The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_lcap20%Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_lcap13%Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_lcap11%Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_lcap6%Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_lcap35%Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_lcap4%Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_lcap10%Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_lcapRage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Voting_barRage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_rcap 
Zach
Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_lcapRage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Voting_barRage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand

Go down 
+2
Zach
Suta
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Empty
PostSubject: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:50 pm

The temperature was warm these pas few days, the weather was excellent for brewing up a storm. That night was shadowed by enormous clouds looming over the large city hidden in sand, Legacy.
A crack of lightning showed to the people the clouds hanging above them as if they where underwater. Although the lightning raged on, there was little rain to speak of.
The thunder of the vicious lightning bolt rolled past the large city, and with it a roar that sounded of a beast of mythology. A guard standing on the wall spotted the source, and it was no lightning bolt. Before them stood, clear as day, the nine tailed fox. Miles away it was still a gargantuan beast, standing easily the size of a large building. It roared again, then lightning whipped the ground near it, the light of the bolt revealing the fox red fur covering the biju's body. Then silence, as if the world held its breath.
The thunder emanated from where the bolt had come from, and rolled past Legacy again, then the beast began to charge.

-3 Kunai Turret: Fires 4 Shuriken at up to 4 different Ninjas (100 damage)
-Cement Walls: 40'000 Health
(When under attack you can still build buildings and soldiers, and I suggest you get to that)

Walls of Legacy:
Health: 40'000

Nine-Tails: 5/5 100
Health: 20'000/20'000
Chakra: 20'000/20'000
Status: Normal (Rage if Chakra multiplied, will attack all the time)
Effect: Biju, can multiply its chakra to up to x10. Beast, immune to Genjutsu.
Attack 10x, Ninjutsu 5x, Fire Recomp 10
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Zach was sitting in his room, packing some stuff to take with him when he goes to the Demon's base. He was just sitting there thinking when a lightning bolt rolled through the city and instinctively he looked out the window and saw nothing. Everything was normal, he went to sit back down again, and then he heard a terrifying roar. He knew something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Ninja Scroll
Name: Miruichi Urasaki
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:58 am

(Should I or can I join?)
Back to top Go down
http://writers.darkbb.com
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:06 am

(Well... I don't think you could, unless you miraculously appeared in the sand village for some reason or another.)
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Ninja Scroll
Name: Miruichi Urasaki
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:37 am

(I can always travel.)
Back to top Go down
http://writers.darkbb.com
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:19 am

if you travel you'll have to make a travel topic in the outskirts, and travel just like normal, so you might arrive in the middle of the fight.

The town alarm bell began to ring at a fast pace to a terrified and nervous mans increasingly rapid tempo.
The beast was getting closer, and as it approached its size became more apparent, and its nine tail shone more clear, orange red and pointed directly at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:54 pm

(Well, thats what I kinda meant by miraculously appearing, I meant it as in getting here somehow... I hate how sarcasm can't be tolled through the computer!)

Zach was just standing up and putting his backpack on when he heard the town's alarm go off. Now something was seriously wrong, are the demon's attacking already?! He didn't think it would be so soon... he dropped his backpack and as he was heading out the door in his room. His father burst in, and he said "Zach! I can't believe what I am hearing! But the town is under attack!" Zach then replied "Really?!" pretending to be sort of panicked and then Zach asked "by who?" and Zach's father said "This is why I don't think you will believe me, but on the outskirts of town... the Nine-Tailed Fox! In the middle of the desert!" This was not an answer Zach was expecting. He then thought, "Is this the doings if those Demon's...? Or is the fox just performing a random attack?!" Whatever it was, he had to go. "He told his Father "Let's go!" He then left the building with his father. Zach asked "What about Mother?" His dad replied "She is being taken with all the other women, children and elderly people to a safe place." Zach nodded and kept heading towards the town wall.
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Ninja Scroll
Name: Shiken Kan
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Shiken Kan was walking home from the restaurant when the storm took over the sky. The roars of the monster outside the village struck his sensitive ears, and made him turn around to face the direction the roars came from. Shiken needed money, this may just help him get it. He pulled his cloak over his body and ran towards the Kage's office, passing Zach on the way.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:49 pm

Sitting in the economy room I hear the roar of lightning and decide that i will watch the storm, sadly it's no storm and we're gonna get eaten by the 9-tails. "Damn," I think to myself as I walk one room over to the war room, "good thing we have some ninjas!"

