The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_lcap20%Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_lcap13%Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_lcap11%Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_lcap6%Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_lcap35%Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_lcap4%Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_lcap10%Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_lcapNaruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Voting_barNaruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_lcapNaruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Voting_barNaruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like the story so far?
1. Completly!
Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_lcap50%Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
2. Ok.
Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_lcap50%Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
3. Not really.
Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_lcap0%Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4. It stinks!
Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_lcap0%Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Back

AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

Male
Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kimmimaro
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 2

Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1   Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:12 pm

22 year-old Jonin Naruto Uzamaki wakes up in the morning of May 23, 2009. "Ha Ha! Finally! The day has come for me to make a come back!" It was the last day of ninja school. Then, 1 month after that, the day Narutop Uzamaki has always looked forward to, the Hokage tournament. (Please note this is after everyone is grown-up and things have changed in Konaha.) "Alright! I will finally be able to become Hokage!" then a silence, and a voice came from across Naruto's room. " Naruto, slow down, just remember you still have to pass the Jonin exam to be able to at least be able to SIGN UP for the Hokage tournament." Naruto then starts remembering that at least. " Oh no! I totally forgot! Thanks hunny!" Now, this might be a little suprising but... this is my story. "Thanks Sakura!" "Yeah Naruto, you can thank me after you pass this test. I already know i'm going to pass it, i've been training. Unlike someone over here.(Naruto)" "Alright, Sakura. We'd better get going to the Jonin Test in the Jonin Stadium." "Ok Naruto, just let me get my jacket." Naruto starts running out the door, " Ok! i'm gonna meet you there Sakura! I can't be late and make a bad impression!" Sakura shrugs and shakes her head, then says, " NARUTO!! Wait! The Jonin Test is not for another hour! Naruto!" Naruto runs out the door of his and Sakura's apartment right on the border of Konaha.
To be continued in the next part.... The next post.

Last edited by Kimmimaro on Mon May 11, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Kicharikyo Part 2 Jonin Exams   Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:42 pm

Naruto and Sakura meet each other at the Jonin Test. Naruto looks around and sees all the Jonin Test. " Wow," Naruto said suprisingly. " I never thought I would see some of these people again, I mean, Kankuro, Temari, Neji, Lee, Choji, TenTen, Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Shikamaru, Ino, and even little Konahamaru." Sakura also looks around astounded. " Wow, it feels like old times here, it looks like the old Chunin Exam Stadium." "Yeah," Naruto thought to himself. Suddenly Sakura says," It's to bad it got torn down." Naruto looks down sadly, remembering the times he had in the Chunin Exam Staium. " Alright, Sakura. We'd better go and tell them we're here, the Exam is about to begin." Sakura looks at Naruto, acting like she just came back from a flashback. " Ok, let's go.... I guess." Naruto and Sakura walk up and see four judges. Then realize something...... "Kakashi Sensei! Asuma Sensei! Guy Sensei! Kurenei Sensei! You're all here, judging the Jonin Exams!" Sakura says with a suprise. Then shortly after, Naruto says, " Who thought we would ever see you again Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenei, Might Guy! And you're judging the Exam!"
Kakashi then says, " Yes, Naruto, and Sakura. Well, wait, what's this? It seems you and Naruto have tight the knot huh?" Kakashi Sensei looks suprised. " Yeah, well, I never thought it would happen," Sakura started, "But somehow I just thought after the 4 yrs. we were away from each other training, I just kinda found him maturing more, and he got stronger." "Ahh," Asuma began. "I remember when Kurenei and I first tied the knot. At first it was kinda hard, but we got used to each other."
Naruto interuppted Asuma, "Sakura and I never had any problems, but you never know...." Kurenei brought up a new subject, "This is great catching up and all, but the Jonin Exams are about to start, you had better get ready. And good luck!" Kurenei exlaimed.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Kicharikyo Part 3 Battle #1   Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:25 pm

