The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_lcapShiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Voting_barShiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_lcapShiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Voting_barShiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 54

Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:09 am

"It's on..." I said. I quickly jumped at Shiken Kan with my leg out aiming to hit him in the gut. I learn't this move from the jounin who took me in after my parents died. I noticed that he had the exact same stance as me, maybe it was just a coincedence...maybe he was copying me hoping to destract me...*After this move I'm gonna make him think that I have a fireball in my hand and that i'm chucking it right at his face with my hell viewing jutsu.* I thought to myself still flying through the air.

31/40
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Ninja Scroll
Name: Shiken Kan
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:16 am

"It's on." She said, Shiken exhaled again, then opened his eyes wide when she was flying towards him, shiken attempted to dodge, but he was slower then her and was struck in the gut. His breath escaped his lungs, then he looked up in horror. She was about to drive a fist filled with fire into his face! This wasn't sparring material! He lifted his hands in a double stop sign as if to cause the fireball to hurt him less, other then that, he seemed pretty unphazed by the kick in the gut, having quickly recovered from it.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:21 am

(My post gpt deleated.)

Summary:
Fireball and Illusion, when it got close I tapped shiken Kan on the shoulder and waited for a befudled reaction.

(Is befdled a word?)

33/40
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:44 am

(I belive you)

Shiken Kan winces and closes his eyes, then nothing. He felt a tap on his shoulder, then looked over behind him. Sankay was standing there, he looked back, how had she gotten from in front of him, and weilding a fireball, to behind him? He turned back and looked at her smug face, a genjutsu, similar to his genjutsu. He gritted his teeth, then grabbed her arm tapping his shoulder with his right hand, then flipped it over his head, and attempted to punch her with his other hand while she was mid-air.

34/40
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:36 pm

I flipped through the air and felt a fist hit my gut. I landed on the ground and my breath was cut short. I got back up and glared at shiken Kan. He is sooo not gonna win this fight. I prepared my grand fireball justu and planned ahead what I would do. *As soon as I was ready I would blow the grand fire ball at him and hope for the best. It's nearly ready now, NOW!* I blew the grand fireball and hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Shiken Kan watched as she lant on the ground and began performing handseals. He smiled and lifted his hands. Beginning to perform a jutsu of his own. He formed the last handseal before Sankay, for his jutsu had less handseals. Then as soon as Sankay prepared to fire the fireball, the room changed, everything was dark, a dark and badly lit lab was there, Sankay was stuck inside of a tube that extended from the ceiling to the floor, water was all inside the tube, so Sankay was drowning. Meanwhile, in the real world, Shiken dove out of the way of the fireball, he had to pat out the bottom of his pants which had caught fire, but he wasn't wearing any shoes anyway.

36/40
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:59 pm

I looked around in the tube still holding my breath. I didn't have very much Breath because I just blew out. I tried breacking the tube but it didn't work because the water slowed me down. So I tried kicking it but that didn't work either. I was feeling hopeless when suddenly all the water dissapeared and I could breath. I looked around still confused and I saw Shiken Kan putting out his pants. "What the hell was that?" I asked my eyes huge with fear and confusion.

37/40
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:05 pm

Shiken stood up slowly, examining his foot, it was fine. He looked at Sanaky who was utterly confused. Shiken laughed and smirked. "That was my genjutsu." He said, "I thought I could prevent your attack from happening by performing that jutsu, but it turned out that didn't work, I had to jump out of the way, that stopped my Jutsu." He looked around, the fireball had hit and destroyed the playground, it wasn't burning much, but it had fallen apart. "We should get out of here, it's getting later." It wasn't that late.

38/40
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:12 pm

"Lets go before anyone notices that this old playground is burning..." I said sounding sarcastic. I started walking back to his house. It was going to be a long walk back to my place so I might want some food before I leave. "You don't mind if I stay for a late dinner, do you? It's a long walk back to my house so I might need the energy." I said looking back at him. He was following me back to his house. I didn't know the route very well so I decided to let him pass.