(Suta i'm gonna start producing 5 Ninjutsu and 5 Taijutsu guys a day from now on until the demon is dead of whatever)

After handing out my orders to the war room guy, I run to meet the army and hope that the ninjas all remember to meet at the fort when the alarm sounds.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Zach reached the town wall and his father said "Up here!" and they both ran up the wall using their chakra and as soon as Zach reached the top he looked out and could not believe what he saw... the mythical Nine-Tailed Fox stood out there in the desert edging closer and closer. No doubt the sand was giving it a hard time... but "how did it get here?" Zach wondered "was it that lightning bolt...?" He looked around to see if any of the demon's or their army were around... but as far as he could see... they weren't! Zach was about to pull out his puppets when his Father put a hand on his shoulder and said "Zach, stop. Let the Jonin and Kage handle this" Zach was about to interrupt, but then he realized that his father didn't know how powerful he was yet. As far as his Father knew, he was just some Genin... His Father then said "Go, and help the women, children and the elderly." Zach was about to decline, but... he knew he had to do something, his father wouldn't accept him being here. Zach nodded and said "Alright, I will go help them" and his Father said "be careful!" and Zach yelled back as he ran off "You too!"

As Zach entered the middle of town the alarm and the panic going on was at a much faster pace. At this point, no ninjas were around to guide anyone to safety... It looked like Zach had to take that job, he sighed and started yelling to the panicked crowd saying "THIS WAY! QUICK!!! TOWARDS THE OTHER END OF THE VILLAGE!!! THE BEAST IS COMING FROM THAT DIRECTION!!!" He pointed towards the beast's direction. People screamed even louder, which annoyed Zach, but at least it got them moving towards the other end of town. He wasn't quite sure if the shelter was on the other end of town, but he knew the other end would be safer than this end...
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:01 am

(Tyd, in 2 days you will run out of space in your village)

The beast was getting closer, someone knocked vigorously on the door of the Kazekage. Someone else did so as well where the Hokage was staying for the day.
"Sir! The beast has just entered range of our shuriken towers, should we fire?!" The guard yelled into the Kazekage's room.

3 Kunai Turret: Fires 4 Shuriken at up to 4 different Ninjas (100 damage)

Walls of Legacy:
Health: 40'000

Health: 20'000/20'000
Chakra: 20'000/20'000
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:51 am

Nai awoke to knocking on his door. Hearing of the nine tails he jumped out of bed. "If we will hit him with every shuriken then yes." Nai opened his door and was in his clothes, "Sorry for sleeping" and running outside and towards the villages outer wall and stood there. Looking out towards the beast. He didn't want to fight right now. It was early for the fight to have started. Then he looked around to see who all was already here, then he began to think of when to attack with his forces.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:55 am

More and more people were going to the other end of town, and Zach decided to run ahead and find the emergency shelter. He was sure there was one around town... but he couldn't remember. He should have paid more attention in academy...
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:48 pm

The guard runs out beside Nai and yells "FIRE", the next guard yells the same and quickly the shuriken towers fire off 4 shurikens each. 12 Shuriken fly through the air, then they all collide with the Nine-tails at around the same time, blood shoots out as the weapons collide. 4 in his shoulders, 6 in his chest, and 2 in his leg. The beast growled as that happened, and shot an enormous breath of fire at the walls (Grand Fireball Jutsu 5 bursts, chakra recomp level 5) The fireball struck the cement wall and shook it to its core.

