The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Sankay's Training Vote_lcap20%Sankay's Training Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Sankay's Training Vote_lcap13%Sankay's Training Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Sankay's Training Vote_lcap11%Sankay's Training Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Sankay's Training Vote_lcap6%Sankay's Training Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Sankay's Training Vote_lcap35%Sankay's Training Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Sankay's Training Vote_lcap4%Sankay's Training Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Sankay's Training Vote_lcap10%Sankay's Training Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Sankay's Training Vote_lcapSankay's Training Voting_barSankay's Training Vote_rcap 
Zach
Sankay's Training Vote_lcapSankay's Training Voting_barSankay's Training Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Sankay's Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 54

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 3:06 pm

As the light of the burning candle slowly fadded away, Sankay woke up with a jump. “I’m hungry” she thought so she went to the fridge but saw nothing but a grape. Sankay laughed as she saw this. Sankay got back up straight and walked out of her house. When she got to the store she bought some food, like ramen. While she as walking back, she remembered she forgot her fridge door open and ran back home. When she got there, the was snow everywhere. Sankay looked around in confusion. Snow? From the fridge? What? She thought as she closed the door of the fridge. Without even noticing, she slammed the fridge door and her pinky, when she suddenly woke up from her dream. The snow was because her blankets came off and the pinky squezzing was because she bit her finger. With blood coming out of her finger, she wrapped it up and then walked to the store and bought ramen. When she got back, she heated it up and ate it. Once she was done eating it, she put her plate in the sink and washed it. Once she was done, she walked over to her front door and walked out. Sankay suddenly remembered that she left the fridge door open so she ran back in and closed it. She then walked out remembering to close the front door and ran over to her favourite training place. When she got there, she looked around for a second then started to train her taijutsu. She trained for hours when, for some reason, she fell over and broke her leg, or so she thought. She tried to get up but she would just fall down. She would try again and would fall down again. After many many tries, she decided to drag her self to the doctor. Many minutes later, she was there, and dirty. She went to the front desk and told the secretary that she thinks her leg is broken. The secretarian smiled and said to go sit on a chair, next to someone with a cast around his arm. Sankay looked around for a but when she herd someone’s name get called. Then someone else. Names after name, she waited. Later, she herd her name get called, and she tried to hop over to the room but as soon as she got on her leg that was not broken, she fell over and felt right a way that her leg was asleep. She laughed and dragged her self there. when she got there, she sat on the bed and looked at the doctor that was examining her leg. “I think it might be broken.” Said the doctor after several minutes. Here, let me help. The doctor put his hands close to her leg and a green light came and Sankay could feel that it already felt better. “O.K, all done, just make sure you stay off it for a bit” said the doctor after a few seconds. “thank you” said Sankay while smiling at the doctor. Sankay got off the bed and semi-walked semi-hopped back. When she got back, she fell asleep.

(done training)
(526 words)
(+10 taijutsu)
(-10 training points)
(already edited)
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 6:57 pm

While I layed in my bed, looking up to my roof, I thought that I was quite weak. Especially in ninjutsu so I decided to train it. I jumped out of bed and some how, miraculisly got into my slippers when I jumped out. I looked down in confusion. “Weird” I thought as I looked back up, and saw that my food was already out and smoking. I looked around in confusion, yet again. “someone is in here, and they must still be in here because the food is still hot.” I thought as I walked around. When suddenly, I remembered I woke up and got the food ready and the fell back asleep with my slippers on, so when I jumped out, my slippers were already on. I laughed at my mistake. Once I was done laughing, I went to my food and ate it with my fork that I found in my sink, I knew it was clean because I always clean them before I leave. Once I was done eating I put my fork in my sink and cleaned it. Once I was done cleaning my previosly used fork, I walked outside and took a big breath of air. With the sun in my eyes and the clouds out of the way, nothing could stop me! Except, the rain. Exacly what I need right now, some rain. After a few minuts, it was pooring. I looked up to the sky and said, curse you! After I said that to the sky, which wouldn’t change its opinion, I looked back down and said “who cares, I’m going out for training.

