The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Grayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Grayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Grayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Grayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Grayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Grayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Grayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Grayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Grayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Grayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Grayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Grayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Grayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Grayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Grayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_lcapGrayfox's training - Page 2 Voting_barGrayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Grayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_lcapGrayfox's training - Page 2 Voting_barGrayfox's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Grayfox's training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Ninja Scroll
Name: Cale (A.K.A Grayfox)
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level:

Grayfox's training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:17 pm

I pull out a shuriken and attempt to throw it at its arm
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:17 pm

From point blank range [lol] the kunai ripps through and the wolf trips on it's following bite, temporarilly stunning it.

Grayfox: 0/1 5
Health: 155/350 -75
Chakra: 400/400

Gray Wolf: 2/4 7
Health: 80/300
Chakra: None
Effect: Pack, gains +20 Damage per other Wolf
Attacks: Bite 30, Claw 10, Body Slam 20,

[END FIGHT]
|
\/
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:18 pm

The wolf recoils and licks it's wound, giving up, it limps over to the injured boy on the ground and lays next to him, curling up beside him so Grayfox can feel his warm fur.

Wolf Domesticated.
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 9:33 pm

Learning fire style:grand fireball jutsu
Grayfox closed his eyes and tried to imagine him being a chunin he smiled ear to ear at the thought hoping there would be an exam sooner or later,then he thought of the phisical part of the exam and frowned at the thought his stats were pretty good considering his training had started only recently but his jutsu wasn't his greatest aspect he only knew four and that wouldn't be enough to cut it so he set out to find the old man who helped him train"hey,old man,umm..."said Grayfox,the old man looked at him blindly"what is it?"Grayfox hesitated"I didn't want to bother you or admit that i'm not prepared for a chunin exam but thats the reason I want to talk to you"he said while looking at the ground"then what do you want?"he moaned"well I want you to teach me a jutsu if thats not to much trouble"he said quietly"have you decided on a jutsu"asked the old man
"yup"Grayfox said with a grin on his face"and that would be"asked the old man"Fire Style:Grand Fireball Jutsu!"said Grayfox in a booming voice
"well thats good 'cause I know that one"said the old man"Alright then this will be a shinche"said Grayfox"ha ha ha"laughed the old man"you think learning a jutsu would be easy,it requires training and determanation"said the old man looking down on Grayfox"you think I don't have any of that"said Grayfox with his arms crossed"did I say that"said the old man
Grayfox didn't respond and the old man made a big smurk"anyways lets get started"said the old man pulling out a scroll from his jounin outfit which barely fit him anymore"Alright you have to perform those handsigns in under three seconds"said the old man,Grayfox's jaw dropped
"while storing up chakra?!"said Grayfox"well first I just want you to memorize the hand seals..then i'll check back up on you ok"said the old man"alright sure"moaned Grayfox,grayfox had memorized the hand seals in under two minutes but doing it in under three seconds was a whole different picture I mean three seconds without messing up and forming and picturing chakra,he struggled alot he wished he had a clock because multi-tasking is not easy he had to think about the hand seals and count the time he struggled alot and his hand slipped countless number of times
but personally he thought he was ready though practice makes perfect
"almost did it two seconds,horse,tiger urghh three point eleven seconds not good enough to cut it"as he said grinching his teeth in frustration he grinched them every time he messed up eventually he started getting sore gums and teeth"urgh I speak so highly about myself but who knew learning a jutsu could be this hard"said Grayfox angerly,the old man came by and said"hows your training going"grayfox looked him in the eyes and said"pretty good but I can't perform the seals in the time limit
"then do them for me"said the old man"alright" said Grayfox perfrorming the seals"hmm... one point two,your counting must be off or you just improved in less then one minute"he said realizing he was wrong about Grayfox"Alright then its time for step two right?"said Grayfox with an enthusiastic voice"correct"said the old man"Alright I want you to picture
you and fire."said the old man in a calm still voice,then grayfox nodded
with his eyes closed"now picture you manipulating the fire"then Grayfox nodded again"now picture fireballs"once again Grayfox nodded"now use chakra to form fireballs"Grayfox nodded with a serious face"now with your chakra manipulate those fireballs to be blown out through your mouth"grayfox nodded again really anxious to perform the jutsu"the fireball must large and last for a long period of time"grayfox nodded and said "got it"the old man was surprised at how serioud he was then he said
"yell FIRE STYLE GRAND FIREBALL JUTSU!"then Grayfox did as he was told
"now you must do that all while you perform hand seals"said the old man
"right" said Grayfox,Grayfox repeated the whole process joining the two steps and blew a fireball though it was not large he performed the jutsu
the next time he tried it the fireball was huge the old man patted him on the head and said "good job"

[759 words]
[-75 jutsu points]
[learned Grand Fireball Jutsu]
[training done]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 9:46 am

Didn't read it, but I think it's okay... wait... better yet... you check your trainin... I'm just gonna watch.
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 9:49 am

It has over 750 words, it makes sense,I have enough jutsu points so I would deffinetly accept it
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 9:55 am

then modify your character.
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:40 am

Grayfox looked out his window to see children playing and jounin fishing the sun shined in hs eye.Grayfox spread out his arms and yawned then wolf jumped up to the window still and watched the birds and cats rush by him,Grayfox placed his hand over his head and yawned once more then left for the training field,wolf tagged along but Grayfox wanted him to sit this out so he brought him back to his house.Once he was there with no interuptions he practiced kenjutsu,he brought out his sword and did all the techniques slashing and slinging,lunging and stabbing after realizing he broke a log he ran home hoping nobody noticed

[over 50]
[1 to stamina]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:53 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grayfox's training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2