The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_lcap20%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_lcap13%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_lcap11%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_lcap6%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_lcap35%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_lcap4%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_lcap10%Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_lcapTaining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Voting_barTaining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_rcap 
Zach
Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_lcapTaining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Voting_barTaining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 54

Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:52 pm

"So" I say as I look around, we're in the large kage room. "Maybe we should go outside and train, do you have a training area" I ask as I look at Nai.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:21 pm

"Well...maybe we could go outside, if that's alright." I say mostly to Nai as I point to a door.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Nai looked at her, "Yes, of course, lets go." He said nodding and begining to walk out the door, towards the training area, where he almost always goes, to begin his training with Sankay and maybe Satune or Kanda.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:06 pm

(haha satune hasn't been on since September!!)
We go to the training area with Kanda and Nai and Sankay...
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:42 am

(This is now a training topic, so when you post here, include your current word count, when finished you can increase your stats with these words, or get abilities. Remember: When you train with a trainer (Like Kanda Hyuuga) you get twice the stats for the same amount of training (50 words gets you 2 stats) this does not apply to stats)

When the two of you arrive, you see a ninja Nai recognises as Kanda Hyuuga standing in the center of the training ground. The training ground had been reserved entirely for the kages to train, and Kanda, although not showing it, was incredibbly honoured to be able to train with the kages. He looked up at the Kages as they approached, both his eyes closed, he looked cold and serious but his tongue was tied and he couldn't speak.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:07 pm

"You can open your eyes..."I say to the man standing in front of me.. "We will not harm you" I say smiling. "What is your name?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Nai looked at him, then froze for a second, "Kanda? Riku? Is that you?" He said surprised that it was him. He hadn't seen him for years, he walked up to him, putting his hand out for him to shake his hand, "Its been to long my friend." He smiled and waited for Kanda to respond.

WC-56
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Sankay makes Kanda more nervous, but when Nai recognised him he smiled, he opened his eyes. His eyes are a milky white, no pupil or color, a hyuuga, he could see even with his eyes closed. "Kazekage-sama!" Kanda blurted out, and shook Nai's hand, "I've been away, its good to see you again, look how much you've grown." He smiled and looked at Sankay. "And you must be Hokage-sama." He bowed, ducking his head compleatly. "It is an honour to act as your personal trainer."
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:57 pm

"Well thank you very much Kanda, it'll be great having you as my personal trainer." I say to Kanda, our personal trainer for the next little while. I am very excited to be training with Nai and this new fellow Kanda, I'm sure it will be great. "So, what do you usually do with the other people you train with, what do you usually start with?" I ask kanda turning to him completly and waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:09 pm

Nai looked at Kanda and was surprised that he was called kazekage-sama. He took his hand back and looked over at Sankay, than back at Kanda, "Yes, what are you going to be helping us train? Since you are someone who can beat me sometimes?"

WC-101
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Kanda smirked when Nai said he could beat him sometimes. "Spar, best place to start, and also the best place to learn each of your abilities." He closed his eyes, exhaled, and assumed a fighting position. "Defend yourselves, and then strike BACK!" He yelled the last word and ran forward, his feet barly touching the ground. He yelled as he took off from the ground, not even touching it, at first sight, and flying towards Nai and Sankay spinning, his right leg jutting out.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:17 pm

I quickly jump out of the way, and as he flies by, I attempt to kick him in the back, but not to hard.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Nai noticed Kanda jumping off the ground, Nai moved backwards a step, then noticed his right leg. Than saw Sankay, she had tried to jump out of the way, and then Nai laid on the ground, placing his hands in a position that will allow him to push himself off the ground and back into the air to fight easier.

WC-161
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Sankay evades Kanda's attack, but does not manage in getting her leg across his spinning leg shield. Kanda slows his turning and lifts his leg straight up, his knee near his head, then he brings his leg down in an attempt to strike Nai.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Nai began to twist his hand in the sand, gain more stable grasp and pushed backwards off the ground, tryin to slide backwards away from the oncoming leg. While sliding away, he tried to lift his leg up and stand up, having a better view to try to strike back at Kanda.