Ten minutes later, I’m out side with an umbrella and I walk over to my favourite training place which was quite far. Once I got there, ii threw the umberella on the ground and started to train my ninjutsu. After a few minutes, I got quite cold. After another few minutes, I got so cold, even moving a lot wouldn’t make me warm or dry, so I decided to go back home. A few minutes later, when I got back home. As soon as I got into my house, I started the fire to warm up and I also changed my clothes so I wouldn’t freeze to death. I looked out the window, “maybe I can train tomorrow” thought I. As I looked out the window. A while later, I put out the fire and got my PJ’s on and got into my bed then fell asleep. The next morning, I opened my eyes and rooled out of bed. A few minutes I got my ramen from last night and I ate it for breakfast. Once I was done I walked over to my favourite training place and trained for a bit. A few hourse later, I walked all the way back home and ate the rest of my ramen from this morning. I got my pjs on and went to bed and was asleep a bit later.

(done traing)
(raise ninjutsu by +10)
(-10 training points)
(sorry, no need to change, old)
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 11:43 am

Sankay was in her bed, looking up to her roof, when she thought, ‘the only reason I wan the chunin exams is because Tyd and Satune were fighting. Maybe I should train my speed because I need speed, but I think I’ll do that later, for today, I’ll train stamina.’ At the word stamina Sankay rolled out of her bed and onto the floor. She then got up and walked to the fridge and got some food. She put some of her left-overs into the microwave and waited. Then after a while, I realized that I didn’t set it. ‘what a waste of time’ Sankay thought as she set the time. After a couple minutes Sankay got the food out and ate it. Once she was done eating the food, she put her bowl in the sink for later. She opened her door and walked out. While she was going to the training grounds, she thought of how she could train her stamina. Maybe she could run laps. Or something else close to that. When she finally got there her head was full of possibilities. She decided to run laps first, and push herself until she can’t run. She started out by jogging, then she started to go faster and faster and faster until all you could see was a blur and white, the colour she was wearing. The faster she went to more tired she got. After about 10 seconds she fell over. “either, I was going so fast that it felt like ten seconds, or I am out of shape.” Said Sankay to herself as she got up. When she got up, she fell right back down. She asked herself what was the problem and tried to get up again and fell over, and every time she got up she would just feel a pain in her ankle. Sankay looked at her ankle and saw right away that it was broken. She laughed and dragged herself to the hospital.

At the hospital, she dragged herself to the counter and pushed herself off the ground and onto the foot that wasn’t broken. Trying to balance, she told the girl at the counter that she broke her ankle. “Please sit in that chair right there and I will call you up.” Said the lady as she pointed to a chair. Sankay fell back down and pulled herself to the seat and sat. a few minutes later, when every one beside her were gone, Sankay herd someone call her name and she pulled herself over to the room. “hmm…that looks pretty bad, what did you do?” asked that doctor when she got in the room and on to the bed. “I was running and I tripped and broke it.” Said Sankay looking at her ankle. “Well it’s not broken.” Said the doctor as he felt her ankle. “Just make sure you don’t go on it too much.” Said the doctor as he patted Sankay on the back. Sankay got of the bed and limped out. She thought to herself, “I’ll give it a rest for today and maybe tomorrow until it’s better” said Sankay as she got to her house, ate some food and went to sleep.

[done stamina training]
[-10 training points]
[+10 stamina]
[536 words]
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 11:44 am

edited.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 5:28 pm

As I was in my bed, looking up to the ceiling, I imagined funny images in the darkness. As I laid there waiting for the sun, I imagined those funny images. Several minutes later, the sun rose and I got up. I walked over to my fridge and got my food. I started to walk over to the microwave when I noticed I had no dishes, so, I cleaned my dishes that were in the sink and then put my food in the microwave and waited. Two minutes later, I herd the microwave go off and I got my food. As I sat at the table, eating my food, I thought to my self that I should train my strength because I needed it to be stronger. So I decided to do so. Once I was done eating, I went outside to my favorite training place, the training grounds…a few minutes later when I got there, I started to train my strength by picking up bolders and throwing them as far as I could. Then, once I could throw it very far, I would change rocks, to a bigger rock and throw that one. Once I did all the rocks, I would attach them to a string and pull it to the end of the training grounds and back. Then, I would get another one and do that. A while later, I was done and I went back home to rest my arms while eating. Then, I went to sleep.

