The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Training strength from feeble to weak Vote_lcap20%Training strength from feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Training strength from feeble to weak Vote_lcap13%Training strength from feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Training strength from feeble to weak Vote_lcap11%Training strength from feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Training strength from feeble to weak Vote_lcap6%Training strength from feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Training strength from feeble to weak Vote_lcap35%Training strength from feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Training strength from feeble to weak Vote_lcap4%Training strength from feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Training strength from feeble to weak Vote_lcap10%Training strength from feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Training strength from feeble to weak Vote_lcapTraining strength from feeble to weak Voting_barTraining strength from feeble to weak Vote_rcap 
Zach
Training strength from feeble to weak Vote_lcapTraining strength from feeble to weak Voting_barTraining strength from feeble to weak Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Training strength from feeble to weak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Ninja Scroll
Name: Mitchell Aburame
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 1

Training strength from feeble to weak Empty
PostSubject: Training strength from feeble to weak   Training strength from feeble to weak EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 8:47 am

Mitchell wakes up early in the morning feeling sore for no apparent reason.He thinks to himself about what he should do today..."i need to train my strength or I aint gettin anything done ever..." He gets dressed and walks out of the front door hoping for the best... He walks around the village gazing at everything thats happening, so much so early in the morning...eventually just sits down on the road somewhere...He thinks... about diffrent things just sitting there thinking almost as if he were in a form of meditation...almost like he was expecting someone...

[100 words counted]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Training strength from feeble to weak   Training strength from feeble to weak EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 7:18 pm

You don't actually train from feeble to weak anymore, now you train in stat numbers, so 100 words is 2 stat points, so I'll mark that.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Training chakra   Training strength from feeble to weak EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 9:41 pm

[training chakra 8 training points]

I wake up in the morning after a long rest... for some reason i feel exhausted even though i had slept for at least 10 hours i put this out of my mind and get up running out of the inn fealing refresed.
[43]
I run out to a river and sit in with my legs crossed... I begin a special form of meditation that lets me realease my chakra and recall after that i send my chakra to diffrent parts of my body until I feel i have done enough training in meditation.[50]

I stand up and run to a tree nearby, I concentrate some of my chakra into my fist being carful not to use up even a little bit to much, I hit the tree so that i don't damage myself or the tree but can still feel the power of how much chakra i use.[55]

The tree begins to snap... " woops I might have over done it just a little... " The tree falls and i quickly dash out of the way " well add destruction to nature to my list of felonys haha... " after that i follow the river in curiousity of discoveration... i soon come to a waterfall and realize im at the top not the bottom... I have to act quickly as by the time i realize this i'm already close enough to die if i don't react quickly so I immediately spin around and concentrate sixty percent of my chakra in to my feet and begin running backwards, while having the chance to just jump onto dry land i figure its better training to challange myself, i do this until i reach a big rock and decide that i have gone far enough, when i look back i notice i cant even begin to see the drop. [ 154 ]

I begin to walk back to the inn and rest, thinking about how i nearly died twice in a row... [20]

322 words total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training strength from feeble to weak   Training strength from feeble to weak EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 8:00 pm

Not enough words.
Back to top Go down
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training strength from feeble to weak   Training strength from feeble to weak EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 8:05 pm

isnt it 50 words for one stat up?
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training strength from feeble to weak   Training strength from feeble to weak EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 10:41 pm

50 X 8 = 400

You have 322 words
Back to top Go down
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training strength from feeble to weak   Training strength from feeble to weak EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:13 am

Actually i was just saying how many i had at that time, I wasnt sure how many words i would type so i just said how many and thot id let you do the after math
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training strength from feeble to weak   Training strength from feeble to weak EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:37 pm

Training accepted, for 6 chakra points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training strength from feeble to weak   Training strength from feeble to weak Empty

Back to top Go down

Training strength from feeble to weak
Page 1 of 1