The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_lcap20%Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_lcap13%Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_lcap11%Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_lcap6%Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_lcap35%Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_lcap4%Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_lcap10%Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_lcapLearning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Voting_barLearning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_rcap 
Zach
Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_lcapLearning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Voting_barLearning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 8:39 pm

i wake up from my rock lifting training yesterday with my arms still sore than i go and get some breakfast thinking that marou might help me learn a new jutsu and hopefully will after finishing my breakfast i go outside and to the training grounds and sit there until marou comes by and i start thinking of what move i should learn

Last edited by on Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: What?   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 10:48 pm

whats the "Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade" jutsu?
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 12:57 am

its sharingan windmill triple attack but on leafninja.com its blade instead
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 2:27 pm

Thats not helpful, tell me what it does and how much chakra it takes, all of the information, range to effect.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 2:46 pm

ok it takes wire and some weapons to use this attack and also need to be able to make chakra wire
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 9:13 pm

Ok, go on, so what type of jutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu or taijutsu? Does it take alote of chakra to perform? More info, you can't get jutsus I know nothing about.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 10:00 pm

my gosh i just will learn a different jutsu than
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 2:42 pm

This one I know, Sankay, you invented Marou, if you will?
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 7:46 pm

Marou walked up to Sandman and lifted his hand and performed pheonix flower jutsu and turned around so he could see Sandman's face.

Is that what you want to learn?

asked Marou with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 10:35 pm

"um well yea its what i was going to ask you if i could learn how did you know?"i said looking at marou with a wow face and thinking how did you do that
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 6:06 pm

I have my ways...

says Marou. then suddenly he had a large, long laugh and told Sandman hat he just thought that maybe Sandman wanted to learn it so he did it.

so our first step is to...

Marou stopped talking as he stared out to the distance, to somethign very attention grabbing.

uhh...ohh sorry, our first step is to learn how to spit out fire.

he says looking still at the attention grabbing thing then turning back to see Sandman's face at the word "fire"
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 5:37 pm

"spit fire? are you sure?"said sandman thinking of something and wondering how can you spit fire maybe its chakra that burns like fire that comes out of your mouth and wonders then how does it look like a fire ball and then just waits for a responce from marou
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 7:20 pm

Am I sure that we have to learn how to spit fire first? Of course I am.

Said Marou twitching his eye.

First, you have to concentrate you chakra to a certain element, fire. Try to concentrate it in your belly. then you must move it up through your throught and out of your mouth. Like this.

Marou then showed him what to do. He then waited for Sandman to attempt to do so.

Make sure you don't burn yourself. Once you've done this I will show you haw to make several.

said Marou with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 1:47 pm

"ok ill try"i said trying to make his chakra burn into fire and he was also trying to concentrate and get more chakra into his burning chakra so it would be big enough to make four or more
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 5:42 pm

Sandman felt a tingle in his belly and he felt it move up his throte. He then felt a weird substance in his mouth. It felt like fire. all the preshure pushed his mouthe open and a small fire ball came out of his mouth with a burst.

Caongratulations. You managed at making a fire ball on your first try. That is rare.

Said Marou with a grin on his mouth. The grin dissapeared and words came out.

Now, try to do that untill I come back. When I get back, I expect a perfect fire ball.

Said Marou turning around and then jumping off into the dictance.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 2:03 pm

"a perfect fireball?" i quoted thinking of how i can do that he starts to think of ways that could happen so fast maybe my sharingan could help me or i could find a short cut but for now lets just try the jutsu again

than i start to make my chakra burn into fire or at least try to and make it come up my thoart and i try to hold it inside my mouth until i let it explode out
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 6:06 pm

The fireball was much larger this time, and Sandman felt even more presure as he went flying back. At that moment, Marou cam back.

"so," saked Marou, "how is your fireball coming along"

Asked Marou with a smile on his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 6:18 pm

"Very good" said sandman with a smile on his face also and than saying "do you want me to try again?"

when he asked that he was ready to try again and was also ready or at least he thought he was ready to try to make two fireballs instead of one or to try to make it a bit larger than it already is
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 6:28 pm

"I would love that"

Said Marou with an even larger smile on his face, It sort of looked like, like his mouthe was being pulled a part.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 7:21 pm

"ok here i go" sandman said thinking *i never knew someones face could strech like that*

and than starting the handseals for the jutsu and also starting to get the chakra into his mouth little by little until he is done with his handseals and lets alot of his chakra come into his mouth and lets it go trying to make a better fireball than his past ones
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 1:55 pm

When the fireball emerged from his mouth, or should I say TWO fireballs came out, they were a little small but Marou non the less, un-streched his mouthe and said, "good job, keep up the good work! OK, now you must put {can't remember what} in to the fireballs. Its preatty tricky so you may have to work on it for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 7:48 pm

"i have to start to add shurikens into the fireballs? how can i do that?" asked sandman looking at marou not knowing how to be able to add a shuriken into a fireball but than he had a thought about useing his sharingan and he said "ok let me give it a try" than activeted his sharingan and did the handseals for the jutsu and started holding the chakra in his mouth and when he tried to spit it he quickly reached for some shurikens and threw them following the fireballs
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 2:12 pm

The fire ball emergered from Sandman's mouth and the surican's went into the fireball, when the fire ball dissapered, shuricans fell out.

"hmmm..." Said Marou while stroking his chin. "Great begining, but at first, you must pull out the shuricans then you must make the fire ball and then through the shuricans," Said Marou looking to where the shuricans landed. "Try it one more time and I think you can go."
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 8:13 pm

Sandman smileing and than pulled out some more skurikens and said "ok Marou ill try again and this time ill get it" than sandman put the shurikens into his sleeve and did than handseals for the jutsu and held it there than grabbed the shurikens out of his sleeves and spit the fireballs and threw the shurikens
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 12:42 pm

the fireball came out perfectly and the shuricans got into them. it flew several meters when the fireball whent out and the shuricans fell out.

"I think that you completes this jutsu. Good job." Said Marou with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu   Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning C rank Jutsu Pheonix Flower Jutsu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next