(done training)
(-5 trainging points)
(+5 strenght)
(edited)
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 7:27 pm

Sankay laid in her bed, she looked up to the roof. She then turned to the side and looked over to her lamp. She reached for the lamp when she heard a loud thud. She looked back to where she heard the sound but saw nothing. She looked back and the lamp and reached for it once again. Her hand felt the roughness ok the lamppost going across her fingers as she reached to turn it on. She suddenly felt a small stick touch her fingers, this stick is very hard to see at night, so that is why she used her sense of touch. She used her index finger and her thumb to move the small stick. Her fingers pushed the stick up, and the room lighted up. Sankay laid back into her bed when she remembered the loud thud she heard previously. She turned her head to see her favorite vase on the ground, shattered. She slowly got off her bed and looked at the ground to see her favorite vase, once again on the floor. Sankay reached for her broom and swiped it off the ground. She looked over to her garbage and walked carefully, making sure not to step on some of the vase that might have still been on the ground. She put her vase pieces into the garbage then put her broom away. Sankay then walked over to the fridge and got her food. Sankay had the food in her hand and put it into the microwave. While she was walking back to her bed to sit for a while as her food got warmed up, her foot went into a piece of vase that she didn’t notice. Sankay startled when this happened. She looked over to her foot and saw it was bleeding. Sankay went to retrieve a cloth to wipe up her foot. As she did so, she heard her microwave go off. Sankay put her cloth dawn and went to get her food. Once she had it in her hands, she went to sit back on the bed and eat her food. Once Sankay had completed eating, she reached for her cloth and continued cleaning her foot. Once she was done, Sankay got a Band-Aid and put it on her foot.

A Few minutes later, when she was done cleaning her dishes, she walked over to her door and opened it and walked out. Sankay looked into the distance then smile. Sankay first stretched her legs, and then and then ran, as fast as she could, she ran all the way to the training fields, around it 20 times then ran back home. Sankay was exhausted by this time, so she got a larger portion of food the usual because she was quite hungry, because she had just spent her entire day running around like a maniac. After she had her food in her hand, she went to put it in her microwave. As she waited, she looked outside to the stars when suddenly she heard the microwave go off and Sankay smiled. She walked back to her microwave and retrieved her food. Sankay then put it on her lap as she sat in her chair. By the time she was finished, it was late and Sankay yawned. She then walked slowly to her sink and washed with her somewhat hot water. Once she was done this, she walked to her closet and changed into her PJ’s. She then walked over to her bed and pulled her covers over her. After two or so minutes, she fell right asleep.

(Word count: 600)
(=12 TP)
(+12 Speed)
(edited)
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 4:13 pm

Sankay was laying in her bed, as usual, when she heard a loud thump. Sankay felt her bed move a tiny bit and she knew this was not good, so, she quickly jumped out of her bed and landed on the ground. Sankay then looked over to where she heard the thump, but she could not see, so she walked over to the area of the loud thump. She approached it, cautiously, watching in case it was some sort or senbon or something. When she got there, she heard another loud thump, this time, at the door. Sankay approached the door and reached for the handle, she turned the handle, and pulled it towards her. When she had opened it, she saw a group of kids run away.
“Dam kids, playing their stupid ‘knock knock ginger’” Thought Sankay as she watch the kids get further away. “Well, now that the door is open, I think I’m gonna train my taijutsu.” Thought Sankay as she walked out the door. She started to walk out of her house and to the training grounds. When she got there, she trained her taijustu with all her might, when she had had enough traing for the day, she walked back to her house. When she arrived, she retrieved some food and put it in the micro wave. A few minutes later, after taking a shower, she got her food and ate it. When she had completed this, she got into her bed and fell asleep.

(word count: 250)
(-5 TP)
(+5 taijutsu)
(edited)
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:29 pm

It was a friday after noon, and it was already getting dark, I knew that it would only be a few more hours before it became dark, so I decided that it was time to train before it became way to dark and way too cold.
I knew that I could have trained anything, but I decided that my ninjutsu was clearly the best choice, considering I have not trained it for quite some time. Of course, I could have trained something else, like chakra, but, there was no point,
I could do it tomorow, I mean, what am I to do all day? Read? No, so I ran outside and went to the best training ground around, very quite, perfect for pure concentrating. I sat down, concentraing on my ninjutsu, and how to train it, but then I remembered that I was still in my pajamas. Oups! I jumped up so fast that my pants almost came flying off. I swear, even sonic the hedghog wouldn't be able to run as fast as me to my house, I would have OWNED him. I was running so fast, I didn't even realize that I pasted my house, and now I was in the center of the city and every one was starring at me like some sort of freak. I right away turned bright red. Everyone there was starring right at me, or I think they were, of course, there was a bandit right behind me. I didn't even realize it, but I knocked over the biggest scariest bandit there was, every one started clapping and then I turned and saw the bandit. And also, I saved a old man from being robbed. Wow, I am good.

