The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Grayfox's training Vote_lcap20%Grayfox's training Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Grayfox's training Vote_lcap13%Grayfox's training Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Grayfox's training Vote_lcap11%Grayfox's training Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Grayfox's training Vote_lcap6%Grayfox's training Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Grayfox's training Vote_lcap35%Grayfox's training Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Grayfox's training Vote_lcap4%Grayfox's training Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Grayfox's training Vote_lcap10%Grayfox's training Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Grayfox's training Vote_lcapGrayfox's training Voting_barGrayfox's training Vote_rcap 
Zach
Grayfox's training Vote_lcapGrayfox's training Voting_barGrayfox's training Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Grayfox's training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Ninja Scroll
Name: Cale (A.K.A Grayfox)
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level:

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:25 pm

grayfox awakened from his small nap noticing all his equipment had been stolen "what the.."he moaned he noticed a letter had been layed beside him it was the man again and the letter read"I know you've probably noticed your equipment is gone this is because I want you to train strenght
instead of jutsu","aww man"moaned grayfox"i had my weights in that bag"
grayfox rose and went up too the log made a fist and wam!"oww!"Grayfox cried out,then he thought to himself"maybe i`ll stick with the work out and maybe later i'll try that again"

[102 words]
[2 training points]
[1 to stamina,1 to ninjutsu]
[training ended]

Last edited by Grayfox on Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 3:06 pm

Grayfox was filled with pain in his hand and had to wrap a tensor bandage
around his hand,of course he didn't get it from his parents(there dead)he
still mourned over there loss Grayfox had been training the past days and beleieved he had become alot stronger inhe past 3 days he had done 394
push ups and 441 sit ups strangly he kept track of the exact number he
confidently walked to training fiels punched the log and split it in two

over 50[dont care how much only want 1 stat point]

train strenght

done training
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 5:48 pm

Grayfox relieved that had grown tremendously strong,he had done so many things since earning the rank of genin,but the thing that grayfox was
most proud of was his determanation to continue he had worked days and nights for long periods of time to become stronger and he has achieved
great strenght though grayfox thought he was lacking a neccesary skill
"SPEED"grayfox strapped some of the weights in his bag to his legs and ran like wild he had circled the leaf village 15 times then it was time to
take off the weights he ran like crazy peole coudn't even see him all they could see is the dust left behind

[112 words]
[1 stat to stamina,1 to speed]
[training done]
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 5:54 pm

grayfox continued to train and train and train and train he had mastered jutsus abilitys and worked very hard on the seven areas of a ninja he had done almost one hundred hours training and he continued one way was
throwing shurikens and kunais to train accuracy then he grew tired and
went to his home but he forgot to take his stuff oh..and don't worry he
got it back

[70 words]
[train chakra]
[done training]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:08 pm

All training accepted, also, if you want, you can make all the posts in one go, like 50 words, 50 words, 50 words.

3 strength...

get it?
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 8:03 pm

grayfox looked into the sky as his mind drifted into a world were he was
kage as he thought of this his spirit rose and cale suddenly got inspired to
get up and train he decided to go to the training field to see if that man was there he had been wondering if he would spar with him.As he thought the man was there alive and well he asked the man if he would help him train.Swords clashed and weapons were thrown and tosses till the end of the day

[over 50(dont care just want 50)]
[one to speed]
[training done]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 11:08 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:41 pm

Grayfox rose the next day and noticed he hadn't ever used his sword,it
wasn't even taken out of the seith so he got up got dressed and every thing else then he strapped the sword on his back so he could reach over his shoulder and slice downwards when he took it out.He left for the field
and put up a manican of an enemy ninja so he could slice at it and train his accuracy,he aimed for all the vital organs and was pleased when he saw the damage he had done.He placed another and used his plan of slicing downward,he was amazed when he sliced right through the manican he continued practicing until late in the evening and then he returned pleased with how he used the day and slept easy but was very
eager for the next day to come so he can train even more

[167 words]
[1 to taijutsu,1 to ninjutsu,1 to chakra]
[training ended]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 6:22 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:10 pm

grayfox rose and sat on the floor thinking about jutsus he realized he didnt have much chakra and wanted to change that, so he sat on the floor
in a meditation position and hummed the words "om"he echoed,he felt
chakra flowing through his body and building it became larger and larger
it felt he had fainted but was conciese

