The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
State of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_lcap20%State of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
State of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_lcap13%State of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
State of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_lcap11%State of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
State of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_lcap6%State of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
State of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_lcap35%State of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
State of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_lcap4%State of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
State of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_lcap10%State of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
State of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_lcapState of the Village [must join if leaf] Voting_barState of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_rcap 
Zach
State of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_lcapState of the Village [must join if leaf] Voting_barState of the Village [must join if leaf] Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

State of the Village [must join if leaf]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

State of the Village [must join if leaf] Empty
PostSubject: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyFri May 23, 2008 5:24 pm

[I want all leaf members to participate.]

The head of the ANBU coorperation lift his hand high in the air, the sun was at it's peak, by this time everyone had eaten already and where heading back to work, the perfect time.

"People of Khonaha! I have terrible news... the Hokage is dead!" He let the gathering crowd gasp and tears shone in the eyes of many. More people began to gather, and nin-birds had already dropped the letter off to every Leaf ninja. Everyone was to attend.

"Since the Chuunin exams which ended with the rumored dissaperence of the Hokage, we have been eagerly awaiting a letter that proves such, we received one only moments ago... I am... deeply affected by this..."

He then put both his hands to his sides. "But, I found a will, since he elected no one as a heir, he left this note." He unfolded a roughed up scroll with very fine golden trims. "It reads as such...

Since this has been found, that means that someone raided my desk without asking me... of course this probably also means that I am dead. I would like to ask the entire village to stay calm, and heed this message. I want to elect a new Hokage to watch over this splendid city. I do not want a test... I just want a ninja to step up and take the power... but I want the ninja to know that the world is going to change alote, that is why I wrote this message... I fear the change, and will not be able to do anything about it... I am far too unspirited.

Khonaha's most redeemed and first kage..."

A tear was seaping from behind the mask of the ANBU agent as he finished. No one stepped forward or spoke.

[If you are on a mission you can not participate.]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Josh

Josh

Male
Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kimmimaro
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptySun May 25, 2008 3:51 pm

I join.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptySun May 25, 2008 3:56 pm

You don't just say, "Join" Read the other new posts in other villages [but don't make it a habit] to figure out what you SHOULD do.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:08 pm

As I was walking by, I heard the announcment and suddenly became very interested, right after the words that someone would have to stand tall and become hokage, I thought hard, I knew it would be hard, but if I worked very hard, it could be done. A few minutes after his speech I approched the guy who read the letter and I told him that I was wiling to be the hokage, hoping for a positive answer.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:42 am

He stared down at Sankay, what would it be like having a woman for a hokage? Any different? Probably not...

"okay." He said quietly, only the people in front heard him, then the word quickly spread. "I have no say, the people decide!"
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:29 am

I looked at everyone standing there, some kids, some adults. I knew that they would choose who would be hokage, but so far, Its only me because I'm the only one who got up, so they have no choice.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:56 am

People looked around unsteadily, some ninja, who only a few recognised as the recently promoted chunin, was going to take the power, honour, and struggle of being hokage, especially in the middle of the war. No one could accept it, and no one was going to debate.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:19 pm

I smiled,

-So, does any one one any suggestions?
I said Still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:33 pm

People loked around, it was officle, Sankay was hokage.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 5:10 pm

(Do I have to put in my profile that I'm hokage, and does this post have to go on?)
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 5:20 pm

Kimmimaru walks in and says,"hey everyone, what did i miss?"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 10:25 am

"Well, genin, this Chunin just became Hokage, now she's going to make big political decisions." Someone whispered to Kimmimaru.

[Kimmimaru, make your character properly.]

"What are we going to do first?" Someone asked.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:41 pm

"The first thing I think we should do is make a mission to bring food to the war."
I said after the paerson said "what are we going to do first?".
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:43 pm

i thik we aleready have to many missions for the war.(At least to bring food.)We need some missions for people to create weapons for the war.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:06 am

[Sankay, you may post missions now, post normal topics in the mission thread and I wil mkae them missions. Make anything you want, and make them Leaf Exclusive.]
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 12:04 pm

I think there should be more villages.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 12:31 pm

4 is enough, we don't even have enough people to fill them.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 12:32 pm

but what about the sound village,people love the sound village.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 12:34 pm

Yes, but that is why they join the Rain village. It's basically just a forbidden village.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 12:36 pm

ohhhhhhhh.Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:29 pm

I also think nij ashould be able to do 2 missions at a time.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:29 pm

Tell me, can you do the dishes, and walk the dog at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 3:01 pm

HIW DID U KNOW I HAVE A DOG?!Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

and no I can not.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:33 pm

You just told me.

And then you knmow why you can only do 1 mission at a time.

[I have a little party inside my head for finally being able to use that.]
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:35 pm

use what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Village [must join if leaf]   State of the Village [must join if leaf] Empty

Back to top Go down

State of the Village [must join if leaf]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next