The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_lcap13%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_lcap11%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_lcap35%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_lcapChuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Voting_barChuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_lcapChuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Voting_barChuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 8:43 pm

Tyd9's armor is done but he still can't move till next turn, this Jax is ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Ninja Scroll
Name: Mamoru
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 8:52 pm

jax runs at tyd9s stomach and akarmaru tried to attack him in his head
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 5:32 pm

[maybe you should post pone till suta come's back because tyd9 can't do this and be the admin at the same time. you e when can delete this message when suta comes back]
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 5:41 pm

Ok well since nothing can happen while Suta is gone i'm giving everone a break. Just pretend there was a pause between the two battles. So after Satune Tarn and that CPU, and before me and Arkarmaru. So ya go train or whatever.

But if some one want's to be in charge of the battle between me and Arkarmaru we can move on with the exam.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 9:26 pm

OMG it`s the ghost of Suta coming to save the day! (But just for this one day)

Akarmaru spun in the air and struck Tyd9 in the face, but his foot was sent off by hard bone armor, Jax went to the stomach with his shoulder, this pushing them both - Tyd9 and Jax - violently back.

(there is no break between the battle, I will be back shortly but until then the Ghost of Suta will conduct this battle.)
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 29, 2007 1:08 pm

[continue the battle from where you left off is what i would say]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 29, 2007 6:39 pm

[We can resume the battle.]
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 8:02 pm

I jump up and hit Jax with my bone sword using my speed and a spin. On that same spin I aim for Arkarmaru with my other bone sword.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 8:10 pm

The less evadeful Tyd9 didn't manege more than a 360. He flung up and spun his first blade at Jax, it missed with flying colors.

Sadly Akarmaru wasn't as lucky as it tumbled around and struck him just under the knee cap. Sending him towards the ground in a light spray of blood.

-Tyd9 is slowed by Armor, loses 2 moves, only has one.
-Jax takes minor dammege to his back from the fall onto the ground.
-Akarmaru takes moderate dammege to left leg, right under the knee.
-Akarmaru loses 1 turn of movement for the upcoming 4 rounds.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 8:42 pm

crap it

akarmaru put his hand on his knee and told jax to go at the stamp and that he will try to distrack tyd9 and then akarmaru tried to go and get his kunai
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2007 5:20 pm

I jump at Arkarmaru with my bone swords trying to slash him. As for Jax getting the stamp, have fun it's in my bone armour.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2007 5:26 pm

[I read back and the stamp in his bone armor is true.]

Jax reached the pedestal but realized nothing was on it, he looked franticaly in the surroundings. As for Akarmaru He reached into his pocket and took out a kunai. Tyd9 came over and spun his sword at him.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2007 8:55 am

After I finish my swing. I jump back is far as I can, in one jump, and throw my bone swords at him one at a time. One at his torso, and one at his lower leg.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2007 6:14 pm

akarmaru trys to roll away and jax trys to jump on tyd9s back to save akarmaru
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2007 10:33 pm

Tyd9 jumps back and throws the blades. They both miss but one of them skids Akarmaru's side, wright under his chest.

It opens a vicious wound that immediatly begins to blead.

Akarmaru reachs his back and pounces, he wraps his arms and legs around Tyd9.

-Akarmaru suffers moderate dammege to his side.
-Jax is pinning Tyd9, who suffers a -2 movement for next round.
-Tyd9 suffers no dammege, has 0/1 turns for next round.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2007 5:06 pm

jax i hope that you will stay not hurt and tyd9 be ready to be hurt

akarmaru trys to get to his feet and run and punch tyd9 in the face and also jax trys to tightin his hold on tyd9
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2007 5:26 pm

I put both my hands together, use them as a block from arkarmaru's attack, after swing behind my head to hit jax of my back. Once that is over with, I jump in the air and while going up I use clone jutsu to make 10 me's fall to the ground to suround Arkamaru and Jax.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2007 5:49 pm

Sadly Tyd9 could not move, becasue of the tightend grip, Akarmar uadvand and struck Tyd9 in the figure. But no pain was visible, except maybe to Akarmaru.

-Tyd9 suffers no dammege, has for next round 0/1 movement.
-Akarmaru suffers minor dammege to his fist.
-Akarmaru suffers minor bleeding dammege to his bleeding side.
-Jax suffers no dammege.
-Jax has a possiblity to keep Tyd9 gripped for 1/2 turns left.

[I just invented this last one today so I will make it come into effect in this battle]

-Akarmaru and jax suffer modererate dammege to there hand for savegery default brought on by: Man Beast Clone.
-Akarmaru and Jax's han bleeding slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2007 6:27 pm

akarmaru thought of a plan and mouthed it to jax and then jax tried to punch tyd9 in the back of the head and akarmaru tried to hit tyd9 in the front of the face and he put one of his hands over his cut
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2007 8:02 am

I jump out of the way, using all my speed and power, of the punches from my two opponents, and use clone jutsu to make 10 me's circle Arkarmaru and Jax.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2007 8:10 am

Tyd9 flings himself through the air and evades the attack with slow majesty, just by chance.

Akarmaru and Jax whizz by each other and landed on the ground.

And then the clones circled as one of them ran away.

Last edited by on Fri May 04, 2007 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2007 6:46 pm

akarmaru and jax jump in the air also and akarmaru ripped off some of his shirt and tied it where his cut is and then tried to hit tyd9 in the leg and jax went for the face
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2007 11:42 am

All of the me's that are sournding you, once you land, jump at you with closed fists.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2007 1:19 pm

Ya, so all of the ones surrounding attack. Only all to strike, this attack would have caused massive amount of dammege, had it not been that they were all clones. The only one left was running away, towards the gate!

-The Tyd9 running at the gate is 60 feet from the gate.
-Akarmar uand jax are 100 feet away.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 6:18 pm

then akarmaru tells jax to throw him then jax does and akarmaru is flying at tyd9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.   Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuunin exam: A chance of redeption! Calling all villages.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next