The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_lcap20%Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_lcap13%Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_lcap11%Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_lcap6%Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_lcap35%Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_lcap4%Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_lcap10%Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_lcapSeeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Voting_barSeeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_rcap 
Zach
Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_lcapSeeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Voting_barSeeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Ninja Scroll
Name: Seigeti
Village: Mist
Level: 13

Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptySat Mar 31, 2007 12:38 pm

puppet goes back to the mizukages office and thinks that this time he hoped that the mizukage would help him not the mizukages son and when he got there and waited for the mizukage to come and while he was doing that he thought of which jutsu he should learn he thought that this time he should do a water jutsu since he lived in the mist village and then he thought about a jutsu to hold someone then he thought of the jutsu water prison jutsu
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 9:27 am

Water Prison (I think it's naturaly a B ranked jutsu but since in this game jutsu's are easyer, its a C ranked jutsu, good luck, 2000 words.)

The mizukage wasn't in his office, neither was the kid. Infact no one was in the building at all. It was deserted. The door swung opend and a wet Mizukage stepped in.

"Puppet, what are you doing here?" He questiond opening one eye wide as the other seartched the room.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 9:37 am

mizukage i was hoping you could teach me the jutsu water prison jutsu puppet looked at the mizukage and wondered what happened to him to make him so wet then he thought he must have been training by the water and fell in
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 10:02 am

His eyes fell on Puppet and he pondered his choices. "I suppose I could teach you water prison, but on one condition."

The Mizukage clapped his hands together and water shot out in every direction, he was now dry. "First you have to learn how tomove water with chakra."
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 10:37 am

ok ill learn how but who will teach me puppet thought that the kid wouldnt know and hoped this time it wouldnt be him because he wanted a better trainer than the kid
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 11:40 am

"I will" The mizukage said pointing his thumb at himself. then he jumped out of the window and rolled.

[word count starts here, I suggest all your posts are long.]
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 12:39 pm

puppet ran and jumped out the window too and when he hit the ground he fell on his leg then rolled a little then got up and followed the mizukage wondering were he is going to go with him and how long it will take to learn this jutsu then he thought were he was going to train and how he probably needed to go by water or fog to make water to be able to use the jutsu then he stopped thinking and just followed the mizukage
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 5:37 pm

The mizukage brought him to a river that ran beyond hte eye could see, and turned to face Sandman. He brought one of his hands up and formed a seal.

"Hurry Puppet."
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 6:20 pm

okand what are you doing asked puppet when he finally caught up he thought what is the mizukage doing then he thought probably going to make the water do what he wants with his chakra and then he thought how much chakra does he need to be able to make the water follow what he wants him to do then he thought proably not very much
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 8:16 pm

The Mizukage formed a hand seal with both his hands and water flew around one of them and he put that hand to his side, water came around it to form a circle. "This is water prison jutsu, do the same hand seals I did and try to focuse your chakra around water then around your hand."
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptyMon Apr 02, 2007 2:33 pm

ok mizukage ill try to do it after puppet said that he followed what the mizukage did and then tried to get the water up to his hand and then get into a circle around it but even though he did exactly what the mizukage did he still thought that he couldnt do it because it was his first time doing it
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptyMon Apr 02, 2007 5:22 pm

Some water faltered and The mizukage showed Puppet the handseals again.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptyMon Apr 02, 2007 9:44 pm

hm this time ill get it a little better puppet did the handseals again but this time focused more chakra into it then he just did and this time he hoped it would work but he also thought that it wouldnt work because he wasnt has trained as the mizukage then he thought that he would get the water at least to his hand this time
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 8:41 pm

The water faltered again and slithered along the ground, but stopped when Puppet needed to stop to relax the burning sensation in his hand.

"I have no time for this" The mizukage said as he turned around.

[Alright, the mizuakge's getting bored, time to turn it up a notch! If you can wright a 400 word post, the Mizukage will turn around. 800 and you got your first Water Prison.]
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 12:15 pm

[alright]

when puppet saw that the mizukage was leaveing he felt kindof sad because he has trained so hard and that the mizukage told he what to do exactly how to do it and puppet still couldnt do it so then puppet remembered something that was really weird someone teaching him replacement he did the same thing he is doing right now and then puppet thought that he wasnt going to do this same thing again he will do something different much different then puppet thought that maybe he could learn some kindof thing that made it able to get up to his hand like he did when he was learning gaint fireball jutsu so then puppet thought of some water in a glass flying into a someones hand and then forming into a hand which then the water started growing bigger and bigger going around someone getting them so they cannot move in the water then thats when puppet did the handseals that the mizukage told him to do then puppet focused his chakra to bring the water up to his hand which he thought he still couldnt do but he did anyway and when he started doing that he thought that something might happen when he did it this time like it might get up and this time not flatter or maybe it formed but a tiny one then he thought that he would flatter again but he got that out of his mind because he thinks that maybe this time he should think of a trap of something and maybe the water would form into a sphere and finally stay that way
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 5:29 pm

[Word count 274...]

The mizukage let his head slide to the side just for a glance, but all he sees is some water creeping out of the lake and crawling, slowly, towards Puppet. He had no time for this, war was on them. He quickly turned around again.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 11:02 am

when puppet saw that the water faltered in his mind he got a flashback of when he was learning a new jutsu in the academy it took him forever to learn it because he never really paid attention in the classes but when the word jutsu came up he pretended to listen and he did listen when he was showing the handseals because he wanted to be able to use the jutsus to pass the academy but he didnt do it on the first try when he was trying to get out of the academy and when he tried it again he was able to do it and he was a genin and that made he fell like he could do alot of things and then he got another one but this wasnt a flashback this was just remembering that when he was trying to learn great fireball jutsu he couldnt seem to get it fully and he started finding out different ways of how to train it and he also made shortcuts to it so then puppet thought that maybe he could find a shortcut for this too so he thought of being in a jail filled with water that was about to overflood and kill everyone that would soon kill the people inside if they didnt get out soon enough then that is when puppet started doing the handseals that the mizukage showed him then puppet put his chakra into a line that led to the water which was suppose to pull up the water up to his hand and then the chakra would form a ball around puppets hand that would then form the water into a ball and that would be called the jutsu he is trying to learn water prison jutsu
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 1:25 pm

The water creeped up towards puppets hand and he felt it's cold embrace as it touched his skin. The mizukage turned around and looked at puppet,

"maybe this isn't a waste of time." He told himself as he bent down to his knees, "try focusing the chakra as if it was lifting the water, not like a magnet, but more like a dipper."
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 7:58 pm

ok mizukage ill try it puppet tried to focus the chakra to pull the water up to his hand like a dipper to pull the water up to his hand then make it into a ball so he but half of it to the dipper and half of it around his hand so it would form into a ball if it got to his hand
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 8:13 pm

The water circled around his hand and formed a water prison, the size of a head.

The Mizukage raised a brow.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 10:10 pm

yes i got it puppet got a little to happy and almost lose his balance and the water prison but he didnt lucky
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 12:28 am

The water faltered but grew slightly more.

[You will need more words to progress.]
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 1:00 pm

puppet thought maybe he should try to get someone or something in it so puppet looked at the mizukage and said mizukage do you think i should wait until this is big enough to put someone in or should i try putting them in it now or what do you want me to do?
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 1:07 pm

Work on making it bigger... don't try putting things in it.. unless their weapons or small animals.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 3:04 pm

ok puppet then tried focusing more and more of his chakra into the water trying to make it bigger and bigger hoping that sooner or later it will be big enough to hold a rabbit or a fox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu   Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing if i can learn new jutsu water prison jutsu
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next