When I got home, I was so shocked from all that had just happened, that even when I got home, my mouth was still wide open. I saved and old man from the biggest, meanest bandit in almost all of the village hidden by leaves. Ok, fine, I over exagerated, he was only slightly bigger then me, but still, everyone still clapped, so it counts. Anyhow, I layed down on my bed and put my head on the pillow, and fell asleep. Luckly, I never changed out of my PJ's, or I would've had to...well....thats a whole other story.

word count: 385
+ 7 ninjutsu
-7 training points
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 9:48 pm

It was sunday morning, The sun was just getting up and I was already ready to begin my day of training. Today, I was going to train everything possible, Or at least try too. I mean, there IS a lot to train before the day ends, I have genjutsu and chakra, but today, I'm doing both. This morning though, it's gonna be chakra, and I got the perfect place to train.

About ten minutes later, I was in the forets, completly lost, totally out of civilisation, gone!. It was silent, except for of course, the sound of morning bugs, like crikets. normally, I'm not a morning person, but today was a bit different. I had to train my two stats, and I wanted to do it today. So, as I was saying, there was no sound, I sat there, alone, in the quiet. I concentrated all my power into my chakra and tried to make a ball of pure chakra. It was very hard. In the end, my ball of chakra was the size of a mouse, not very good. well, I spent preatty much the rest of the morning trainging that untill I got tired, then I went back home. It took me a while since I was lost, but I found my way! When I was in my house, with no one else there, I tried to train a bit more, but it was too hard, so I decided just to have a little nap until my energy was back so I could traing genjutsu.

Word Count: 257
+ 5 Chakra
- 5 Training points (This is my second to day, LOL)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:54 am

Accapted! Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:47 pm

I was running to my house, there was a forocious wolf chasing me, he was right on my tail. I just kept on running
until I saw my house and I opened the door and slammed it shut. As soon as I turned around, I saw that my bed was
made, and my TV was on. I was so shocked, my mouth was wide open. You know, you should never walk around with your
mouth open, I learned that the hard way, The hard way was that a fly flew into my mouth, and I was so suprised that
I swallowed it. EWWWW!!!! Now my gut is gonna have to digest a fly, ewwww. Any ways, I walked over to my bed,
remembering to keep my mouth closed, when I saw a big wolf sitting in my chair, he twisted my chair so he was
facing me. It had big black eyes, and I knew that it hard sharp teeth just my looking at it's evil smile. And who
would've known, I didn't quite learn my leson, so I opened my mouth and yet again, another fly came and I yet
again, swallowed it. GREAT! now my gut has to digest TWO flys. Why me?

-Sankay!
That's what I woke up from, I was sitting on a bench when my friend woke me up.
-What? I asked her
-We gotto go train! she relplyed
-fine.

After about ten minutes we arrived at the trainging ground, but then we remembered, that we don't even know what to
train. After about another, ten minutes, we decided to work together to train genjutsu. She knew grand fire ball
jutsu so she showed it to me and I was very suprised of how it looked so I asked her if she could teach it to me.
She seamed suprsed that I wanted to learn such a jutsu considering how hard it is. I just simply insisted that she
teach me the technique, because I was wanting to learn it, I just didn't know who to ask so I never learnt it. It
took her a while to finally show it to me once again. She told me all the steps to be able to breath fire, she told
me to concentrate on my stomach and try to do some sort a weird thing so I could breath a fire ball, no matter how
small it is. It took me several tries to even make a tiny fire ball. She congrajulated me for my fist fire ball. After all the encouragement, she brought on the bad news, she told me that now, I would have to make the fire ball much much larger. I just kept trying to make the fire ball, and every time it got bigger and bigger, and every time it got slightly easier.

It was almost 9:00 0.clock, and my fireball was almost big enough, my friend was yawning, I could tell she was getting bored of watching me get better and better at my jutsu while she was sitting on the ground not even training. I told her that she should train something else while she was wating. I thought it was a break though, being able to teach and train at the same time, it's brilliant!!!! But my friend had to go and ruin it all. She told me that every one does that, it was juts that she hadn't had a proper sleep all week. She told me it was because she was stressing out over war, and the chunin exams, that she didn't have any time to sleep because she was training. I was pretty sure she had her time mixed up. she was yawinging at 9:00!!!! wow, she must really be tired.
-Maybe you should go home and rest, I suggested, I could keep training without you.
My friend simply noded and walked away, still yawning.