"OK!" Sakura and Naruto exclaimed as they walk over to the board to see who was going to fight first. The announcer soon after talked for a moment. " Ok! Let's see if everyone is here first." The announcer then took "roll" check. "Ok, it seems everyone is here. So now, we can start the first battle of the Jonin Exam! Let's see who's going to be in running for the Hokage Exams afterward this Exam Tournament!!" The board started to say names and stopped on 4 names, "Well, this is unspected, it looks like we have a TEAM battle!!" The names were : Naruto, Neji V.S. Choji, Lee. " My, my, this might be very intresting!! Please the four people step up so we may see you." Choji, Naruto, Neji, and Lee all stepped up to the battle arena. "Ok, now we have everyone ready to fight?" everyone agreed. "Ok.... ready.... get set.... GO!!" With the wave a red flag Naruto, Neji, Choji, and Lee were off fighting.
Neji started to talk to Naruto, "Ok, Naruto, if we're going to win this baattle, we are going to have to fight as a team." Naruto looked un-appealed. " I know, i've faced Bushy-Brow before, he's really good." Naruto said as he ran towards Lee. "Ok, let's get going, I wanna kick some butt!!" Neji was ready to fight too. " Alright Naruto, for now we are a team, but as soon as we fight each other, the team thing is over." Naruto knodded. " I know, i'm not going easy on you when we fight."

Naruto and Neji flew out of nowhere at Lee and Choji.
Lee and Choji flew out of nowhere at Naruto and Neji.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Kicharikyo Part 3 Battle #1, Section 2   Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:09 am

NARUTO V.S. LEE
Naruto runs at Lee with all his force and punches him.Lee jumps straight up in the air and takes off his weights in mid-air. The weights land on the ground and smokes up the arena, which makes Naruto "dizzy." Suddenly Naruto screams, "Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Clones fill the entire arena. Lee then leands and uses Leaf Hurricane, killing some of Naruto's clones. Lee slides on the floor and then kills even more of the clones. Naruto then uses his Wooden Staff to "blow" away the smoke and then he spots Lee. "Gotcha!!" Naruto screams, then runs toward Lee and jabs his staff into Lee's abdomen. "AHH!!" Lee screams. Lee's eyes then started to turn red and Lee opened the first gate. "HAA!" Lee and Naruto both run at each other with tremendous power. "HAA!!!" Naruto screams, "HAA!!!" Lee screams shortly after. *!BOOM!* Most of the arena fills with smoke and about 2min. after it clears. " Ok, the smoke is clearing, let's see who's still standing!!" The announcer exlaims. The smoke soon completly clears and the announcer SCREAMS after, "IT'S OVER!! IT SEEMS THE WINNER OF THIS HALF OF THE BATTLE IS NARUTO UZAMAKI!!!!" The crowd screams and hollers as loud as they can. Naruto screams and hollers at the decision of his veictory, while Lee slowly gets up and says, "Good job Naruto, but you partner Neji will not do well against Choji Akamichi, my partner." Naruto gets a grin on his face, "Don't be so sure Lee, Neji has some really good jutsu, and he is all pumped up for this battle." Naruto and Lee run back into the stands and watch our not to be hit while Neji and Choji were fighting.

To be continued in Kicharikyo Part 3 Battle #1, Section 3.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Kicharikyo Part 3 Battle #1, Section 3   Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:08 pm

NEJI V.S CHOJI (I didn't want to keep swithcing battles but this is right as Lee and Naruto fight.)
Neji gets in his fighting postion almost ready to use 8-Trigrams 64-Palms, but he wouldn't dare during the beginning of the battle. It would waste too much chakra. Neji waited for Choji to run straight after him. "Oh, come on Neji, are you gonna come after me or just let me win!" Choji exlaimed. Neji looked like he had a devilish grin on his face. "Oh, please, just you wait. I'm going to beat you to a pulp!" Neji said. Choji was just about to hit Neji when he uses rotation, at the time Choji was using human boulder. A big collision between Neji and Choji occured and both fighters flew back."UGH!" screamed both Neji and Choji. They were both extremely good firhgters, and they were very good determined fighters. They were getting up and Neji started running at Choji this time. Unlike Neji, Choji charged again instead of waiting. Another collision. *CRASH!* the ground of the arena was getting cracked. the announcer saw the ground of his arena and started screaming. " Exuse me fighters, we are going to have to stop the fight and decide the battle by the physical and mental state of the fighters." The announcer called up paramedics and had them check both the physical and mental state of the fighters, both Neji and Choji. "Ok, my paramedics have checked the fighters and the desicion is.... THE WINNER IS CHOJI AKAMICHI!!" The crawd once again screamed for the winner, Choji Akamichi. " It seems that the battle for the team battle is tied, but that just means the winner of the battles are going to move on and not the losers." Then the announcer looks at the tournement board, " Ok, let's see the rest of the battles!

