The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_lcap13%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_lcap11%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_lcap6%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_lcap35%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_lcap10%The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Voting_barThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Zach
The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Voting_barThe Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

The Third Chunin Exams

Go down 
+6
Nai
Josh
Cecilia
Zach
Johnson5756
Suta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 25

The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:06 pm

When he finishes talking I say to him, "if what you say is true, why not just fake your death, I can help." I stand in a ready position just in case he disagrees.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 pm

"Ofcourse I'am telling the truth..." Zach whispers as he gets closer, "but, I'am probably more use to the Demons and the Sand Village alive, so let's not fake my death." Zach looked around abit. "For now, we have to pretend to fight... because it looks kind of weird two enemies standing next to each other not doing anything. So, I'am going to throw a couple of dummy punches at you in half a minute, so prepare to dodge, ok? After that lets just pretend to miss with our attacks as the other one dodges the other's punches and kicks. So it looks like we are still fighting,but we are actually not, and soon you will escape and I will pretend to not be able to catch you as you escape. But, I must warn you, if a demon comes and attempts to kill you before you escape, I will have to help the demon, because I cannot blow my cover. Do you understand?" Zach took a deep breath after talking for so long, he wasn't sure he made his plan exactly clear, but he hoped the ninja understood him.

(man, I'am bad at explaining plans...)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:46 am

[So, should we move on to the next fight and just pretend that you pretend to fight?]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am

(if Tyd agrees with me, yes)
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:19 pm

"Yes, I agree," I say, "I'll go along with it, as long as you do as you say."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:16 pm

The two remaining fights are between either Nai and Ichi or Sankay and Nii.

Whoever posts firsts gets to fight.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:51 pm

Zach nodded and said "I will do as I say, don't worry."Zach couldn't believe it, he actually found out a plan on how to save the Kazekage! Then Zach realized, Zach then said "wait a second! If you do not mind me asking... is the Kazekage safe?"
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Nai looked at the demon, not knowing if he could tell that he was looking at the kazekage. "So, are you going to make me fight or do you want to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:46 pm

Ichi looked at Nai. "I don't have time to waste with you." He turned to leave, but slowly twisted his head to the side. "But you appear to be from Sand, maybe you could tell me where te Kazekage is hiding, don't worry, I won't kill him, I just want to talk."

Nai: 6/6 22
Health: 4925/4925
Chakra: 2250/2250
Actions:

Ichi: 15/15 60
Health: 4000
Chakra: 8000
Effect: Bloodline Demonic: do 4x damage with kinjutsu level 9 Fire Element
Domestication: None
Human/ 150
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:27 pm

"I've been watching how you 'talk' to people. And im not giving away my kages place." Nai said with a smirk behind his mask, he thought it was funny that he was lieing when he had seen his partner kill the decoy.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:23 pm

"My 'talking' happens to be the only way to save the village of Mist. I won't let scum like you talk back at me." He prepared to fight. "I'll make quick work of you if you don't reveal your Kage's place right now."

Nai: 6/6 22
Chakra: 2250/2250
Actions:

Ichi: 15/15 60
Chakra: 8000
Domestication: None
Human/ 150
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:24 pm

Nai gave a little chuckle hearing that the person infront of him would try to kill him, he smiled under his mask and put his hand out and put two fingers up motioning the demon to try to attack him. And than he put his hand near his side and formed his handseals as fast as he could than trying to use shadow possession jutsu making the shadow move as fast as he could make it trying to get Ichi held there.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:26 am

Ichi snarled at the chuckling, Nai did the handseal, Ichi watched as the shadow shot out quickly towards his, he jumped back, reaching the end of the circle the two were standing on. He swung his arm in front of himself, sending an airslash (2 bursts) zipping towards you. He smirked as soon as it left his arm, and fire engulfed around it, amplyfing it's power with fire (Level 3).