The next morning, I woke my friend up and I told her that I have officially mastered the grand fire ball jutsu. this morning she wasn't yawning, she must have rested well tonight.
-Thats great! She told me with enthousiasme
I was smiling, I felt proud, I learnt a jutsu that I've almost never heard of until my friend showed it to me. I was so thrilled to be able to use it any old time.
-Hey, do you think you could show it to me? She asked me
I replied with a smile and a nod to the directing in which we would go. once we arrived to the area, I prepared to do the fire ball jutsu. I looked both sides, infront and behind me, and up. Then I concentrated to making a frie and moving it up my throat into my mouth then a giant fire ball come out. My friend was clapping as soon as it came out. She was smiling and clapping when I put my arm on her shoulder and thanked her for teaching me grand fire ball jutsu.
-Thank you.
-It was all my pleasure she relpyed and we both sat there happy for eachother.
-Now for something else! I said,
-Oh dear! Comented my friend.

Word count: 857
learn grand fireball justu
+2 Genujutsu
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 12:08 pm

Accepted, good job Sankay.
Did you know that if you spelt good with an F at the start or the end it makes a different word... Food or gooF... Food of a goof... facsinating...
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:41 pm

I woke up this morning with a grin on my face. Today seems like a nice day, there is a slight wind but the sun is shining bright which means it will most likely be a nice day, perfect for a nice jog. I jumped out of bed with a smile still on my face when I got dressed and prepared to leave my house. As soon as I got out I could smell the trees, feel the nice breeze and the warmth of the sun. I almost just wanted to lie down and have a nice nap for the whole day that is how nice it was. I would have liked to not have a jog but I couldn’t sit all day and not jog to keep my fitness, then again I could do it another day….no..I must jog!
My legs wanted to stay but my head knew better. I thought to my self, well if I jog I’m still in the sun. after several minutes of thinking to my self my legs and my brain were on the same page. I was jogging quickly when the sun started to get covered by the clouds. I looked up and my spirits faded away. The sun was slowly being covered by clouds and darker clouds came out. I knew what was going to happen…and I knew I had to get home before it started to pour. I looked back and my home was already 3 miles away, I usually make a large oval for my jog and I was right at the tip of my oval when the coulds turned grey which means I would have to run for a very long time to get home. “aww man!” I thought to myself as I tried to sprint to my home knowing full well that I was about to be drenched.
“Splish splash” went the puddles as I stepped in them. By know my shoes were soaked and my cloths weren’t any better. I could see my house getting closer by the minute and when I finaly arrived home my door was already open. When I walked in my house my bed’s covers were all over the room and my food was splattered in the windows and doors and floor. I was extreamly mad. Who on earth could of done this? Who the hey would mess with me? THE HOKAGE?!?!? I could feel my anger building up inside me. I was going to figure out who did this and I was going to get them put into jail, but maybe tomorrow, because right now I need a warm bath and some hot chocolate. The next morning I arose to see the food still on the windows and me still in the bath.
“aww man” I said to myself as I got out of the now freezing water. Outside the rain has stopped and the sun has emerged once again. I got out of the bath and walked outside. I hade already walked five feet when I realized I was only wearing a towel. I quickly ran back to my house and thru on the first thing I saw, then I realized there was a paper on my pillow. I picked it up and on the paper and it said

Is your house dirty?
Does it need cleaning?
Call us now at
The cleaning ninja
163-8479
Or visit us in person at
572 Sarutobi avenue
“sigh…”

(574 words)
(-20 because of weights)
-19 training points
+ 19 stamina

Last edited by Sankay on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:14 pm

What is it you would like to train?
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:11 pm

19 stamina
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Ok, accepted
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:38 pm

(Well, I started this, a while ago, and only got around to posting it now, it's not done, just another 2000 words!!!)