39/40

(ALMOST DONE!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Shiken looked at her strangly, she was serious? Would they get in trouble for destroying the play ground??!

He looked around then left, he received a message from the scientists who tell him what to do sometimes, the man he calls his father. "Sorry, Sankay, my father said that I can't bring you home, sorry for letting you go hungry." He began to walk away, his mind seemed to be open, and Sankay noticed that she wasn't hurting at all from the punch to the gut.

BLOODLINES COMPLEATED!

40/40
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:30 am

Shiken Kan walked along a path, his mind had truly become amazing, he thought, as he looked at everything in the Sand village, and it was all thanks to Sankay. He would have to thank her again, he hadn’t seen the village like this before, he counted the clouds, the birds, the houses, and the people at the same time. He measured the dimensions of a building by staring at it for a short while. He smiled, counted the heads of the people looking at them, guessing their age, their skills, their talents… The guy has well built legs, he must be a runner, or perform that daily activity to a certain degree. The final thing he noted at the end of his walk was, he was wearing the most ridiculous outfit. No wonder Sankay had looked at him strangely, and no wonder he counted seventy eight different heads turned with strange expressions. He laughed quietly and turned down his head, he then looked around again, still amazed, and decided he would fetch his clothes. He turned around and made his way for the homeless quarters. He smiled; he wasn’t even looking at the road signs, or the landmark buildings, such as the Kazekage’s office. He kept turning, he looked to the side, he would need to make the next turn, then several others. “Or like the flight of a crow.” He said to himself and jumped into the air, he land on the roof, his feet were bare, but it didn’t hurt. He kept running, using slight acrobatic prowess which appeared to slowly be being infused into his legs. He didn’t stop going straight, if he landed on a building that stood in his way, he would lift his feet forward and infuse small amounts of controlled chakra to be expelled from them. He grinned and ran up the walls flawlessly. He reached the top and continued to run, as if running on the wall was running on the floor, and the transition was barely noticeable. He caught it, but a mind that wasn’t computerized as his might not have. He looked around again. He was on a tall building, he could see the people inside of the homeless quarters walking around, this would be good, he could avoid the annoying door guard. He ran down the wall for a time, then measured the distance and jumped, he went slightly further then he wanted to because his legs had become stronger in the short time he was running, he didn’t know why, but it was because Azule and the doctor where upgrading him from a terminal. He looked down; he was going to land on someone! He gasped for a moment and looked back up, no time to be shocked; he had to make a decision now. He reached forward; he couldn’t reach the wall with his arm. He gritted his teeth together and pulled off his shirt, then held unto one of the sleeves and threw it, still attatched to his arm, towards the wall, it snagged on something, ripped, and threw him into the wall. He instinctively began magnetising his feet to the wall so he would be able to stand on the wall. Now he let out an audible sigh. He looked around, some people were looking at him, he didn’t like the way some did, like they wanted to steal his shirt, because they were lacking. But before he could turn away from them, he heard a familiar voice calling his name. He turned around, there, running towards him, was the girl from earlier. Her name stored away in his memory. “Hi.” He said, as she approached, unsure what to say to her excited expression. “I couldn’t find you for the past few hours! Where were you?” She asked, barely pausing between words. He sighed, but before he could answer she spoke again. “Your cloak is dry now, if you want it back.” He gasped and opened his eyes wide. “Yeah!” Shiken’s mind told him to act excited in his turn, because of his relations with that cloak. She walked into the room and walked out after a short time with her brow furrowed. She shook her head as she approached. Shiken looked at her intently, unsure of what this meant. Shiken Kan approached her. “I can’t find your cloak in there, maybe someone took it by accident.” Shiken looked at her intently, he was so close to being reunited with his cloak, she rolled her eyes. “Okay, maybe one of the homeless here stole it!” Shiken looked at her for a second, she began to talk, but Shiken Kan turned and jumped away, she stuck her arm at him, but he didn’t care. He landed on a building to the side that was missing parts. He looked around, he didn’t see anyone wearing his cloak, or holding it. He jumped again, this time forward. He saw another building in front of him, he put his feet forward and stomped on the building, chakra ejecting from his feet and magnetising him to