The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Voting_barThe Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Zach
The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Voting_barThe Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

The Naruto Video Game

Go down 
+5
Sankay
Zach
Josh
Cecilia
Suta
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Which Technique do you chose?
Technique 1, full drawings
The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Technique 2, all, but dark
The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Technique 3, draw in parts, 8 angles
The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Tehcnique 4, draw in parts, 15 angles
The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Technique 5, draw in parts, 8 angles, but dark
The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:15 pm

hm... okay. Just wondering. Thats all.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male
Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kimmimaro
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Dangit, that sucks. My dad wont let me download anything on his computer cuse he is his own manager and has all his work files on the computer so i cant download anything. :/ (Im back..... AGAIN. im off and on lol.)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:58 pm

well I'm still a long way to go, and currently I'm testing the language.

The engine I would be useing is the Blender Game Engine, which is more artist friendly.

If you like you can either try really hard to describe a highly detailed character (The one you use in the Naruto Game) I can eventually make for the game, or you can use the program MakeHuman which is a free software you can download to make highly detailed human models, and try to make the face into what you think your character looks like.

A Short Synopis of the Game:

The game would be based on the events of the Naruto Forum Game, this one. So I would try to make characters from the ones in this game, (so your characters, and some NPCs), the fights would be based off of the fights done in the story of this game, and the characters involved would be playable.
So one character with a large prescence in the game would be Zach, showing his story in read-out-loud text and then you get to play a fight with said character.

I'm not sure how many characters we would have in the game, help me out here by writing up the ones from the story in this similar format, copy and paste the ones I said then add on to them and say which ones you added.

Leaf:
Suta,
Ziorashi,
Sankay,

Sand:
Tyd,
Shiken Kan,

Mist:
Satune,

Rain:

Other:
Ichi,
Nii,
San,
Band,
Fist,

If you think of more add them to the list!
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Leaf:
Suta,
Ziorashi,
Sankay,
Cecilia,
Miruichi,
Kimimaro... (Josh's Character?),

Sand:
Tyd,
Shiken Kan,
Zach,
No,
Taishi,

Mist:
Satune,
Zach's UNNAMED Uncle,

Rain:

Other:
Ichi,
Nii,
San,
Band,
Fist,
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Leaf:
Suta,
Ziorashi,
Sankay,
Cecilia,
Miruichi,
Kimimaro... (Josh's Character?),

Leaf Pre-Kage
Karei

Sand:
Tyd,
Shiken Kan,
Zach,
No,
Taishi,

Kanda (Riku),
Sand Pre-Kage

Mist:
Satune,
Zach's UNNAMED Uncle,

Mist Pre-Kage
Narok
Satune's Sensei

Rain:

(Rain Pre-Kage never actually faught : P)
Junichi
Byejin
Muji

Other:
Ichi,
Nii,
San,
Band,
Fist,

Boke,
Kami,
The Old Man (you don't know him yet)

You uncle can fight, Zach?
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:46 am

Yes, remember that training session that I had ages ago when he saved me from a bandit?

Well, Zach didn't know it was him. But it was heavily hinted it was Zach's Uncle who saved him.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:30 am

Well, maybe, mainly I would want to include people needed towards the advancement of the story, panning all 8 story arcs. (3 of which we've accomplished.)
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Haha well i may have been gone for awhile, but im on the site Lol. I would think i would be on that list too since Satune is. Especially since im back.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:20 am

Oh... yeah, forgot you... sorry.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:37 am

Haha its fine. But hey im back so dont forget me now Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Naruto Video Game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3