The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Sesmois Jutsu Training Vote_lcap20%Sesmois Jutsu Training Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Sesmois Jutsu Training Vote_lcap13%Sesmois Jutsu Training Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Sesmois Jutsu Training Vote_lcap11%Sesmois Jutsu Training Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Sesmois Jutsu Training Vote_lcap6%Sesmois Jutsu Training Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Sesmois Jutsu Training Vote_lcap35%Sesmois Jutsu Training Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Sesmois Jutsu Training Vote_lcap4%Sesmois Jutsu Training Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Sesmois Jutsu Training Vote_lcap10%Sesmois Jutsu Training Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Sesmois Jutsu Training Vote_lcapSesmois Jutsu Training Voting_barSesmois Jutsu Training Vote_rcap 
Zach
Sesmois Jutsu Training Vote_lcapSesmois Jutsu Training Voting_barSesmois Jutsu Training Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Sesmois Jutsu Training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sesmois

sesmois

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Ninja Scroll
Name:
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 1

Sesmois Jutsu Training Empty
PostSubject: Sesmois Jutsu Training   Sesmois Jutsu Training EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:38 am

itīs Sunday Morning and sesmois is still asleep his Mom called him
"-Hey son itīs time for breakfast and donīt forget you are going to train!"
Sesmois quickly getīs up ,take a bath ,washe is teeth and the n he dressīs up and go eat the breakfast after he eat he says:
"-Mom i am going to train do not wait for me to eat i will eat something later."
Sesmois quickly leaves his home in the direction of the training field.No one theres.Sesmois is surprised but bether to him more silence says he.
Sesmois startīs concentrating his chakra in his body a blue light appers at his body.Then he starts maiing some hand signs and then he says
"-Sexy No Justu" then he transforms ,he had bringed a mirror and he saw hymself to the mirror.Horrible Women he says.He transforms back and then he tries again horrible and then it was for 3hours and half he give up from that jutsu and start training hard.First some push-ups
-Puufh,Huuhh,Pufff,Huuhh...then it was for some time then he started running around the trees for get quicker and then he punches a tree to improve strenght.He was injured in the arm but he took a Little of water by the river and then continued practicing.He tried to do the Mist Jutsu of hiding in the Mist then he tried for hours and he make it correctly 3times he Knwoed that he had to train more to complete use of that Jutsu and he trained more 5 hours and it was completed the training he could use the Jutsu of hidding in the mist.He got home told his mom and eated and got to sleep very happy.

Words Count:614
Jutsu learned:Jutsu of hide in the Mist.
Back to top Go down
sesmois

sesmois

Ninja Scroll
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Jutsu Training   Sesmois Jutsu Training EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:56 pm

Sesmois second Training Session:

On Sunday morning (the day after his first training session) sesmois woke up, got dressed and had breakfast. After breakfast he went out to his usual training spot to train. "OK!" thinked to himself "today! im gonna work on my speed, strength and nin-jutsu!" Sesmois runned to a tree and put a paper target on it. "OK! i shall practice my aim AND my speed!" Sesmois said as he smiled to himself. Sesmois ran from one end to the other of the training area and halfway through he threw his kunai at the target... it hit one ring away from the bullseye! he kept repeating the kunai/speed training until he got it right.. "OK! i will just do a few push-ups and sit-ups!" Sesmois said as he went down to the ground and did some push-ups... after 100 push-ups he did 100 sit-ups. "wow!"Sesmois said as he puffed heavily "some nin-jutsu training will be good for me!" So then Sesmois formed a handseal and called "TRANSFORMATION JUTSU!" he then transformed into one of his teachers. "cool! i think ive got the hang of the transformation jutsu!" Sesmois said happily, he transformed back into himself and said "OK! lets practice another!" Sesmois made a handseal and said to himself "CLONE JUTSU!" a clone then appeared next to him... and the clone was perfect! "yes! now i have got this jutsu in perfect condition too! now... i will still need this clone to practice my next jutsu..." Sesmois said as he looked at his clone. Sesmois handed the Kunai to his clone and said "OK! clone go over there and throw the kunai at me" Sesmois said as he pointed to a tree about 10 feet away "OK Sesmois!" the clone said as it ran to the destination Sesmois pointed out. It thew the Kunai, the Kunai cut through the wind towardsSesmois, but Sesmois was already forming handseals and as soon as the Kunai hit him Zach turned into a log. "Cool! all my academy jutsus are now mastered" Sesmois said as he made the clone dissapear. Sesmois picked up his kunai from the log and walked home. At home he eated and then he got to bed happy.

word count: 385 words
1 Training Point to Speed
1 Training Point to Strength
1 Training Point to Stamina
1 Training Point to Nin-Jutsu
Back to top Go down
sesmois

sesmois

Ninja Scroll
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Jutsu Training   Sesmois Jutsu Training EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:18 pm

d-rank ability(beginner pupeter)