Naruto-Choji-
Naruto-Lee-Choji-Neji-Temari-Shika-Kankuro-Ten-Hinata-Shino-Kiba-Kona
maru ten hamaru
(All that's happened so far ^)
(I have a question for suta, could this count for training? like if my character was Naruto and I was training through this whole story??"

To be continued in Kicharikyo Part 4 The Chart
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Kicharikyo Part 4, The Chart   Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 3:34 pm

"Ok," The announcer started, "It seems after 3hrs. if fighting we have reached a final battle, but before we do let's remind ourself of who the battle is for. Can we please see the chart again please?" The announcer pointed at the board and the chart came up :

???????????

Naruto-Shino

Naruto-Kankuro-Shino-Sakura

Naruto-Choji-Shikamaru-Kankuro-Shino-Kiba-Sakura

Naruto-Lee-Choji-Neji-Temari-Shikamaru-Kankuro-Tenten-Hinata-Shino-Kiba-Ino-Sakura-Konahamaru

"Ok, we've seen the chart once more, so now we can plainly see the last two fighters are :
NARUTO UZAMAKI V.S. SHINO ABURAME
Let's congradulate these fighters for getting this far!" The crowd went wild. They cheered and then suddenly went silent. " Alright, i'm going to stop talking now so our fighters can... well, fight. But before they fight, I want to remind some of the others that they haven't completly lost. The last 7 people that survived, which are : Naruto, Choji, Shikamaru, Kankuro, Shino, Kiba, Sakura. They still move on to the Hokage Exams. Ok, now i'm done, ready, set, go!"
Naruto and Shino just suddenly don't move.... they just stand there. "Umm, exuse me, I think i said GO!" Naruto and Shino don't move at all. "Ok, if no one is going to move I will call the fight a tie." No movement in either Naruto or Shino. But, just then, Naruto runs toward Shino and says, " Alright, let's get this fight ON!!" Shino just puts his hand out and says, " I don't want to fight, after hearing I already made it to the Hokage tournement.... what's the point in fighting. I just want to move on to the Hokage tournement." Naruto suddenly stops with a suprised look on his face, " What? Exuse me? What did you say Shino?" Shino just looks down and says, " You just love to fight don't you Naruto?" Naruto looks at Shino like he really wanted to punch him. " I've always wanted to become Hokage," he started, " And when I go after something I don't let someone hand it to me. So i'm not going to let you stand here and say 'I quit'. If you're going to quit you might as well quit as a ninja. I don't let people just quit like that." Naruto just sits there and walks off. " Yeah, whatever, just call me when you get you get a sense to be a ninja, ok?" Naruto walks off. The announcer looks around and says, " Ok! since the opponent, Shino Aburame, has quit, the winner is Naruto Uzamaki." The crowd cheered. " And the winner gets an advantage, Naruto Uzamaki automaticlly gets passed the first round!"

To be continued.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Kicharikyo Part 5, A Dream   Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:17 pm

[Suta: This is that part you were talking about, i'm going to make this training, so I will count all my words and stuff. Could you also please move this topic to training?]

As the announcer says, "Ok! Naruto Uzumaki and the other 6 people are moving on to the Hokage Exams!!" The crowd went wild. The screams and shrieks kept getting louder and louder. "WHAT!" Kimmimaro awakes in his bed at his house. " Woah, I guess I must have been dreaming all that." Kimmimaro gets out of bed and goes into the bathroom the wash up. " Huh, I wonder why I dreamed that?" Kimmimaro asked himself. "Ok, I guess i'd better get going to see if I can find a sensei. [Suta, if you don't mind, unless someone else wants to be my sensei, can you do it Suta?] Kimmimaro goes to a forest and keeps jumping on and off trees looking for someone who is willing to be Kimmimaro's sensei. " Alright, let's just see here..... who wants to be Kimmimaro's sensei." Kimmimaro waits and looks for someone in the forest to be his sensei. [ I know i said not to post here but since this is my training posts now someone who wants to be my sensei can post here, preferablly Suta.

[Ok, I counted all my words and it came out to 2158 words.]

