The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_lcap20%Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_lcap13%Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_lcap11%Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_lcap6%Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_lcap35%Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_lcap4%Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_lcap10%Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_lcapForcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Voting_barForcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_rcap 
Zach
Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_lcapForcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Voting_barForcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Empty
PostSubject: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyFri May 23, 2008 5:36 pm

The village hidden in the sand and illusion casting desert was well prepared, they had organized and decided what must be said. With a practiced speech prepared by the best friend of the Kazekage, the general commander stepped unto a pedestal to report to the villagers in all it's truth, what exactly is going on.

"My dear citizens of Sunagakure. I am terribly sorry to tell you of what exactly has happend to this city. We are at a time of war." Many people gasped at this point. "And the Kazekage has ran away, exileing himself from this very village her founded because what he did he deems to terrible to bring upon this peacful town."
People sighed and cried with pain.
"But we know what the Kazekage would have done, he was a people person, and we believe he would have..."
"You speak as though our lord has died!" Someone screamed from the audiance.
"brought up a new person to follow on his reing."

[You cannot participate if you are in a mission, but you can if you are in an event.]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyFri May 23, 2008 5:39 pm

I step up to the comander. "I'll take his spot!"
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyFri May 23, 2008 11:04 pm

Nai shook his head, 'Dead?' he thought seeing the person infront of him, saying that he was, it was hard to hear that, seeing how the kage had helped this village. As Tyd spook, Nai had still nothing to say, his shock was still apon him from what the person infront of all of them had said.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptySat May 24, 2008 12:39 am

[actually, he said he was alive, and exiled himself.]

The man, wide-eyed, grabbed Tyd by the arm and pulled him up to stand next to him.

"Does anyone have any problem with this child becoming our Kazekage?" Holding his arm up as if he was a wrestler who had just one a match.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 6:40 pm

"I do not," Nai said, "but I would like to see how strong he is, I mean wouldn't we all?" He was trying to see if tyd could handle himself in a fight, alone against someone stronger.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 4:56 pm

"Now Now." The man who had been primarily talking said, "no need to see his skills in battle! We need to know his ability to lead." He put his arm to hsi chest. "Anything else would not be Sand's way."
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:09 pm

"Ture, Sorry for the stupid suggestion," Nai said backing away from where he was, seeping back into the crowd, making himself invisible.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:25 am

Zach knew that he was only a mere genin... but he had a gut feeling that tyd could be a good Kazekage...
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:27 pm

"So, with out futher bothing on this matter, lets leave it at this, now, if you don't mind, I would am going for some tea."

Then he left in a hurry, leaving Tyd all there on his own.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:07 am

"tea?" Zach thought to himself, "who would go and drink tea at a time like this?! the Kazekage has run away and he goes to drink tea?" Zach then sighed and thought to himself "hopefully Tyd will atleast be better than that guy who went to drink tea"
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 11:08 am

I'm standing on the stage kindof akwardly. "Does antone have any suggestions for how to make the town better? I know how about we but medium commerce to make 10$ per player a day?"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:11 pm

No one could deny it, food was scarce, and people where not living rich.

[Now I am roleplaying as Shiken Kan, underneath the line.]

The ninja shrugged his shoulders then adjusted the poorly made cloth shirt around his chest. He stood in the back, not makeing himself shown.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:13 am

Does anyone else have anything to say?
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:00 am

Zach didnt have anything else to say... and by the looks of it no one else was going to say something...
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:07 am

"To have a bridge with commerce, you must have a city to trade with. Which one will it be?"
Shiken said, looking awfully poor with his bad clothing.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 10:46 pm

True, so who can we trade with, Mist?
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 10:57 am

"After the story I heard? The Mistwould rather kill us alive!" Somone in the audience shouted.

Shiken evaporated back into the crowd, he would go with them, if they left for a mission of peace.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:04 pm

"Well if that is true than why should we continue to fight like this? We not try to get out of the war? It could help plenty. I think this war is over very stupid, I would rather be at peace with the mist. For now at least." Nai said trying to make a point, to get this war over with and behind them.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:08 pm

Hey, welcome back Nai, unfortunetly this topic if very old, and Tyd dosn't go on anymore, would you like to become Kazekage?
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:44 pm

Um...I guess I will, and Sorry about that, I had moved and where i was had no internet, so all i could do was play my xbox and watch t.v.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]   Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand] Empty

Back to top Go down

Forcibly this must end [must join if Sand]
Page 1 of 1