The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_lcapC ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Voting_barC ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_lcapC ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Voting_barC ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

C ranked Sand Mission

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Zach went through the corridor with the torches. Hoping it was the right way.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:54 am

You found the demon Ichi sitting odwn with one arm on his chair. Waiting for you to talk silently.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:52 am

(talk silently? do you mean walk silently?)

Zach walked up and stopped a few meters away from Ichi and said "I delivered the herbs to the guy waiting for me in front of the waterfall, he took it away somewhere. Am I dismissed? For I must really get to the chunnin exams."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:25 pm

[I meant waiting silently for you to talk, I had to get to somewhere]

"Yes, you must return and go there now. But I must give you your mission for our clan, now that I belive you are faithful." He stood upright. "Takeing part of the chunin exams, is one of Nii's, my demon brother, soldiers. He is very obvious, large bandages covering his eyes not very talkative, thats why Nii likes him." He shrugged, as if not understanding why. He seemed less dangerous in the cave, even though darker, then he did before. "Talk to him, he will have what you need to do. But basically, it means getting into the Sand village and takeing it by force."
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Zach nodded as if nothing were wrong, But taking the Sand Village? this was bad... Zach walked away out of the cave back to the Sand Village,but before he could get to the exams he must tell Lord Kazekage of what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:33 pm

(you can go wherever you want now, you don't get any money from the kazekage, but your being charged 100$ for the lost caravan unless you lie about the mission failing.)
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:02 am

(is it alright if i join the kazekage's meeting topic in the sand village? and 100$? I will just say, that I couldn't do anything about it and that no one was at the house and as I went to check I came back and the caravan was gone.)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:54 am

You can, but they really want you at the chunnin exams.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Scroll
Name: Cecilia Liane
Level: 12

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:06 am

(true..... damn it! hard choice... iam sorry, but zach cares for his village, he will quickly get to the kage and then sprint to the exams! iam sorry kimmi and johnson but this is zach's character... he cares for the village)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:46 am

And kimmi and johnson shouldn't even be reading this!
If they are though your characts know nothing of this.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:46 am

(yeah.... IAM WATCHING YOU TWO!)
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Ninja Scroll
Name: Miruichi Urasaki
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:17 am

(But hey, I'm reading this)
Back to top Go down
http://writers.darkbb.com
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:59 am

(trippy... we should stop spamming...)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:46 am

Your characters know nothing of this tough, don't even look at him suspiciously unless he does smoething suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:07 pm

(yeah....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

C ranked Sand Mission
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2