It was a dark and gloomy day. The coulds were grey and The tree were moving from side to side in the strong wind. It was the first day of many to be windy outside., which gave me a perfect excuse to stay inside and huddle on my bed until the sun came out. I was sitting on my bed looking around, counting how many of a ceratin thing I saw and then closing my eyes getting up and spinning around three times and then try and remember where I saw all of the objects., when suddenly I heard a knock on my door on my second spin. I was still slightly dizzy as I walked to my grey door. It sort of match how it looked outside. I opened the grey door and saw a strange looking man outside my house. He was wearing all black except for his bright blue shoes.
“Hello, ma’am,” he flashed a golden badge in my direction, leaving me only a few seconds to catch a glimps and what it said. “My name is officer Junsa, I’m here to ask you a few questions…” I looked at his face long and hard when Junsa asked me if he could come in, the rain was getting in his shoes. I let him in closing the door behind him and asked him imidietly what he wanted.
“I’m sorry, but it seems…well…how do I put this…” there was a short pause in his sentence and I almost wanted to ask him what it was, but before I could, he cut me off. “We found who killed your parents…” He hesitated a bit before he said the word “parents”. I was extremely confused. After 10 years, they finally found who murdered my parents? The people who loved me the most in the entire world? The two kindest people ever? I was happy, yet angry. I was happy because the man who cause all this will finally be put to justice, but I was angry because it took them so bloody long to find him.
“He is at the station, if you want to see…” he sort of stopped half way through to look at my face. “Well not only that, but we have to ask you if you recognize him, and if you do, what kind of relationship he had with your…parents….” He hesitated again at the word ‘parents’. “We also want to know if his murder what because he hated your family or because he was just angry. He won’t give us any answers so we had no choice but to come to you…” He said looking straight into his eyes. For a moment, I was terrified, but then I felt brave. I was finally going to see the man who did this, and be able to do something about it.
“I’m coming.” I said, my voice sounding confident. “He’s at the station.” Said officer Junsa. “You can use my umberella.”

A few minutes later when I arrived at the station, I looked around to see several ninja’s working hard to find criminals. I followed officer Junsa to his office which was on the other side of the station. We walked for a couple minutes until we arrived at his office. He opened the door for me and showed me to a seat. He walked over to the other side of his oak desk.
“Soo…I have here a picture of the woman.” Officer Junsa said while opening a file with a name on the outside. My jaw opened wide at the word woman. I didn’t remember that day very well considering it was about 10 years ago, but I remember a man being there. How could it be a woman? I closed my eyes trying to recall my past, but as soon as I did, the memories came back, more clearly this time…I was outside swimming in the lake by our house when I heard a sound. The sound was a bit muffled because I was underwater. I remember thinking it was a really big fish, so I got scared and ran out of the water. I was screaming all the way back to my house and when I arrived…I opened my eyes immediately. I hadn’t noticed, but my eyes have started tearing up. I almost automatically wiped my eyes.
“Are you okay?” asked officer Junsa, “It’s okay if you don’t want to see her, we can find someone else.” He said looking back down at the file. “No, no I’m fine, just…memories…I don’t remember a woman being there though. I thought it was a man…” I whisper looking slightly down. “please, open the file, the suspense is killing me….” I whisper once again looking back up, smiling just a little. Officer Junsa just looked at me for a couple seconds, probably thinking about something, then he sighs and opens the file.

