The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_lcap20%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_lcap13%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_lcap11%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_lcap6%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_lcap35%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_lcap4%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_lcap10%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Voting_barThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Zach
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Voting_barThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

The Third Chunin Exams

Go down 
+6
Nai
Josh
Cecilia
Zach
Johnson5756
Suta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:16 pm

Nii twists his neck to the side, dodging the kunai. "Tell me or you die."

Sankay's Attack Phase.

Sankay 7/10 50
Health: 11250/11250
Chakra: 5000/5000
Action: None

Nii: 10/10 20
Health: 2500
Chakra: 9520
Effect: Demonic Bloodline x4 kinjutsu damage Level 10 Water Element
Domestication: None
Human/ 50
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Zach took off his disguise and hid it somewhere secret in the forest, he then ran back to the chunnin exams stadium and picked up his puppet, Protector, from where he hid it and ran back to the Sand Village.

(I have left the event).
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:02 am

Satune's last sight of the battle was this demonic ninja was still screaming threats to Nai. Satune then saw the demon glow and make a hand seal, Satune knew something big was going to happen.

Eyes closed, gripping him hiding spot, expecting some kind of explosion... A minute passed, 5 passed... Nothing. Satune peeked over the side, all he saw was Nai there, just standing, beside him was another ninja. Satune had seen this other ninja somewhere, he could not remember where though.

Seeing everything was safe, Satune stepped out of his hiding place, and walked towards Nai.
"Hey, Nai, little demon was getting to be too much for you, Eh?" Satune said.

(Didnt know if I should of waited for Sankay to finish her fight before posting this. Deal with it how you want Suta.)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:21 am

(We are making a paradox Neutral )

Nai and Tyd and Satune are at the end of the fights, and Sankay is at the start of the fights still, so no one interact with Sankay, in fact you should probably not roleplay anything but general topics until after Sankay's fight
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:36 pm

"Ha! I can't die!" I shout as I pull out my sword (village council one) and go into my fighting position. I quickly jump at Nii my sword pointing directly at him. I was hopeing to stab, or slice, whichever, him so I could have a taste of his blood.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Sankay jumped at Nii, her sword positioned to stab. Nii put his arm forward and caught Sankay's in a counter, then he brought his knee up to kick Sankay in the stomach, he would then pull back and strike again with his knee. Finally twisting her arm in an attempt to throw her over his head and away from him, prefferably down some stairs.

It is now Sankay's defense phase

Sankay 5/10 49
Health: 11250/11250

Nii: 2/10 19
Chakra: 9520
Human/ 50
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:50 pm

As Nii attempts to knee me, I use my sword to try and slice his knee. If that were to fail, while he throws me over his head, I hold on and put my legs around him to not fall down the stairs, and bite him in the neck.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:49 pm

You go to slash his knee, he pulls his knee back in time and attempts to throw Sankay. Sankay then grabs on to him, he fails to throw her, then she leans in and bites his neck. Nii puts both his hands against her stomach, and unleashes a sharp burst of water from his hands, the blast shooting through Sankay and pushing her away. (Level 7 Water Recomp) Sanay begins bleeding a lot by her stomach.

Sankay 0/10 46
Health: 10000/11250 - 200

Nii: 0/10 18
Health: 2000 - 300
Chakra: 8800
Human/ 50
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:52 pm

I look at Nii, knowing I can't currently do anything, and check to see if he has even a scratch. I wasn't sure if the blood on my stomach was all my blood.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:14 am

Nii stretched his neck and he put his hand to it. Healing Jutsu, 5 bursts. Nii's hand glowed a soft green, his wound began to shut, then closed entirely. "You hurt me, I really shouldn't have let you come so close, instead of fighting you head on.
Nii put both his hands together and slammed them into the ground, attempting to summon 2 Tainted Water Ninjas.

It is now Sankay's attack phase

Sankay 10/10 46

Nii: 6/10 18
Chakra: 7550 - 2000
Human/ 50
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:25 pm

I quickly look at my stomach, and put my kinger into the blood and lick it. It has a disgusting taste but I continue anyways, and then I take another two serving. And then I rip of one of my pant legs and wrap it around my stomach. I then take my sword and cut my hand slightly, to see if Nii reacts to it.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Nii watches as Sankay drinks her own blood. Nii looks up with a raised brow, the two tainted ninjas appeared to both his sides. Nii stood up, Sankay had cut her neck, Nii regained his serious face. He was puzzled to what Sankay was doing.
The two ninjas looked at Nii, he waved an arm. "Don't give her a chance to do whatever the hell she is doing, kill her."
The two ninjas ran towards Sankay, one stopped in front of her, the other behind her. The one behind her swings his fist, then the one in front, then the one in back, then the one in front. Until they both swung 3 punches.