the surface of the sandy, rock building. He looked around, the entire world was sideways to him, but he calculated it into place, no longer upside down, or sideways, but upside right, as it should be. He blinked a few times as he inspected what each person was wearing or holding, and he saw one person who had it, one person there in the center of the homeless, a boy, only a few years older then him holding his cloak under his arm. He gritted his teeth and jumped off. Falling a few meters until he crashes into the ground feet first. “I knew you would show up if I just took your jacket.” The boy said, then dropped it on the floor, and stepped on it. Shiken was filled with anger, but he walked towards the boy with no intention of fighting him. He put out his arm and asked through his teeth. “Can I have my cloak back, please.” The boy scrumpled it under his foot, then lifted his hands, ready to fight. “You won’t catch me off guard this time.” Shiken got even closer, but then the boy rammed his leg into Shiken’s stomach, Shiken lost his breath. He held firm, however, then looked up, this was all part of his strategy. The boy grabbed the back of Shiken’s head, then kneed the front of his face. Sending Shiken, as well as a trail of blood, towards the ground. Shiken Kan lant on the ground, the boy shook his leg then stomped on the ground. Shiken got up, his nose was bleeding slightly, he ignored it and stood up. The boy smiled, then performed a roundhouse kick into Shiken Kan’s head. The blow spinning Shiken on his heels and falling towards the ground, this time he felt it, his ear was bleeding slightly. He got up, this time slower, then inhaled, and exhaled before looking at the boy again. The boy lifted his entire body up, then shot one of his legs at Shiken’s neck. This was an easy fix, Shiken thought and he couldn’t just take this one like the others. He lifted his arm and blocked the suicide kick with his arms. The boy fell on the ground, hitting his face, he wasn’t expecting not to send Shiken to the ground. He begin scrambling to the ground Shiken mimed him and spun around as soon as the boy was standing again, but the boy attempted the same attack, so their legs collided together. Both of them stepping back. The boy swung again in a second kick, Shiken stepped back, they had now entered a building. Shiken had the perfect strategy. He jumped up and used his chakra to suspend him upside down to the ceiling. The boy looked up at frowned, utterly confused. Shiken punch him in the face. The boy stepped back and grabbed the rim of the door and attempted to kick Shiken by swinging at him. However, Shiken Kan, being suspended on the ceiling, was easily able to avoid them. Then drove his fist into the boy’s face. Sending him to the ground. Shiken stepped out of the building like it was an mc usher video. He spun around and was standing properly on the roof of the building. The boy looked at Shiken standing on the roof. The boy looked around, then ran to a pole, Shiken Kan noticed that several of the homeless from Sand where beginning to watch their fight. Some were betting food. The boy arrived to the stop of the building and stood on top of the flat building. He attempted a snap kick, sending his foot for Shiken’s chin. Shiken blocked the shot with his wrist. The boy attempted a jump kick, Shiken was getting tired with this. Shiken grabbed his one leg, at the misfortune of getting kicked in the head. He didn’t mind much, he through him off the building with a scream, sending him towards the middle of the street. The boy rolls on the ground, then slowly gets up. Shiken stood on top of the building and formed several hand seals. The lifted his one hand in front of him, facing the sky, and grabbed his wrist with the other one. Lightning began arching between his fingers, then shooting out further, but circled into a ball that cracked high-pitched noised lightning around. Shiken put the blue lightning to his side, extending his arm fully. Then he opened his fist entirely, the lightning dissipated quickly. He clenched his hand tightly, then slowly looked up at the boy who attacked him. “Don’t, ever, attack, me, again.” He said. The boy looked both ways, shocked at Shiken’s ability to use Chidory. He walked over towards the edge of the building. Gently leaped down to the ground, he walked towards where the boy had stepped on his cloak. Shiken picked it up and shook it off, patted it with the palm of his hand. He took of the mangled scientists outfit he is wearing and drops it on the ground, then he swings the cloak around his shoulders. He smiled at the familiar weight of the metal in the braces of the cloak, and the warm feeling it gave him, the comfort and protection. Looking back at everyone to see them looking away, some passing small amounts of bread to the other while frowning. While the apparent winner smiled, showing off missing teeth. Shiken looked to his side to see the girl running towards him. She ran into him and hugged him. Shiken Kan became confused, he felt like pushing her off, but as quickly and spontaneously as she had hugged him, she was back. She studied him quickly. “Are you okay? He didn’t hurt you