The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_lcap20%Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_lcap13%Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_lcap11%Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_lcap6%Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_lcap35%Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_lcap4%Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_lcap10%Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_lcapLearn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Voting_barLearn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_rcap 
Zach
Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_lcapLearn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Voting_barLearn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD Air Slash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
byejin

byejin

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ninja Scroll
Name: Byejin
Village: Hidden Rain
Level:

Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Empty
PostSubject: Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD Air Slash   Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 7:51 am

After looking at Gokai doing the air slash over and over, Byejin learned the basics. He tried it about 600 times before he actually can cut something. Even though it was a piece of string, it was a good start. He thought to himself,

“an arm for a sword, that’s pretty sweet. But I like my samurai sword too. Too bad it was stolen.”

After training for the whole day, Byejin told Gokai to meet him in the same place tomorrow to continue his training. Walking home, he was practicing the hand seals and the chakra concentration. When he got home, his uncle asked Byejin how his day was. Byejin answered in a very happy, but tires voice,

”I got a sensei, and she is teaching me a jutsu called hair slash.”

Byejin’s uncles replied in a scream, “HAIR SLASH??? WHAT KIND OF MOVE IS THAT??? I BET YOU GOT A FEMALE SENSEI!!!”

Byejin starts to laugh and then corrects himself, “uncle, not hair slash, my mistake, air slash is the new jutsu”

Byejin’s uncle starts to laugh too. Byejin also adds, “What’s so wrong about a female sensei?”

His uncle replied, “Nothing is wrong, it was just the jutsu’s name.” “Oh,” replied Byejin. “So how powerful is it?” asked his uncle.

Byejin did the air slash and cut through a piece of spaghetti. His uncle started roaring with laughter. Byejin said annoyed,

“It can cut through a tree if done right. So stop laughing.”

His uncle replied while calming down, “Oh, well you still need a lot of work and training left before, but before that go to sleep and regain your chakra.”

So Byejin went to bed thinking about his new jutsu but more about his new sense. He woke up the next day feeling fully replenished. He cooked breakfast for him and his uncle and went to the place where he found his sensei, Gokai. He didn’t see anyone yet, so he started practicing air slash. Every hour, he found a new trick to control the air slash. After 5 hours of practicing he learned the he had to keep the chakra sharp and compact it to his arm. He learned to make a sharp edge rather than a dull one. Still he noticed that he still has to make the tip of the sword. But, without it, he can slash through a branch 4 inches thick. It was 4 pm now and still Gokai didn’t show yet. Byejin was half happy because while she is gone, he can practice, but also since she is gone, she can’t say if he is doing well. After 1 more hour of training, Byejin still couldn’t get the tip of the air slash. But Gokai appeared; Byejin was happy and said,

“Hi.”

Gokai replied, “Hi, how are you doing Byejin-kun? How far did you get on the jutsu?”

Byejin showed Gokai, and Gokai was impressed. She said, “You have a lot of potential, I am happy our fates brought us to each other student.” Byejin looked towards her and asked,
“What am I still doing wrong?”

Gokai starts to laugh. She asks him, “Are you making sure to compact the chakra in the tip more than the middle?”

Byejin thought about it, and noticed that he wasn’t compacting his chakra. He wondered what it would cut through if he did it. “AIR SLASH!” Byejin cut through the tree. He was surprised that he did it in 1 try after this new trick. He wondered if there was a way to make it longer but changed his mind. Thanks so much for the help and teaching e the new jutsu. He ran home and called his uncle outside. As soon as his uncle came outside, “AIR SLASH!” The tree in the front fell. Byejin’s uncle was impressed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/biggyneo
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD Air Slash   Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 1:28 pm

(Only Chuunin are allowed to teach themselves jutsu's you need a sensei or a tutor (I am currently roleplaying for Gokai.) So also you might want to add done training at the bottom of your post. So heres my post!)

The REAL Gokai hid in a tree, she wondered how Beyjin would do withought a sensei. He was doing fine but he spent hours on the same tactic, it was getting ennoying to watch. She formed the short lign of handseals and then sent the clone she made down to Beyjin, it told him the techniques and then when Beyjin left the clone dissapeared into a cloud of smoke. She analized her findings...

"So he's pretty independant except when it gets to the last tricky finisher. Then he needs someone there to help him, this is good, and will aid much in his training. Gokai was there for the finishers."

She smiled, giggled and dissapered with not a leaf moving from it's place.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
byejin

byejin

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ninja Scroll
Name: Byejin
Village: Hidden Rain
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD Air Slash   Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 7:40 pm

Byejin walks home and goes to sleep, thinking about the day that he had ahead of him.

(done training)
(and thanks for clearing it up)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/biggyneo
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD Air Slash   Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 5:47 pm

Word Count: 645... I think.

Lazy last post, but that dosn`t matter. Ok enough words, you can add the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD Air Slash   Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD    Air Slash Empty

Back to top Go down

Learn D-ranked Jutsu: Hair slash....xD Air Slash
Page 1 of 1