The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_lcap13%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_lcap11%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_lcap6%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_lcap35%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_lcap10%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_lcapChuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Voting_barChuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_lcapChuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Voting_barChuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 25

Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 12:15 pm

As I start waking up I see Satune getting ahead. I think to myself, If I dispose of him there will be no compitition. So I jump from where I sleep, grab his ankles and yank him down to the ground, to start a brawl.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 12:45 pm

once full of energy I run the rest of some more. 250 meters then rests by means of sleeping.

I have 110 meters left to run untill river reached.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 2:37 pm

Sankay has 110 meters left until river is reached, followed by 2000 meters left to run.

Tyd9 and Satune have engaged into combat by Tyd9. There is 2 feet seperating them from each other. [0 turns to get across.]

Leaf and Mist rushed to each other, there combat suits waving slightly in the wind. Chakra spewing from there hands as they formed handseals in the lowest amount of time possible. In a moment Mist had raised his hands and a thick fog had came up around them both. Leaf's Hokage formed a string of handseals and the tiles of the floor lifted up, in effect to throw themselves towards Mist's Mizukage. Sand bounded from his chair as he was in his battle clothing in and instant.

"Shit, if I have to join this battle I will!"
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 2:43 pm

I thiken the bones in my left hand and make them come closer to my skin without using any time. Once the bones are hard as rock and closer to my skin I dash to Satune and punch his chest. I wisper when I get close to satune, "............."
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 4:33 pm

Satune, seeing Tyd9 coming with his fist ready to punch him, made a spiked Chakra wall in front of himself, and jumped a few steps backwards. Satune made a couple hand selfs, and put his hand in the air, Mist took the place of the air where Satune and Tyd9 were fighting. Satune then, taking the moment of being in the mist, made a thick lair of Chakra around of him self, and also made 2 long pointed sticks in each of his hands. Satune then rushed towards Tyd9, attempting to stab him in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 12:39 am

I have 240 energy so i run 110 meters then i rest by the means of resting by the river
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 2:59 pm

Sankay has 130 energy left and the river has been reached. With resting she restors 20% of her energy. 150 energy returned leaving Sankay with 280 energy points. (If wrong tell me.)

1/12

Tyd9 and Satune fight...
Tyd9 charged forth, his bony fist drove through the wall and tore it to shreds with hardly any dammege on Tyd9's fist, then Satune made mist overlap the arena. In this Tyd9 could not see and suffers from blindness. Satune jumped back again and made two long poles of chakra. Then Satune begun his rush for Tyd9 and passed him, his spike cut Tyd9 slightly but broke against the third layer of flesh. The other one missed. [somehow.]

Tyd9 Spent 2 rounds of 3.
-Weilds bone glove. (inside)
-Visibly weilds nothing.
-suffered minor dammege to his hand, NO bleeding.

Satune spent 4 rounds of 3, will be fatigued in the following turn by -1 energy.
-Weilds one chakra stick.
-Visibly weilds nothing. (to tyd9)
-Fatigued by -1 point.

Sand Performed, in turn, his own handseals and through a shuriken, it cloned it's self in the air and hit all the tiles with pinpoint accuracy. Mis turnd his right eye to face Sand with his chameleon eyes.

"You don't have to do this, Hokage-sama." Sand said to his friend. Leaf ggrunted and tore a sword from his clothing, the blade flew out and towards Mist. Sand didn't have enough time to react as the blade drove into Mist. The Mizukage fell to the ground. Blood spat out from his wound, wait, this blood was to... watery? It was a strange mixture of red and blue, withought changing colors, but actualy adding color hues.

Rain smiled as he was teh first of the three to understand what it meant.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 7:12 pm

(I wont be able to post for 10 days, ill be gone.)

Satune jumped backwards again, and extended the 2 sticks of Chakra to stab Tyd9 in the legs.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 11:30 am

I see Satune's move and go to blok with my arms while bones grow out of them so I can block without damege.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 5:43 pm

Sankay rested some more by the meens of sleeping
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 12:40 am

Sankay rests more with a 40% gain of energy, leaving her with 330 points of energy.