[70 words]
[1 to genjutsu]
[training done]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 11:33 pm

Remember, you can't train while on a mission.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 7:33 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grayfox stood amazed at the skill of the ninja he had seen the ninja was capable of so many things he could climb a mountain with chakra control
he could spit fireballs as large as the hokage's mansion it was an amazing
sight Grayfox asked "where did you learn that"and the man responded
"at the training field with alot of inspiration and a bunch of scrolls"grayfox asked "maybe i could burrow a scroll or two" and the man replied "yes..
yes you can",grayfox raced to the training field and pulled out the scroll
in large bold print it said "NINJUTSU TRAINING"Grayfox read to himself
step1:learn to control chakra,the next day Grayfox went to the man and asked him how the jutsu is performed,the man performed the hand seals and chakra sprouted from his hands and feet then he let Grayfox perform
it.Grayfox struggled alot but eventually he was able to sprout a small amount of chakra and climb 1`4 feet with only his feet and chakra Grayfox smiled and broke into laughter"I DID IT"the man patted Grayfox's head and left with a large smile on his face for one of the first times in Grayfox's life he was able to make a bond with someone and he and the man met up many other times and Grayfox mastered many other things like shuriken throw and many others...the next day Grayfox
got a letter that instructed him to go the training field bullseyes where set
up on logs and one behind a rock "ha ha this is gonna be easy"Grayfox thought to himself then he jumped into the air throwing kunai and shuriken
everywhere to get one target he split a log to nail the target,Grayfox was
filled with joy he hit every single target the man watched him while bieng conceled underneath a bush but something of his was spotted a smile.

[303 words]
[3 to ninjutsu,2 to stamina,1 to chakra]
[training done]

Last edited by Grayfox on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 7:34 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grayfox eagerly waiting for an exam wonders if he is prepared he decides he must train his skills if he every wants to be as strong as Naruto Uzamaki he dashes to the training field and yells out"Alright
i'll become the worlds best ninja and i'll be the greatest kage!"Grayfox pulls out a worn out rigedy kunai and throws it at the log"BULLSEYE!"
he yelled out in excitement he threw a shuriken in the air and let it come down a bit then he immediatly through a kunai in the ring the two weapons
raced towards the log and split it in two wind gushed throgh grayfox's hair
"Alright!"he cheered "but i also have to be strong"he thought to himself,
Grayfox pulled out a bag full of weights and he put it on his back so it would be harder to do sit ups and push up"114..115..117..urg 118..119..
120!"he yelled out"alright 120 push ups and sit ups with weights"he thought to himself "time for a break"he yawned then he he layed at the tree and yawned

(170 words)
(3 training points)
(1 stamina,1 chakra,1 taijutsu)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 1:36 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 4:33 pm

Grayfox woke up wolf beside him,once he got out of bed wolf followed Grayfox got wolf's food bowl and put in some food then he got some food
for himself,wolf pawed at the door and grayfox got ready and walked wolf to the training field"well i'm here might as well train"he thought so him and
wolf trained wolf ran around the field doing laps as grayfox trained his
accuracy and his hand seals,then they returned to thier house and
grayfox laid down on the carpet and did sit-ups"three-hundred one,three-hundred two,alright thats it for now" he said softly,wolf stared at grayfox eagerly like he wanted to train more

[119 words]
[2 training points]
[1 to genjutsu,1 to ninjutsu]
[done.]
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 4:58 pm

grayfox felt like today was a day to accomplish something,so he and wolf had breakfast and then got ready and left and set for a field far off where
no one would bother them during training.It was a great training field with
large trees,logs,bushes,open area,places with branches that could hold alot of weight and large boulders.Grayfox thought it would be a good idea for them to spar so he gave them each 10 seconds to run and then grayfox whistled as a signal to start.Grayfox crawled and went behind a
boulder he made a smirk as he developed a plan,meanwhile wolf pounced
over and hid behind a bushes leaf and grinched his fangs,unfortanuetly
there was a tree behind the bush as soon as wolf moved a paw grayfox
quickly went on the branch on the tree without bieng noticed then as quickly as he could pounced off the tree and tried to land on wolf but as
soon as he left the branch wolf side stepped and his claws appeared wolf
attempted to scratch grayfox but he rolled away but wolf did make a small
scratch in his shirt,wolf followed grayfox and grayfox did a back flip and got back on his feet then he got in to a fighting stance he then round
house kicked wolf and wolf rolled back then he got on his feet he moved so fast grayfox couldn't see him then he did a frontflip in the air to gain
momentum to tackle him after the blow was deliverd grayfox held wolf and pet him"lets go home now"and smiled"ruff!"barked wolf
"yawn"yawned grayfox "alright lets go home and get to bed"

