The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_lcapSeeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Voting_barSeeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_lcapSeeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Voting_barSeeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Ninja Scroll
Name: Seigeti
Village: Mist
Level: 13

Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 1:11 pm

(hm wonder who locked it)puppet thought as he went to the window and tried to open it up and he also thought how they had a key to his door
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 2:35 pm

The window slid open with a quiet creak, inside there was a person with a sword. Puppets mother was infront of him on her knees. She was facing the wall, with the sword pointed at her neck.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 3:02 pm

"who are you and what are you doing to my mom!"puppet was mad but scared at the same time and he started reaching for his sword or at least his kunai
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 5:11 pm

His hand grasped around his sword, the man turned around and swung his sword at Puppet.

[Post your stats in the next post.]
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 5:15 pm

Stats:
Strength: Weak
Stamina: Feeble
Speed: Feeble
Taijutsu: Feeble
Ninjutsu: Low
Genjutsu: Feeble
Chakra: Feeble

puppet grabbed his sword luckly and tried to block the persons sword with his"if i die youll die too"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 5:18 pm

You pull your sword to block just in time, his attack sent you recoiling back. He faltered.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 5:21 pm

"what the"puppet got up and got ready just incase anyone or anything came at him he carefully walked over to his mom
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 5:31 pm

The man resumed his stance and noticed the approch to the women. He oulled his sword back and pointed his sword at Puppet and charaged forward.

[Since this is a training post don't bother with the stats.]
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 6:34 pm

puppet tryed to jump over the person and while he was still in the air if he did dodge it then stab the person in the back near the spineal cord
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 1:35 am

Sadly Puppet was not the most athletique person so his flip was not as large. He cut the shoulder nonetheless , but the man held strong and struck Puppet's weapon from hs hand.

[You are training what jutsu?]
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 2:09 pm

[water prison jutsu]

puppet thought that maybe if he could get some water from a sink or get the person out of the house and close to a river he could do it and then kill the person so puppet started running for the window that he opened and forgot to close
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 8:02 pm

The man ran at him but accidentayl hit a sink, the top came off and water was shooting into the air.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:49 am

"i guess that will have to do"puppet formed the handseal and then made the chakra form into a dipper and then get the water and start pulling it to his hand which had chakra around it to and the water started forming into a sphere and then it was a sphere but it needed to get bigger so puppet concentrated on putting more chakra around it and hopeing that he can dodge the person for a couple minutes
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 7:04 pm

[Your character actualy can't control water, he just uses the jutsu and the water comes to him.]

The water prison is constructed as the man reaches puppet.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 8:01 pm

[i know its a kindof a defenceive offenceive attack that traps which the the human forms into a sphere the user just moves the water with his chakra]

puppet tries to shove his water prison on the man but puppet does something weird this time he also makes chakra go off the water prison and try to pull the man into the water prison
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 3:22 pm

(Naturaly you form the prison around the people, then they won't see what your doing.)

The man spun on his heels and turnd tail, but he was captured. He sat, crimpled, inside of the water prison. His mother stared jaw dropped.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 5:57 pm

"well at least i got him now tell me what you were doing here tell me or else" puppet said reaching for his kunai
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 6:15 pm

The man was petrified inside of the water prison.

"I am just a thief... with a sword... trying to make a living!" He whined.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 6:27 pm

"well thieving is against the law and i dont like theives so im going to turn you into the police and tell them to let you rot in jail"puppet says putting alot more chakra around his water prison and also says to his mother "mom go get the police"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 6:32 pm

The mother nods as she notices Puppet's loss of movement.

[What kind of a mother names her child Puppet?]
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 6:35 pm

[i dont know i was just following the rules putting my username as my guys name]

"and mother please hurry i dont know how long i can keep him in here" puppet said putting a little chakra around a spot and hoping that the person is really weak right now so he cant ecsape
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 6:44 pm

She fetches the phone and in an instant a man walks into the house with a katana at hsi belt, his samurai clothing was blue and his hair tied back in a pony-tail. He walked over to Puppet.

"Good job on catching him." He congradulated.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 6:51 pm

"thanks"puppet dispelled his jutsu then held his hand and almost fainted but he didnt luckily he still had some chakra left in him but barely any so he said good-bye to the police-man and said goodnight to his mother than went up and tried to go to sleep but it is hard going to sleep with a empty stomach and full mind so he went downstairs to get something to eat a midnight snack and by that he means some chips
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 6:58 pm

His mother was shooked by what happend, the police left with the man on his shoulders and the mother went upstairs. She was instantly asleep, traumatized, thinking if this is what her son's everyday life would become, she didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 7:02 pm

puppet thought that maybe he shouldnt have let his mother see what he did in his spare time training those new jutsus and after he finished his snack he was full and went back upstairs and tried to go to sleep which he did after twenty or thirty minutes

[done training]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next