The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_lcapSpecial mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Voting_barSpecial mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_lcapSpecial mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Voting_barSpecial mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Special mission: Easter hunt!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 10:30 pm

Satune flew by the bunny's eyes, and made 2 other Chakra strings that were both pointed, and jabbed out the eyes of the bunny.
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ninja Scroll
Name: Byejin
Village: Hidden Rain
Level:

PostSubject: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 10:32 pm

Now Byejin tried his next move. He tried to climb higher on the bunny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/biggyneo
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 10:35 pm

He reached the neck.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 10:37 pm

sankay saw the huge foot and quicly moved to the side and pulled out her sowrd and slash the foot of the bunny then going to slash anything els she can
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 10:38 pm

The foot lost several of its toes.
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 10:40 pm

Now at the bunny's neck, Byejin searches for the egg.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 10:52 pm

sankay knew the bunny was slower so began to run and looking for a egg at the same time
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 10:54 pm

The head was balenced at the top of its head. It's eyes fell out...
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 10:55 pm

Satune chuckled as the eyes ploped out. but then his face turned from happy to angry as he saw the others looking for the egg he found, "Its my egg, go find your own!!!!" he screamed at the others. Satune then saw the egg on the top of its head, he flew as fast as he could to reach it.

Last edited by on Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 10:57 pm

The eyes are falling towards tyd9.
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 10:57 pm

Byejin laughs at Sutane and says, "Why can't we share this egg?" So he starts to climb ontop of the head
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 10:59 pm

There just so happens to be 1000 eggs on it's head.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 11:00 pm

sankay hears all this and think *ohh wever they can fight...wait...its but!* sankay ran back as fast as she could and found the rabit shse then pounced its but hoping to find a egg
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 11:01 pm

Satune made as many Chakra string as he could, shaping them as bowls, so he could carry more with 1 string (you decide number suta, im to lazy) and grabbed as many as he could and looked around for the Mist village so he could bring them all back.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 11:05 pm

I use my superioritys to jump to the top of the nearest and tallest tree. After getting to the top I jump up of the bunny run up it's back using all my speed. Jump up to it's neck stab it with one of my two swords so I have some where to hold on. Once i'm fermly in place I launch myself of the bone sword in the bunnys neck at head fo the ear. If I make it to the ear I stab my sword into it's brain grab an egg, or as many as I can before falling and landing of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 11:07 pm

Satune scoops up a good 64 and starts brining them to mist. Then it bumbs into a foot... at 100 feet up...
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 11:20 pm

once sankay reached the rabit she starts climbimg up its leg and to its but
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 11:22 pm

Tyd9 gets 12,

The enourmes bunny that Satune bummbe into stood a measly huh... 1'800 feet. It buck teeth were at least 200 feet tall.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 11:26 pm

Sankay got into it's but...
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 11:26 pm

sorry i got lost and don't understand a thing topic left for me
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 11:30 pm

Satune turned around and flew as fast as he could towards the Mist village and away from the bunny.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 11:30 pm

I put MY eggs down on the groung. (IF YOU PICK MY EGGS UP I WILL TAKE YOUR CHARACTER DOWN) I run up the bunny again to get more eggs.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 11:31 pm

One of Satune's eggs crack open and inside he finds... a lit exploding tag!!! The enourmes bunny picks up the smaller one and eats it. 'Cause it was dead.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 11:34 pm

I grab evey egg I can that's falling out of the bigger bunny's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2007 11:38 pm

I make a Chakra string rap around the egg with an explosive tag in it, and hurl it towards all of Tyd9's eggs on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special mission: Easter hunt!   Special mission: Easter hunt! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Special mission: Easter hunt!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next