[301 words]
[6 training points]
[2 to strenght,2 to stamina,1 to ninjutsu,1 to genjutsu]
[done]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:03 pm

Remember, he hasn't been completly domesticated yet, so he might not obey you or talk to you.

Lol, "Yawn" Yanwed Grayfox...

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:17 pm

heh couldn't think of something to describe a yawn....
anyways

Wolf's Training:
Wolf opened his eyes slightly,his mouth gaped as he yawned"huh"he thought,grayfox was out of site so wolf barked and there was no type of
sound or response so Wolf began to become worried,he leaped through the doggy door and roamed around the village but no sign of his owner yet,wolf became scared and tears produced and shrivled down his face
he remembered what life was like without him and felt even more sadness
did he not want him?the thought of this made him cry more but then he thought to himself"Grayfox wouldn't want me to cry,I have to be a good ninja animal"and then his tears dissapeared and he wandered on he looked through all the windows,and he came by scroll store and Grayfox was in there he pounced on Grayfox's stomach"hey boy why are you so happy"grayfox said noticing the smiles on thier faces he showed him the scroll it had "MAN-BEAST CLONE"encripted on it,"were gonna practice this now ok?"said grayfox,after three long hours of training jutsu the went back home both of them tired and sleepy but Wolf smiling

[227 words]
[4 training points]
[2 to health/stamina,1 strenght,1 to combos/moves]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 6:19 pm

stupid dog... not really.

But it hasn't been completly domesticated, so it would rather eat you then cry.

You also can't train it until you domesticate it

Health and Stamina are two different things for animals. and Combo Moves fits in with attacks. And for future refference, to teach it jutsus [like man-beast clone so it can use chakra and you don't have too] you neeed to spend a certain ranked jutsu opening it's chakra. If the animal is D ranked then a D ranked jutsu to open chakra.
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:17 pm

Not Training

Wolf's domestication:
Grayfox stared at grayfwolf noticing his behavior so he started thinking about domesticating it,he sat down beside the wolf and said"Sit!"wolf stared blankly at him,he tilted his head in wonder,"hmm.."said Grayfox he opened a small cuboard and pulled out some of wolf's food and showed
a demonstration he stood like a dog and then lowered his legs and repeated "now sit!"wolf approached instead of sitting,grayfox looked at the floor and sighed he showed him the demonstration again but this time as he said sit he showed wolf the food but whenever wolf tried to get the food he closed his hand,he opened his hand a little enough to show the food and said "now sit"

[I don't know if you or I decide that Graywolf sits so i'll leave it up to you
because this part wasn't explained]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:09 am

Domestication part two begins...

Wolf Growls at you like the native's beast womb it was born from. It barred it's teeth and walked around your room, eyes allays on you. Then it pounced ferociously.

[Graywolf dosn't wantn you to use any weapons, beat him in a battle with fists.]

Grayfox: 1/1 7
Health: 350/350
Chakra: 400/400

Gray Wolf: 4/4 7
Health: 300/300
Chakra: None
Effect: Pack, gains +20 Damage per other Wolf
Attacks: Bite 30, Claw 10, Body Slam 20,
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:51 pm

I bend backwards(kinda like the matrix) hoping he leaps/pounces over me
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:00 pm

[Grayfox, you don't have enough movement poitns to dodge, you instead block, in a similar matrix forme.]

The wolf rams hard into your front as you both fall over on to the ground, then it visiously trashes it's fangs at you.

Grayfox: 0/1 6
Health: 290/350

Gray Wolf: 1/4 7
Health: 300/300
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 8:27 pm

I then attempt to kick him in the neck
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Grayfox's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayfox's training   Grayfox's training EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:37 pm

The wolf sucks in teh damage lie a sponge and resumes it's attack.

Grayfox: 1/1 6
Health: 230/350 -75

Gray Wolf: 2/4 7
Health: 260/300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grayfox's training Empty