did he? He’s such a bad boy!” Shiken backed away from her and looked at her strangely. She blushed and looked away. Shiken shook his head, answering her question. “No, I’m okay, he didn’t hurt me.” Still looking away from him, she said, “It looks like you scared him away, he shouldn’t bother you anymore.” Shiken nodded at this, but didn’t speak. She turned around. “So, I guess I should be going, then.” Shiken didn’t move at all when she said this, unsure what to say. She nodded and turned and ran. Shiken Kan lowered his head and sighed, he was exhausted, the thinking, combined with the use of Chidory, a Jutsu he had never used before. He walked up the wall that protected the homeless from the unjust and landed on the other side. His trail led him forward, people where not staring at him as much, he felt good that he got his cloak back, but the fight made him somewhat glum. He would just return home. The path didn’t feel that long, even though the lab was far from the rural parts of town. Shiken arrived at the building, but it didn’t look anything like a lab, or so he was told, it looked more like a featureless monolithic structure that doesn’t tower over anything because it is to far from the other buildings. He walked towards the massive door. It began to slide open, Shiken walked in as soon as it was open enough for a person; the wait was too long otherwise, the door was large enough to fit 50 people shoulder to shoulder in at the same time. Doc ran towards Shiken and hugged him, what was with the hugs? The doctor backed off. “I thought he was going to hurt you!” Doc explained, Shiken pouted, Azule slid over on a rolling chair, still distant, he yelled to Shiken, “That electric amplifier I put in your arms did wonders, eh?” Shiken raised his arms and looked at them. They had gotten more bulky, with small holes on his fingertips. He smiled and lowered his arms. Azule rolled his chair back and got back to work. Doc brought him over to Azule. Azule turned his head for a moment, then turned back to facing his computer. There where not many home computers because of their cost and how massive they are, but the lab had a lot. Shiken looked at the lights, and he trailed his eyes on a wheel for a few moments. Then Azule began speaking, without looking at him. “Your brain is the most advanced piece of technology in the world, far more advanced then these computers, they can do the same thing, but yours is easier to fit an a skull. He smiled then turned back to his computer. Doc left for a moment. “He’s just getting the new mechanism I want to put on you.” Doc reached a heap of objects, most with exposed wires. And brought back a torso shaped square, with a great amount of bags hanging out the sides. “He thinks he owns the place.” Doc said, Azule laughed then turned around, “Shiken, take a seat and hold still.” Shiken Kan stopped moving and sat there. He opened his mouth so he could breathe without making his chest move, just to cool his systems when he’s not using them. Azule opened up the mechanisms, revealing the wiring. He placed the battery around it and explained what it did. “This is a new battery; it isn’t filled with the different mechanisms that allow you to hold a lot more energy, but it has a significant increase already. Azule then took out these bags that appeared to be thick, transparent wires with blood in them. “This is a coolant, we dyed it red, and to hide you better.” He slowly looked at Doc who seemed worried. “Azule turned back with a smile then began wiring the different mechanisms together. Placing the wiring through the battery, then through his limbs and body, Shiken looked around, unsure what was going on. Azule directed his sights on the wiring, Doc began to help him slightly, but Azule spoke to Shiken. “The problem with the bigger battery, is that it gets extremely hot, hot enough to melt itself. He looks up at Shiken for a second, still motionless. He looked back down and continued. “This coolant will keep it cool, when you use a lot of chakra, or energy, your body will get warmer, but never burning warm.” He began to close up Shiken Kan’s outer layers. “Your main concern will be, getting hurt, loosing some of the coolant, say, by getting cut by a sword.” Azule looked at Doc and smiled. “Doc had the bright idea of making it so that the coolant would attempt to close itself off by coagulating, similar to the effects of blood.” Shiken nodded as soon as he regained control of his head. “You should be feeling the effects of the additional energy now.” Shiken formed a few hand seals and lifted his hand, lightning burst from it a second time in one day, and he only felt slightly tired after expelling the chakra. He smiled. “You should be able to do that more often now.” Azule said, and then smiled. He looked up at Doc, he sighed, Azule was an amazing person, Doc was happy he kept him on the team, Azule was a scientific prodigy in Doc’s eyes. Azule and Shiken had become good friends, and that’s what Doc originally wanted from this, Azule was becoming so great, so quickly. It shocked him to see Azule making amazing adjustments to an already amazing creation. Doc’s heart tightened in his chest.