“I swear I don’t remember anyone looking like that…” I repeat for the tenth time. The woman had long black hair, to long to see the end of her hair. There was one white peace of hair right by her face. Her face was different…her eyes didn’t look angry like most mug shots, they almost looked sad. She had dark brows, obviously to over plucked, so thin you could barely see that they went up in the middle, a sign of sadness. She looked almost sorry, like she didn’t mean to do anything, maybe even like she was innocent… I shook my head, trying to remove the thought that she was even barely innocent. This women killed my parents, even if I don’t remember. “Do you have any proof that she killed my parents?” I asked, finally realizing that he hasn’t told me anything about how they found her or anything. “And where did you find her?” I continue, still confused. “We found her near the hidden leaf village, she was sitting by a river. She told us she had done something terrible. We asked her what was wrong, but she just continued repeating ‘I did something terrible…’ we were confused, so we brought her back to the station. We put her in one of our offices, and she spilled everything!” At that last part, officer Junsa looked almost excited. “As soon as she told us we put her in a cell” He continued. “We asked her why she did it, how she did it, if she has a grudge, but she wouldn’t spill.” Officer Junsa took a short pause, giving me enough time to digest what I have just herd. Before I could ask anything, he continued with his story. “So now she is just sitting there, repeating ‘I did something terrible…’ and that’s where you come in, we thought that you might recongize her, she has no I.D, we have no idea who she is, or where she is from…” Officer Junsa took a short pause to drink a bit of coffee out of his mug that said, ‘#1 dad and cop!’, before continuing. “She is still in her cell, do you want to see her?” He asked, sounding a bit akward. It did seem like a strange question to ask, considering she was a murderer. “Yeah, I want to see her, I want to talk to her” I whisper, looking back up from this mystery woman’s file. A few minutes later, I was at the door to the cell. The door, and well, the entire cell, was not at all like what I expected. I wasn’t one of those cells made entirely out of steel bars with a crappy little steel bed like I would have thought, mostly from the movies, it was a block. It was simply a room made entirely out of steel, the only way to see in was through a small rectangular hole in the door. The small hole had bars on it so there was no way for her to escape. “Will I have to talk to her in the cell?” I ask, still a bit confused. “No, no, no, of course not, we have already transported her to a room with high security. She is locked up and there is no way for her to hurt you.” Officer Junsa replied. “Ohh…well…bring me to her…” I continue. Officer Junsa then started walking down a long hall way. The hallway was made out bricks with some areas where a brick was missing for a substitute window. Officer Junsa led me all the way to a small room with one little window. The walls were some sort of ugly beige, which did not match the window pane at all, which was white. The room was empty. Officer Junsa brought me into the room and told me that she would soon be joining me in this room. I only noticed now that there was also a grey table with two chairs in the center of the room. I walked up to the table and sat on one of the grey chairs. Oficer Junsa walked out of the room. A few minutes later he came back with a couple guards. In between the guards…there she was. Her hair was a bit longer, but her face looked the exact same. The second she walked in, I immidietly recognized her. It was when I was a little girl. She was only 20 then…but now she looked about 40. She was my mom’s best friend. Her name was Tsudo Izure. Her and my mom used to hang out almost every day. One day in particular, they were discussing in the kitchen, when I heard the start to scream…I think maybe they weren’t discussing, but more like arguing. That was the last time Tsudo ever came to out house. Tsudo walked in and sat on the seat across from me. I must have looked very confused and or surprised because she coughed a bit to get my attention. I just kept staring at her. After all the years of searching for the person who murdered my parents, they finally found…her…and it was Tsudo. My mom and her always had so much fun together. After a few minutes of this useless staring, I finally found my voice again,but all I could say was, why? Tsudo looked down as if in shame. “I’m sorry…” She said. Her voice brought back even more memories, her laugh, my mother’s laugh, even my father’s laugh. My father and Tsudo never got along that well, but maybe that was because they had different tastes in pretty much everything. She loved spicy food, my dad detested it! She would never swear in front of me because she thought is was bad, and that I would swear in the future, and she didn’t want that, while my dad was quite the fowl mouth. I never saw why swearing was bad, but some one told me that they weren’t very nice, and for some reason, I never sweared again! Any ways, I sat staring at her when the guard warned me that I only had a few minutes left to talk to her. I acter quickly then.
“Why would you kill my parents? You got along fine with them!” I practiacally yelled at her.
“It’s a very complicated story…” She replied looking away from my face for the first time since she came in.
I just stare at her in total shock….
“It wasn’t me…” she tells me. I just stare at her still in total shock.
“What…What happened?” I ask her one more time.
“twenty years ago, when your parents were still alive, I went to go visit them. You were out swimming in the lake, I walked in, as usual, unannounced,. Your parents were discussing the new hokage when they noticed me walking in. They both looked at me and smiled, glad that I was here. We started talking for a bit when suddenly Warui Ketsunoana came in.”
“Warui Ketsunoana was my boyfriend at the time. I was introducing your parents to him when he smelt the cookies your mom was baking. Now normally someone would be glad to smell cookies, but Warui parents died in a cookie factory, and he saw it happen right before his eyes, now every time he smells cookies, he goes a bit crazy, and usually hurts something…normally it’s the punching bag we have in the basement, but obviously, your parents don’t have a punching bag in their basement, and the closest thing to him was your mother. He reached for your mother around the neck and obviously that provoked your father. He jumped at Warui and began punching him. I was trying to stop both of them from fighting, but it didn’t work. Warui grabbed the envelope opening knife and stabbed your father in the back. Your father began bleeding and he had to give up punching, but Warui wasn’t done. The cookies were now being burnt and that just made him angrier. He continued stabbing your father until there was blood everywhere. Your mother and I began to scream and—
“Stop….”I whisper….”I can’t take it anymore…just stop….”
“I’m sorry I had to tell you this way…I never meant to hurt anyone…I’m….I’m…” Tsudo replies while beginning to cry. “I never did anything, once he was finished with your father, he moved on to your mother…I tried to stop him but…he attacked me to…”
“Wait…if you did nothing….then that means…” officer Junsa starts while picking up his walkie-talkie. “I think we might have the wrong person.” He says into the Walkie-Talkie. I can feel my eyes stinging with the tears just begging to come out.
“Um…Sankay, I’ll need you to come with me…”Officer Junsa continues. “I’ll need you to answer some questions for me, as for Tsudo, you should go with Officer Kyoukou. He’s gonna ask you some questions.”
I get up from my chair that I’ve been practically glued to since Tsudo started explaining what happened. Tsudo got up at the same time as me and started following Officer Kyoukou so I started following Officer Junsa. We walked for a couple of minutes, me going one way and Tsudo going the other. Once Tsudo was out of hearing distance, I asked Officer Junsa What kind of questions he was going to ask me.

