The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Gather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_lcap20%Gather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Gather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_lcap13%Gather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Gather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_lcap11%Gather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Gather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_lcap6%Gather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Gather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_lcap35%Gather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Gather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_lcap4%Gather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Gather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_lcap10%Gather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Gather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_lcapGather the men [must join if Mist] Voting_barGather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_rcap 
Zach
Gather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_lcapGather the men [must join if Mist] Voting_barGather the men [must join if Mist] Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Gather the men [must join if Mist]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Gather the men [must join if Mist] Empty
PostSubject: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] EmptyFri May 23, 2008 5:29 pm

A man wearing a heavy looking cloak walked towards the docks. He looked at everyone in the eye and they suddenly gained interest.

"The Mizukage is dead." He said finally when half of the vilalge was present, including all of the ninja.

"He died fighting an unfair battle that he would have won against the murderous Hokage and the unjust Kazekage."

People threw objects in the air in blind fury as the fire in their eyes sparked.
"I am equally angered as all of you, but we have to pull together to kill the ennemy! The terrible Leaves!"
People roared agreement and then he pointed his finger at one random ninja.
"Do you have what it takes to lead a war and take the place of our golden Mizukage?" The crowd fell silent.

[if you are in a mission you cannot attend, but you can if you are in an event, everyone must participate.]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:48 pm

"I was there," said Satune as heads turned towards him, "I was there when he died! I saw his killers, and they fled like ants when they saw me. The killers were," Satune took a deep breath and paused, "The killers were, the Hokage and the Kazekage!"
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Ninja Scroll
Name: Seigeti
Village: Mist
Level: 13

PostSubject: Re: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:59 pm

Sauro heard what Satune had said, "Well, that is bad, but what can we do if we are without a kage? We need one, so we should probably find the best ninja for the job." He sighed as the heads didn't look at him, they were probably all thinking the same thing as him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] EmptySat May 24, 2008 12:37 am

People gasped, so he was unfairly murdered by the other Kages! They thought.
The person the man had pointed too was young, the son of the Mizukage, he simply shoke his head and ran away, not a word said. The person seemed to ahve no idea what then, he simply ideled and looke daround the the people standing, yarning for words of wisdome, theire, waiting for him to talk.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] EmptySat May 24, 2008 1:31 pm

"We need to take action, The Hokage and the Kazekage might be planing anything!" Satune continued, "I say the war with the Leaf village should end, I say we all join forces and find these two murderers and kill them! The Hokage and Kazekage obviously have a lot of power, and we will need all the help we can get, if the Leaf refuse our offer for alliance, we will ask for the Sand village for help!"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] EmptySat May 24, 2008 5:12 pm

"So you will lead us?" Some one shouted.
"But they will definetly refuse, hunting down their own leaders!" Someone else shouted.
People husseld and jumped around, the man jumpe daway from the pedestal, leaving Satune theire to fend them off.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:19 pm

"Why wouldn't Leaf believe us? Their Kage betrayed them." Satune said, "And yes, I will lead, unless anyone has something against that, then they can say it at my face!"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:54 pm

"What are you going to do about commerce? The previous hokage destroyed the great bridge, stopping all attacks from happening!"
Someone asked.
"I've got a probleme with it! You guy's piss me off! Why do we need a leader? We are probably better of with no body leading us, our ancestors had far better lives!" Somone else falsly claimed.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:13 am

(The Mist village is on an island???)

"the bridge can be rebuilt, there are plenty of trees around, and it will be worth it. Of course we need a Mizukage, who would give the missions, run the ANBU, make alliances,and even protect our village."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:20 am

Not everyone agreed, but they found that it was inevitable, no one else was brave enough to step up and face the blood-eyed person before them. They acknowledged.

Satune became the Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 11:21 am

"First of all," Satune continued, happy that he finally got the village's acceptance, "we need to scout and maybe even enter the Leaf and Sand village, we need to know how they stand about relations with our village. Since we have no idea about the relation with them is since their Kage left their villages, this may be a hard mission, I need 2 volunteers to complete this mission, if no one volunteers, I will go scout the Leaf village."

(We badly need more active people in our village.)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:08 pm

yet no one stepped forward...
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Ninja Scroll
Name: Seigeti
Village: Mist
Level: 13

PostSubject: Re: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:53 am

As Sauro saw no one step forward, he sighed and he stepped forward, "I'll go to the sand," He had said while his hand was on the hilt of the sword.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:03 pm

As Satune approched the gate, a person stepped out in front of him.
"I will join you."
It was the Mizukage's son. His face was ghostly, and his eyes red from tears.

[now you can make a psot in the outskirts called travel, unless you want to decline his joining you.]
Back to top Go down
sesmois

sesmois

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Ninja Scroll
Name:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:03 pm

I hearded what Satune said but i dindīt said a word.But when he was gone i follow him and i asked him if i could join the war i i would give mi life and he answered.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:20 pm

But they where long gone...

[sorry, you are a little late.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gather the men [must join if Mist]   Gather the men [must join if Mist] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gather the men [must join if Mist]
Page 1 of 1