It is now Nai's defensive phase

Nai: 4/6 22
Chakra: 1950/2250
Actions: Shadow Possesion

Ichi: 11/15 60
Chakra: 7300
Human/ 150
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:10 am

Nai saw the fire and got stuned for a second, this was not an ordinary fight that he was used to. Nai than formed than handseals and tried to use a replacement jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:48 pm

(Normally you need to prepare a substitution one round in advance, but I will just take double EP for it instead. (And you didn't specify what object you want to swap with, so I will assume sand)

The slash struck Nai, exploding in fire around him, the smoke and fire quickly cleared, Ichi lost his grin. A substantial amount of Sand, likely taken from the ground around their feet was floating where the air slash had struk. He sneered again.

Nai's attack phase

Nai: 6/6 20
Chakra: 1700/2250

Ichi: 11/15 60
Chakra: 7300
Human/ 150
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Nai smirked as he pulled out a shuriken, than formed handseals and used his pheonix flower jutsu(3 bursts) sending each of them at him and throwing the shuriken at him in one of them.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:52 pm

Nai launched the shuriken and fireballs. The shuriken flew towards him, he caught it between his fingers. The fireballs slowly floated to his side. Ichi laughed, "Don't even TRY using fire against me!" He twitched his head, and the three fireballs increased in size. (level 3 Recomposition) Then he twitched a finger the three fireballs combined together into a larger fireball. Another twitch, and the fireball flew towards Nai.

Nai's defense phase.

Nai: 2/6 19
Chakra: 1250/2250

Ichi: 6/15 59
Chakra: 6600
Human/ 150
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:47 am

Nai looked at the oncoming three fireballs and tried to dodge, not careing if Ichi could now see him, he just needed to get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male
Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kimmimaro
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:12 pm

(I can compete in the Chunin Exams now.) (If I haven't already been Dis-Qualified.)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:27 pm

(sorry Kimmimaro, we roleplayed you going home with the rest of the participants once a break for the entire day was announced by the podium guy. Don't bother checking up, I will create a new topic once the next day starts.)

Nai jumps out of the way of the fireball, avoiding it. Ichi smirked, "Got anything else up your sleeves?"

It is now Nai's attack phase

Nai: 6/6 18
Chakra: 1250/2250

Ichi: 6/15 59
Human/ 150
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male
Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kimmimaro
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:08 pm

(oh, ok.)
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Nai looked at him and sighed seeing as he couldn't win as easily as he hoped and activated his level three sharingan and walked infront of him and pointed his finger straight at Ichi.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:10 am

Ichi laughed, "now were talking!" He then jumped forward, dropping the shuriken and swung his fist at Nai repeatedly (10 times, 40% miss rate: Only 6 attacks may hit)

Nai: 4/6 18
Chakra: 1050/2250 -200

Ichi: 4/15 57
Human/ 150
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:05 pm

Nai watched as the demon jumped forward at him, than he put out his hand trying to grab the fist that was swinging at him, Nai was running low on Chakra so he was going to try to end this quickly, as he might have missed when he grabbed it, he began to step back for each punch, hopefully dodgeing most of them, and than he tried to do a counter kick.

(How much chakra would i use if i used finger genjutsu?[im asking cause on sharingan lvl 3 it says able to use finger genjutsu])
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chunin Exams   The Third Chunin Exams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:59 pm

(Finger Genjutsu basically means that you can use genjutsu withouth forming handsigns, just by twitching your finger, so you would need to know genjutsu, clone jutsu is a genjutsu. as is transformation and substitution)

Ichi jumped forward, not exactly sure what the red eyes meant, he swung his fist forwad, going to follow quickly on, but all of his attacks were immediatly countered, somehow this boy caught his fist, moving quicker then he assumed humans could see. He was disoriented, his attacks didn't continue. (Sharingan accuracy modifyer rendered you cabable of catching his fist)

It is now Nai's attack phase

Nai: 6/6 17
Chakra: 1050/2250 -200

Ichi: 4/15 57
Human/ 150
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content