The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_lcap20%Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_lcap13%Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_lcap11%Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_lcap6%Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_lcap35%Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_lcap4%Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_lcap10%Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_lcapLooking for a sensai/Training Strength Voting_barLooking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_rcap 
Zach
Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_lcapLooking for a sensai/Training Strength Voting_barLooking for a sensai/Training Strength Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Looking for a sensai/Training Strength

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:00 pm

one day after the weird mission day i wake up and go outside thinking i should train and then i go to a place where i usually train and this time i hoped that someone would come for some reason cause he wants to learn some jutsus but he doesnt want to go and disrupt the kazekage who wants to keep the treaty with the leaf so he is working very hard
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 10:13 pm

[Gosh, I don't have the moral stamina to do this... arrg, please someone else do it.]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 6:40 pm

while sandman was waiting, he heard a strange sound, it was comming from the bushes. some might think it was a cat of some sort but it was actually something that would seem very unlikely.

out of no where, a man tapped sandman's shoulders while he was looking at the bush.

you want to train? I can help I am Marou, please to meet you

said Marou with his shiny eyes shinning away in the bright sun of the desert.

[here suta I'll do this one.}
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 9:20 pm

"hm well my name is sandman and yes i want to train and thanks for saying you would help me and could you untrap my shoulders please"i then try to get out of the shoulder trap

Last edited by on Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 5:26 pm

[I'm tired, but not tired enough to not notice that error. Marou tapped your shoulder, he didn't grab it and hold you in place.]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyFri Jun 22, 2007 8:51 am

[ok well i change]
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 1:45 pm

Marou saw the kids face for the first time and almost bursted into laughter. Sandman saw that he had scares all over his face. the man was of course laughing because sandman had no scares. of course, there is no problem having no scares, but this man would train only people with scares.

I will make an exception, said Marou I will train you even though you have not gone through ferocious battles.

Marou smiled as he said those last words, he was proud of his scares. for sevrel minutes Marou was silent, thinking of all the battles he was through when he remembered that he had come to train Sandman. He then exited his glory mode and asked...

what would you like to learn? um...you...your name...?

asked Marou tring to think of a name this ninja mioght have.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 3:38 pm

"well i was hopeing to train my stregnth today"said sandman looking at marou and wondering if he would help him train and hopeing he wouldnt go into another illusion
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 4:19 pm

strenght...hum...I can help...

he said those last words "I can help" with a snicker. he knew of course that he could help but he just had to think of a good way to train.

pick up that rock there

he said pointing his head to rock behind Sandman that was the size of a bus

*hmm...maybe he can't lift that...*

ok I supose you can't lift that so try to lift the rock over there

he said as he pointed to a smaller rock that was about the size of boulder about the size that any old ninja could lift

if you can list that I'll give you a bigger one then a bigger one then a bigger one intill you can't lift it anymore because your muscels are to sore!

he said with a huge evil smile on his face. he then shoke his head and the smile dissapeared.

sorry i have a split personality... now lift that rock
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 5:42 pm

"ok"I grab the rock and try to lift it by first grabbing the bottom of the rock and starting to lift it up then i try to get it above my head but i actudentlly drop it then i pick it back up and try to lift it up again
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 5:28 pm

after several attemps Sandman finaly gets the rock over his head. he then hears a voice from behind him saying "trow it". once the rock is gone, Marou demands Sandman to pick up the slightly bigger rock. Marou suposes that he would have no trouble because it's baraly larger then the previous rock.

you never told me your name...

said Marou interupting the complete silence exept for the sound of birds and Sandman's grunt.

I thought since we are kind of, a team, that I should know who you are and you should know who I am...

said Marou keeping his tone and scratchy voice as he said those words.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 5:43 pm

"my name is sandman a genin to the sand thats my name and what i am and what do you mean we are kind of a team you are just helping me train"i said looking over at marou then i walk over to the rock he pointed at and try to lift it
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 5:56 pm

even though Sandman's arm's were still soar, he somehow managed to lift it up to his head in one second.

I know that I am just helping you train but, I am you sensei and you will be spending a lot of time with me to train, ne-c'est-pas?

he said ne-c'est-pas with one of his eyes lifting and showing his shinny eye even more.

now that you have lifted that rock, move on to that one

Said Marou pointing at an even bigger rock know he can lift it
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 6:18 pm

i rub my arms cause they are numb then i look over at the rock and sigh then i look over at marou and say "so you are my sensai well then this is gonna be fun"then i walk over to the rock and try to lift it up but it is harder since his arms are numb and this is the biggest so far
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 6:31 pm

what do you mean this is going to be fun?

asked Marou with a tone the same as the tone a teacher would give you if you did somethink really bad.

if you think this is going to be fun, you nuts!!!

said Marou yelling then catching his breathe after his yell.

if training is fun, either, your nuts or you want to beet every one in the chunin exams the jonin exams then so on.

Said marou with a much calmer voice
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 6:34 pm

"well what you said was right i want to beat everyone so i can be a chuunin and jounin but first comes the harsh training which ill do any day so i can get closer to being a chuunin then a jounin"i said looking over at marou and putting more effort into lifting the rock
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 7:42 pm

Sandman kept trying untill Marou told him to stop,

you can stop now, but come back here tomoro and I'll have more training things for you, right now I don't have the time to get it and its getting dark, your lucky, I let you go erly...

he said looking around for more rocks

cya

Marou said puting his hand up and dissapearing into the darkness
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 10:20 am

when he disappered i looked around to see if he was still there and then when i saw that he wasnt he went home and went to sleep and then he woke up the next day and went to the training field again and when i got there he started throwing his kunai into a tree
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 5:38 pm

after sevral throwings of the kunai, Marou finaly arrived at the training grounds, Sandman noticed that he was pulling many string that where attached to rocks. beside him where some more string around 100 meters long not holding anything.

with your speed I want you to grabe the end of the string beside me and keep running intill I tell you to stop.

said Marou putting down that strings that were attached to the rocks.

while your doing that I will put these rocks in a certan position. now, start running!!

he yelled as he passed the strings to Sandman

[make a big post on how you run to the end the run back and get the rocks and run to the end the rocks adn then whatever you want after that. minimum 100 words]
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 7:01 pm

"ok whatever"then i go to the string and start to jog along it until i reach half then i run full speed till i get to the end and rest for a minute and think *what is marou trying to do get me so tried that i will stop training or maybe he thinks the harder he pushes me the stronger i will get well just watch me*then i start to run back and when i get back im kindof panting but not as much as i would after running with the rocks and i place them where they are suppose to go then i head back to marou so tired i could almost drop dead but i dont do that and then i thought *ok now its just getting rediculas i have to carry rocks jess lewis this is getting hard*then when i got back to marou i say "whats next"in a tired voice which sounds like someone who is about to fall asleep

(165)
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 1:49 pm

ok so you ran back with the rock? well, actualy your done. you are done all your training so you can go hame and have a good night sleep then come back to train later.

said marou waving his hand and dissapering into the darkness of the moon. Sandman hadn't noticed but he was getting cold and it was getting colder and darker.

[post something then its done training]
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 7:02 pm

sandman walks home and thinks about how his training was for awhile than he tried to fall asleep thinking how hard marou is going to work him

Done Training
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Ninja Scroll
Name: Ryu Kasumi
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 7:03 pm

Word Count:607 you may raise it to low
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a sensai/Training Strength   Looking for a sensai/Training Strength Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a sensai/Training Strength
Page 1 of 1