The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Training Speed With Sensai Vote_lcap20%Training Speed With Sensai Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Training Speed With Sensai Vote_lcap13%Training Speed With Sensai Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Training Speed With Sensai Vote_lcap11%Training Speed With Sensai Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Training Speed With Sensai Vote_lcap6%Training Speed With Sensai Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Training Speed With Sensai Vote_lcap35%Training Speed With Sensai Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Training Speed With Sensai Vote_lcap4%Training Speed With Sensai Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Training Speed With Sensai Vote_lcap10%Training Speed With Sensai Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Training Speed With Sensai Vote_lcapTraining Speed With Sensai Voting_barTraining Speed With Sensai Vote_rcap 
Zach
Training Speed With Sensai Vote_lcapTraining Speed With Sensai Voting_barTraining Speed With Sensai Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Training Speed With Sensai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Ninja Scroll
Name: Seigeti
Village: Mist
Level: 13

Training Speed With Sensai Empty
PostSubject: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 5:36 pm

sauro walks to a training place with koriame on his back waiting for the puppet master of the mist to come while waiting his trains makeing chakra threads to his puppet and makeing them larger and smaller
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 5:44 pm

His master walks slowly into the room, he lifts his hand and a puppet comes from it. "What are you looking for today, young one." He asked as the puppet that appeared infront of him begun to move.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 5:56 pm

"well i was going to train my speed today sensai"said sauro looking at him still wondering if he is going to help him or even tell his name and sauro was thinking of if there is anything else he should train while his sensai was there
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 6:05 pm

The large man nodded then begun wavign his hands around at high speeds, almost faster then Sauro could see, the puppet moved skillfully and performed a backflip with every muscel of wood moving in the right spot. It landed and spun around then performed a front flip, the complet opposite of it's back flip.

"Theres something to look up to. Now, speed isn't all about running, you need to learn how to dodge and spin. Those add emphasize to your attack, and dodge. Try movign." He raised his chin, as if to see what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 6:14 pm

while his sensai was saying that he was watching his hand and then started think of something to do than says "ok so how are we going to train it?"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 11:39 pm

The giant of a man continued to look down towards his student. The ninja didn't move and instead begun to talk. He cut him off as soon as he had said 'are'. He glared him down icily as he cut him off. "Move in any way."

[From now on make all of your posts at least 50 words long, or they will count as nothing, and add no words to total word count. This makes it alote easyer for moderators and us, admins.]
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 11:49 am

"ok"said sauro looking at his sensai and moveing to the right also makeing his puppet move to the right and thinking *wonder why he wants me to move and i also wonder why i need to move so much its just training for my speed and learning how to make my puppet move faster*

[ok ill start]

(54 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 12:31 pm

His sensei noticed finaly that his student made his puppet move to the side and back a few times. He raised a kunai from a hidden place and went to stab him in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 6:15 pm

sauro wandered where he got the kunai from and than relized something and made his puppet koraime come right infront of him so that his sensai would stab the puppet instead of him but just incase he jumped a bit back thinking *wonder where and how he got that kunai with him like that*

(54 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 12:01 am

He wakled towards him, jabbing his kunai forward at a quicker pace, doing this after picking up Koraime and placing him on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 8:26 pm

sauro keeps dodgeing trying to think of a way to for a distraction so he could find a place to hide he didnt have much time to think so he did his first thought and pulled koriame down into his sensais face and hid thinking of another plan to help him

(51 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 11:54 pm

His sensei picked up the pupept and put it on his shoulder, with his kunai he launched another assault.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 3:32 pm

sauro looked at him and then made koriame fall back infront of his sensais face but this time koriame grabbed onto his face and sauro got up and ran to a realy good hiding spot then he wonders how long he could keep his puppet stuck to his sensai

(50 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 9:50 pm

His sensei seemd to begin to get pissed off. He grabbed Koraim's waist and pulled him from his face, holding him in the air he walked towards Sauro, jabbing his knife as he advanced.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 9:40 am

Sauro looked at his sensai with a feeling that he is going to have to dodge a lot more so he jumped backwards and pulled out a kunai of his own and also made Koriame fall apart and than made the parts come at his sensai hitting him and sauro still controlling him

(54 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 11:19 am

The parts all stopped moving as chakra strings attached to them. He approched with his kunai.

"A puppet master's skill is mesured by how many puppets he can control, but most puppet masters are vunerable to a phisical attack, he must be quick to avoid unessecsery pain."
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 5:23 pm

"so my speed will help with my control of my puppet? i really dont get that" said sauro looking at his sensai and wondering *how will that happen it will just make me be able to dodge more* than sauro started to jump back farther and farther trying to make it so that he couldnt get hit

(57 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 6:10 pm

His sensei followed him as the boy dodged. "It won't increase your puppet master skills... it will make you quicker so you can avoid attacks when the opponent gets past your puppet."
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 7:26 pm

"oh now i get it so like if my puppet gets destroyed i could just dodge until i could get to back together is that what your saying?" as sauro said that he was near a wall and thought *when i get close enough i could try to flip over his head and run past him*

(56 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 9:02 pm

"Yes... in a way... it mostly means that if your opponent passes your puppet you will be able to move freely enough to dodge until you can get your puppet to return to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed With Sensai   Training Speed With Sensai Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Speed With Sensai
Page 1 of 1