After a few days from the training Sesmois woke up and felt like he could learn the ability he has been wanting to learn for some months ... Sesmois had breakfast that morning and he asked his Grandfather "Gran, could I borrow one of your puppets?" Sesmois smiled and Grandfather said "i think you can try the ability to be a beginner puppeteer?... beacause I think you could! sure... borrow Xainipu" Sesmois gasped and said "Xainipu? but that was the pupper you receive in your birthday puppet! I dont want to break it!" "Xainipu will be fine! just go!"Sesmois GrandFather said "cool!"Sesmois said as he went to grab his dads puppet very excitedly (because Xainipu was his favourite that his GrandFather had, even though it was the weakest it was his favourite), he grabbed Xainipu and went to the training grounds. As soon as he got there he started trying to learn the ability. "OK!" Sesmois said as he put Xainipu down "Xainipu I hope you can cooperate with me!" Sesmois said as he tried to cast chakra strings to control Xainipu, Sesmois tried to move Xainipu arms... but Xainipu didnt budge.
Sesmois in frustration connected chakra strings to Xainipu and tried to move Xainipu arms (again) but failed. He connected chakra strings again but this time while connecting he noticed that all of the strings snapped after about 3 seconds on the puppet. That was what was wrong! there wasnt enough chakra in the strings! Sesmois put alot more chakra onto the strings and they connected! he tried to make Xainipu head move but it only moved about 1 quater of an inch!!! "whats wrong this time..." Sesmois while he analyzed his strings... and then he stopped because he found the problem! there was too much chakra in the strings! the huge amount of chakra made the strings too stiff to move! he disconnected the strings and re-connected them with a bit less chakra than before. When they were re-connected Sesmois tried to make Xainipu head move... and it did! Xainipu head turned around and it faced Sesmois. Sesmois was so happy that he screamed "YYYYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!! YES! YYEESS!!! I did it!". Sesmois started playing around with Xainipu, Xainipu jump around and on trees, he made Xainipu fly around, he made him punch and kick stuff. After playing around with Xainipu sesmois said to himself "now... to work out some of your secret weapons" sesmois pulled a few of the strings and Xainipu chest opened up to reveal a senbon launcher, the launcher shot tons of senbon at sesmois but luckily sesmois did a quick substitution as he got hit. sesmois sighed of relief as he saw the log covered with senbon and said "lucky I knew the substitution jutsu!" After practicing with the puppet for an hour he went to get his dad so he could show him he mastered the puppet jutsu! When he got his grandfather Sesmois showed him what he could do with Xainipu. After amazing his grandfather sesmois said "how did I do?" sesmois grandfather smiled and said "YOU DID GREAT! you can have Xainipu now!" Sesmois gasped and asked "WWHHHAATT?? REALLY!!!!????" sesmois grandfather said "sure! you have mastered him very easily! its like you were always MEANT to have Xainipu! plus... he was my first puppet... now he can be your first puppet!" sesmois was still shocked, he stood there shocked for a few seconds and finaly said "THANK YOU grandfather!" he then hugged his grandfather with happiness. sesmois went home with his grandfather (while carrying Xainipu). At home he had dinner and then went to his bedroom to wrap Xainipu up in bandages so he can carry Xainipu around much more easily. sesmois then went to sleep feeling VERY happy with himslef.

Word Count: 634 words
Used 40 Jutsu Points to Learn D-Ranked Ability "Begginer Puppeteer"
Gained Begginer Puppet Called "Xainipu"
Xainipu Stats:
Begginer Puppet: Xainipu

Construct: Wood (it also wears a huge black cloak)

Special:
openable chest (chest can slide open to reveal two needle attachments)

Weapons:
needle attachment (fully loaded)
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male
Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kimmimaro
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Jutsu Training   Sesmois Jutsu Training EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:37 pm

(i dosent work that way, u need a certain amount of words to learn a jutsu.
Back to top Go down
sesmois

sesmois

Ninja Scroll
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Jutsu Training   Sesmois Jutsu Training EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:45 pm

what?how much^?
Back to top Go down
sesmois

sesmois

Ninja Scroll
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Jutsu Training   Sesmois Jutsu Training EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:47 pm

Hey i have saw some posts and one it has this system and He passed and got the tecquinices.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Jutsu Training   Sesmois Jutsu Training EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:50 am

sesmois wrote:
d-rank ability(beginner pupeter)

