The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_lcap35%How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_lcapHow far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Voting_barHow far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Zach
How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_lcapHow far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Voting_barHow far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Ninja Scroll
Name: Miruichi Urasaki
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 21

How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:05 am

Well, then this seems to be the right person. Thought Miruichi, again. "You might as well want the information somewhere more private," Miruichi said. He knew that his information is precious and important for the village. He did not want to alert everyone with the existence of a demon tribe.
Back to top Go down
http://writers.darkbb.com
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:39 pm

[sorry for the wait, I didn't notice the new message]

Ziorashi nodded and walked into the abandon house near them, he beackoned for Miruichi to follow. "As you may know I am Ziorashi, I forget your name." He said politely then sat down on a broken table, folding his arms over each other. "Its harder to hear through walls, but because this is independant, I can't use the office."
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:33 am

[It's okay. I was having an exam so I wasn't online for a while]

"My name is Miruichi. Miruichi..." and Miruichi thought for a while. I should hide my sir name. I doesn't concern after all.

"Zikuba," ended Miruichi with some confidence. Hoping that Ziorashi wouldn't see the mistake. And Miruichi tells Ziorashi everything he knows.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:00 pm

[Strategist] Ziorashi winces slightly behind his mask as he catches Miruichi's slight pause before he said his name. He would have to look for Miruichi's last name in the database, if thats even his first name.

"That." Ziorashi sais after Miruichi explains everything. "Is a lot." He sais, then sits down. "I should report this to Headquarters," he then stands up and looks at Miruichi intently, "I suggest you train, hard, I don't mean to insult but your damn lucky to be alive, I will tell the Hokage directly."
He fetches some money from his pocket and hands it to you, "buy some weights with this, maybe." He hands you 100$ and goes.

[100$ added to your inventory]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:03 am

"Hmm... Thanks." Miruichi said, alone in the house.
(Oh, and speaking of weights, I suddenly remembered that I had wanted a weight for my birthday.)

Truth be told, if it wasn't for Miruichi's blinking jutsu, he would need to dig himself a grave there. Training is essential. And Miruichi leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]   How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How far they've come [Zach, Miruichi]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4