The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_lcap20%C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_lcap13%C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_lcap11%C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_lcap6%C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_lcap35%C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_lcap4%C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_lcap10%C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_lcapC Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Voting_barC Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_rcap 
Zach
C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_lcapC Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Voting_barC Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

C Mission 11 (Leaf Only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Empty
PostSubject: C Mission 11 (Leaf Only)   C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 10:35 pm

Hokage comes and personally says to you "There's a secret Mission, it is currently unknown by most ninjas. There is a wandering ninja just outside the city walls, who i have just been told is from the Mist village. We are guessing that he is merely a Genin, from how's he is acting. I need you to bring him back to me for interrogation, so don't kill him, watch out, he may of been told to kill himself is he was ever captured, if that is the case, keep an eye on him all the time."

The Hokage hands you a obviously fake Leaf headband, "The moment you catch him, take off his Mist head band, and replace it with the Leaf one, we don't want to let the villagers know that he is from the Mist village, if they do, it might become dangerous out there, if you do this, you will be paid more than a usual C Rank mission, but if the Mist ninja dies, it's an automatic failed mission, now off you go." the Hokage says, pointing towards the door.

(Remember, if you complete this mission, you will get 30$, but if you kill the Mist ninja, or he kills him self, you fail, and no money at all!)

(Sorry Suta, this mission may be classified as a B ranked mission or something around that.)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: C Mission 11 (Leaf Only)   C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 11:24 am

[Actualy, you would be right, this would be a B ranked mission, sadly ninjas are low and it must be classiyd as a hard C ranked mission.]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
narterd555

narterd555

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Ninja Scroll
Name: homo hito
Village: hidden leaf
Level:

PostSubject: Re: C Mission 11 (Leaf Only)   C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 1:11 pm

i walk up and say ''ok'' i then start to go to the walls. when there, i strat to climb up walls. when i'm at the top i jump down and look around for a mist genin.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C Mission 11 (Leaf Only)   C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 2:39 pm

In moments you find him, he has a sketchpad and seems to be drawing the walls.
Back to top Go down
narterd555

narterd555

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: C Mission 11 (Leaf Only)   C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 2:21 pm

i sneek up to him and grab him while covering his mouth. then i put the leaf headband on his head and take the mist one off and hide it in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C Mission 11 (Leaf Only)   C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 4:43 pm

When your hand raps around his mouth and the headbands are swaped, he attempted to lift you up with his back, miserably failling. He whined as Homo Hito held him firm.
Back to top Go down
narterd555

narterd555

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: C Mission 11 (Leaf Only)   C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 7:07 pm

I slowly pull the mist ninja closer to me and whisper in his ear that he's comming with me. I muffle his mouth and pull him closer to the wall and get him to the other side...somehow...

Once on the other side I release my hand from his mouth and put my arm around him to make it look like I'm his friend and I say to him,

here, lets go find the other's and go for a mission!

I say with a grin on my face. I then look at the mist ninja, who now had a confused look on his face. I then walk over to the place where they wanted me to leave him and when I got there i walked up to the hokage and said, there.

[I'm narterd555's bro and i might post for a bit!]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C Mission 11 (Leaf Only)   C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 9:21 pm

The Hokage wasn't there, but someone else nodded and took the ninja with the false headband. But when he took off anything holding him, the person didn't move or do anything. The man lowered his head and said, "a decoy." He raised his head and bared his teeth. "Damn, but here's your pay." He put some money in Homo Hito's hands and waved him off.

Half the Pay of a normal C ranked mission.]
Back to top Go down
narterd555

narterd555

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: C Mission 11 (Leaf Only)   C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 12:12 pm

Wait! screamed homo hito, whats a decoy? he asked
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C Mission 11 (Leaf Only)   C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 6:07 pm

"In this case, the real ninja replaced himself with this person. Now take your pay and leave."

He dissapeared in a whirl of leaves, as long as the guy.

[You get 10$]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C Mission 11 (Leaf Only)   C Mission 11 (Leaf Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

C Mission 11 (Leaf Only)
Page 1 of 1