Walls of Legacy:
Health: 33'750

Health: 18'665/20'000 -225(blood loss)
Chakra: 19'750/20'000
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:27 pm

The wall suddenly shook and rumbled nearby Zach and he almost stumbled over in sgock, the Demon was actually attacking the village's wall! He quickly ran ahead of the crowd and sure enough, on the other side of town, there was tunnel leading to underground the village in a secret cavern. Some people were making their way in, some people weren't sure. Zach yelled "In here! Quick! The beast is at our walls!" The people ran into the cavern as fast they could. Zach was shepherding hem in like sheep to a paddock.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:37 pm

I think to myself, "wtf are all the other ninjas they should be here by now!" I look around and see the 1/2 kazekage (i'm the other half...), I also see Zach running like hell herding sheep. Well I best bring the army to meet Nai. Just before leaving i send 1 ninja to retrieve Zach because we'll be needing his help!
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:02 pm

The ninja ran towards Zach and stopped him to bring him towards the fight.
The ninjas of Sand began to gather on the walls.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:52 am

(Lol, I was planning something else, but hey whatever works!)

Zach was surprised and asked "Shouldn't someone help the civilians?" Zach then realized he would be needed to fight, he sighed and said "Sure... I am on my way..." He then ran to where the ninjas were assembling. He waited until someone gave specific orders.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:04 am

All genin in town should be helping the villagers if they listen to their instructors, unless their stronger than the Kazekages Very Happy !

"So were all here we need to make a plan!" I shout to everyone on the wall.

"What if we wait behind the wall and let the kunai tower shoot it until it can destroy the wall then we attack?" Says one of the ninjas with us.

"Thats good but then the city's exposed to the fighting, but upgrading that idea we could just shoot at the demon from here while it hits the wall. Though we will have to watch out for holes and cracks in the walls where we could hut ourselves." I answer, and just after I prepare my special kunai, 2 med bones out of my fore arms, ready for use.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:15 am

Nai shrugged hearing what tyd had said. The demon was strong enough to survive a few kunai's it was a biju of anything. They would need something better then just a few weapons. He shook his head and allowed tyd to continue on his try. They would need to give it every try to get the Nine-tails down.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Zach raised his hand with a suggestion and asked "What if we were to stun it and attack it then?" Zach was already formulating a plan in his head...
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:19 am

While the ninjas discussed what to do, the Biju roared again as the kunais struck it. It Unleash from its mouth another fireball, this one stronger then the last. (grand fireball jutsu, 5 burts, 10 recomp) The fireball leaves a considerable crack down the impact zone, and caved in the wall slightly. Slight cracks making their appearance all around the wall.
(edit: please mention what soldiers you want to directly join you in the battle and what soldiers you want to attack without you controlling them)

Walls of Legacy:
Health: 26'250

Nine-Tails: 0/5 97
Health: 17'240/20'000 -260(blood loss)
Chakra: 17'250/20'000

Tyd 9/9 31
Health: 2325/2325
Chakra 1350/1450
Status: (wielding 2 medium bones (extension of limbs, cutting but do not count as swords, and 1 kunai)

Last edited by Suta on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:16 pm

"Well we can't talk all day about this we need to do something, and fast!" I shout growing the bones out of my arm farther (to large bones), I say we hit it fast and hit it hard, then discus what to do next. Waiting for your signal Nai!"
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Nai watched everyone. He sighed and called forth 10 of his ninjutsu and taijutsu specialists. "Tyd, Let's go. Fire one more time and then we will began to attack at will against the Nine-tails." Nai said shaking his head, he wanted more of a plan, but for now he had to attack it and save his and tyd's city and friends.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:07 am

Zach shrugged and decided to follow the other ninjas... he figured he could help them out somehow. He didn't quite know if he was allowed to, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand   Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand Empty

Back to top Go down

Rage of the Biju! (Plot Event) Attacking Sand
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next