or what?)

Nai stood there, "Good luck Zach," He said looking at Zach as he took the money, and when he left he turned to Kanda, "We need to start training the soldiers, do you want to start helping? We can use a trainer for them."
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:46 am

Zach nodded and said "Good luck to you too, I will inform you of any more information as soon as possible" Zach walked out into the village again and headed home.

(Zach has left the event)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:40 am

Kanda looked at you. "Sir, I believe it would be better if we trained together, we have drill sergeants for training soldiers."

Kanda lifted a finger to indicate for the Kazekage to wait a moment, then he dissapeard and quickly reappeared holding a document. "This document (https://narutogame.forumotion.net/rules-f1/secondary-guide-t113.htm#6857) will allow you to decide what you want your sergeants to train your ninjas to be like."
He points towards a section called the 'Custom Unit Chart'.
"Simply fill out that form." he said, before taking a step back, giving the kage some room to think.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:08 pm

(is he talking to me...?)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:51 pm

(No, Nai, you left.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next