After a few days from the training Sesmois woke up and felt like he could learn the ability he has been wanting to learn for some months ... Sesmois had breakfast that morning and he asked his Grandfather "Gran, could I borrow one of your puppets?" Sesmois smiled and Grandfather said "i think you can try the ability to be a beginner puppeteer?... beacause I think you could! sure... borrow Xainipu" Sesmois gasped and said "Xainipu? but that was the pupper you receive in your birthday puppet! I dont want to break it!" "Xainipu will be fine! just go!"Sesmois GrandFather said "cool!"Sesmois said as he went to grab his dads puppet very excitedly (because Xainipu was his favourite that his GrandFather had, even though it was the weakest it was his favourite), he grabbed Xainipu and went to the training grounds. As soon as he got there he started trying to learn the ability. "OK!" Sesmois said as he put Xainipu down "Xainipu I hope you can cooperate with me!" Sesmois said as he tried to cast chakra strings to control Xainipu, Sesmois tried to move Xainipu arms... but Xainipu didnt budge.
Sesmois in frustration connected chakra strings to Xainipu and tried to move Xainipu arms (again) but failed. He connected chakra strings again but this time while connecting he noticed that all of the strings snapped after about 3 seconds on the puppet. That was what was wrong! there wasnt enough chakra in the strings! Sesmois put alot more chakra onto the strings and they connected! he tried to make Xainipu head move but it only moved about 1 quater of an inch!!! "whats wrong this time..." Sesmois while he analyzed his strings... and then he stopped because he found the problem! there was too much chakra in the strings! the huge amount of chakra made the strings too stiff to move! he disconnected the strings and re-connected them with a bit less chakra than before. When they were re-connected Sesmois tried to make Xainipu head move... and it did! Xainipu head turned around and it faced Sesmois. Sesmois was so happy that he screamed "YYYYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!! YES! YYEESS!!! I did it!". Sesmois started playing around with Xainipu, Xainipu jump around and on trees, he made Xainipu fly around, he made him punch and kick stuff. After playing around with Xainipu sesmois said to himself "now... to work out some of your secret weapons" sesmois pulled a few of the strings and Xainipu chest opened up to reveal a senbon launcher, the launcher shot tons of senbon at sesmois but luckily sesmois did a quick substitution as he got hit. sesmois sighed of relief as he saw the log covered with senbon and said "lucky I knew the substitution jutsu!" After practicing with the puppet for an hour he went to get his dad so he could show him he mastered the puppet jutsu! When he got his grandfather Sesmois showed him what he could do with Xainipu. After amazing his grandfather sesmois said "how did I do?" sesmois grandfather smiled and said "YOU DID GREAT! you can have Xainipu now!" Sesmois gasped and asked "WWHHHAATT?? REALLY!!!!????" sesmois grandfather said "sure! you have mastered him very easily! its like you were always MEANT to have Xainipu! plus... he was my first puppet... now he can be your first puppet!" sesmois was still shocked, he stood there shocked for a few seconds and finaly said "THANK YOU grandfather!" he then hugged his grandfather with happiness. sesmois went home with his grandfather (while carrying Xainipu). At home he had dinner and then went to his bedroom to wrap Xainipu up in bandages so he can carry Xainipu around much more easily. sesmois then went to sleep feeling VERY happy with himslef.

Word Count: 634 words
Used 40 Jutsu Points to Learn D-Ranked Ability "Begginer Puppeteer"
Gained Begginer Puppet Called "Xainipu"
Xainipu Stats:
Begginer Puppet: Xainipu

Construct: Wood (it also wears a huge black cloak)

Special:
openable chest (chest can slide open to reveal two needle attachments)

Weapons:

Shocked did... did you... u r copying my training post and changing the names!!! THATS CHEATING!!!!!!!! Y DUDE??? U ALSO MADE YOUR PUPPET HAVE THE SAME STATS AS MINE!!!!! ITS OBVIOUS TOO!!!! just make up your own training sessions instead of copying mine!!!!! plus u dont hav enough jutsu points to do any of those!!!
Back to top Go down
sesmois

sesmois

Ninja Scroll
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Jutsu Training   Sesmois Jutsu Training EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:28 am

sorry but anyway i do not have words and jutsu points
Back to top Go down
sesmois

sesmois

Ninja Scroll
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Jutsu Training   Sesmois Jutsu Training EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:42 am

close this
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Jutsu Training   Sesmois Jutsu Training EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:32 am

sesmois wrote:
sorry but anyway i do not have words and jutsu points

apolgy accepted Smile just dont copy in the future OK? it makes me feel that my posts are being used un-fairly, and i dont like that feeling
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Jutsu Training   Sesmois Jutsu Training EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:48 am

Actually, becasue you where copying Zach, you DID have enough words for the stats and jutsus.

Don't listen to Kimmimaru, he dosn't know anything. No offence.

Happy Brithday.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Jutsu Training   Sesmois Jutsu Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Sesmois Jutsu Training
Page 1 of 1