Last edited by Kimmimaro on Tue May 12, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crushy

crushy

Male
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kashichikiari
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1   Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:06 am

Sorry to interrupt, but it's UzUmaki, KonOha and KurenAi...
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1   Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Learning D-Ranked Ability "Water Walking"

While Kimmimaro waits for a sensei to show up, Kimmimaro starts twildling with his fingers. " I wish someone would show up and be my sensei." Kimmimaro said with bordness. " Huh..... Well, that was some weird dream I had, maybe 'The Story' will continue tonight." Kimmimaro wondered why he had that dream and then suddenly had a glimpse of light fall right before his eyes. " What the --" Kimmimaro said while jumping up. " Looks like a lake, or a marouge, since it's so hot out in this blazing forest." Kimmimaro leaves his "sensei finding" post to go see what the light was. " Oh, it's just a lake. Well, I might as well train. I don't need a sensei to train for everything." Kimmimaro walks over to the lake, takes off his shirt and rolls up his pant legs. "Ok, lets go ahead and practice water walking, I guess." Kimmimaro forms the "Tiger" hand sign to charge up and distribute all his chakra to his feet. " Alright." Kimmimaro starts slowly walking on the water, "PLOOSH!" Kimmimaro falls in. " Maybe this will be a little difficult without a sensei to guide me." Kimmimaro says while getting out of the lake. "At least I got a cool down." Kimmimaro drys off and sits down once again to wait for a sensei to come, find him, and help him train to become one of the best ninja Kimmimaro can be.

--Before practice, 2518 words. --
--After practice, 301. --
-- Total Words, 2819 --
40 Points to D-Ranked Ability "Water Walking"

(I'm going to save up everything and then get tons of everything at the end.)(I hope this is right though.)
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1   Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:37 pm

[Ok, since no one is repling, i'm going to go on as if someon said "accepted" to my last post.]

Learning Bloodline : Kayuya Bone Manipulation Lvl.1 [D-Ranked]

While Kimmimaro waits still for a sensei he steps in the cold dark midnight water. "Brrr...... I wish someone would come and be my sensei, but, sensei or not I have to train." Kimmimaro said in a freezing whisper voice. Kimmimaro felt cold, but suddenly felt a warm fuzzy kind of feeling. Then he feels a poking feeling... everywhere. pain and misery filled him in the cold midnight water. " AHH!!...." Kimmimaro screamed at the top of his lungs, hoping someone would hear and come to see what was going on. "AHH!!!, WHAT'S HAPPENING!" Kimmimaro took his hands out of the water and looked at them. " What the!-" Kimmimaro's bones were showing! " What..... Is..... This?" Kimmimaro shivered with great force and jumped out of the water, then noticing that his heels were poking out of the back of his foot. " No..... Way..... This is the Kayuya Clan's Kekeigenkai ( or however you spell it) My parents said that when I matured enough I would start to get the family Kekeigenkai...... Now is the time, I still remember what they said I should do to redeme the family name after I get the family Kekeigenkai. ' Kimmimaro, whenever you get the family Kekeigenkai, you will be able to transform into your 2nd and 3rd form. But, to reach those forms, you have to :
1. Learn at least 5 Fire Style
2. Kill someone close to you.'
I know what I have to do that's left." Kimmimaro said comly, but Kimmimaro's sister didn't disapeer w/ his parents, the reason his parents left was because he killed his sister, he was going to kill his parents if they didn't leave, so they did. " Now all that's left is learn at least 5 Fire Style Jutsu. And of course I have to GET the Kekeikengai. Which is happening RIGHT NOW. I can't believe it though." Kimmimaro had bones sticking out and tried to stick them back in. " Ughhh..... Come on, go back in my body!" Kimmimaro yelles and sticks himself with his own bones. "AHH! COME ON!" Kimmimaro sits and waits w/ his bones sticking out so a sensei can come. " Alright, i'm not going to wait around for a sensei ANYMORE! I'm going to go travel in the Leaf Forest and search for a sensei myself." Kimmimaro gets up and jumps to a tree, and goes into the Leaf Forest in the middle of the night to go to the leaf and in search of a sensei.

Word Count : 472
Total Words : 3291
Training Points : 2039
Jutsu Points : 1455

40 Points to learning Bloodline Bone Manipulation
40 Jutsu Point to learning Fire Style : Fire Ball Jutsu.

[Please someone tell me if i'm doing this wrong]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1   Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:16 pm

You are doing it wrong.
TO get a bloodline, you have to post in the training topic, and you have to be level 20.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1   Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:44 pm

ok, so do i redo it? or all of it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1   Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Story : Kicharikyo Part 1
Page 1 of 1