The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Training Strength Feeble to weak Vote_lcap20%Training Strength Feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Training Strength Feeble to weak Vote_lcap13%Training Strength Feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Training Strength Feeble to weak Vote_lcap11%Training Strength Feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Training Strength Feeble to weak Vote_lcap6%Training Strength Feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Training Strength Feeble to weak Vote_lcap35%Training Strength Feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Training Strength Feeble to weak Vote_lcap4%Training Strength Feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Training Strength Feeble to weak Vote_lcap10%Training Strength Feeble to weak Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Training Strength Feeble to weak Vote_lcapTraining Strength Feeble to weak Voting_barTraining Strength Feeble to weak Vote_rcap 
Zach
Training Strength Feeble to weak Vote_lcapTraining Strength Feeble to weak Voting_barTraining Strength Feeble to weak Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Training Strength Feeble to weak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Ninja Scroll
Name: Mamoru
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 5

Training Strength Feeble to weak Empty
PostSubject: Training Strength Feeble to weak   Training Strength Feeble to weak EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 5:56 pm

akarmaru wakes up from his foot getting healed then he walks outside without his crutches and goes to the place he usually trains and when he is there he grabs his dog and does man-beast clone and tells jax "jax lets play catch with a big rock ok"jax looks over at akarmaru and says "ok lets do it thats fine with me"then akarmaru goes and grabs a rock and walks to the place that they are going to play catch then he gets on his hands and kicks the rock up in the air then akarmaru jumps up and punches it over to jax and jax catches it and punches the bottom of it stright up then he jumps up and while he is up there he hits and akarmaru tries to catch it and just barely catches it after that he jumps up in the air and does a granny shot and makes it fly up way in the air and when jax looks up to try to see it the sun shines in his eyes and he covers his eyes then he smells the rock so he puts his hands out and catches it then he throws the rock like a baseball and tries to hit akarmaru dead in the chest which it does and it knocks him to the ground almost knocking him out then akarmaru gets up and starts laughing which he doesnt understand why because he just got hurt then he looks at a feild then he walks over to it with jax still in man-beast clone and when he is over there he hears rushing water so he turns around and sees a water wall then he turns around again and sees another water wall he looked in all directions and saw water walls exept for at the top so he and jax both jump out and when they are out they see someone doing handseals looking at them then they see that the person a has a mist headband and akarmaru and jax run at the person but the person does great exploding current and barely misses akarmaru and jax because they jumped to the sides and then akarmaru and jax started running at the person again and they slamed him together with their nails in him then akarmaru said "why are you here"the person says "the reason i am here is to kill the hokage because we are at war with you but since i cant kill you i dont think i can kill the hokage"then akarmaru hits the person on the side of the head and knocks him out then he brings him to the police department and then he goes outside dispells his jutsu and then goes home and goes to sleep and while he is dreaming he gets one of the weridest dreams he has ever had he sees this weris jutsu with a double headed wolf and another one one that envoles useing only chakra that could kill or destroy anything but the move isnt very strong with the user right now and when akarmaru walks up to help the person he tries to help him but cant even touch him and after that he wakes up and says to jax "have you ever had a dream were you see jutsus" jax looks up surprised what akarmaru just said and says "no i havent had one like that why did you just have one" akarmaru nodded and went back to sleep feeling very werid

Last edited by on Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Training Strength Feeble to weak   Training Strength Feeble to weak EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 8:02 pm

This probably has enouph words to raise your stat but when I read it its not valid.

1: What grudge does the waterfall village have against Leaf.

2: I have never heard of those jutsus, but I'm pretty sure that if you faught a man that new this blizzard technique. You would probably die.

3: Man-Beast mimicry is a jutsu that costs a large amount of chakra on Jax's part to maintain. Thus using it then not being tired is almost impossible, wihtought high stamina.

I would like you to rewrite this post please before it is rated.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Strength Feeble to weak   Training Strength Feeble to weak EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 8:53 pm

did i change it good enough
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Strength Feeble to weak   Training Strength Feeble to weak EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 9:12 pm

No Water dragon jutsu is an A ranked jutsu, the earth wall jutsu is B ranked. Leaf and Waterfall are not at war, it would say something like that.

Sorry for the incoveniance but please fix your post again.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Strength Feeble to weak   Training Strength Feeble to weak EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 10:25 pm

ok i changed it again
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Strength Feeble to weak   Training Strength Feeble to weak EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 10:32 pm

huh... I could dance colors around you the whole day, but I'm not in the mood, just make the next one not as weird as this one...

Word count: 462... not 500... so edit this again or you won't get the stats.
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Strength Feeble to weak   Training Strength Feeble to weak EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 10:52 pm

Changed it again and next time i wont make it werid okay
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training Strength Feeble to weak   Training Strength Feeble to weak EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 10:58 pm

Good, word count : 586 you can change your strength from feeble to weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Strength Feeble to weak   Training Strength Feeble to weak Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Strength Feeble to weak
Page 1 of 1