The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Sankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Sankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Sankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Sankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Sankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Sankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Sankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Sankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Sankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Sankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Sankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Sankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Sankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Sankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Sankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_lcapSankay's Training - Page 2 Voting_barSankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Sankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_lcapSankay's Training - Page 2 Voting_barSankay's Training - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Sankay's Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Sankay's Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:58 pm

The old worker fell flat backwards, compleatly motionless afterwards, blood began to seep between cracked nostriles. The man then turned to run away, Ziorashi dived after him, pinning his arms to his waist and both of them colliding with the ground, Ziorashi quickly began to lose grip on the man who was writhing uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:38 pm

I kept holding the first strange man down with the help of Officer Junsa.
"My name is Jiyuu and I work here, I came running in because I thought you were attacking old Phill here!" Screamed the first starnger, well, now Jiyuu. "You have to help Phill!"
"Officer, you put handcuffs on Jiyuu and I'll help Phill." I concluded.
Officer Junsa put the cuffs on Jiyuu than went to help Ziorashi. Meanwhile, I was helping Phil clean the blood of his nose and asses the situation.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:09 pm

(I got confused, you continue)
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Phil's nose was broken, but that was fixable, I am not sure how to fix one, so I'll leave that up to the nurses. Meanwhile, Ziorashi was trying to hold down the stranger, not Phil nor Jiyuu, but the other one. Ziorahi was struggling with him, so officer junsa came to help him. They got the man to sit upright, all though hes was still struggling, and managed to get officer Junsa's second and last pair of handcuffs on him.
"What's your name" Screamed officer Junsa into the stranger's face. The whole time I've been with officer Junsa, that was the first time I actually felt afraid of him.
"My name is Warui Ja-ku. I have been here all my life, even before my friends parents here got killed." the stranger says.
"Wait, I'm confuses..."I start. "I thought that you went crazy when you smelt cookies...Explain."
"Well...my friend here, Jiyuu is the man you arel ooking for, the man who "goes crazy" Ther thing is though," Warui takes a second to spit."No one actually goes crazy when they smell cookies, that was all just a small joke that went a bit to far. It was between Jiyuu and I. Sadly though, one day my girlfriend Tsudo came in and saw me prentending to be crazy after I smelt cookies and made me quit. I was very upset, I thought the people she was introducing me too were some phsyciatrists, so I killed them...after that, she dumped me...I guess she actually knew them. Jiyuu was pretending to go crazy, he knew you knew he got crazy. He only wanted to protect old Phil, poor guy. Any who, I still work here cause I love it here!" Warui finally finishes. "So arrest me if you want, but know that, neither me nor Jiyuu are crazy."
"Well were gonna have to bring you back, and ask both of you some questions, and if your statement are both correct, than well...I guess things will be resolved!" Officer Junsa relpies. "So, help[ me bring them back and bring...old Phil to the hospital!"
"Right away, I'll be right back" I yell as I put old Phil on my back and jump away, only to be back a few seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:58 pm

We star our journey back to the station. Officer junsa in front, me in the middle holding Jiyuu and Ziorashi holding Warui, although we were pretty sure they wernot going to try and run away again. A few minutes later we arrive at the station.
“Thank you so much Ziorashi, but Officer Junsa and I can take care of it from here.” I sy to Ziorashi.
“I would leave, but I’m gonna stay, in case you need my help, you never know.” Ziorashi replies. I just smile at him and Follow officer Junsa into the building.
“Get Tsudo, Warui and Jiyuu inside one room together, and we’ll be there in a second” Officer Junsa says to one of the police officers. We walk to his desk and he takes a sip out of his coffee mug.
“It’s cold...” Officer says. “Well lets go…”

(Almost done!!)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:14 pm

When you turn back you see Ziorashi leaning against the doorway, his ANBU mask, a dull one color humanoid mask, on. "So..." Ziorashi was also wearing his red outfit and both of his swords on his back. "...simple." He finished. "Aside from the fact at least one of them is mentally deranged." Ziorashi began while stepping forward, "this was a sim-" he cut himself off and stopped in front of Sankay. "a misunderstanding." He finished, then became motionless.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:42 pm

"Umm...yes I suppose " I reply to Ziorashi. We walk into the room with Jiyuu, Warui and Tsudo. They were already talking when I walked in. After several minutes, almost hours, not much has been established. We discovered that Jiyuu didn’t have much to do in the murder, we wasn’t actually aware of it until now. We confirmed this with any family he had, although he lost contact with most of them, because they all believed he was a bit crazy. It was also confirmed that Jiyuu, was…crazy, and delusional. He would have to be sent to a crazy house. Tsudo believed tha Warui, her boyfriend was slightly crazy. She had no idea that he was only faking it, and she was very angry. Warui confirmed that she had nothing to do with it, so she will be released. Warui was claimed guilty of all crimes, including trashing the cooking factory, murder, and resisting arrest. He would be in jail for the rest of his life, times two. He would never be able to harm any human being ever again, Which made me very happy! We still had a couple questions left, and once we finished them, a bus came to pick up Jiyuu, and Tsudo was sent home to her family.
“I have no one to stay with…”She told me on her way out. “Your parents were the only ones who trusted me, and well…my family deserted me when they thought I did the…murders…” She finishes.
“You know, I’m cool with people saying stuff like, dead parents, because this whole thing has helped me see clearly now, and I accept my parents are dead, and I’ll have to move on with it! The murderer is in jail, so it’s all good!” I say.

“Well…another crime justified…” Says Officer Junsa while we sat around his desk, drinking the now warm coffee. “What are you gonna do now, now that your parents murderer is in jail?”
“I’m gonna…Thanks” I say. “I can sleep in peace now.”

A total of....4001 words!!!!!
OMGDZZZ I can finally get Immortal Blood : To put it simply, can not be killed. / Jashin!!!
yay...thank gosh, almost...what 4 months, and it's finally done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sankay's Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2