2806 Words
-20 Words by weights
-10 Words by Nara Bloodline
Learn A ranked Jutsu: Chidory for 200 Jutsu Points and 2000 words
20 Chakra
20 Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:13 pm

Training Accepted by me.
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:33 pm

Shiken felt the new power in his chest, the electricity that flowed to every extension of his body, he felt fantastic. Even the cold from the red coolant felt good in his system. He smiled and stretched. The wires in his body and new battery leaned at the same way as him. He twisted his waist and chest and noted how the wires did so as well, they where like veins, as Azule had described them. If that is how veins actually works, Shiken doubted how humans could have such as a well built system that they had gained over time. He adjusted his large desert cloak over his shoulders and walked forward. Quickly taking a glance at his hand, the holes for Chidory barely appearing, and the Kanji for creation written on his palm. Shiken blink and looked forward. His blood red eyes spotting slight differences. He turned his head and watched as a gust of wind pushed sand his way, he closed his eyes and the sand lapped against his skin, he reopened his eyes when the gust stopped pushing sand into his face. He turned his head again to be looking forward. Their where not that many buildings around him, mostly just desert, with a few patches of grass. Shiken Kan blinked and sighed, his battery cooling slightly from his inhale. That was another thing that Azure had talked to him about, not only if he lost the coolant in his body would he overheat and malfunction, but also if he stopped breathing, the combination of the two kept his motors and batteries cool. If he looses either one he stops working.

Shiken Kan smiled and exhaled. He continued walking along, some buildings began to appear along his path. It didn’t look like a friendly neighbourhood. Some people where sitting around a burning garbage can, smoking. Shiken lifted up his eyes to the sky, it was getting late, the sun was setting under the horizon. Shiken Kan lowered his eyes to spot two of the four adults smoking walking towards him, he calculated them immediately, Shiken wasn’t going to be playing games with them, he didn’t want them near him. He lifted his right hand to his side and lightning appeared around it, small amounts because he didn’t want to use too much energy, lightning shot around his hand and some struck the ground, turning some sand into unrefined glass. The two adults looked at each other and then walked back quickly. Shiken lowered his arm and the lightning dissipated. Shiken walked along, ignoring them. But then, suddenly, he stopped.

“Who do you have in that building?” Shiken asked, pointing at the small hut next to them, the men looked at each other, none of them answered.

“I believe I asked you a question, and one of which I desire an answer for.”

