The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_lcap35%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_lcapChuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Voting_barChuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_lcapChuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Voting_barChuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 6:56 pm

"Secret bloodline... sorry father... Crystal Ice Mirror!"

The the water flew around Satune and formed the shield of mirrors. Narok appeared in them all.

"Now I will win!"
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 7:10 pm

'Dam' Satune thought to himself, 'now how to get out.' Satune had it, Satune attempted to make a shield of Chakra around him, he made it as hard as he could, and wrapped the shield around him to make a triangle around himself. The pointy end of the triangle was pointed towards the ground, then, Satune started spinning the shield as fast as he could, to dig a hole underground. When Satune was underground, Satune spinned the triangle so the pointed end pointed side ways, and started spinning the triangle again and started digging to the side. When Satune felf like he was outside of the ice mirrors, he surfaced himself, but he just surfaced his head just incase.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 7:44 pm

[Attempting to cancel order]

The head of the triangle began to dig under ground. But the wall had immediatly begun becoming porcupined. Needles flew from every direction, shreding the traiangular defense to shreds. Peices of chakra flew in every direction. A needle broke the string that sustaind the triangle.

-Satune lost contact with his triangular defense.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 9:23 pm

When the barrage of needles stopped, Satune had no way but to do his last resort, Satune did some hand seals (Satune is doing Hell Vewing Jutsu) and created a scenario for the kid. Satune made the kid think that the Mizukage was walking towards him, a giant smile was on the Mizukage's face, his arms were open, ready to hug the kid, and then a kunai flew through the Mizukage's neck killing him instantly. Satune hoped this would work, he had nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 12:07 am

The gullible child stopped his barrage as he saw the Mizukage walking towards him.

"Father? What are you doing here? Your not suppose to be here!" Then the kunai flew through his neck and the Kage's limp body fell on teh ground. The child's eyes widened and left his guard open fro a second.

-Narok is paralized until Satune moves.
-Narok is paralized for one turn after movement.
-Satune lost immense chakra. (From last round)
-Satune lost small chakra. (Hell Veiwing jutsu.)
-Narok is in crystal ice mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 12:14 am

Seeing the the kid was stunned by the simple Genjutsu, Satune ran towards the exit, hoping the kid would still be like that by time Satune go to the exit. While running towards the exit, Satune whispered to himself, "ill kill you later, kid."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 12:19 am

Satune made it out with the stamp, the next match may begin.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 2:36 pm

I walk into the Arena and go to the starting point. I wait for Akarmaru.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Ninja Scroll
Name: Mamoru
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 4:13 pm

akarmaru ran into the arena with his dog in his hood then he pulled his dog out of his hood and set him on the ground beside him
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 5:15 pm

A new stamp was brought up in the middle of the arena. The match may now begin!
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 6:18 pm

akarmaru put jax on his back then did man-beast clone and he ran at tyd9 and made jax run for the stamp
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 12:31 am

I use my clone jutsu and make 5 of them, creating smoke to stop Arkamaru form seeing the real me. 4 of them,two from the right and 2 from the left, jump to the right side of the arena and start there advance to the stamp. 3 of the clones running to the stamp are making a triangle around one of them. The last one stands his ground, pulls a 2 foot long bone out of his arm and waits for the attack.

(I will send a PM to Suta)

Last edited by on Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 9:56 am

in attack range
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 7:41 pm

akarmaru looks at the stamp and then says to his dog jax "you go for stamp while i fight tyd9" then akarmaru pulls out his kunai and runs at tyd9 and jax runs at the stamp again

Last edited by on Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 11:43 pm

Let me be more precise:

Akarmaru and Jax are infront of the stamp. Tyd9 has reached the stamp also. The 6 of you, (Akarmaru and Jax) and (Tyd9 and clones) Are circiling the stamp. Tyd9 and clones on one side, and one clone in the back, Akarmaru and Jax on the other.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 8:50 pm

The one waiting for Arkamaru's attack jumps at him slashing the air as he gets closer. The other 4 all jump at the stamp trying to grab it. Once they hit eachother inches away for the stamp as there is a bunch of smoke because of the clones disapearing. At the same time the one jumping at Arkamaru flies into his face and disapears in a poof of somke, blinding Arkamaru.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 8:54 pm

when akarmaru got blinded he thought for a second then pulled out his kunai and started running and jax was yelling this but tyd9 cant understand it cause jax is a dog in man-beast form "akarmaru follow my voice!"then akarmaru followed the voice and found jax and then akarmaru and jax spilt up and tried to find the stamp or tyd9
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 9:06 pm

[Smoke from clones only lasts for 1 to 3 seconds.]

Tyd9 graspes the stamp within his hands as Akarmaru and Jax (Sorry for the god-modding) search for him.

-no one takes dammege.
-All clones vanish.
-Akarmaru uses minimum chakra.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 9:11 pm

when akarmaru saw that tyd9 had the stamp he threw a kunai at the him and then him and jax started running at tyd9
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 11:50 pm

I use me supperor speed to dodge the kuni by side steping out of the way. After that I turn around to face Arkamaru and Jax and use my bloodline. I focus all my chakra to making my bone grow out of my body. Using my bones I make some kind of perfect defence by making the bone grow all over my body making a small gap between each joint so I can still move. While doing that I make some of the bones grow over the stamp and hid inside the bone armour. Once complet I stand my ground puting not much more chakra into the bones to make them even stronger and grow two 2 feet swords out of my armes.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 12:20 am

[Dare I say it? This will take you four turns!]

The kunai is evaded, it wizez by and hits the ground some ways off. The bones begin liquidating from his body.

-No one has taken any dammege
-Tyd9's turns till turn completion 3/4
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2007 7:14 pm

hm this is going to be hard so akarmaru started thinking of a plan then started chargeing at tyd9 at his full speed while jax ran at tyd9 half speed to the side
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2007 9:32 pm

Akarmaru begins his dash, it will take him one turn to reach Tyd9, Jax will take two turns. Bones continue rising from Tyd9's spores, they began wrapping around all his weaker spots first.

-Tyd9 suffers small dammege.
-Tyd9 has 2/4 turns left.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2007 9:45 pm

akarmaru reaches tyd9 and jumps in the air and trys to hit him in the air and jax is still running to get to tyd9
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 9:04 pm

The kick arives and hit's Tyd9's chin. It struck the shield and bounced off, luckily Jax arrives to reinforce.

-Tyd9 takes minor dammege.
-Tyd9 has 1/4 turn's left until move completion.
[That means Akarmaru posts, then I post.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next