Tyd9 and Satune clash off as Satune's blade was jabbed towards Tyd9, the ninja attempted to bock swiftly but fog canceld out his vision. The single blade penetrated Tyd9's body with force. The ninja, Tyd9, was left with a minor bleeding wound from the blade of chakra..

2/12

Tyd9 uses 2 turns of 3.
-Tyd9 receives moderate dammege in his abs, bleeding minorly.
-Weilds bone gloves. (Inside)
-Weilds bone spikes on wrists.
-Visibly weilds bone spikes.

Satune used 2 rounds of 2.
-Satune received NO dammege.
-Satune weilds NO weapons.
-Satune's hidden mist has spent 2 of 6 turns.

Since Satune has left for a bit, he has told me to play for him, but to be reasonable.

Satune grinned at his bleeding opponent and took oppertunity to begin setting up a chakra trap. He placed his hands on the ground and focused 2 spikes of chakra into the ground.

The corpse of Mist jumped back up and exploded, water flew in every direction. An enourmes dragon burst from his chest and flew towards Sand and Leaf. "I'm sorry Kazekage-dono, but I have little choice." He [ushed his friend to the side and took another blade from his cloak, this time he formed a hand seal and then through it into the air.

The blade stoppe horizentaly in the air, pointing sideways. As if held by an invisible mouth. Rain smirked with savegery as he understood what it was first, again.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 12:05 pm

[ok insted of always posting 'i rest by the meens of sleeping'
can i just sleep until i have 500?]
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 3:14 pm

I jump up as high as I can into a tree and start to make some hand seals.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 3:22 pm

Sankay now has 460 points of energy.

Tyd9 and Satune continue fighting. 3/12.
The spikes where forced into the ground as Tyd9 jumped into a tree to form hanseals.

-Satune uses 2 rounds of 3.
-Nothing happend to Satune.

Tyd9 uses 2 of three turns.
-Tyd9 has a secret jutsu ready.

Satune saw his opponent jump into a tree within all of the mist, he readyed an extra two spikes into the ground. As he sent one of them racing towards the tree his opponent remained perched within. The spike shot out to jab Tyd9.

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 10:53 pm

I rest some more by the means of sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 7:36 pm

When the spikes hit Tyd9, Satune drew his sword and jumped to the tree he was in, Satune then started hacking at Tyd9.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 12:57 pm

a cloud of smoke came out of the tree when you hit it with the spike. Then I see you go for your sword and come out of the tree, I run at you with full force as I pull a bone out of my arm to use as a sword.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 2:36 pm

Sankay now has 645 energy points.

[This battle will continue old style, since we can't just change it.]

The spike tears a hole in Tyd9's clone as it is thrown into peices, followed by a cloud of smoke. Bursting through the cloud, Tyd9 ran towards Satune. The bone sword and large weapon clashed, only to make Tyd9 dissapoear into a cloud of smoke.

Tyd9 Is hidden...

Satune uses 3 of 3 turns.
Killed 2 clones of ???

The blade in the sky slowly turend to face Leaf's Hokage. He opend his eyes wide as he understood, and at the perfect time. He twist his body to the sided and dodged the blade that came to him like a bullet. It crashed evily into the ground and broke several tiles, then where it was Mists Mizukage appeared and grabbed it's handel. In one quick swing, the blade spun towards the Hokage. The Kazekage reacted and formed a long series of heand seals. Then jumped in the way of the blade. He was cleaved in half. His upperbody fell to crash into the ground, followed by his legs.

But a cloud of smoke took his place as a log split into two took his position. The Kazekage appeared on a pole and took 4 shuriken into hand. He readied to throw them, then 4 exploding tags strategicaly placed exploded under the Mizukage. Peices of water flew in every direction. The cruel Mizukage appeared behind Sand's Kazekage. A kunai wizzed through his head and he fell to the ground. When he struck teh floor a pile of water took his place.