“Theres no one in there.” One of them said, it was too dark to tell which one said it, but Shiken had seen a shadow brought on from the moonlight that exited the building, proveing to him that there was someone in there. Shiken turned around and looked at them all. “Perhaps I wasn’t clear enough.” Shiken said, then walked towards them, he began takeing off his cloak, then gently letting it fall towards the ground. One of the men took a step back. Shiken stopped in front of their garbage can on fire. The three remaining looked at each other then took a step back to join the first. Shiken grabbed the flaming garbage can with one hand and threw it into the ground upside down, the fire went out, and it was darker around them. Shiken turned and walked into the building, a small window with bars was present. As well as a small clay bowl in the middle of the room, it was empty, and against the wall were seated several children, one of them tall enough for his head to be seen from the window. Shiken smiled at them. “Don’t worry, I’m here to help.” He said, the children looked at each other, all of them scared. Then Shiken Kan felt something cold and sharp sliding along his back, he felt cool air from the desert rubbing gently against his back from his now torn shirt, the sand in the air stinging the large open cut. The red coolant came from his body, the person walked away as Shiken twisted his body around to see the person and collapsed on his back, the coolant slowly seeping from his open cut. The bandit held the knife in front of him, some of the blood from the knife seeped onto his fingers. “His blood is cold!” He said and dropped the knife. Shiken lay there and turned his head, the children where around his age. Shiken felt his systems getting hotter, he tried to not move too much, his systems heated up slower, but was still present. Shiken watched as the person wiped off the coolant onto his pants, a second bandit approached him to make sure Shiken was dead, but he didn’t want to get too close. Shiken lay his head back. The oldest kid kicked something towards him. Shiken winced as he looked at it cautiously, it was the clay bowl, the bandit was slightly closer now. Shiken groaned and grabbed the clay bowl, throwing it at the bandit, it shattered against his face, blood shot out in several directions. Shiken kicked his heel, then took the person’s shirt and quickly tied it around his own chest to staunch the bleeding. The first bandit lifted his eyes and was shocked, he bent over to pick up the knife. But by the time he was holding it, Shiken Kan had stood up and kicked the knife out of his hands, then spun around again, striking the person in the head, shattering his skull. Shiken turned around to the last two bandits, they where backing up, but there was no way Shiken Kan was going to let them survive. He drew the one kunai he had in his cloak off the ground and launched it towards the further one, it stabbed him in the back of the head, killing him instantly. Shiken then ran towards the fourth one, he was too far by the time he reached the corpse of the third one to punch, so Shiken grabbed the kunai on the ground with chakra using his foot and kicked it towards the fourth one, it hit him in the waist, he crumple to the ground and slowly died. Shiken sat down. He felt dizzy, his mind couldn’t calculate all that was going on, he felt the motor in his chest slow. He sighed, hot air leaving his body. Then his head fell back, the motor in his chest no longer strong enough to keep his head up. Then he saw the people chained to the walls of the small hut. He lifted his arm up, his motors pumped faster. He grit his teeth and exhaled the build-up of heat in his body. Standing up, he slowly walked towards the oldest boy, grabbed the handcuffs holding his hands together, and tore the shackles to pieces. He lay back, closing his eyes.

When Shiken Kan woke up, he didn’t feel the coolant on his back anymore, his back had been cleaned. Birds where singing, and the sun was shining on one of his eyes, he closed that eye and looked forward. The boy who appears to be older then Shiken, the one Shiken had freed, was sitting on the other side of the room. When Shiken blinked himself awake and lifted his head, the boy smiled. “Thank you for saving us.” He said, Shiken looked up, “where are the others?” Shiken asked, “They are safe, they have already left, I wanted to stay to thank you.” Shiken nodded, “your welcome.” Lacking a personality, but in possession of a moral code, Shiken only knew the response to thank you, your welcome. The boy returned to his home, his parents where glad to see him, as where the parents of all the other children that where going to be kidnapped and sold to slavery. Shiken exhaled a deep sigh, and then slowly shambled to a standing position. The pain hurt less; he would have to learn to fight the pain, not be halted as before, he would need to become stronger, better, more resilient. It would be tactically advantageous to have those abilities.