Wc- 161+52= 213?
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:50 pm

I just stand watching Kanda fly by me, and feel a bit ashamed that I couldn't land a good blow on him, I walk up to Nai, well more like jump, considering all this was happening so fast, but with the huge life ahead of me, it seamed slow. I notice he is a bit busy, so I stand back and prepare my hell viewing jutsu.

WC=197! (oh nose behind you!!)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Kanda lant on the ground and looked at both of them, grouped up togethe. "Sankay, you should have maintained a more tactical position, circling me, constantly ready to flank me." He nodded towards Nai and said, "well done recovery, Nai, your turn to attack."
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Nai nodded at Kanda, he had tried to only move out of the way, if he was going to have attacked, he wouldve tried to grab Kanda's leg and kick the other one out from under him, but with Kanda's eyes, Nai knew he wouldn't have been able to do that as easily as he hoped. Seeing what Sankay had failed at doing. Than Nai, began to attack, he jumped forward, but it was about four feet over Kanda, he landed behind him, then lunged forward to try to punch Kanda, and if he couldn't, he would try to use a roundhouse kick and hit Kanda in the kidney.

WC-213+109= 322
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:22 pm

I use my hell viewing jutsu to aid Nai in his attack, besides, were working together to "win" or prove our capacity. I do the hand motions and attempt to fool Kanda. He sees Nai just standing where he was standing before he jumped, and me dancing beside him, to confuse him. Nai is not affected by the jutsu, so kanda stands still na dNai can get at him.

WC=266 (oh nose!!)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Kanda smirked when Sankay attempted the jutsu, he formed his own hand symbole and then looked at Nai coming towards him. He turned around to face Nai, then blocked the lunge by lifting his left arm, and then caught the kick by lowering his left arm and raising his right arm. He then pushed forward, pushing Nai away. Sankay, the same with Kanda, had not been affected by the genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:54 pm

As Nai got pushed forward, he placed his hands on the ground propelling himself backwards. He landed on his feet and looked at sankay, he noticed that she was standing there, "No Genjutsu, he isn't affected." He said looking at her, then ran back at Kanda and sent another kick, this time flipping in the process, bringing his leg from down by Kandas up to his head, and pushing his hands out to punch kanda in the stomach.

WC:322+78=400?
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:57 pm

*Duh how could I forget...dang I fell like a fool.* I think to myself. Well might as well help Nai. I run to behind kanda, about 10 fett away, hoping that if Nai manages to get a good blow on him, I'll then hit him from the back, or if Nai fails to hit Kanda, I"ll run up from behind, then hopefully hit him.

WC = 266 + 64 = 330.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:38 pm

Nai swings his leg, Kanda steps back dodging it, then catches his fist, he then notices using his byakugan Sankay coming from behind. He lets go of Nai's fist with one arm, and catches Sankay's strike with his arm, holdeing both of them, he smirks and attempts to toss them both in opposite directions by spinning.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:34 pm

*wow this is sure sad...* I think as Kanda catches me, which still holding Nai, then I feel him begining to spin, and as he attempts to toss us, I grab onto his wrist and I pull on his pinky, hoping to make him release me. If he did relese me I would land on the ground and attepmt to trip him.

WC = 330 + 62 = 392
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:29 pm

As kanda began to turn, Nai, who was still upside down, pushed his other hand out and grabbed the sand and began to turn again, throwing the sand up, towards Kanda's eyes, and spinning the hand that kanda was holding, trying to make sure that if Sankay couldn't get free, that he wouldn't hit into her.

WC=400+56=456
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)   Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taining with Nai, Sankay and (Satune) and Kanda Hyuuga (NPC)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next