(whoa...2377 words...)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Accepted so fa...... wait what the cookie fudge? A cookie factory? Sankay theirs a limit to originality.

Anyways! You could train with someone else (like and NPC) and this would probably make it easier to get your word count up and give you good ideas for continuing (like an epic battle in a cake factory) and train your stats doubly.

Also I'm giving you an Item Oppertunity! If you compleate the following challenge you get an Item, relating to the RP, and with a certain limit, of your choice.
The challenge: Describe a scene (just the location, setting) in over 200 words.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:07 pm

okay, so how can I just start to train with someone??
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Ask them, if its an NPC ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:13 pm

"Well..."officer Junsa continues. "There is only one place we know he has been for the past 20 years. Do you know anything about him?"
"Sadly, no." I reply. "He would never come to the house unless my parents were sure I was busy. one day I asked my parents why Tsudo doesn't have a boyfriend. They would laugh and tell me she did...but they didn't feel comfortable with me meeting him and all.”
“We’re going to go look for him at the only cookie factory in town, maybe they’ll know where he went after the accident.” Officer Junsa continued.

We spent the next couple of minutes trying to track down the only cookie factory. When we finally found it, it was practically abandoned. Not many people still work there, but the ones who did remembered him.
“Well, he was a strange man. I’ll put it at that. He would always steal the cookies. Now, he never worked here, but he used to come with his parents and watch them work. Occasionally I would give the poor fellow a cookie, he looked so lonely, his parents working their butts off. One day, he was here with his parents as usual, then someone ran in holding a knife, and just stabbed both his parents and ran away with a bag of cookies.” One of the oldest men we could find.
“Oh my god…”I start. “Do you know where he went?”
“Ya he went to go work at the cake factory.”
The cookie factory was a large greyish building with a dark red outline countouring the entire building. The building was becoming rusted from many years of well…being there. There were large silver tubes on the roof, obviously pipes, but I wasn’t sure for what. They were les rusted, but still not nice and shiny like new pipes would be. When I looked around, I saw only a few people working, most old and working on small machines, there was a large grey mixer, it was automatic, put to put the ingredients inside, that part was manule. I saw an old woman looking so bored putting the ingredients inside the large mixer. Once the machine was done mixing. It would tilt, and all dough would come out. It then went throught a whole bunch of grey, old machines, which turned it into a cookie. There were all types of cookies being made, but the largest amount was chocolate chip, the largest machine worked on those. I could here the machines working hard, and smell the smell of sweet cookies and could not understand hoe any could ever hate that smell. The building had a very annoying echo, because it was large, and other than the machines, it was empty. There were few windows, mostly fluresent lights, which if you worked here for a long time would make me so angry.
Just then a strange looking man walks in. His hands are being held behind his back, by the only Ziorashi.
“I found him at the cake factory” Ziorashi starts. At that moment, the man kicked Ziorashi in the face, and an epic battle starts!!!

(522 words, descriptif paragraph of 229 words!!)
(epic battle strats with Ziorashi)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:10 pm

(My other post got deleated)

Ziorashi flinched back then performed an elbow block to a second kick, he then attempted a quick jab with his other arm.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Zioarashi managed on avoiding the kick to the face, and jabbed the man in the rib. The man backs away from Ziorashi and towards the middle of the room.
"NO YOU GOTTA GET HIM AWAY FROM THE COOKIES!!!" screamed the old worker, but it was too late. The man sniffed in and his eyes widened. his nostrils flared and he yelled. He started to run towards ziorashi again, this time with his fists out.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:40 pm

The man swung blindly, with suprising speed. Ziorashi was haveing a hard time blocking them all, the attacks became more violent ant repetitive, and the randomness had no continuity, so forming a defence pattern wasn't possible. "Damn it hokage!" Ziorashi yelled as he blocked a side hook.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:19 pm

I jump in Ziorashi's general position and attempt to kick the man in the gut. After several tries, I finally land a good enough kick to put him to the ground, and with the help of Ziorashi and the old worker, we finally get the unknown man to the ground, although we were pretty sure who he was. The man was struggling, but we held him to the ground. I was just about to ask him who he was, when another jumped in and kicked the old worker in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sankay's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sankay's Training   Sankay's Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Sankay's Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next