The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Left to the leaf village Vote_lcap20%Left to the leaf village Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Left to the leaf village Vote_lcap13%Left to the leaf village Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Left to the leaf village Vote_lcap11%Left to the leaf village Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Left to the leaf village Vote_lcap6%Left to the leaf village Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Left to the leaf village Vote_lcap35%Left to the leaf village Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Left to the leaf village Vote_lcap4%Left to the leaf village Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Left to the leaf village Vote_lcap10%Left to the leaf village Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Left to the leaf village Vote_lcapLeft to the leaf village Voting_barLeft to the leaf village Vote_rcap 
Zach
Left to the leaf village Vote_lcapLeft to the leaf village Voting_barLeft to the leaf village Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Left to the leaf village

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lordvince

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Ninja Scroll
Name: vince uzamaki
Village: Hidden Rain
Level:

Left to the leaf village Empty
PostSubject: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:02 pm

gokai and vince Ariived around the leaf illage walking closer any minute.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 5:36 pm

Suddenly the gate appeared and Gokai was sick of being stealthy and making up a fack name. She had a better idea.

She jumped ontop off Vince and used a jutsu. They both suddenly became transparent and Gokai spoke. "Just keep walking and go through the gate, they can't see you, and they can't hear you. The gate won't hurt you either."
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
lordvince

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 5:54 pm

Vince was looking at her in a very weird idiotic look for about ten seconds then rushed after her through the gate. He was amazed nothing happened and started following her.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:01 pm

[Gokai was sitting on your shoulders.]

When you entered, you became normal. Gokai beacoknd you with a finger then pointed towards TEH Mega Bank. "Theres are target, what should we go for?"

[Designate how much money you should go for, the higher the harder.]
Back to top Go down
lordvince

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:06 pm

VInce was thinking for about 30 seconds then said with a devilish look " I know how about 500$ i know it is risky but i would defintley worth it and i realy wanna get back at the village". Vince was looking at her weirdly waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:08 pm

"500???" She seemed short or breath. "Are you really sure, that's a hefty sum... You might have to lay low for a while"
Back to top Go down
lordvince

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:14 pm

" Trust me im sure. BUt if you insist how much do YOU think we should get."Vince said looking back up at her.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:17 pm

She put her hands on her hips and raised her beautiful chin. "500 is fine by me." She looked away and then turned towards the Mega Bank. "You want the money, what's your plan?"

[Go onto the Chatroom.]
Back to top Go down
lordvince

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:32 pm

"My plan is for you to flirt with the ninja then i sneak in under transformation jutsu of course, then we get the money you kill the guards and we get out a there ok". Vince said looking very devilish
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:34 pm

She pouted. "Why give me such a.... task."
Back to top Go down
lordvince

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:36 pm

Vince looked at her. " Come on Gokai i will give you a share of the money and if you want you can kill them". he said while he was thinking " Crap i thought that plan would work".
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:38 pm

She crossed her arm's under her breasts, yes you notice, and she turns her head. "Fine, I'll do it, but I want a bigger share." Then she began walking towards the gate.

"Operation... "Ceorce" begin."
Back to top Go down
lordvince

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:43 pm

" Sure you can have most of it" Vince said watching her and not paying attention to the name of the mission.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:46 pm

She burst through the doors and walked over to one of the ninjas. She walked towards one, making sure to reveal as much clevage as possible. And he instantly had his eyes on her, others turned envious towards them both, Even the man atthe counter was almost stnaindg on it to get a better look. Wow... She put her finger on his chest and others where gathering around, she slipped around him and placed something on his back, no one noticed.
Back to top Go down
lordvince

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:52 pm

Vince was watching it all carefully as he slipped into a jacket he just found on thge ground making due with it sliding on the floor though he probbably didnt need to, then he got into the vault, he had remebered the combination from when he lived in konoha it had not changed. HE opened it and started stuffing money into his coat as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:58 pm

[This is a top security bank, you couldn't just open up a vault like nobody's business, write another way in your next post, don't edit.]

Gokai let her eyes drift to Vince as he opend the Vault, she put her eyes back on the man her finger was on, she took it off and replaced it with a hand, stuffing it in hsi face, people laughed and she turned to another man. She walked towards him, looked at him, as huge smile on his face, and she turned around adter slipping something onto his back. She did htis to almsot everyone in the room adn eventualy continued distracting them all.
Back to top Go down
lordvince

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 7:04 pm

(okay i had a plan sorry i didnt tell you.)

Vince was slipping in the money but he felt like money wasnt coming in. He checked his pocket by putting his hand in then he puleed out his hand with a kunai in it bleeding, thoght not severely. HE pulled out the kunai saw all the bags of money turn into weapons THen felt like screaming. He emptied his pockets, very carfulyy thought without stabbing himself he saw the real door had a very hard to break system but just to check vince started spinning the wheel with his ear at trhe wall listening.

( i lost health as you know and i fell like screaming sorry i didnt tell you i thought i told ya but must not have and again i am very sorry)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 7:22 pm

Gokai wondered what he was doing epmtying his bag of the money, but she had to keep these men's eyes on her, that was pretty simple. She flashed some of her flawless, small, legs at the group and they all stared wide eyed.

Vince suffers minor Bleeding damage to his hand, 20 Damage a turn.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 2:28 pm

As I was walking around, I saw that there was a party going on at TEH mega bank and I decided to join in. When i got in, i saw that everyone was looking at some girl that was my hight. I looked over to the counter and I saw that someone was trying to take the money, so i did hell veiwing jutsu and made the guy trying to get the money see in the reflection that someone was there and was holding a night stik hitting it againts his hand.
Back to top Go down
lordvince

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 3:16 pm

Vince was picking up money when he saw someone appear. He knew it was genjutsu but had no way to get out. He rembered he was bleeding so whenhe started bleeding a litlle more he would snap out of bthe genjutsu from pain or atleast he hoped. In the genjutsu he moved his hand away from the person and tried kicking him.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 8:09 pm

The Genjutsu with the man tapping the night stick against his own hand faded with the leg sweeping through him, now Gokai was pissed, first her co-worker, yes that's what she's calling you, started putting the money back, then he starts kicking at nothing. She grinns and then licks her finger, she put it on her leg and everyone made excited faces. 'What pigs.' She thought of the Leaf Village. She was too busy on Vince, and too busy making sure everyone was distracted, she didn't notice Sankay walk in.

- 100 Chakra to Sankay

- 20 Health to Vince

- Dignity to Gokai [loti]
Back to top Go down
lordvince

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 8:43 pm

VInce noticed he was still bleeding so he ripped of part of the jacket with a kunai then rapped it around his hand trying to stop it
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 12:31 am

[BLEEDING STOPPED]
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 5:27 pm

Sankay noticed that he had made the genjutsu dissapear, so hse decided to revert to battle. She got into her stance and noticed the the woman was starring right at the guy stealing money so Sankay decided to waslk back a bit so the lady wouldn't notice her.

[I'm so sorry for taking so long]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 6:09 pm

Gokai had to take her eyes off of Vince because she was a little bit occupied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village Empty

Back to top Go down

Left to the leaf village
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next