Leaf cursed and looked aorund franticaly. "Dammit, where the hell is he?" His kunai bounced against the ground, then the wire system attached to his wrist dragged the kunai back to his hand. Rain couldn't help it anymore, this was now about to turn into a four way battle royal.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 5:10 pm

I swim across the river then rest by the means of sleeping.

( 145 + 40% = 203 )
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 4:42 pm

(My Mist is still there right?)
(sorry forgot that I left my sword at the start of the race.)

Satune made some hand seals discretely, and body flickered a little ways away from the place where they were fighting. Satune then made Chakra spikes go into the ground, that would stab Tyd9 if Satune saw him.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 11:59 pm

Sankay now has 205 energy points.

Satune forms a few handseals as he appears a little away, but then realizes that his sword was now in his hands, something suspicious was going on. Satune had used the sword to destroy the clone, so someone must have placed it on his back before the fight.

[Don't worry, I just remembered something important about this.]

-Tyd9 uses 0 of 3 turns. [PM me secret actions and I will make a new post.]
-Remaisn hidden with ??? clones.

-Satune uses 2 of 3 turns.
-Flickers away 50 feet. [PM me to change that.]
-Keeps eye out for Tyd9, because of search notes down the surroundings:

Trees fill the sides of the path, the occasional animal flees in fear of you, an attantive rabbit stay's near the road, either courages or dumb. More animals can be seen in the forest, sometimes turning there heads to the battle, then to bend down and eat grass. The ground was hard, and Satune could feel his chakra strong, like roots under a tree. A hyuuga, byakugan, user could spot them crawling through the ground.

Mist reapeared, he was massivly higher up then any other Kage. The master ninja formed a list of hand seals, bit his thumb, and slid it along the tatoo on his arm. A small ball of blue fell from the sky. Leaf launched his kunai towards it, splitting it in half, the demoic ball fell to the ground, dead already. But as the Mizuakge landed, he laughed. "You can't kill Mizu so easily!"

The two balls of blue grew to become the same size as it previously was, funny story was it was only the size of a head. The two head sized balls inflated themselves. Then when they where the size of two heads, they split again, now there where four blue things the size of heads. The hidden village of Mists Mizukagve laughed harder as they came to the attack. One of them bounced towards Sand, he spun his fist and stuck it swiftly, the lightning quick jab launched it to peices everywhere. Maybe bing that small it wouldn't recover. But he was wrong as the large amount of peices on the ground grew all larger and now... there was 11 small blue things the size of heads.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 9:40 am

'If I have gotten my sword back, that means he got his armor back' Satune thought to himself, looking directly at the little bunny that was just standing there. Satune had 5 spikes rooted through the ground around him, 'just to be sure,' Satune made a slight movement, and sent 2 of the spikes that were the closest to the bunny that was not running away, and made sure that his back side was defended from any attack. Satune made sure that both of the spikes impaled the bunny through the feet in case it was him, Satune could question him about why he attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 3:49 pm

I rest by the means of sleaping.

[205 + 40% = 285]

Last edited by on Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 11:47 am

[Tyd9 isn't posting, I'll just continue withought him posting.]

Sankay now has 285 energy points.

A figure appeared behind Satune as the bunny exploded into a pile of smoke. He placed a kunai to his neck then spoke. "Tyd dosn't have his armor, I brought you your sword." He sounded like an extremly serious ninja. "Kill him." He snikered like a clown then vanished as if he was an illusion..

THe Hokage bounced into the air and blew a torrent of fire at where all the kages where standing, Rain teleported from his seat, but he had to watch the battle. Mist flung himself into the air and launched several ice senbon at the Hokage. The hit him and he flew to the ground, but his fire obliterated all of the water things. But the slightest remains went together to form one blue ball. It grew then split, grew then split in an extremly long repeatitive list.

The balls over came Sand as he faught them off, swinging a pole staff at extreme speed and launching theire bits in every direction. He found that this wasn't going to be enough as he bounded into the air and used transform on his pole, he made it extremly long and stood on top of it. Lookign down to the balls of water under him, Fire and Sand each knew what had to be done.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 9:04 pm

I'm still hidden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next