The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_lcapNaruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Voting_barNaruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_lcapNaruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Voting_barNaruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]

Go down 
+8
crushy
Grayfox
Seigeti
Mamoru
Sankay
Nai
Suta
Satune Tarn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Who had the sadest story
Naruto
Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Gaara
Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Sasuke
Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Sakura
Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Choji [they didn't let him eat in class!!!]
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Back

AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2007 6:48 pm

Good question!

If its not Harem no jutsu (The one were he makes tones of clones and they all use oriok no jutsu.)

It probably has something to do with clones and Oriok... Naruto isn't much of a genjutsu person...
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2007 11:15 pm

right... ya...i'm not so exited...
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2007 11:43 pm

Ha ha ha! Don't worry he probably won't get to use it!
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2007 11:52 pm

huh (that was a close one!)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 12:00 am

I have come to the conclusion that all the Akatsuki Vs all the Juuibi would win... what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 12:05 am

ok...
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 12:07 am

what does anyone else think?
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 12:24 am

Juuibi no doubt about it, Akatuski may have good people, but they cant take 9 demons at the same time, i mean they have to sent 2 members to take out one guy.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 12:31 am

But Deidara took out Gaara on his own and how many Akatsuki are there?

Itachi
Kisame
Deidara
Zetsu
The Hidden One
That big guy that shikamaru ( I think) Kills

If i missed anyone tell me.

Ok so 6 Vs 9 If Deidara can take out Gaara on his own, and apparently humans can control the jinchuriki better then them themselves can. Thus meaning that They could beat them.

O right i forgot!

Orochimaru Razz tongue
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 12:37 am

the members are (to lazy to check which ones you missed):

Diedara
Sasori
Itachi
Kisame
Hidan
Zestu
Tobi
Kakuzu
Leader of group
Unknown Member
Orochimaru (former member)

Diedara may of taken out garra, but got his arm ripped off, but Garra was had only the one tailed demon in him, and theres another 8 more that the demon inside is way stronger that Garra's.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 12:45 am

did he get both arms or just one? for if it was only one, then that means he could go lose his other arm caprturing the beasts. Not to mention Itachi alone oculd get the nine-tails and more.

Hidan! Thats his name!

And is Toby realy a member or is he just part of that akatsuki video thing.

Zetsu: No Toby you can't join!
Toby: Aww but I found this ring i Found!
Zetsu: Well i geuss Toby is a good boy!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! ROFLMFAOSBMCNALLHIDI!!!
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 12:51 am

yea Diedara got both of his arms ripped off, one by garras sand, and the other by Kakashi's Myngekio (dunno if i spellted it right). I highly doubt that Itachi could keep up with the Kubbi, if the Kubbi somehow broke the seals on Naruto's body and escaped. The point of the Akatsuki is to bring the person with the demon back to there hideout alive, so they can extract the demon from the body, killing the human holding the demon. and yea Tobi is really a part of Akatsuki, after Sasori dies, he takes Sasori place, teaming with Diedara, Tobi even finds Sasori's ring.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 12:57 am

huh... is it like Obito reincaranted? And I think its spelt Mange|whatever

So both huh... well i know there intentions but Itachi and Kisame should be able to get hold of Cubi... I mean Naruto can use its chakra better then it can!
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 9:52 am

Diedara lost both arms, but Kakuzu sewed them back on. I still think Kubbi would win, i mean it pretty much destroyed all of Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 1:14 pm

Whos Kakuzu? Anyways Is Tobi And Obito have some sort of relation. (as in the same persone)
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 4:40 pm

Kakuzu is that guy with like 5 hearts, he uses some iron skin jutsu to make him unpenetrable. No Tobi has nothing to do with Obito.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 4:57 pm

OK! and thats who the guy with five hearts is? ok now i know his name. But back to the subject, If he was unpenetrable then could a four tailed turtle or cat or wever beat him?
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 6:02 pm

Its 2 tailed can, and a 3 tailed turtle. And i think that Kakashi somehow broke through Kakuzu's iron skin with Chidori, but that might not be the case
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 7:22 pm

i thought he used twin lightning blade
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 7:33 pm

he probably did, i have no idea
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 9:02 pm

Ya hitting the same spot twice could do major dammege to any defense. Do you think it could break through Shukaku, ultimate defence?
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 9:58 pm

of cource, Sasuke had to run down a wall to attain the amount of power to break it, but i think that 2 hits would be stronger than thet, plus Kakashi's Chidori is way stronger than Sasuke's.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 10:09 pm

No I meen the Shukaku's absolute defense, the technique Gaara uses against Kimimaro.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 10:12 pm

o, no way, Kakashi could probably do as much damage to that thing as Kimimaro did, maby a bit more, then again Kakashi would be smart enough to go around it.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 10:15 pm

Kimimaro couldn't go around it. His whip (Spine) was traveling threw it, so he wouldhave had to let it go, but that would leave him open for another attack.

One thing I don't like is how they beat him.

First Gaara's low on chakra, then Kimimaro uses this crazy bonefieald jutsu (Dance of the young ferns i think) and right when he comes out to kill them. BANG! He stopps dead in his tracks, bleeding by his mouth, dead. Damn I hate that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]   Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Shippuuden [Anime Spoilers only]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next