Sankay 6/10 46

Nii: 10/10 18
Chakra: 5550
Human/ 50

Tainted Water Ninja 1: 1/5 25
Health: 1500
Chakra: 2500
Human/ 80 Kunai/ 120

Tainted Water Ninja 2: 1/5 25
Health: 1500
Chakra: 2500
Human/ 80 Kunai/ 120
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:46 pm

I block the 6 punches with my arms.

For my attack phase:
I slice the two tainted ninjas twice each, aiming for their gut and chest and hopefully kill them and then I turn to face Nii.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:09 pm

Sankay blocks all the attacks with her arms, then swings her sword at both of them. They each block the first swing with their arm, but both take the second swing, Sankay's strength knocking them both to the ground. They both lay there, eyes rolling back, lifeless.
Nii lowered his head. His eyes still tracked on Sankay, both his fists clenched shut.
He ran towards Sankay, swung his leg twice at Sankay's face.

It is now Sankay's defense phase phase

Sankay 2/10 44
Health: 9900/11250 - 200 (-100 Crude bandages)

Nii: 6/10 18
Human/ 50
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:52 pm

I squat down for my first block/dodge and and the second dodge, I dive to the side.

For my attack phase:
I use my sword and attempt to stab Nii in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:36 am

Sankay jumps out of the side, Nii pulls his leg back, Sankay goes to stab him, he reaches over the sword and grabs her arm in a counter attack. Then he attacks (attack phase) He slides his elbow towards her face, then lifts his leg up, letting go of her arm, to kick her in the chest.
Nii and Sankay were now moderatly far from where Sankay made the circle (needed for shared death) when she attempted her jutsu.

It is now Sankay's defense phase.

Sankay 8/10 41
Health: 9800/11250 - 200 (-100 Crude bandages)

Nii:7/10 17
Human/ 50
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:04 pm

as he tried to elbow me in the face, I grab his elbow and attempt the twist it the other way, maybe even breaking it, and as he goes to kick me in the chest, I duck down. If I had twisted his arm away, he should miss me.

For my attack phase, I kick my leg up into his gut, and push him as far away as possible, I also prepare a replacement jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Nii's elbow gets twisted, he groans, when Sankay goes to kick him, he twists his body to the side and avoides the kick. Then he kicks his leg towards Sankay's back after spinning, striking her, then she dissapeared in a cloud of smoke. Nai swore then glanced around.

It is now Sankay's attack phase, skipping the defense phase because Sankay is hidden.

Sankay 10/10 39
Health: 9700/11250 - 200 (-100 Crude bandages)
Chakra: 4850/5000

Nii 10/10 17
Human/ 50
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:36 am

I quickly prepare a shadow clone jutsu, making twom more of me, all holding my sword like I am, and get the two to go on either side of him ,while I attack him from the back!while the twon clones slice, I try to stab him in the back!

(yay!! that worked out better than I thought it would!!!)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Nii sees Sankay coming from both directions, he doesn't even flinch, a bubble of water shoots from cracks that appear in the ground, creating a bubble shield around him. (level 5 water recomp) He is no longer visible. He prepares a substitution jutsu from inside of the bubble, to be replaced with water, he moves to the base of the pillar where Nai and Ichi are fighting, hidding until his substitution gets hit.

Sankay 5/10 38
Health: 9600/11250 - 200 (-100 Crude bandages)
Chakra: 4600/5000

Nii 7/10 17
Chakra: 5000
Human/ 50
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:31 pm

As I go to hit Nii, I slice, but he is suddenly gone. I look around for a bit when I suddenly see him I (attack phase) I pout. I'm not quite sure what to do now...I just kinda wait for him to do the next move, because it seams whenever I do something first, he just counters it. while standing there, I prepare a substitution jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Nii stand around for a few moments, when Sankay doesn't attempt the look for him, he turns hos head. Scoffing, he formed a few handseals and vanished, a small bit of dust, sand, and leaves lift into the air and spins in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:32 pm

While I'm still standing there, I see the leaves raise to the ground. I don't use my subtitution just yet, I hold on to it for a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:50 pm

(Everyone is now in the same time, so you may interact with each other if you wish)

The arena is silent, noone is actually there anymore, a few ninjas from both Leaf and Sand are running up stairs, some jump up the walls. All looking for something.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male
Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kimmimaro
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Kimmimaro walks back in the Chuunin Exam Building. "Did I miss much?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Third Chunin Exams
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next