Shiken Kan walked through the open door, he was pretty far from any decent buildings. He made his way towards the nicer side of town, his feet making machine like movement as he walked in a uniform motion. His feet touching the sand in a rhythm, he calculated in his head, the math, the biology, a vast resource of knowledge. He stopped, shocked, this was strange for Shiken, to be so surprised that he stops moving. He sighed, the closest thing to rolling his eyes or smacking himself in the head that he was aware of, and begun moving again. He had realised he didn’t know anything about the village hidden in Sand, other then that there was sand, and buildings, and homeless, and criminals. He wanted to know what was good about the village. He could go tomorrow, that way he would have given his battery some time to charge. Shiken walked towards the oversized garage that held the facilities that Shiken used to restore his energy, also where Azule and One lived, his creators. He looked at the markings on the back of his hand, ‘creation.’ He looked at it for a few moments, then lowered his hand again, getting closer to the garage. When he got closer he walked in through the door to the side, unlocked by a loud buzzing noise as soon as he approached it.

Shiken Kan walked in, Azule was approaching him once he was inside. They met halfway. “Hey, who, Shiken…. You alright? That fight you had…” His sentence died off in silence. Shiken nodded. “I’m okay, I just need to rest.” He didn’t misinterpret the question, he knew exactly what Azule was thinking. Shiken approached the thick wire attached to the wall and laid back into the machine as tall as him. The wire connected to his back, he closed his eyes and entered a stasis mode, energy began entering his body. One turned his chair to face Azule, “you see these bills were running?” He joked. Azule turned to him, One’s smile left; he regretted trying to ease the tension in the atmosphere.

Shiken jumped up, panicked. He looked around, Azule was a few feet from him. “Good morning, I took you out of the chamber because your energy was full, started closing your wounds.” Shiken looked around. “You almost died.” Shiken looked at Azule after he said this. “How?” Shiken asked, Azule’s eyes narrowed, “you don’t remember?” He asked, Shiken slowly shook his head. “You were at the chunin exams… you were transported to the medical room, I took you back home, you seriously don’t remember?” Shiken looked around, “What about the children?” Shiken asked, Azule winced. “The ones from the chunin exam?” Shiken shook his head. “You were here, then you went to the chunin exams, then I brought you back…” Azule walked behind Shiken, “let me finish repairing you.” Then nothing.

Word Count: 1902 - training unfinished
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Shiken Kan was standing outside a small shop in the sand village. He was fully repaired and functional, but at a steep cost. One and Azule needed money to proceed, they were no longer being funded by the Kage, ever since he died, and they haven’t brought their proposition to the new one. Azule and One needed money, and that means Shiken needed money. They all got jobs, One got a job supervising student scientists, and Azule got a job as a fitness coach (for non-ninjas), but they still worked on Shiken on their free time. Shiken needed a job, but he didn’t have any qualifications. The red eyed boy was standing outside a small restaurant, a dishwasher wasn’t a spectacular job, according to Azule, but it was work and it would pay. One didn’t want to admit it but he knew it was a major waste of resources, if there was anything that Shiken could do it would be missions, but as far as the Kage telling anyone anything there was little mission to speak of. A few days ago Azule and One has been discussing with him about their new Kage. “He’s too young!” Said One, “I’m young too, professor, but I’m almost as good as you,” Azule replied. One wouldn’t hear of it, “you’re a scientist, not a leader of men; you don’t need experience as he does.” Azule shook his head to this, “He has been through a lot, seen more fights then I have.” One shrugged slightly, “that doesn’t mean he can lead.” Azule put down his food, as the two were eating, and pointed slightly at One, “he’s strong, and quite fast.” Azule pointed out, “okay, so he can fight, but can he lead?” “Our village has become a market place metropolis in the past few months, that’s something to say for its self.” One nodded solemnly to this.
Shiken walked into the restaurant and went to the front and asked, as Azule had told him to, to talk to the manager for the job. The woman pointed him towards a bald man wearing a cook’s outfit; apparently the manager was also a cook. Shiken approached him and stopped in front of him. “Sir, I’m looking for a job.” The man raised a brow.

Word Count: 380

1902 + 380 = 2282

Learn C Ranked Ability: Tough Body (75 JP)
Learn C Ranked Ability: Kevlar Skin (75 JP)
Learn C Ranked Ability: Field Medic (75 JP)
(225 JP Total)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Game :: Training Area-
Jump to: